Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anissa is a VERY ROUGH 51. The bags under her eyes are the size of Volkswagons. 

Anissa is delusional. “He used me for money the first two times, but it’s different this time.” 

And she is really rough looking 

• Love 6

The bar is subterranean, but I'm still liking Josh.  He's okay with a pack of hounds, loves his granny.  Plus, unlike Doug, he doesn't even consider stomping his girlfriend to death when he finds her curled up behind a concrete divider in a pickle suit.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, candall said:

The bar is subterranean, but I'm still liking Josh.  He's okay with a pack of hounds, loves his granny.  Plus, unlike Doug, he doesn't even consider stomping his girlfriend to death when he finds her curled up behind a concrete divider in a pickle suit.

Relationship goals...

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, he was using her for money the first two times. But NOW he truly loves her. 

I DAMN NEAR THREW MY SHOE AT THE TV. Look: I know loneliness can be a motherfucker but go on Match.com, damn!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I DAMN NEAR THREW MY SHOE AT THE TV. Look: I know loneliness can be a motherfucker but go on Match.com, damn!

Its been eleven years! She could have joined Match at 40 and be married to a nice mechanic or truck driver or pharmacist by now.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’m doing the dating site thing - I am NOT doing the prison website thing. 

Oh, this guy showed up! His voice tho! 

• LOL 5

That mouth should be condemned.  He's chomping a giant wad of gum at the same time he's blowing cigarette smoke through the big hole in his front teeth. 

Kiss me, you fool!

• LOL 12
Just now, hookedontv said:

Mrs. FB and I met on eharmony, so it does work.   Take it slow, view it as meeting friends and don't worry about love and marriage, and do your due diligence.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Apps/sites are fine! I’ve met some great men on apps and know a lot of married couples that met that way. I ran into an old friend at a party a few years ago and she had her new husband with her & I asked how they met and he said “How does anybody meet these days?” and mimed typing.

This guy looks … sketchy. “There’s not been a moment that I doubted being with her…” BRUH, EXCEPT THE TWO TIMES YOU STOOD HER UP?!

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 7
Just now, hookedontv said:

Doug makes me anxious, I feel like he’s one step away from raging at his stupid wife and poor little boy. 

I totally feel the same way.  Ick. Rachel is just the sort to let him beat the snot out of that kid without saying a word.  

just flexing!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, candall said:

That mouth should be condemned.  He's chomping a giant wad of gum at the same time he's blowing cigarette smoke through the big hole in his front teeth. 

Kiss me, you fool!

DEAD!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, RealReality said:

I totally feel the same way.  Ick. Rachel is just the sort to let him beat the snot out of that kid without saying a word.  

just flexing!

I could easily see him hitting that kid. He knows nothing about being a parent; when Jr. exasperates him, I can see Sr. going off.

• Love 1