Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Of course Shawn doesn't want to wear a condom.  FFS Sarah, you needed to use all of the birth control you could.  An IUD, the pill, condoms, a cervical cap . . . . anything to stop from getting pregnant by Shawn. Then again, if you're willing to have sex with Shawn, you're not making good decisions. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

That's a club I want to join. . . . Shawn's Bitter Baby Mamas.

He's only got the one. Maybe Sarah should move in with her and raise those babies together. 

And, where is Stan? Did Lisa bury him in the basement?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Of course Shawn doesn't want to wear a condom.  FFS Sarah, you needed to use all of the birth control you could.  An IUD, the pill, condoms, a cervical cap . . . . anything to stop from getting pregnant by Shawn. Then again, if you're willing to have sex with Shawn, you're not making good decisions. 

Morning After gives you a couple of days for crying out loud.

^pill

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

He's only got the one. Maybe Sarah should move in with her and raise those babies together.

And she’s bitter because her kids’ father neglects his kids to chase inmates all around the country. She’s right to be bitter. Shawn is trash.

WAIT this story is crazy. John’s father made meth?!

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

does Shawn have a job

Some kind of auto repair shop manager.

6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Does Sarah have a job? Don’t you have to get a job as a condition of parole

Aaand there's the reason she's pregnant.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Norplant Chewable Gummies

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

There's no excuse to get pregnant if you don't want to in 2021, there are tons of options.

I wonder if that will still be true in three years.

Sorry.  It just popped out.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I read there are 11 different forms of birth control available, plus the RU486 or whatever name the morning after pill is marketed under.

RU486 is the abortion pill. You mean Plan B? 

Oh, uh, topic, sorry. Lacey is mad at Chane for not thinking before he acts? That's cute, Miss "Oh I haz a sad I'll call Chon".

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Lacey, Lacey, Lacey.....  You will DO or SAY ANYTHING to go back and forth with Chon.  You know it, he knows it, EVERYBODY  knows it...

You are a total MORON girl.

She will be with anyone who gives her attention, but the second they step out of line, she ditches them - not just ditches them, has them arrested. She’s toxic.

• Love 12