Type keyword(s) to search

Katie and Travis: Young Love?

• Start Topic

Right. Travis is talking about how they would be able to afford a house in Tennessee by using the rental income from the NJ house. There was no discussion or even a mention if the house in NJ was currently rented out or not. 

• Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Baby's name is Harvey Gray. 

Oh gawd. Harvey. Cute for foster kittens or dogs, not for a kid. And Gray is a color, not a name (someone tell the Smiths, too). 

Watch these shitheads go for all H names. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Oh gawd. Harvey. Cute for foster kittens or dogs, not for a kid. And Gray is a color, not a name (someone tell the Smiths, too). 

Watch these shitheads go for all H names. 

They said they liked how Hailey and Harvey went together. What will they come up with for the inevitable third baby? 🙄

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Growing up my best friend had a pet rabbit named Harvey. That's all I think of when I hear the name. 

All I can think of is Harvey chocolate bars from A League of their Own. I have a friend whose name is Harvey. He is in his 80's. Most people call him Harv.  Henry and Harry would have been better choices in my opinion But their kid not mine. Where does the Gray come from? They picked a perfect name for Hailey. This poor kids gets the short end of the stick in names.  

All I can say is at least it is a "real" name not a made up name like Zade, Kade and Slade. 

• Like 3