Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Mr. DC says we should drink every time Andy does the WTF look.

Sorry Mr. DC wants to add every time Andy says convicted felon and disagrees that this shouldn't define Juicy as a man or Teresa as a woman/mother.

Well at least Juicy's been feeling bad since yesterday.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 5

Sorry Mr. DC wants to add every time Andy says convicted felon and disagrees that this shouldn't define Juicy as a man or Teresa as a woman/mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy surprised me in these interviews.  He's asking the right questions but it's too bad he doesn't call them out on all their lies.  I'm guessing he can't but his WTF looks are almost as good.

• Love 5

Juicy is a thug of the highest order, but he was right. Teresa is a stupid "c u next Tuesday". Learn to blow out your own hair dumb ass.

Juicy thinks drinking a couple of bottles of wine every night is Okay since his girls are already in bed. Yea, she should be all kinds of worried about him being in charge while she is at camp.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4

That was my favorite part!  "He's been coming up to me and hugging me and saying sorry."  That's the best he taking a huge part in sending you to jail for 15 months.  WOW.

And I love how Teresa has to tell him a million times to take care of the girls.  Yikes those girls are gonna be a mess. 

Also amazing Teresa acting as Joe's lawyer and telling him to shut up all the time.  He is such a dumbass.  I can't even imagine what it was like being their lawyers (although I'm sure they weren't the brightest bulbs either)

• Love 3

After watching the first 7 minutes of tonight's show, I say Tre serves Joe with divorce papers as she's boarding the bus to college

You're so right. Tonight was so bad. Can I change my prediction from 5 months out of college, to 5 minutes?

Juicy thinks drinking a couple of bottles of wine every night is Okay since his girls are already in bed. Yea, she should be all kinds of worried about him being in charge while she is at camp.

This was such a pathetic thing to say, it's not even funny. Joe - the first step is admitting you have a problem. It's also b.s. because Joe's lawyer said he showed up for meetings in the DAYTIME drunk.

• Love 3

This is BS. Acting like Teresa didn't do anything.

"You gotta be there for my daughters." 

MY daughters, MY daughters, MY daughters, MY daughters..........our daughters. She did not acknowledge that they are THEIR daughters until the very end! MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE.....and people wonder how she got into this mess!

• Love 5

My favorite WTF look from Andy was when they were going on and on about the big container of Fabellini, stored in some distribution facility somewhere in NJ, which is apparently almost depleted. The rest of the cast must be relieved that they can start drinking some decent wine.

And because it cannot be said enough, Teresa fucking hates Juicy. Hates.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

I missed the first minute or two, did they show Andy asking the question about the show being "scripted"? If so, how did Tre answer?

She gave a typical non-answer, but I felt this part was heavily edited. She started by saying that "there are editors and producers on the show." Wow - great clarification, Teresa. So Andy tried to get more specific by asking if the table flip was scripted, and she simply answered no. Then he asked if the fights with Joe and Melissa were scripted, or if she was mad they were cast. She said she was never mad (lie), only that she was never told, which she didn't like. She used this to say how people are shocked at how "nice" she is when they meet her, because she didn't like how the show put her in a bad light re: her family. And that was that.

MY daughters, MY daughters, MY daughters, MY daughters..........our daughters. She did not acknowledge that they are THEIR daughters until the very end! MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE.....and people wonder how she got into this mess!

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

My favorite WTF look from Andy was when they were going on and on about the big container of Fabellini, stored in some distribution facility somewhere in NJ, which is apparently almost depleted.

Wait - they have to ship imitation raspberry flavor all the way from Italy?

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 8

I get that there are kids out there with morally sound parents who are in the shitter, but I still feel bad for the Giudice kids. They didn't ask to be born. Gia grew up with Teresa's version of "normal"......and now she's left taking the fall, more or less. How embarrassing for a 13 year old to go through this....13 is a bitch ass age, and I'd never repeat it, even for a million dollars. 

ETA: I still don't see Teresa divorcing Joe. "Old school Italians" just don't do such things. (In her world)

ITA on your first paragraph - I have enough sympathy for the kids to spread around.  Any kids - poor kids, rich kids, kids of felons - they're just kids.  Even the ugly ones. ;-)

However, I disagree about Teresa being old school Italian when it comes to divorce.  I think she's going to start that ball rolling sooner rather than later.

After watching the first 7 minutes of tonight's show, I say Tre serves Joe with divorce papers as she's boarding the bus to college

Dang.  I forgot it was on. BRB.  (And I agree.)

• Love 1

My favorite WTF look from Andy was when they were going on and on about the big container of Fabellini, stored in some distribution facility somewhere in NJ, which is apparently almost depleted. The rest of the cast must be relieved that they can start drinking some decent wine.

They had to go to Italy and buy the lot of it because I doubt they could find anyone that would partner with them! Did the original maker of her swill quit or did Teresa make that decision? Other than her existing cookbooks and her swill, is there any product that she is still the "face" of? Is Maliana HC still in existence or her "food" line? Both admit that NONE of her "products" are doing well, going so far as to make it sound like there are NO other products anymore.

• Love 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy surprised me in these interviews. He's asking the right questions but it's too bad he doesn't call them out on all their lies. I'm guessing he can't but his WTF looks are almost as good.

He asked the right questions but these dimwits couldn't even give a relevant answer. When Tre kept replying, "You know, you know", I wish Andy would have said, "No, I DON'T know, that's why I'm asking."

Did she really say "but he doesn't drink & drive"?

Great reasoning Juicy "I'd rather drink (2 bottles) than take a pill to sleep."

I'll have to watch again but did Tre sound like she didn't want Joe & Mel to help out with the girls? She kept saying --Joe has his family to help..... It came across really snotty towards Joe & Mel who in the scheme of things may be the best ones to care for "my girls".

• Love 4

Andy asked if they thought being on the show is the reason they got in trouble with the law, and Teresa said: "I take responsibility for my...Y'know..." Period. That sums her up to a tee. She started to take responsibility...she was going to finish the sentence by saying "for my actions," but she just couldn't. She simply will not admit she did anything wrong. Anything! After all, it wasn't her actions that got her in trouble, it was Joe's.... She's a lost cause.

Zero responsibility. Zero accountability. Zero remorse.

• Love 7

Obviously since I wasn't looking in a mirror at the time I don't know it for a fact but I'm pretty sure my face shockingly matched Andy's at the "there's a container of Fabellini??" comment. Andy's "...that's nice..." after Joe said "he'd do ten years" to see his father again, summed up my reaction, too. By itself that doesn't sound like a weird thing to say I guess, but since it's actually coming from a convict, different standards apply.

Thank you Juicy for teaching me I don't need to take my sleeping pill, because 2-4 bottles of wine will also do the trick. Oh wait, I have health insurance that will pay for said pill and my funds are limited since they're legit... and I don't have a drinking problem, scratch that, bad idea.

Joe and Teresa clearly had barely spoken in the last 24hrs. I got that impression a little from part 1 but tonights its was crystal clear. Teresa said they put a lot of money into Fabellini, as Joe said "nah, not much y'know", Teresa said she wished someone had walked through the house to value the furniture, Joe saying he did with someone but basically made up a number (okay really he said "we added it up and since it was four years old, figured it was really less") and all of Teresa's "let me speak." Joe was actually giving something resembling actual answers at times, for these people at least, and clearly Teresa was trying to shut that down.

The highlight I think was Andy asking what they have to say about the talk that they shouldn't have done this season and Joe said something to the effect of "why stop now?" That sums these two up perfectly.

So Joe Gorga did offer to go to court. That answers that question, and so the reunion won't at least be the first time they are speaking at all.

So my mother and I were talking tonight about how we were going to watch and my brother informed me "he's been forgetting to tell me" that when he went to return something at the mall, Rosevelt Field [Nassau County, Long Island] about 2 weekends ago, Teresa was doing a signing there and Joe was there too. He wasn't sure if she was promoting one specific thing or not but since Teresa said tonight that Fabellini is housed on Long Island, I've decided to assume they were emptying the container. I've given too much thought tonight about how much of that signing was a last minute cash-grab. Brother said he actually saw them quickly and "Joe looks just as he does on TV but not as small as you'd think."

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 3

Teresa was most definitely sedated with either Valium or Xanax. She kept going on about 'my girls' and how important they are to her. Well, maybe she thinks the judge will see how good of a mother she is and reverse her decision to send her to prison.  Nah, that isn't happening, but maybe she still believes her violin-playing will work somehow. The constant movement of her right hand got annoying after a while but in her own words "I'm Italian....I talk with my hands". This might be a bad habit she'll need to correct in Federal prison.

Crap.  Open House night and I'm going to miss your comments.  I'll pretend I'm writing down important homework information. 

Did he really say he started feeling bad yesterday?  WTF?  {West Coast}

Poor Italy. 

• Love 2

And the Fabellini --- "we put the money into it......we PAID for it." OMG !!!
  • Love 5

I missed the first minute or two, did they show Andy asking the question about the show being "scripted"? If so, how did Tre answer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She answered the way she always answers........by moving her mouth, spewing some BS and yet saying nothing.    Her first response was "There IS editors and producers."   [Geez!......my 9 year old grandson has a better command of the English language than she does]  

• Love 9

Teresa said she wished someone had walked through the house to value the furniture, Joe saying he did with someone but basically made up a number (okay really he said "we added it up and since it was four years old, figured it was really less") and all of Teresa's "let me speak." Joe was actually giving something resembling actual answers at times, for these people at least, and clearly Teresa was trying to shut that down.

That part was BAD. Joe once again threw the lawyers under the bus (or was it the accountant?), but Teresa had to cut in and stop him, because he wasn't following the script - the omissions on the financial disclosure forms were the lawyer's fault, not theirs. Then she claimed that her lawyer told the judge that he forgot to list her engagement ring and wedding band as jewelry assets. I'm dubious. I feel like one of the courtroom reporters would have mentioned this.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 6

Well, that was incredible, as in, unbelievable. And if looks could kill, Joe would have already felt that knife in his head? Back? Whatever the hell he said the other night.

Teresa will never admit to herself that she is just as guilty as he is. And how clear was it that she has absolutely no intention whatsoever to allow Melissa or Joe Gorga to spend time with HER daughters. As if now is the time for her self-righteous attitude.

• Love 12

When talking about how they put up the cash and hard work for Fabellini, only to see it start failing -

Andy:  "Does that break your heart? You worked so hard on these businesses...."

I wanted him to continue on with, "How does it feel?  Do you think the tradespeople you scammed felt the same way?? Their hearts were probably broken, too, huh."

• Love 8

Andy asked if they thought being on the show is the reason they got in trouble with the law, and Teresa said: "I take responsibility for my...Y'know..." Period. That sums her up to a tee. She started to take responsibility...she was going to finish the sentence by saying "for my actions," but she just couldn't. She simply will not admit she did anything wrong. Anything! After all, it wasn't her actions that got her in trouble, it was Joe's.... She's a lost cause.

Zero responsibility. Zero accountability. Zero remorse.

You nailed it !!! She comes across like the nasty government/ IRS decided out of the blue & for no apparent reason to convict them. She just doesn't get it.
  • Love 2

That part was BAD. Joe once again threw the lawyers under the bus (or was it the accountant?), but Teresa had to cut in and stop him, because he wasn't following the script - the omissions on the financial disclosure forms were the lawyer's fault, not theirs. Then she claimed that her lawyer told the judge that he forgot to list her engagement ring and wedding band as jewelry assets. I'm dubious. I feel like one of the courtroom reporters would have mentioned this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was bad but very telling.   Sometimes I think Teresa is the mastermind behind all of this and Joe was duped.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

So what are the ethics regarding client privilege for an Accountant? He was just basically made to look like someone who is as lazy at his occupation as Juicy was at running a pizza parlor. Can he respond in any manner if he believes they misrepresented the way the whole deal went down? They made it sound like he was just pulling numbers out of his ass.

On second viewing it is hysterically funny to watch Teresa continuously say to Juicy "will you let me talk". She is so afraid he will spill the truth because he doesn't give two shits. He has no career he seriously hopes to revitalize. I loved his confusion when Andy asked him if he was afraid he would have a hard time finding folks that wanted to work with him because he is a lying dick who seems to believe following the law is for chumps. Silly Andy - do you really think Juicy has any intention of actually making an honest buck?

• Love 6

And how clear was it that she has absolutely no intention whatsoever to allow Melissa or Joe Gorga to spend time with HER daughters. As if now is the time for her self-righteous attitude.

So much for mended fences. Teresa hates Melissa. She wouldn't even say her name. "My brother and his wife." She said that Joe will take care of her[ daughters, and Joe has his family to help. She made it sound like it was crossing some line to have any help from her side of the family, although she really only meant Joe and Melissa because of everything that's gone on, and all the jealousies.

• Love 2
He has no career he seriously hopes to revitalize. I loved his confusion when Andy asked him if he was afraid he would have a hard time finding folks that wanted to work with him because he is a lying dick who seems to believe following the law is for chumps. Silly Andy - do you really think Juicy has any intention of actually making an honest buck?

Oh that was a good one. Joe was shocked, shocked I tell you hearing that people might not want to do business with him in the future! But wait, he's going to read things now. And so is Teresa. And I love how Teresa keeps saying we gotta read everything, and we got a new accountant. It's as if the feds went after them for not reading good enough, or not liking their accountant.

We need to send them to the Erik Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good Felon Rehabilitation Department.  

• Love 14

That was bad but very telling.   Sometimes I think Teresa is the mastermind behind all of this and Joe was duped.

Teresa is the "mastermind" behind everything RHONJ-related. Joe masterminded the fraud. And please don't ever make me call them masterminds again.

• Love 8

Oh my God - she is such a FUCKING BITCH!!! I can't believe the way she is STILL trying to put all the blame on Joe. And what is wrong with Andy going along with it like it's common knowledge that this how it happened? He just went along with the meme she's been propagating, asking Tre if she resents Joe, blah, blah, blah, making the assumtion that it is mostly Joe's fault. I think her constant "concern" about the girls during the interview is to not only garner sympathy but to make the judge feel bad - like the girls are going to suffer being taken care of by clueless Joe and it's all the judges fault, cuz it coudn't possibly be the fault of Tre who chose to break the law.

LOL to Tre trying to make Joe shut up when talking about the bankruptcy at the beginning of the interview with her, "Joe let ME explain", "Can I talk?" "I'll tell it, Joe" I LOLed even harder when Joe totally ignored her and kept on talking, hahaha! I wish he would have reverted back to the Joe of old and yelled "Shaddap Teresa!!" She was sooo worried he might tell the truth since at this point Joe doesn't give a fuck.

I hate Andy and his never ending campaign to make us think the show isn't scripted to a large degree. I don't mean paper scripts the cast memorizes like actors, but the way they set up scenes, tell them what to say, how to react, create situations. Andy always gets so pissy when a HW alludes to, or outright says this.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 8

I get that there are kids out there with morally sound parents who are in the shitter, but I still feel bad for the Giudice kids. They didn't ask to be born. Gia grew up with Teresa's version of "normal"......and now she's left taking the fall, more or less. How embarrassing for a 13 year old to go through this....13 is a bitch ass age, and I'd never repeat it, even for a million dollars. 

ETA: I still don't see Teresa divorcing Joe. "Old school Italians" just don't do such things. (In her world)

Teresa has always used the "I'm Italian" card as a pass for her obnoxious behavior. "I'm Italian, we talk with our hands"  "I'm Italian and we have hot tempers" "I'm Italian, we don't get divorces". "I'm Italian, we have close families". She has used this excuse so many times but never has said "I'm Italian, we don't read important documents"  "I'm Italian, I'll sign anything put in front of me".

• Love 5

So much for mended fences. Teresa hates Melissa. She wouldn't even say her name. "My brother and his wife." She said that Joe will take care of her[ daughters, and Joe has his family to help. She made it sound like it was crossing some line to have any help from her side of the family, although she really only meant Joe and Melissa because of everything that's gone on, and all the jealousies.

So true. Her hatred for Melissa is so completely over the top to me, unless there is much more to all this than we know.

I hate to be the big fat bearer of bad news, but her jackass of a husband is going to be unemployed, drunk, horny, and overwhelmed by the needs of 4 young girls who are suddenly without their mother. He is going to need a major support system which will benefit them in the end. I would like to believe she will put her hatred and silly jealousy of Melissa to the side if she might be of help to the girls, but I think that is unrealistic. I would bet Juicy has orders to not let Melissa and Joey near the girls.

• Love 5

Oh me, too.  I had that exact same thought.  In the courtroom, Salas had to have seen what we just saw - that Joe is a dum dum and Teresa is a manipulator. 

Joe is too stupid to have duped Teresa.  I'm with you - I think it was the other way around.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

On second viewing it is hysterically funny to watch Teresa continuously say to Juicy "will you let me talk". She is so afraid he will spill the truth because he doesn't give two shits.

motorcitymom - I just posted the same thing before I saw your post. That was the best part of the interview! Tre was crapping herself that Joe might actually answer the questions honestly.

• Love 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get the feeling that we saw tonight exactly how Teresa is in their home when the cameras are not there. On the show she found playing the ditz then the victim was her ticket but it was all an act. She is the power in their home, NOT Joe. Teresa wears the pants NOT Joe and I now believe that is the way it has always been!

• Love 5

motorcitymom - I just posted the same thing before I saw your post. That was the best part of the interview! Tre was crapping herself that Joe might actually answer the questions honestly.

It reminded me of S4 when Teresa had been on a mission to deny she had ever worked with any of the magazines. She talked about how hard it was to go to the grocery store and see her face with tawdry headlines at the checkout lines, and how upset the stories made the girls. Juicy went completely off the script and said that of course the magazines paid them for stories, completely contradicting Teresa's carefully constructed lies.

• Love 3

Juicy went completely off the script and said that of course the magazines paid them for stories, completely contradicting Teresa's carefully constructed lies.

I remember this scene. But come on, it was night-time. Joe had to have been on bottle #3, at least.

• Love 2
And I love how Teresa keeps saying we gotta read everything, and we got a new accountant. It's as if the feds went after them for not reading good enough, or not liking their accountant.

Don't forget the classic from Part 1, they need to make sure they don't get false papers from banks anymore. I know I always live in fear of getting fake papers at the bank.

Oh my God - she is such a FUCKING BITCH!!! I can't believe the way she is STILL trying to put all the blame on Joe. And what is wrong with Andy going along with it like it's common knowledge that this how it happened?

Andy did, at one point, did really seem like he was trying to hand Joe a lifeline when he was pressing him on the drinking issue, saying "but you're going to get help with that, right?", giving him a chance to address what was said the previous day and save face regarding to soon being left alone with the kids... and Joe would not break from his "it's not a problem" stance. Teresa did say he'd see someone but then also made stupid excuses. If Joe had said "it's become a problem through all of this, but I'll do what I gotta do about that, y'know", Andy would have left it at that. 

It was weird how Theresa was almost willing Joel to take care of her girls.  He loves his daughters, but he is not going to become a dynamic caregiver all of a sudden.  Theresa needs a backup plan for the girls stat.

I think she does in the form of Joe's sister and sister-in-law, and both grandmothers. Last season Gia was mad Melissa was looking to get Milania and Antonia together when filming started again, but hadn't in between seasons. Gia then went to bitch about it to Joe and mentioned how "we know our other cousins, and aunts, uncles." I don't think Gia's been "turned against" Melissa and Joe, I think she's seeing what's really going on, on all sides and what's going on is they don't really see them off camera where as they see Joe's family all the time, so that is the natural choice for him to go to for help, if he does.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 4

Juicy went completely off the script and said that of course the magazines paid them for stories, completely contradicting Teresa's carefully constructed lies.

I think he derives pleasure from contradicting Theresa.

It was weird how Theresa was almost willing Joel to take care of her girls.  He loves his daughters, but he is not going to become a dynamic caregiver all of a sudden.  Theresa needs a backup plan for the girls stat.

• Love 4

I remember this scene. But come on, it was night-time. Joe had to have been on bottle #3, at least.

Too true. It was when they were in Napa. Joey said that there were so many magazine covers and that no one knew what was true. Joey mentioned the one that said "A baby boy for Teresa", and Joey said that when he read it he thought that Teresa was pregnant. He asked Juicy if they had worked with the magazine on that particular article and Juicy said they had. Joey pointed out that it was all a lie and that they had helped to perpetuate the lie just to sell magazines. Juicy didn't understand the problem. He said something like "but it's a nice idea that Teresa would have a boy, so what's the big deal"? He really saw nothing wrong with just making shit up to make some money. Per usual.

• Love 3

What about all that "we live in the moment" crap? This free-spirited philosophy on life is cool when you're young and carefree, but doesn't it end when you have kids? Deportation? We'll worry about it when the time comes. WTF??! You have an American wife, family members and a life in the US of A, and four young kids who were born here, live here, go to school and have friends here, and you're not going to think about it until you're given your walking papers? And isn't this live-for-now attitude what got them in this trouble? So much for Teresa's "I'll learn from this" platitude.

• Love 6

Andy asked Joe how he felt about maybe being deported. Andy said, in five years, you might all be living in Italy, how do you feel about that?

Joe shrugged, leaned back in his chair and said, heh, it wouldn't be so bad. All nonchalant-like.

But two minutes later, Joe wagged his finger at Andy and said, I GUARANTEE you, I won't be going back to Italy!

Ominous or clueless? Our choice.

LIARS AND THIEVES. And ignoramuses, too.

• Love 3

It reminded me of S4 when Teresa had been on a mission to deny she had ever worked with any of the magazines. She talked about how hard it was to go to the grocery store and see her face with tawdry headlines at the checkout lines, and how upset the stories made the girls. Juicy went completely off the script and said that of course the magazines paid them for stories, completely contradicting Teresa's carefully constructed lies.

Off script stories -I have to go with Season 3 and the trip to Teresa's mountain home when Joe proclaimed Teresa didn't give good blow jobs and Teresa announced that they use a motor/vibrator on his "little thing".  Then Joe went on to announce he had "taken her" in that bed 13 years earlier.  Of course this was shortly after Teresa announced (for pay) she was a virgin on her wedding night.  Only problem they went that season to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. 

I remember Chris telling Joe Jacqueline had been offered $50,000.00 for a story-Joe's comment-she should have taken it.  I think the premise of the story is it would have been negative about Teresa.

• Love 1

I say Teresa files for divorce about 4 months after she graduates.  If there is no scandal (Juicy knocking up girlfriend, etc.), I think she'll spin it as she had to do it for financial reasons.

Yeah she really can't stand Juicy now.  She's making it like he got her into the trouble, it's all because they did not read documents.  Please just stop it.  This interview is not doing them any favors at all.  

Stupid to say she doesn't want Joe or Melissa to help out at all with HER girls.  Melissa could take the girls out for a girl's day, give those kids a treat.  Or even take Gabriella to visit with her cousin (Antonia? - the one that she got along with so well).  The whole HER girls routine, just made me think that the girls are more or less possessions to her. Mine, mine, mine, mine.  She's not really putting her girls' needs ahead of her petty jealousies

Did these loons really think that their businesses wouldn't be negatively impacted? And, gee, who wouldn't want to hire a convicted felon??  Masterminds?  Wile E Coyote is more of a mastermind.  It's more like dumb leading dumber.  And they aren't planning ahead - like when Joe graduates and potentially gets deported.  (Well, Teresa I think already has her plans to dump Joe.)  Honestly, I think that sums up their grand "plan" - we'll get the money now and worry about the consequences if/when it comes.  What are ya gonna do?  It is what it is.

• Love 3

This little snippet was very interesting and easily missed because Andy Cohen wanted to get past this issue. Everyone knows that Teresa, under oath, had sworn that RHONJ is scripted and edited. Andy Cohen couldn't really press this issue since Teresa could possibly be liable for falsifying another thing that she said under oath. But at the same time, Andy Cohen had to make an attempt to debunk the accusation that the shows are scripted. Most of us already know that the shows are scripted and highly edited. Sometime the people in a sequence of a scene just aren't even in the same room as they were a second before.  Anyway, it went like this.

Andy: "In court papers you've said that the Real Housewives of New Jersey is scripted, the image is nothing more than a carefully crafted fiction engineered by Bravo TV by scripted lines and clever editing." Teresa: "Well, you know there is editors in the show and producers"  Andy interrupted: "Were you told to flip the table?"  Teresa: "well no, flipping the table is what I did".  Andy: "Were you told to fight with Melissa or Joe?" Teresa: "You know Andy, I didn't know they were coming on the show". Andy: "You didn't want them on the show?"  Teresa: "It's not that I didn't want them, you never told me they were coming on the show".

As you can clearly see, Andy Cohen deflected the allegations of scripting and editing by hand-picking certain instances that were not. Needless to say, Andy Cohen had to save Bravo and his paycheck  He is the producer and how would it look if everyone really believed it was all smoke and mirrors?

• Love 1

And the Fabellini --- "we put the money into it......we PAID for it." OMG !!!

Ohhhh, YES ~ I never shout back at the TV but I want to slam this dipshit, do a "V-8" move right upside her head.  Uggh.  Shoot me, please.  I.just.can't.with.these.felons.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4