Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

This is how I remember it. All the couple's were on an RV trip to some vineyards. Joe gets a call while everyone is seated for dinner in the vineyard. He answers his phone claiming work. Teresa finally goes looking for him, and the camera cuts to Juicy saying, something like, "Hold on. Here comes my bitch wife. She's such a c***. I gotta hang up."Teresa asks who he's talking to he says he was just talking to a worker. Then, he calls her a "pain in the ass or something like that and says that the person on the other end doesn't speak English, so Teresa drags Joe away into the vineyard to roll around in the grapes. Joe hoists her up around his waist. Fade to black...

• Love 3

Yep...she was probably never encouraged to see anyone but Joe from the moment she was born.  The dads were that tight it seems.

This from an interview Teresa did in 2009.  Sounds like Teresa's mom knew Joe would someday be a college graduate and didn't encourage the relationship.

She and Joe met in Paterson as kids, she told The Record in an interview in May well 2009, shortly prior to “RHONJ” debuted. Their households occurred to have come from the very same town in Italy — Sala Consilina, in the province of Salerno — and her mother and Joe’s mother usually hung out together. Even though they did, all their kids  would “play house” with each other, Teresa mentioned.

During that 2009 interview, Teresa — now so practiced at saying a great deal while revealing absolutely nothing — seemed largely unfiltered, and so unsavvy about dealing with the media that she talked openly about her husband’s juvenile brushes with the law. A Bravo publicist gently suggested she not do this, but Teresa kept talking. Soon after the interview, even though, she sheepishly asked this reporter to not use these quotes in that “RHONJ” story. At the time, her remarks didn’t look germane, so I agreed. Now, they look relevant.

“He was like a undesirable kid expanding up. At 12, 13, 14, he was negative, ­really terrible. Like bad,” Teresa said. “My mother was like, ‘Stay away from him. No great.’ ... But she loved him to death. She would like go with his mom to bail him out of jail. He would steal his dad’s automobile.”

Joe had been “an altar boy for numerous years,” Teresa stated and ultimately, “He straightened out himself.”

Sadly, it seems that he did not.

http://www.dailynewsen.com/breaking/orange-is-the-new-black-authors-prison-advice-for-teresa-giudice-h2732060.html

• Love 2

Believe it or not, Joe was pretty damn attractive in his youth, if you like that type.   

He was very handsome when he was young. Had a killer smile. I'm always surprised when I see their wedding photos or other photos when they were young that he went from being so good looking to what he looks like now. Was it the booze or living with Tre that aged him so poorly? Same with Joe Gorga. I thought he was cute when he was young too.

Where Joe is concerned, I hope some big guys in prison treat Joe like a girl, if you know what I mean.  I hope his experiences behind bars will be so frightening that he'll never want to break the law again!

They won't be in that type of prison. They will be housed minimum security with other white collar criminals. I don't like what they did but I don't think it's deserving of rape. Save that for the child molesters, animal abusers, and rapists

• Love 11

I'm always surprised when I see their wedding photos or other photos when they were young that he went from being so good looking to what he looks like now. Was it the booze or living with Tre that aged him so poorly?

Pasta, mortadella and sprinkle cookies probably had a lot to do with it.

• Love 4

I think Teresa is also going to have problems in jail because other than Jacqueline's unrequited love, I don't think women like her. I don't believe the Dina friendship either. There are probably very few women who aren't aware of how miserable women can make each other.

I think Tre doesn't like other women. Neither does Melissa and Caro. Tre and Mel see other women as rivals, don't know what Caros' deal is. The thing with Tre though is she can fake it. She had a lot of fans so she does have the ability to get people on her side, get people to like her. Shamefully, when I started watching this show in season 3 I liked her too. First I saw of her was her innocently approaching her brother at the Christening and being verbally decimated. Then the pile on of the others made me root for her. Stupid me. I think she's phony enough to get the other inmates to like her, fake enough to get along with them. She is a user after all and if this is her only form of human contact she will do what she has to do to make friends. Martha Stewart, who is famously cold, bitchy, stuck up and difficult to get along with, got along great with her fellow inmates. She taught them how to crochet, do crafts, etc., claimed she made life long friends with the other inmates and would stay in touch with them. Of course once she was out they never heard from her again.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

Here's a clip of the phone call part: It was Season 4 Episode 16 if you want to look for more.

Thanks ginger90!  

Teresa and Joe are the worst.  He is probably looking forward to her 15 months in prison and going to have a great time while she is gone.

• Love 2

I haven't a clue why Teresa and Joe haven't sat the girls down and told them what the heck is going on, and what will be happening. They are idiots.

If they had any sense of reality they would have made an appointment with a child psychologist and asked what would be the best way to explain what could happen in an age appropriate manner for each child. Tre may have thought she was going to skate by with probabtion but they both knew Joe would do time. Why not make the appointment just in case. Tre was acting like it was A-Okay if Joe went away, wouldn't traumatize the kids all that much as long as she was still home. Nope. They would still need counseling to deal with their dad being gone. They could have had a psychologist come to the house and help them explain the situation while the girls were in the security of their own home to make the conversation easier. They could have forgone the fancy dinner and hotel stay we saw last episode to pay for it.

• Love 3

If they had any sense of reality they would have made an appointment with a child psychologist and asked what would be the best way to explain what could happen in an age appropriate manner for each child. Tre may have thought she was going to skate by with probabtion but they both knew Joe would do time. Why not make the appointment just in case. Tre was acting like it was A-Okay if Joe went away, wouldn't traumatize the kids all that much as long as she was still home. Nope. They would still need counseling to deal with their dad being gone. They could have had a psychologist come to the house and help them explain the situation while the girls were in the security of their own home to make the conversation easier. They could have forgone the fancy dinner and hotel stay we saw last episode to pay for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're absolutely right!

How are those kids going to feel seeing their parents plastered all over the tabloids/magazines in the supermarket?  I'm sure that will happen AFTER Part 2 of their interview with Andy Cohen tomorrow night.  I'm assuming that Bravo told them they couldn't do any interviews until after Andy's.

I think Tre doesn't like other women. Neither does Melissa and Caro. Tre and Mel see other women as rivals, don't know what Caros' deal is. The thing with Tre though is she can fake it. She had a lot of fans so she does have the ability to get people on her side, get people to like her. Shamefully, when I started watching this show in season 3 I liked her too. First I saw of her was her innocently approaching her brother at the Christening and being verbally decimated. Then the pile on of the others made me root for her. Stupid me. I think she's phony enough to get the other inmates to like her, fake enough to get along with them. She is a user after all and if this is her only form of human contact she will do what she has to do to make friends. Martha Stewart, who is famously cold, bitchy, stuck up and difficult to get along with, got along great with her fellow inmates. She taught them how to crochet, do crafts, etc., claimed she made life long friends with the other inmates and would stay in touch with them. Of course once she was out they never heard from her again.

I think the issue with Caroline is that she does not suffer fools well, unless they are family that is. LOL Martha Stewart had much more to offer other inmates than Teresa does and although  Stewart is cold/stuck up, her wealth was/is real, unlike Teresa's. If Teresa goes in with the attitude that she is better, prettier, more deserving of privileges or pity, in prison, she will have a very long, lonely stay. JMO

The girls should have been in therapy since the guilty plea! To wait until AFTER they were sentenced to speak with or seek professional help/advice/guidance for them is disgraceful and once again shows their lack of parenting skills and their inability to put the needs of their children before themselves.  JMO

Did they actually have sex though? I remember Teresa begging him in a fit of desperation, but he kept turning her down.

I remember her offering to let him "put it in [her] butt" - so classy!  I didn't think they actually had sex.  Someone else will have to rewatch to clarify.

ETA:  Dammit!  I watched the clip.  I'm still not sure what is more disgusting, Theresa mounting Joe or Richie Wakile.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 2

zoeysmom, I agree with most of your post above, just wondering your take on eight different lenders and their loans are still approved?  Not one of the lenders checked the paperwork?  Again, it all just seems so shady.

Well each lender was for a different loan.  The lenders checked the paperwork-it was just fraudulent.  The bank really has no way of knowing if you actually filed and paid your taxes, nor do they know if a W-2 was actually submitted to the IRS.  There was different elements of fraud for each loan.  I am certain after many of these types of fraudulent loans -lenders have put in more safeguards.  I hold the Fraudicies responsible for committing fraud not the lenders for believing them.

• Love 5

I think the issue with Caroline is that she does not suffer fools well, unless they are family that is. LOL Martha Stewart had much more to offer other inmates than Teresa does and although Stewart is cold/stuck up, her wealth was/is real, unlike Teresa's. If Teresa goes in with the attitude that she is better, prettier, more deserving of privileges or pity, in prison, she will have a very long, lonely stay. JMO

It helped, too, that Matha Stewart was an older women. Lot of girls in jail looking for a Mom figure.

But Teresa will have money on the books and maximum packages. She'll be fine.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 1

I've always said that on paper, Joe is everything that I hate but that I couldn't help but like him. At the time I didn't know about his extensive juvenile record and his numerous driving infractions. I'm feeling differently now. I see him now as a life long criminal with no regard for the law. As far as Theresa, I need some tough love because after the Andy interview I came away thing yea, maybe she really is that dumb.

• Love 1

Yeah I am surprised....but yet not surprised...lol, that Joe's been in and out of trouble since , like, 13?  That is what you'd call a Life of Crime, I suppose. lol. I guess by surprised I meant I had an idea of Joe getting into problems more in his late teens--end of high school. Not being some punk ass kid. Great parenting Franco and Filo.

And I didn't take from the article that Antonia Gorga really didn't approve of Joe Giu. Looked to me like a double message "oh no, he's no good, no marry him" but yet she "loved him" and went to bail him out every time with Filo? Ok, then. I assume Filomena was 16 or so when she came here with her husband (I am still left with my mouth hanging open that she wed at 14....kind of like Richie's perpetual look!)....talk about an uphill battle. And talk about no formal education, either. Nothing really shocks me to see how the Gorga kids or Joe turned out edumacation-wise. 

Edited by diorella78

It helped, too, that Matha Stewart was an older women. Lot of girls in jail looking for a Mom figure.

But Teresa will have money on the books and maximum packages. She'll be fine.

What I meant by money, was that Martha Stewart had legit wealth, that she built an empire on skills that she really had, unlike Teresa. Teresa used someone else's recipes in her books, heck, even the idea of a cook book was NOT hers but came from Caroline and was to be a book by ALL of them, for ALL of her other products, she is nothing more than the face. They are NOT her recipes, formulas, they are not even her ideas but are from companies that are only banking on her show success. JMO

• Love 2

What I meant by money, was that Martha Stewart had legit wealth, that she built an empire on skills that she really had, unlike Teresa. Teresa used someone else's recipes in her books, heck, even the idea of a cook book was NOT hers but came from Caroline and was to be a book by ALL of them, for ALL of her other products, she is nothing more than the face. They are NOT her recipes, formulas, they are not even her ideas but are from companies that are only banking on her show success. JMO

I was agreeing with you. What I meant by "money" was the ability to purchase comfort items that you can trade for favors.

Yeah I am surprised....but yet not surprised...lol, that Joe's been in and out of trouble since , like, 13?  That is what you'd call a Life of Crime, I suppose. lol. I guess by surprised I meant I had an idea of Joe getting into problems more in his late teens--end of high school. Not being some punk ass kid. Great parenting Franco and Filo.

And it seems I've been operating under the misapprehension that Milania was a chip of the Tre block when it turns out she's a Joe Jr.

• Love 5

Since you brought up Milania and her behavior I hope Joe is able to reign her in. Back in the day when I did domestic violence counseling many of my clients sought counseling for sibling abuse. I always think of that when I see her man handling her sisters. I think it would be very stressful to live with her.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 1

Since you brought up Milania and her behavior I hope Joe is able to reign her in.

Sadly, I doubt that will happen.  I've seen Joe and Teresa, on more than one occasion tell Melania that if she didn't do X then they were going to do Y.  Always something unrealistic that they'd never back up.  She doesn't know what a consequence is.  Like the other night telling her that they would send her to boarding school.  Only one example that I can think of at the moment.

As a former teacher, I can't count how many times I've seen parents not discipline or spoil their kids rotten due to parental guilt over having to work, a divorce, a death in the family, etc.  Imagine what the entire Guidice, Gorga and extended clan are going to do for those girls and let them get away with because their felon parents are away at college. 

The rotten parenting of those kids isn't going to stop just because Joe and Teresa are locked up.  Also, the kids I saw this happen to didn't have the double whammy of seeing their family splashed on tabloid covers or being taunted by classmates about their idiot parents.

Then we have Filomena who will likely be helping with the girls.  She thinks that her baby boy Giuseppe only deserved a slap on the wrist.  Nope. I don't see those girls getting what they need to not become just like their entitled, delusional, unrepentant  mother.  And father.  And grandmother.

• Love 2

I don't know....every time Milania's been around Joe she's been a different little girl, from what I've seen on tv anyway. It's Teresa who can't control her, it seems....like Milania knows she can act like a brut and a brat and Tre won't do anything except screech "MILANIAAAAAA!".  

I can't get the scene of Milania, Joe, the chicken and that lady out of my head. Milania. She was so well behaved, so polite. 

The only thing is I don't think Joe will actually be around the girls so much, so Milania will likely be running amok, depending on who's home. I have a feeling she fears the nonni Gorga. 

To me the difference with Melissa is she was by a pool and with a group of girls.  She was trying to spark some conversation or fun but all she got from Dina was a snide comment.  Dina seemed a bit jealous.

Milania might enjoy being with Antonia.  They supposedly cheer together.  When Joe gets rolled up for violating another law while awaiting sentencing, if I were Teresa I would opt for my family to take the girls-not Joe's.   I think Melissa better brace herself for the possibility.

Teresa became the star of the show because (1) she flipped a table at Danielle and (2) she chased Danielle down.  Without Danielle she would have faded into oblivion and bankruptcy-her family coming on saved her.  She was just too jealous and stupid to see it. 

I don't buy the collusion theory for one thing it was eight different lending institutions so it would be at least eight people who participated.  Two had there been someone I am quite certain Joe and Teresa would have rolled over on the person to get a better deal.  Three I don't believe you can just return signed papers to a bank-I think those signatures usually require a notary and one that is in house at the bank-except the three out of state loans.  Even those probably originate locally.  I do think there was someone who schooled Joe but I am thinking someone along the lines of another investor type. 

I don't know i her family coming on "saved" her or not, but I know I quit watching halfway through last season primarily because I was sick to death of watching the Gorga's and Guidices (however it is pronounced) fighting. I also could not stand Joe Gorga who I see as an ignorant little troll with a sexual obsession.

I did try again early this season because 1. Dina was the one cast member I hadn't hated, and 2. Caroline and her stupid, boring family was gone.

Little did I know it woud be even worse with the Dumb and Dumber twins, and that the Guduices and Gorga's were even more boring when they were getting along. Of Course Joe Gorga is still a troll. Not to mention that the constant Joe and TRE sympathy play from all cast members was, literally, stomach turniing.

All the franchises have their issues. There are HoWives on each franchise that I think have run their course and the public would like to see gone (Brandi, Tamra, NeNE and  Aviva). But there really is no one left, IMO, on this franchise that is even remotely worth watching. I fully expect that BRAVO will try to milk the jail time, and Joe as a single parent, but I think even we, BRAVO viewers, have standards that wtill prevent that from succeeding. The exploitation of those four innocent girls needs to stop. Obviously their parents won't stop it and certainly BRAVO won't. Only the viewers can stop it by refusing to watch this train wreck any further.

This show has truly become awful and unwatchable, IMO. Bury it and let it rest in peace. I quit watching "Dance Moms" a while back because I realized I was watching child abuse wrapped up as "entertainment". I think we all need to recognize that we are doing the same thing by tuning into this train wreck. What has been done to those girls is unforgivable.   

Edited by chlban
  • Love 6

I don't know i her family coming on "saved" her or not, but I know I quit watching halfway through last season primarily because I was sick to death of watching the Gorga's and Guidices (however it is pronounced) fighting. I also could not stand Joe Gorga who I see as an ignorant little troll with a sexual obsession.

I did try again early this season because 1. Dina was the one cast member I hadn't hated, and 2. Caroline and her stupid, boring family was gone.

Little did I know it woud be even worse with the Dumb and Dumber twins, and that the Guduices and Gorga's were even more boring when they were getting along. Of Course Joe Gorga is still a troll. Not to mention that the constant Joe and TRE sympathy play from all cast member was, literally, stomach turniing.

All the franchises have their issues. There are HoWives on each franchise that I think have run their course and the public would like to see gone (Brandi, Tamra, NeNE and  Aviva). But there really is no one left, IMO, on this franchise that is even remotely worth watching. I fully expect that BRAVO will try to milk the jail time, and Joe as a single parent, but I think even we, BRAVO viewers, have standards that wtill prevent that from succeeding. The exploitation of those four innocent girls needs to stop. Obviously their parents won't stop it and certainly BRAVO won't. Only the viewers can stop it by refusing to watch this train wreck any further.

This show has truly become awful and unwatchable, IMO. Bury it and let it rest in peace. I quit watching "Dance Moms" a while back because I realized I was watching child abuse wrapped up as "entertainment". I think we all need to recognize that we are doing the same thing by tuning into this train wreck. What has been done to those girls is unforgivable.

ITA the whole franchise seems to have run its course. I think the re- hiring of some of the old housewives proves this. Andy had lightening in a bottle with housewives and is trying to recapture that magic. They all seem stale now. To be honest I would have quit years ago if it wasn't for twop and now this forum. If we all pinky swore to watch something else together and snark I would do it in a heartbeat. This place is like one stop shopping. You ponder a question and the next thing you know there are links, commentary and expert opinions. Lots of smart cookies here.

• Love 13

Well each lender was for a different loan.  The lenders checked the paperwork-it was just fraudulent.  The bank really has no way of knowing if you actually filed and paid your taxes, nor do they know if a W-2 was actually submitted to the IRS.  There was different elements of fraud for each loan.  I am certain after many of these types of fraudulent loans -lenders have put in more safeguards.  I hold the Fraudicies responsible for committing fraud not the lenders for believing them.

Actually lenders have been able to confirm that taxes were filed, on what amount and what  W-2's were submitted to the IRS for years. I am in the industry. We have applicants signe a "4506" form which is a request for a transcript of what you filed with the IRS. We send iit to the IRS and get a response, usually the same day.

I would not want to defend the criminals, but at the same time, the years between 2003 and 007-when it crashed- were the years of the "LIAR Loans". The reality is that many lenders, including so called "reputable" ones were not checking anything except the appraisal on the property. Whatever income you put down on your application was just accepted. I am surprised they even had to provide fake W-2's because., in those days, no one was asking for them.

I refinanced my house in 2006 through my existing lender, not the lender I worked for.  They, literally, told me not to send ANY documentation of my income, Just fill out the applicaiton. So, in theory, I could have easily gotten a loan for a much higher amount than I did. A couple of things stopped me, of course. The fact that I had to actually make the payments , the fact that I am not, by nature,  a liar, and the fact that I had been in the industry long enough to know the insanity would not last forever and that I, as an industry insider, was not going to be able to plead ignorance when it all crashed, as I knew it would. 

So, I put down my true income. However, I did not provide one single piece of documentation to prove my income and I was not asked to sign a 4506 form so they could check my income directly with the IRS.

• Love 4

ITA the whole franchise seems to have run its course. I think the re- hiring of some of the old housewives proves this. Andy had lightening in a bottle with housewives and is trying to recapture that magic. They all seem stale now. To be honest I would have quit years ago if it wasn't for twop and now this forum. If we all pinky swore to watch something else together and snark I would do it in a heartbeat. This place is like one stop shopping. You ponder a question and the next thing you know there are links, commentary and expert opinions. Lots of smart cookies here.

Now, see I am not ready to give up my HoWives just yet. Yes, I admit it. Addiciton is not an easy thing to recover from. I am actually experiencing withdrawal right now because there are no Housewives currently running, except this one that I refuse to watch. 

Did you guys know there are other Networks? There are even these things called "scripted shows"? I mean not like the HoWives where no one is supposed to admit their scripted, but shows like "Resurrection" and "Stalker" and stuff where they actually admit they are scripted?   It's a whole new world, but still, not ready to give up my Housewives. Not cold turkey anyway. But this particular one? Yep, I'm done. At least with the show, but not the snarking.    

Edited by chlban
  • Love 3

Now, see I am not ready to give up my HoWives just yet. Yes, I admit it. Addiciton is not an easy thing to recover from. I am actually experiencing withdrawal right now because there are no Housewives currently running, except this one that I refuse to watch. 

Did you guys know there are other Networks? There are even these things called "scripted shows"? I mean not like the HoWives where no one is supposed to admit their scripted, but shows like "Resurrection" and "Stalker" and stuff where they actually admit they are scripted?   It's a whole new world, but still, not ready to give up my Housewives. Not cold turkey anyway. But this particular one? Yep, I'm done. At least with the show, but not the snarking.

What are these " other networks " of which you speak? Surely you jest!

• Love 8

What are these " other networks " of which you speak? Surely you jest!

Funny, because I've gone in the opposite direction.  I almost never tune into Bravo anymore.  My last show there of interest is Top Chef, but after Padma's gratuitous prancing in a fringed bikini last season(?), I have pretty much had enough.  I'll tune in this season because it was filmed in Boston, my hometown.  Of course I watched the Joe and Teresa Stupidity Tour on Monday and will watch the second half tonight, but the lame ass conflicts and the manufactured drama in all the franchises drove me back to scripted tv, which can be quite good, now that networks like AMC and TNT realized audiences can handle more complex story lines and darker plots.

Actually lenders have been able to confirm that taxes were filed, on what amount and what  W-2's were submitted to the IRS for years. I am in the industry. We have applicants signe a "4506" form which is a request for a transcript of what you filed with the IRS. We send iit to the IRS and get a response, usually the same day.

I would not want to defend the criminals, but at the same time, the years between 2003 and 007-when it crashed- were the years of the "LIAR Loans". The reality is that many lenders, including so called "reputable" ones were not checking anything except the appraisal on the property. Whatever income you put down on your application was just accepted. I am surprised they even had to provide fake W-2's because., in those days, no one was asking for them.

I refinanced my house in 2006 through my existing lender, not the lender I worked for.  They, literally, told me not to send ANY documentation of my income, Just fill out the applicaiton. So, in theory, I could have easily gotten a loan for a much higher amount than I did. A couple of things stopped me, of course. The fact that I had to actually make the payments , the fact that I am not, by nature,  a liar, and the fact that I had been in the industry long enough to know the insanity would not last forever and that I, as an industry insider, was not going to be able to plead ignorance when it all crashed, as I knew it would. 

So, I put down my true income. However, I did not provide one single piece of documentation to prove my income and I was not asked to sign a 4506 form so they could check my income directly with the IRS.

I am sure on those documents you also signed the information you provided was accurate and it set forth the penalties of intentionally providing false information.

I don't think anyone is going to change my mind about it being the Giudices fault for committing mortgage fraud.  It is not the lender's fault.  If I leave my home unlocked and go away for the weekend it is not my fault if I get burglarized.  Stealing, theft and fraud are on the person committing it-not the person who owns the property or money.  If I see someone's unattended purse is open and it is overflowing with money-I don't think it is there-oh I should help myself.  It is no different than saying a women was wearing a short dress so she can't cry rape.  Now if there is proof of a person or persons connected with the lenders who benefitted financially and was an active participant in the conspiracy (Giudices were charged with conspiracy to commit fraud) then that is a conversation to be had.  After five years of investigating the matter I would think if there were other individuals that were in collusion they would have been discovered and charged.  Simply not doing due diligence does not mitigate these people's crimes.

If tomorrow I decide to rob a bank and I walk in with a note and gun in my pocket and on my way to the teller's counter I see the vault left unattended and help myself-I still stole from the bank and that was my intent when I entered the bank.  The teller's inadvertence does not lessen the fact I entered with intent to steal, the only thing is I would be guilty of burglary instead of robbery and not be charged with the gun enhancement.  Essentially that is what the conspiracy is all about-the mens rea in applying for the loans.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

So I just read that Teresa was dropped from a scheduled event at a mall (Carole Radziwell subbed in). Companies are going to fall one after the other. As scary and dramatic as prison will be for Teresa, I'll repeat that I think the worst fall-out for her will be the money drying up.

• Love 6

http://www.today.com/popculture/real-housewives-teresa-giudice-forgives-husband-joe-2D80204739

Joe drinks FOUR bottles of wine a night with another person-it helps him sleep.  Joe is dangerous close to alcohol toxicity on a nightly basis it seems.

And what happens if one of the kids gets sick or hurts herself while he's drinking his wine.  This is the one thing I don't understand with the judge's ruling.  If she acknowledges that Joe has a drinking problem, why did she allow Tre to do her time first and leave Joe home with the children. 

• Love 7

Partial transcript of entry of guilty pleas back in March. http://dng.northjersey.com/media_server/tr/2014/rhonjtranscript.pdf

And what happens if one of the kids gets sick or hurts herself while he's drinking his wine.  This is the one thing I don't understand with the judge's ruling.  If she acknowledges that Joe has a drinking problem, why did she allow Tre to do her time first and leave Joe home with the children. 

Because Joe is being deported after he serves his time.

Partial transcript of entry of guilty pleas back in March. http://dng.northjersey.com/media_server/tr/2014/rhonjtranscript.pdf

Because Joe is being deported after he serves his time.  Actually Joe's attorney is the one that claims Joe has a drinking problem-the judge pretty much turned it over to the BOC.

• Love 1

I guess that's where Gia is expected to step in...this is all so wrong on every level.

Wonder if Joe will even be alive by the time he's scheduled to go to prison.

• Love 1

Because Joe is being deported after he serves his time.

Why not have them serve their sentences concurrently, with Teresa obviously out well before Joe gets out and possibly deported? I think the judge erred in thinking Joe is a responsible parent who can take care of his daughters while the mother is in lock-up. But then again, she's a federal judge, not someone from DCS - it's not her role to assess fitness as a parent.

• Love 2

So the NJ Herald had an article this morning about Teresa and ho she was "confused" by the deal even tho she assured the judge she read and understood the plea agreement.  Sorry, I'm a tech dinosaur and can't do the clicky thing.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 1

http://realmrhousewife.com/2014/10/08/teresa-and-joe-giudice-drop-lawyers-wtf/

I don't know if Giudices truly dropped their lawyers- (Joe would still need his for his upcoming state appearance) but I find the title "Conviction specialist pretty funny.  I am thinking the attorneys want to be about one million miles away from Wendy Feldman.

Did he use the same Lawyers on both the State and Federal charges? If he did, then the reports are speaking about Teresa only. I think the source of that info was Wendy Feldman and she would be speaking for Teresa only, NOT Joe!

• Love 1
Why not have them serve their sentences concurrently, with Teresa obviously out well before Joe gets out and possibly deported? I think the judge erred in thinking Joe is a responsible parent who can take care of his daughters while the mother is in lock-up. But then again, she's a federal judge, not someone from DCS - it's not her role to assess fitness as a parent.

Because the Juicy's requested that. It is an accommodation that is done FOR a felon - not a favor to the government. The Juicys' can certainly request to serve their time immediately if they so desire.

I am not feeling particularly sorry for the Giudices or their spawn. Many women (or men) are in jail with children and they don't have the resources of the Juicys. 

And I have seen nothing to indicate that Mr. Juicy is completely unfit to single parent their kids. Many children have two working parents - or one working parent and so the kids aren't helicopter parented. Many siblings are forced to take responsibility for their younger siblings and help around the house because it's necessary. Tough luck - it's not the end of the world for a kid.

It's sad that the kids won't have their mother for about a year - BOO HOO. Women (and men) in the Armed Services don't see their children for extended periods of time and they are serving their country instead of serving their sentences.

The Juicy spawn can learn from this. I don't mean to be harsh but a little of great people have had some adversity in their childhood. Perhaps they will see this as a real lesson in letting the lust for material goods be one's sole moral compass.

• Love 7

Because the Juicy's requested that. It is an accommodation that is done FOR a felon - not a favor to the government. The Juicys' can certainly request to serve their time immediately if they so desire.

How do you know that? (the request for staggered sentences). I get that it's done for the felons, not the govt., but do we know they specifically requested this? Was it in the plea?

And I have seen nothing to indicate that Mr. Juicy is completely unfit to single parent their kids.

How about his drunk driving. His suspended license. His alcoholism. I'm also wondering if Joe is employed/employable?

• Love 3

From personal experience I know that if Joe is drinking 3 bottles of wine a night he is not fit to parent those girls. Based on what his attorney said he is also drinking during the day . I do feel sorry for those kids who's parents are in jail or worse yet, deployed but it doesn't make me unable to feel sorry for the Guidice girls. They did nothing to deserve this except be born to a couple of low life criminals. Is it the end of the world? No but it's the end of their world as they know it.

• Love 6

I am not feeling particularly sorry for the Giudices or their spawn. Many women (or men) are in jail with children and they don't have the resources of the Juicys. 

And I have seen nothing to indicate that Mr. Juicy is completely unfit to single parent their kids. Many children have two working parents - or one working parent and so the kids aren't helicopter parented. Many siblings are forced to take responsibility for their younger siblings and help around the house because it's necessary. Tough luck - it's not the end of the world for a kid.

It's sad that the kids won't have their mother for about a year - BOO HOO. Women (and men) in the Armed Services don't see their children for extended periods of time and they are serving their country instead of serving their sentences.

The Juicy spawn can learn from this. I don't mean to be harsh but a little of great people have had some adversity in their childhood. Perhaps they will see this as a real lesson in letting the lust for material goods be one's sole moral compass.

Ideally they could learn from it. Unfortunately, considering the parents, I fear all they are learning is that it's everyone elses fault, mommy's an idiot and didn't understand the plea  bargain, if you don't get the outcome you hoped for, blame it on the lawyers, not the criminals,  poor us, poor mommy, poor daddy.

If anyone was paying attention, they should see if Kahty and Rosie's mom, presumably Teresa's Aunt either by blood or marriage, would be willing to care for the kids while Mommy goes away and daddy stays drunk. Because, so far, she is the only one I have heard about in this entirely frocked up extended family that said, essentially, "you do the crime you do the time". All the other morons are on the "Poor Joe and Tre" bandwagon and until that shit stops those kids aren't going to learn a damn thing. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 3

From personal experience I know that if Joe is drinking 3 bottles of wine a night he is not fit to parent those girls. Based on what his attorney said he is also drinking during the day . I do feel sorry for those kids who's parents are in jail or worse yet, deployed but it doesn't make me unable to feel sorry for the Guidice girls. They did nothing to deserve this except be born to a couple of low life criminals. Is it the end of the world? No but it's the end of their world as they know it.

Didn't Elizabeth Vargas say she felt unfit as a mom and also going to work for like, 4 glasses a night? She isn't Joe, but I can imagine even 2 bottles (if he's 'sharing' 4) would make him rather out of sorts. Some people can hold their alcohol, but....bottles every night just isn't responsible. Forget him, for his kids. Will he do more splits and break his teeth again? 

• Love 1