Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

In order to clarify, I will need the help of my fellow legal eagle posters...if the 200,000 payment was part of the plea agreement and they don't pay it, does that mean that the judge can rescind the plea agreement and sentence them according to the regular sentencing guidelines? I.e. 10 yrs max per count?

Yay! Quotes work for me again. That's a good question.

Now have to get to the Season 1 reunion. Despite Bravo repeats, really only came into this show in Season 3.

Found some info here:  http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/breaking-plea-agreements-or-bargains.html

From the link above:

The remedies are similar in situations where it's the defendant who breaches the agreement. However, in most cases, the prosecution will ask the court for permission to "revoke" the plea or to release the prosecution from it's obligation to keep its end of the bargain. Generally, this means that the prosecution will start the process over again and prosecute the defendant to the full extent of the law.

Is the clock ticking again?

• Love 1
Teresa said that they did NOT have that money, the 200K, and Joe said he had it arranged but it "fell" through!

You're being too kind to Joe.  You're intelligent enough to know what word he should have used but he actually said "arraigned"......I caught that today.

Talk about a Freudian slip.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 2

Found some info here: http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/breaking-plea-agreements-or-bargains.html

From the link above:

The remedies are similar in situations where it's the defendant who breaches the agreement. However, in most cases, the prosecution will ask the court for permission to "revoke" the plea or to release the prosecution from it's obligation to keep its end of the bargain. Generally, this means that the prosecution will start the process over again and prosecute the defendant to the full extent of the law.

Is the clock ticking again?

We can only hope...tick tock!

• Love 2

Since I'm Bravo's Bitch I've been watching the early seasons. I really liked the original cast and their chemistry with each other. I stopped watching the later seasons because it became too Pro-Theresa for me. There are so many moments I had forgotten about. Like when they're in Punta Cana and Juicy is talking to Al Manzo about how he's going to open a restaurant. Al's cautioning him how tough it is. Juicy completely dismisses his advice. Al asks him what he's going to do if he can't make payroll and Juicy's like who cares. Al is all incredulous that you have to care. Oy.

Theresa's jealousy and hatred of Melissa is creepy. She said when she married Joe she still put her brother first. Then when Joe married Melissa he didn't do the same. The fuck? She acts like a jealous ex-girlfriend instead of a sister. She started hating Kathy because she got along with Melissa. She started hating Richie because he tried to caution her about her spending. The scenes with Jaq and Caroline trying to council her about repairing her relationship with Joe are painful. You cannot tell her anything. She refuses to take responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault.

Every scene shows that the Guidice girls and the Gorga kids love each other. How selfish for Theresa to try to keep the Gorgas from helping while she's at a cushy adult camp.

• Love 6

Since I'm Bravo's Bitch I've been watching the early seasons. I really liked the original cast and their chemistry with each other. I stopped watching the later seasons because it became too Pro-Theresa for me. There are so many moments I had forgotten about. Like when they're in Punta Cana and Juicy is talking to Al Manzo about how he's going to open a restaurant. Al's cautioning him how tough it is. Juicy completely dismisses his advice. Al asks him what he's going to do if he can't make payroll and Juicy's like who cares. Al is all incredulous that you have to care. Oy.

Theresa's jealousy and hatred of Melissa is creepy. She said when she married Joe she still put her brother first. Then when Joe married Melissa he didn't do the same. The fuck? She acts like a jealous ex-girlfriend instead of a sister. She started hating Kathy because she got along with Melissa. She started hating Richie because he tried to caution her about her spending. The scenes with Jaq and Caroline trying to council her about repairing her relationship with Joe are painful. You cannot tell her anything. She refuses to take responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault.

Every scene shows that the Guidice girls and the Gorga kids love each other. How selfish for Theresa to try to keep the Gorgas from helping while she's at a cushy adult camp.

Teresa did not really bother me until the table flip then her going after Danielle with such glee. That said, watching past seasons and now knowing who/what Teresa really is (calculating manipulative liar) sheds a whole new light, or lack of light/aka darkness, on her.

• Love 1

I'm beginning to think Tre will totally skip doing time.

I'm starting to think she willsomehow skate by and not do any time.

So this may be a dumb question:  Is there anything that Teresa's lawyers could file at this point to try to prevent Teresa from serving her time?

Joe's admitting that he drinks from 2-4 bottles of wine a night is like - would you want him watching your kids?   Oh, yeah, the kids are "usually" in bed, but hopefully one will never wake up in the middle of the night with an emergency.  Is his "driver" on call 24/7?

The fact that he's admitting that publicly and by doing so, inferring he has a problem with alcohol - I don't know, I guess I'm looking for ulterior motives.   Is it possible for the judge to say at this point "Joe should not be the girl's primary caregiver" and rescind Teresa's sentence or make Joe go first?

• Love 2

Sorry - maybe wrong thread. Not at the first season reunion yet, but just saw the "lost scenes" of the Last Supper. Juicy was having drinks at the bar with Danielle post table flip. Way to go Juicy. Again too bad you're a con artist.

• Love 1

The problem with Joe serving his time first is his probable deportation following his release. If he goes first and then gets deported, Teresa would not have anyone to keep the girls while she serves her time. Felonious people problems, we should come up with an app for that.

• Love 2

The fact that he's admitting that publicly and by doing so, inferring he has a problem with alcohol - I don't know, I guess I'm looking for ulterior motives.   Is it possible for the judge to say at this point "Joe should not be the girl's primary caregiver" and rescind Teresa's sentence or make Joe go first?

Can CPS be involved for what would be considered a potential problem regarding the girl's care, I wonder. Or, does something actually have to happen first?

• Love 1

So this may be a dumb question:  Is there anything that Teresa's lawyers could file at this point to try to prevent Teresa from serving her time?

No. It's a done deal. Part of the plea stipulated that they can't appeal the sentence.

Can CPS be involved for what would be considered a potential problem regarding the girl's care, I wonder. Or, does something actually have to happen first?

CPS has their hands full trying to stay on top of homes with not just real problems, but huge problems. So no, there's no likelihood of getting involved in potential problems. The four girls are not the only kids in the state with an alcoholic single parent. But they're luckier than most because of the extended family.

• Love 6

Right. But they didn't pay. As the judge said, they have no respect for the law. So now what? Do they face any repercussions? Does anyone know?

Because he doesn't want her to divorce him. That's my guess, at least.

Teresa and Joe are currently on supervised release.  So any behavior that is contrary to the court's order can cause the court to revisit their situation.  At the time of sentencing their attorneys made assurances to the court that matters such as the unfiled tax returns and the $200,000.00, were be tended to.  The court through the probation officer requires these items be completed to the satisfaction of the court.

What we don't see or hear about are numerous phone conversations and e-mails between their attorneys and probation trying to get the Giudices to comply.  If compliance is not accomplished then probation files a motion to asking the court to revoke their supervised release status.

Although the Giudices have waived their right to appeal, as long as they are free there can be requests for reconsideration. Say tomorrow Teresa is diagnosed with a serious ailment.  Her attorneys, if they are still dealing with her and haven't filed a substitution of attorney, would apply to the court to modify her sentence to seek medical treatment. If when they are incarcerated, say 9 months into her sentence Teresa's father passes, her attorneys or her could apply for compassionate release.  Another part of their plea bargain is they would assist the government in investigation of others.  If they cooperate in such an investigation than their sentences can be reduced.

The government will appear and take a position, usually asking that supervised release be revoked and they begin their sentence forthwith.  To me, this is why I think the sentences should be carried out ASAP and I do not believe in staggered sentences.  The court already gave Teresa leeway by allowing her to report 90 days after sentencing instead of the rule which is 45 days.

One thing that irked me was at sentencing when the $200,000.00 not being paid came up-Teresa's attorney claimed it was being processed.  Joe in his own smug way on Thursday portion of the interview pretty much dismissed their non-compliance because he knew they had already been sentenced.  I firmly believe that Teresa had check in hand when she left the Reunion taping last Sunday.  So unless the feds had put a lien on the money due from Bravo  the day after the sentencing, chances are they got the money and will spend it as they see fit. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

As someone who is half Italian myself, that is one of the annoying things about all of this.    It gives the rest of us a bad name.   No we don't all lie on legal forms, avoid taxes, thumb our noses at the law, etc.    The vast majority of us are law abiding citizens.     It's jackasses like the Giuwhatevers and the Gottis that screw it up for the rest of us.    I've had people actually ask me if my family was in the mob immediately upon meeting me.    

There is a thread over at Stoopid Housewives that is getting heated about this.  I stopped reading when someone mentioned Jews.  I mean, it's a freaking Saturday, waiting for a football game, I just want to read fun snark until it starts! 

Did I miss the response to the question that Juicy needs to pee in a cup as a provision of his sentencing?  I bet he uses someone else's pee. 

I like FatherGiGi!

• Love 2

Oh, S3.  Good, good times.  This is when my total and complete dislike of Teresa bloomed.  Prior to that she was just a dumb gal who was fun to snark on. After that it became clear that she had serious issues. Punta Cana will always be one of my favorite trips any of the gals on any of the franchises have enjoyed. All the stuff mentioned above, coupled with Tre's bikini fashion show, were awesome and revealed her true character, although by this time there surely wasn't much doubt. You had the Christmas episode prior to this when Joey and Mel came over with the kids for a while, but didn't stay for dinner because they had already accepted an invitation to have dinner at Kathy's. Tre was so pissed at Kathy for daring to invite her brother to such a sacred event.  I believe she called Kathy a bitch for doing so. Caroline tried to caution her to not make a federal case out of it, since the important thing was that she had spent some nice time with her brother, but Tre was having none of it. Caroline was clearly beginning to see the light at that point. Then there was Kathy's nice dinner party where she had made some amazing food, and all Tre could do was bitch and complain (Italians don't like Parsley in their salad, don't you know) and make everyone else feel uncomfortable. Everything that happened was always the fault of someone else. Everyone was out to get her. Of course, in Tre's mind this is the editing of her character that she told Andy about on WWHL.

Zoeysmom mentioned on a different thread that she would be interested to hear Jac talk about some of the conversations and stuff that happened off camera during the early seasons.  I too would enjoy this. What I would really like, however, is to hear from Kathy. As mentioned in the post above, Tre said in S3 that the reason her relationship with Kathy had broken down was because at one point years before Rich had tried to talk to the Giudice's about their finances. Apparently this enraged Tre as she didn't see that it was any of Rich's business how they managed their money, and she was mad at Kathy for letting him question them. I would love to hear how that conversation went down, since Tre has proclaimed over and over again that she knew nothing about any financial trouble or funny business.  I could easily see Juicy openly bragging to folks that he had used phony W-2's and pay stubs to qualify for loans. That is just the kind of guy he is - he gets off on thumbing his nose at silly things like laws. I wonder if Kathy has a different take on what Teresa knew and when she knew it. I have always believed this is the real reason that Teresa seems to hate Kathy. Because at her core Kathy knows the truth about the Giudice's - that it was all just smoke and mirrors and Teresa played along the whole time. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

Did I miss the response to the question that Juicy needs to pee in a cup as a provision of his sentencing? I bet he uses someone else's pee.

I like FatherGiGi!

He's probably just gross enough to use someone else's cup as well......

• Love 3

I could easily see Juicy openly bragging to folks that he had used phony W-2's and pay stubs to qualify for loans. That is just the kind of guy he is - he gets off on thumbing his nose at silly things like laws.

You mean like when he said -on a live television interview - that he's gotten drunk and then got behind the wheel of a car "lots of times," and then laughed?

Because at her core Kathy knows the truth about the Giudice's - that it was all just smoke and mirrors and Teresa played along the whole time.

Of course this is true. I just wish someone would have the cajoles to expose her. I just don't think it will be Kathy. She's not spiteful or vindictive. She's too nice.

• Love 3
Since I'm Bravo's Bitch I've been watching the early seasons.

Where is everyone watching the old seasons? I tivoed the season one marathon and finished it, and want to rewatch more of the old ones. Honestly, I can't get enough of those crazy Guidices. 

I haven't had this much fun following the antics of a married couple since Tom Cruise tried to convince us he was in love with Katie Holmes. 

• Love 4

Hey first post here! If Joe has to submit pee for testing it's likely that the probation officer is right next to him watching him submit his sample.

Welcome aboard, sorrynotsorry.  Most likely the probation officer has a hand held breathalyzer, and if there is a trace, Joe probably has to go to a local PD, accompanied by the probation officer and have it analyzed on a calibrated machine.  If he is dirty the probation officer can always have him detained right there until a court hearing.

You mean like when he said -on a live television interview - that he's gotten drunk and then got behind the wheel of a car "lots of times," and then laughed?

Of course this is true. I just wish someone would have the cajoles to expose her. I just don't think it will be Kathy. She's not spiteful or vindictive. She's too nice.

Teresa treats Kathy like crap and I think Rich and Kathy have had enough of her to last a lifetime.  I will never forget the look on Kathy's face when Teresa said her father had been more of a father to Rosie and Kathy than their deceased father.  Then there was Teresa calling Kathy's mom a liar.  But we all know that Kathy and Melissa coming on the show made Teresa look like a villain.

• Love 3

Short of a pardon from President Obama I don't think there is anything that will keep her from going to prison

Where is everyone watching the old seasons? I tivoed the season one marathon and finished it, and want to rewatch more of the old ones.

Seasons 1-5 are on Hulu.

• Love 1

I read an article one time that had an interview from a reality tv personality, I can't remember who it was, but it was a housewife of some city...anyway, they said that the editors choose the best, most dramatic material and they use that. They also said that reality tv doesn't create something that isn't already there, and that the cameras can't catch something if you don't put it out there.

I just don't buy that Teresa was "portrayed" as a villain, she WAS a villain. She was caught on film calling her sister-in-law a stripper, she was caught on film saying her sister-in-law was a gold digger. She straight up called Kathy a bitch, and told Rosie on camera that Kathy was ashamed of her for being gay. She called Caroline an old hag, she insinuated herself into the Manzo drama going on between the sisters and purposely created heartache and pain. Everything she has done has been carefully calculated and well thought out in terms of creating drama for ratings. She is a master manipulator, she is just pissed she got caught. I don't believe for one minute that she was unaware of the fraud, or that she had no idea about the finances, she is way to calculating to be ignorant if these things. I am not buying that she didn't understand the terms of the plea, partly because I know the lengths attorneys must go to to ensure that you do understand, and partly because I don't think that she is that stupid. It is essential to her story that we believe that she doesn't understand or that she can't comprehend, it is all part of her "character". I think what she really doesn't understand is why she got caught, whyJoe taking the wrap wasn't enough to keep her out of prison.

• Love 4

Im not a hundred percent caught up but does anyone know the status of joe and teresas property tax payments? It seems if they are not on top of that the county would have a lein on the house faster than a bank

Allegedly, they are part of the house payment.  I recall reading somewhere that the State of New Jersey is trying to collect about $500,000.00 in taxes from them.  I assume they if they didn't pay the IRS they didn't pay the state.

Re the comments about hair...

When Teresa was talking about how she got her hair done because she can't do it herself it made me so mad. What she really means is she can't get it to look as nice as a hairdresser can/flipped out all perfectly. Well, no shit, I can't either. I'm also not broke, yet I get by just fine blow drying my own hair. Getting your hair blown out is not some necessity. She is infuriating.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 5

Re the comments about hair...

When Teresa was talking about how she got her hair done because she can't do it herself it made me so mad. What she really means is she can't get it to look as nice as a hairdresser can/flipped out all perfectly. Well, no shit, I can't either. I'm also not broke, yet I get by just fine blow drying my own hair. Getting your hair blown out is not some necessity. She is infuriating.

After our IRS installment payments were agreed upon, I don't even get my nails or toes done, so she can just stop with the ''blow out" shit.  I'm sending her some hair bands from a garage sale.  Hee.  Milania probably shots them at the old Troll when he doesn't get her pizza fast enough. 

The thought of the look of the house when she's gone makes me giggle a little.  My husband has no clue there is a slab of peanut butter on the side of the cabinets.  I'm lucky he will use Windex to clean counters.  It took 15 years and me going into the hospital.  I once did my daughter's hair on the hospital bed - it was at the time when she wanted it flat ironed.    Maybe Tre will color code the girl's clothing labels, make Kate Gosselin type of post it notes and posters all over freaking place. 

• Love 2

I read an article one time that had an interview from a reality tv personality, I can't remember who it was, but it was a housewife of some city...anyway, they said that the editors choose the best, most dramatic material and they use that. They also said that reality tv doesn't create something that isn't already there, and that the cameras can't catch something if you don't put it out there.

I just don't buy that Teresa was "portrayed" as a villain, she WAS a villain. She was caught on film calling her sister-in-law a stripper, she was caught on film saying her sister-in-law was a gold digger. She straight up called Kathy a bitch, and told Rosie on camera that Kathy was ashamed of her for being gay. She called Caroline an old hag, she insinuated herself into the Manzo drama going on between the sisters and purposely created heartache and pain. Everything she has done has been carefully calculated and well thought out in terms of creating drama for ratings. She is a master manipulator, she is just pissed she got caught. I don't believe for one minute that she was unaware of the fraud, or that she had no idea about the finances, she is way to calculating to be ignorant if these things. I am not buying that she didn't understand the terms of the plea, partly because I know the lengths attorneys must go to to ensure that you do understand, and partly because I don't think that she is that stupid. It is essential to her story that we believe that she doesn't understand or that she can't comprehend, it is all part of her "character". I think what she really doesn't understand is why she got caught, whyJoe taking the wrap wasn't enough to keep her out of prison.

Caroline was the RH who made the comment and lives by it.

If one never watched a season of the RHONJ and wanted to see why Teresa was a villain-I would recommend Season 2-5 Reunions.  Teresa went after Danielle Season 2 and gave Andy a toss, Season 3 it was Jacqueline in absentia, Caroline, Melissa, her brother, Kathy, Kim G, Season 4 Rosie, Kathy, Melissa, her brother, Chris, Caroline, Lauren and the Manzo boys, Season 5 Caroline, Melissa, Kathy, Rosie and then feigned a friendship with Jacqueline only to dump all over her later.

My original dislike of Teresa stemmed from her constant mission to make Gia a star.  So far she has pushed the kid into modeling, acting, songwriting and singing (who could forget the song to her uncle) and dancing.  Seven year later Gia still has the same talent agency and no real promise of a career.  So when I watch these heartfelt scenes with Gia I always wonder -is it Gia or is it Gia trying out her acting chops?  I guess Gia next big role will be as a substitute mother to her sisters- a role Gia didn't deserve to be saddled with-ever.

Caroline was the RH who made the comment and lives by it.

If one never watched a season of the RHONJ and wanted to see why Teresa was a villain-I would recommend Season 2-5 Reunions. Teresa went after Danielle Season 2 and gave Andy a toss, Season 3 it was Jacqueline in absentia, Caroline, Melissa, her brother, Kathy, Kim G, Season 4 Rosie, Kathy, Melissa, her brother, Chris, Caroline, Lauren and the Manzo boys, Season 5 Caroline, Melissa, Kathy, Rosie and then feigned a friendship with Jacqueline only to dump all over her later.

My original dislike of Teresa stemmed from her constant mission to make Gia a star. So far she has pushed the kid into modeling, acting, songwriting and singing (who could forget the song to her uncle) and dancing. Seven year later Gia still has the same talent agency and no real promise of a career. So when I watch these heartfelt scenes with Gia I always wonder -is it Gia or is it Gia trying out her acting chops? I guess Gia next big role will be as a substitute mother to her sisters- a role Gia didn't deserve to be saddled with-ever.

I thought it was Caroline, but I wasn't certain, so thanks! My initial dislike of Teresa came in season 1 with all of the careless spending, shopping sprees, marble this, onyx that. All I could think about when I saw that was what in the hell is this woman teaching her kids. I have a huge problem with parents that don't teach their kids respect and values. I grew up poor, youngest of 5, my dad was a phone man, my mom was a hairdresser. They both worked 60 hour weeks to provide for us. When I say poor, I mean that we had necessities like food (although it was mostly beans, rice and tortillas with occasional meat), but there was very little left for frivolous stuff. I never had designer stuff, most of my toys and clothes were homemade. We canned everything out of the garden, kept chickens and we were all thrifty. Being thrifty is a great skill to have. Being thankful for what we had was something that my parents taught us. Working hard for the things you wanted was a lesson we all learned. I am very fortunate to have learned these things and these skills have served me well. These Guidice girls will not be prepared for the difficulties coming their way. No is an unfamiliar word to them. Teresa keeps talking about their activities and maintaining busy schedules, but who is going to pay for all of this stuff? Her detachment from her reality is mind boggling.

Personally, I think that the scenes with Gia expressing her fears and concerns and her emotions are genuine. She is the only one of those girls that has any understanding of what is going on and what is coming. I really feel for her, she is going to have to grow up fast. Shame on Teresa and Joe for putting them in this situation. The unbelievable part is that they feel like this just happened to them because they are on tv and are "scrutinized". They live on delusional island. I cannot imagine putting my kids in that situation.

• Love 10

There is a thread over at Stoopid Housewives that is getting heated about this.  I stopped reading when someone mentioned Jews.  I mean, it's a freaking Saturday, waiting for a football game, I just want to read fun snark until it starts! 

Did I miss the response to the question that Juicy needs to pee in a cup as a provision of his sentencing?  I bet he uses someone else's pee. 

I like FatherGiGi!

Aw thanks! If I tell him that though he might start thinking he's cool... Can't have that happen ;)

• Love 3

I'm starting to think she willsomehow skate by and not do any time

Not unless she produces her "Get out of Jail, Free" card from the imaginary Monopoly game going on her delusional head.

• Love 5

Not unless she produces her "Get out of Jail, Free" card from the imaginary Monopoly game going on her delusional head.

Aw now, Santa can bring it!  Wrapped up all pretty under the Christmas tree just waiting for Juicy to wake up so she can open it!   More In Touch covers!  The holidays and then eventually, the last supper.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Then there was Teresa calling Kathy's mom a liar.  But we all know that Kathy and Melissa coming on the show made Teresa look like a villain.

Actually, it was the opposite.  Kathy called Teresa's mom a liar and called her ailing father a coward which was pretty awful.  

I get that Teresa is a crook but that does not suddenly make Kathy and Melissa saints.  They both have had their disgusting moments and make me sick as well.

• Love 10

Allegedly, they are part of the house payment.  I recall reading somewhere that the State of New Jersey is trying to collect about $500,000.00 in taxes from them.  I assume they if they didn't pay the IRS they didn't pay the state.

Many mortgage holders do have the payments contain an "escrow" portion which covers taxes and also insurance for the house. 

Of course, as has been posted, their making payments on their CURRENT obligations for their bloated greedy lifestyle only makes them more despicable in my opinion. Why didn't they immediately downsize so that money could have been used to pay what they owe to the government and creditors.

I am aware there is no - or very little equity in any of their three homes. However, they could have worked out some kind of arrangement during the years that this has been going on. It's not just the mortgage that costs a huge amount of money to maintain Casa Juicy - taxes are I believe about $50,000 a year - insurance is expensive - especially if you are insuring $1 million of fugly furniture. And water and heat and A/C costs in the Jersey climate for that many square feet - a lot of which has extremely high ceilings (which increases the actual cubic feet necessary to cool and heat). 

Clothing expenses for Tre and her daughters were still extremely high - money they legally owed to other people. I am not buying her attempt to deflect her carrying the Valentino Rockstud bag. I don't think Tre is of the sartorial stature where she is being comped items - certainly not by Valentino and not by a random store that carried the bag. Of course perhaps Tre bought a replica of the Rockstud bag for $200 - but even $200 is an amount she shouldn't be spending on a handbag.

To the bitter end, they are scammers and grifters.

And I really get pissed when people look upon white collar crime being "victimless". If people don't pay creditors, who do you think actually pays those creditors - we do in the form of higher credit card fees and interest.

• Love 6

Actually, it was the opposite.  Kathy called Teresa's mom a liar and called her ailing father a coward which was pretty awful.  

I get that Teresa is a crook but that does not suddenly make Kathy and Melissa saints.  They both have had their disgusting moments and make me sick as well.

Kathy did call Teresa's mom a liar after Teresa told everyone at the reunion her mom told her that Kathy "thought" about divorcing Rich years ago and it was that Mrs. P told Mrs. G that. Kathy also called Mr. G a coward after Teresa said he was there for the P family more than Mr. P was, making it sound like Mr. P chose to ignore his family instead of the fact he died.. Kathy also apologized within minutes of saying both comments, unlike Teresa who has never apologized for anything she has ever said.  It doesn't make Kathy's comments any less wrong/mean BUT Teresa made her comments to hurt Kathy with the intent of getting a rise out of Kathy and too hurt her. That is what Teresa does, throws boulders at the other women and then when they get mad and fight back on her level she cries victim.

• Love 2

Kathy did call Teresa's mom a liar after Teresa told everyone at the reunion her mom told her that Kathy "thought" about divorcing Rich years ago and it was that Mrs. P told Mrs. G that. Kathy also called Mr. G a coward after Teresa said he was there for the P family more than Mr. P was, making it sound like Mr. P chose to ignore his family instead of the fact he died.. Kathy also apologized within minutes of saying both comments, unlike Teresa who has never apologized for anything she has ever said.  It doesn't make Kathy's comments any less wrong/mean BUT Teresa made her comments to hurt Kathy with the intent of getting a rise out of Kathy and too hurt her. That is what Teresa does, throws boulders at the other women and then when they get mad and fight back on her level she cries victim.

I never saw it that way.  I think they ALL fight dirty on their own -- which was my point.  Even if they were only fighting back on HER level, they still are at her level.  Hence, my opinion that they are all equally disgusting. 

• Love 6

I never saw it that way.  I think they ALL fight dirty on their own -- which was my point.  Even if they were only fighting back on HER level, they still are at her level.  Hence, my opinion that they are all equally disgusting. 

I think it IS bad that they allow themselves to sink to her level but Teresa is always down there. She keeps going at the others, hitting them where it hurts them the most and when they finally fight back, most of them resist it in the beginning, she cries victim. 2 wrongs do not make a right but people can only take so much before they lose it and Teresa is relentless in her attacks on them. It is 1 think to snark/smack talk, they all do it, but she constantly goes in for the kill. Teresa is THE expert on destroying anyone that she deems a threat to her perceived status of "fan favorite" a title she lost a while back, if she even had it to begin with. But Teresa does not have the courage to do it all herself, she enlists outside help, aka/HW friends, certain bloggers and national tabloids, to do it for her. She feeds these "friends" info and then sits back while the other HWs are attacked, not just on the show but in social media all the while claiming she did not say it herself on camera. Funny how she never really denies saying nasty things about the other HWs off camera to her pawns like JTG/Penny, Kim D and even the tabloids.  I do understand what you mean though, it is sad that they allow anyone, including Teresa, to pull them into the mud and they have responsibility in allowing that. JMO

• Love 1

I agree that by virtue of being on the show, you're lowering yourself to a certain level. But no way are they equal. Kathy, as disgusting as Teresa? Not even close.

• Love 4

I would disagree with the equally comment.  Teresa has attacked Jacqueline, Melissa, Caroline and Kathy's marriages.  She has made comments about Caroline, Richie, Lauren and Jacqueline's looks and/or weight. She lied to everyone, through omission, about her financial straits and then went after Danielle for bringing it up causing an out and out melee at the country club.  She has gone after  Jacqueline and Caroline's adult children, try to sabotage Kathy and Rosie's relationship.  What I have seen the others do is point out the hypocrisy that is Teresa. 

Now this season her answer to everything is she has a lot on her plate.  Obviously, Teresa was not spending hours on assisting her own defense because she could not even get a financial declaration out on time or accurate.  Teresa did have time to gossip with Victoria Gotti but everything about her is off limits.  This year she managed to set a record in getting the dirt out about co-stars.  Two RH and Rino who had been nothing but nice to she and Joe.  Instead Teresa is inexplicably drawn to Amber, whose husband has publicly expressed the undesirability of hanging with the felons.

• Love 1

I agree that by virtue of being on the show, you're lowering yourself to a certain level. But no way are they equal. Kathy, as disgusting as Teresa? Not even close.

It is impossible to imagine a world where Kathy is equal to Teresa - impossible. Certainly not with what we have seen on the show, IMHO. To the point Lotus made, they are less than ideal people because they agree to come on this show and say and do the things that are pretty much par for the course when you align yourself in such a public forum.

From what I have seen, Teresa has pretty much started all of the shit that has gone on, and others have reacted to her throwing around her bombs. The one big exception in my mind is the S3 Christening, when Joey G. lost his shit. That was pretty ugly and he should have handled that in an entirely different manner. I have zero doubt that Teresa had been pulling all kinds of stuff on them for months behind the scenes, but we didn't see it so he looked like a total asshole. He apologized for it and to me seemed remorseful and emotional, but still it is bad on him.

I have always thought that one of the biggest problems for Teresa in moving forward is the way she is enabled on Social Media by a lot of her more ardent fans. In many peoples eyes, Teresa could literally never do anything wrong. If she did not like someone, or said that she was the victim, it was largely believed by so many people, despite the video evidence right in front of us. I remember after the S4 Reunion when she had said that Jac had once been a Stripper, and later that Chris had cheated on Jac. After that Jac said the stuff about Juicy bending the gal over his desk in his office. On the Bravo Blogs, and on many other forums that I read, all of the outrage was pointed at Jac. How dare she say something like this about the great man that is Juicy Giudice? The fact that Teresa had started it in the first place seemed to have gone completely unnoticed by many. It was the same thing after the incident with Kathy. Teresa had completely started the entire thing by saying that her mother told her the Waikile's had almost divorced. She said it so casually, but she knew that would hurt. Kathy seemed to be truly emotional and furious with Teresa. Maybe it was true, maybe not. Maybe her kids had never heard about this if true. Kathy calls Teresa's mother a bitch, with is fine by me based on what was going on. Teresa's fans acted as if this might have been one of the most horrendous things they had ever heard in their entire lives, despite the fact that Teresa's own husband had called her a cunt. Despite the fact that Kathy immediately apologized for saying it.

• Love 3

It is impossible to imagine a world where Kathy is equal to Teresa - impossible. Certainly not with what we have seen on the show, IMHO. To the point Lotus made, they are less than ideal people because they agree to come on this show and say and do the things that are pretty much par for the course when you align yourself in such a public forum.

From what I have seen, Teresa has pretty much started all of the shit that has gone on, and others have reacted to her throwing around her bombs. The one big exception in my mind is the S3 Christening, when Joey G. lost his shit. That was pretty ugly and he should have handled that in an entirely different manner. I have zero doubt that Teresa had been pulling all kinds of stuff on them for months behind the scenes, but we didn't see it so he looked like a total asshole. He apologized for it and to me seemed remorseful and emotional, but still it is bad on him.

I have always thought that one of the biggest problems for Teresa in moving forward is the way she is enabled on Social Media by a lot of her more ardent fans. In many peoples eyes, Teresa could literally never do anything wrong. If she did not like someone, or said that she was the victim, it was largely believed by so many people, despite the video evidence right in front of us. I remember after the S4 Reunion when she had said that Jac had once been a Stripper, and later that Chris had cheated on Jac. After that Jac said the stuff about Juicy bending the gal over his desk in his office. On the Bravo Blogs, and on many other forums that I read, all of the outrage was pointed at Jac. How dare she say something like this about the great man that is Juicy Giudice? The fact that Teresa had started it in the first place seemed to have gone completely unnoticed by many. It was the same thing after the incident with Kathy. Teresa had completely started the entire thing by saying that her mother told her the Waikile's had almost divorced. She said it so casually, but she knew that would hurt. Kathy seemed to be truly emotional and furious with Teresa. Maybe it was true, maybe not. Maybe her kids had never heard about this if true. Kathy calls Teresa's mother a bitch, with is fine by me based on what was going on. Teresa's fans acted as if this might have been one of the most horrendous things they had ever heard in their entire lives, despite the fact that Teresa's own husband had called her a cunt. Despite the fact that Kathy immediately apologized for saying it.

Therein lies the problem....Teresa's more ardent/vocal fans feed into her bad behavior by defending her no matter how low she goes which in turn feeds the monster Teresa is/has become. Teresa is even more convinced that she can do no wrong! SMH

• Love 1

I'm starting to think she willsomehow skate by and not do any time

LOL - she may just give that a try.

Therein lies the problem....Teresa's more ardent/vocal fans feed into her bad behavior by defending her no matter how low she goes which in turn feeds the monster Teresa is/has become. Teresa is even more convinced that she can do no wrong! SMH

Now some of her most ardent fans are jumping ship. The chant has become-think of her children.  Everyone feels bad that these kids have to experience having parents that are soon to be inmates.  It in no way excuses the bad behavior and the criminal behavior that is Teresa and Joe Giudice.

As soon as I read someone's opinion along the lines that Albert Manzo's father was killed by the mob-what about that or what about Chris and Jacqueline's bankruptcy-I stop reading the opinion.  Albert Manzo's father's death has nothing to do with Teresa nor does Signature Apparel's bankruptcy.  I do find it ironic the same people wailing about Teresa's children have no regrd for Caroline or Jacqueline's children.  Equally disturbing is Teresa accepting no responsibility for not standing up to Victoria Gotti-after all the twins have children.

• Love 4

I am no Teresa fan, at all, but I don't see her as having *any* responsibility for 'standing up to Victoria Gotti.'  Unless I missed something and I mean that sincerely, because I find so much of this season cringe-worthy, I think only Gotti can be blamed for that, and only those idiot twins can be blamed for the fact that they are both rictus-faced cowards who prefer to confront as a mini-pack and whine and bitch at everyone but the person causing problems (e.g., ripping out Amber's hair, demanding apologies.  The twins need to think long and hard about their choices in male partners and also to grow the fuck up.)

In terms of the Jax bankruptcy, I personally also think that what may frustrate people about St. Jacqueline of Easter Island and her endless crying about Teresa and all of her other self-indulgent fucknuts-crazy bullshit is that she seems thirsty as hell to expose other people's problems when something is rotten in her own financial house.  I also agree that it's in incredibly poor taste to suggest that autism treatments are spurring the desire to downsize - that seems patently false, given the timing of the filings, the timing of Nicholas' regression, the reality of how the state works to help subsidize certain therapies:  that's all.  I completely and totally agree that nothing Chris or Jacqueline may or may not have done, filed or signed does anything at all to change anything that the Giudices admitted to in the plea agreement, nothing at all.  I think all of these women are tiresome and pointless and exhausting (but they used to make for some entertaining TV), but Jacqueline, to me, is in a special category because she's just such a manipulative person.  Her whole persona starting out was the 'nice one' who was always trapped between one antagonist and her fambly.  First Danielle, then Ashleeighy, then Teresa, then Dina.  She is a really hardcore liar not just about what she does, but what she feels, and she is very well-practiced at using tears and unfortunate situations with her kids (Ashlehowevertheeffshespellsit and now Nicholas) as an out of sorts, again strictly IMO.  So, not speaking at all for any other snarker, but her whole "I'm just so worried" shtick is just shtick as best I can see.  And frankly, maybe just me, but Kathy Wakile is the same way.  I have cousins who are out of control in different ways but I let them live and don't see it as my place to 'confront' things, and would sooner die than manipulate my way in doing so on camera.  I manage to do so even when someone gets out of their lane at a family event, and I am no saint.  Kathy's a giant fake AFAIC, and not an innocent relative who just so missed her family and so wanted to make things right.  I can offer no proofs but I find that entire way she's tried to come across as a giant frigging joke.  I *do* think Kathy's mom has a heart for her niece and those kids, and that Rosie feels close to Joe G. and feels a genuine concern, and that love may be more than Teresa and Joe deserve.  But I think Kathy and Richie are gleeful in private about the Giudices being caught and sentenced.  Which, hey, whatever floats their boat.  But I don't buy concern for one millisecond from them, at all.  

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 7

It is impossible to imagine a world where Kathy is equal to Teresa - impossible.

Maybe her taste in men?  Upthread, some people opined that Juicy wasn't bad looking back in the day, but Richie?  Gah.  I didn't even see the pictures, but since the comments were something other than total revulsion, I'm going to have to grudgingly give this one to Teresa.

St. Jacqueline of Easter Island

Oh, holy shit that's funny.

• Love 1

Now some of her most ardent fans are jumping ship. The chant has become-think of her children.  Everyone feels bad that these kids have to experience having parents that are soon to be inmates.  It in no way excuses the bad behavior and the criminal behavior that is Teresa and Joe Giudice.

As soon as I read someone's opinion along the lines that Albert Manzo's father was killed by the mob-what about that or what about Chris and Jacqueline's bankruptcy-I stop reading the opinion.  Albert Manzo's father's death has nothing to do with Teresa nor does Signature Apparel's bankruptcy.  I do find it ironic the same people wailing about Teresa's children have no regrd for Caroline or Jacqueline's children.  Equally disturbing is Teresa accepting no responsibility for not standing up to Victoria Gotti-after all the twins have children.

Yes, these fans are now claiming it is too great a hardship for the Giudice children, having 1 parent in prison at a time or worse case, both at once, as well as the deportation possibility and how terrible that is to the family. What ALL of these "fans" are forgetting is that Teresa and Joe brought this ALL ON THEMSELVES! They did not steal to feed their kids, to put a roof over their heads or shoes on their feet. They did it out of personal greed and laziness. They wanted all the bells and whistles without having to actually earn/work for it and instead STOLE the money required to achieve it. They claim it was all Joes fault as if Teresa went from HS to marriage while living in some sheltered world void of any real world experiences....like college or having a real job. These "fans" will never admit that Teresa and Joe never intended to pay their bills from the get go.

Teresa has NO regard for ANYONE other than 1st herself, then her daughters, then her parents and finally Joe. That is it, NO ONE else matters and she could care less who she hurts as long as there is some benefit in it for herself. She will never admit true guilt on anything specific, just generalities such as "I made a mistake", she will never say "I lied", I broke the law" "I did it". It will ALWAYS be someone ELSE"S FAULT, never, ever hers and because of that, she will never learn and she will never grow as a person.

• Love 4

I'd like to see Joe suffer.  I haven't seen that masochist act like he's in love with Teresa since the show began.  Unless I have a change of heart, I hope that he'll be deported.  On WWHL, he tossed off living in Italy by shrugging and saying, "It's a nice country."  (And it is.)  But let's just see him over there after a year or two with no Teresa, no daughters, no mother, no brother.  I'd like to see him miss his loved ones and miss the USA and wish he hadn't taken it all for granted.  I think that would be a very important lesson for Joe, whether it changed him or not.  I wonder about Teresa, too, after a couple of years of Joe over there acting like a single guy, would she change her mind about him?  It should be interesting.

• Love 1