Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Defending Your Wife

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Virginia needs help. I could never stand to be around someone who needs to drink and party like that. Maybe I’m old but hell naw. Absolutely not. 

It’s daytime and they both are slurring their words.  She is a problem and he will lose his job.  Who drinks day and night?  Even if it’s your honeymoon.

• Love 14

The producers probably set up this conversation between Clara, Virginia, and Chris. It’s not their business of course but they’re on a reality show and someone needed to say these things to Chris out loud instead of thinking them. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

I ... actually agree with Chris here re: the argument with Clara and Virginia after the ATV riding. Like, I can understand why he would feel attacked; the women were attacking him, and he does not in fact owe them an explanation for how he’s handling his marriage. If they’re trying to be supportive of Paige, they should address that with Paige by asking what she needs - she didn’t ask them to step to Chris, and I don’t think she would.

And Virginia is a drunk; she just had this conversation with Erik except he didn’t call her “a drunk.” 

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

It’s daytime and they both are slurring their words.  She is a problem and he will lose his job.  Who drinks day and night?  Even if it’s your honeymoon.

To be honest on a vacation I’ve been known to have a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa for breakfast. Then I switch to water. Mind you I have coffee or tea at breakfast too. It’s the constant drinking that they do that scares me. 

• Love 11

Y’all. Everybody dressed up for dinner and Clara did her hair like this?? Baby, noooo. 

Paige will spend the rest of her life apologizing for this asshole because she believes Jesus wants this for her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

To be honest on a vacation I’ve been known to have a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa for breakfast. Then I switch to water. Mind you I have coffee or tea at breakfast too. It’s the constant drinking that they do that scares me. 

Yes. I don’t like Bloody Marys but I like mimosas and I’ll have one for breakfast on vacation too. Hell, if I’m at an all-inclusive resort, I’m drinking - I paid for it! But Virginia appears to drink nearly constantly, and she pounds her drinks as though her goal is to get drunk, not to enjoy what she’s drinking, and that would bother me.

... Okay, I can’t defend “I’m going to make life hell on this bus.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Y’all. Everybody dressed up for dinner and Clara did her hair like this?? Baby, noooo. 

Paige will spend the rest of her life apologizing for this asshole because she believes Jesus wants this for her. 

That is gym hair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Haley, be honest and don’t give false hopes.  Obviously, you don’t care for him.  Call it a day.  That’s why I don’t believe in this shit.  I believe in full blast love to get married.  Haley looks like she’s in pain when she’s with Jake.  She’s too uncomfortable.  I have a feeling that she thinks she’s better than him for some reason.

I don't get the impression that she thinks she's better than him, it's that she's not attracted to him and maybe is repulsed by him.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Jake's face is hilarious looking at Chris.

Jake is over this bullshit and he’s not alone. 

Just now, Crashcourse said:

I don't get the impression that she thinks she's better than him, it's that she's not attracted to him and maybe is repulsed by him.  

I think it’s repulsed. 

• Love 13

3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Jake's thought bubble: "Am I looking better to you now, Hales?!"

Haley’s thought bubble: “Gross...I think I can still smell Jake on me”..shudder...I want to take another hot shower with a loofah...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Paige is a dope.  She should have left that maniac in the desert by himself.  He’s a time bomb.  He’s walking up the hill and she’s following him no less.  She is one desperate woman.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23
Just now, humbleopinion said:

Haley’s thought bubble: “Gross...I think I can still smell Jake on me”..shudder

She is a health food nut...she can smell the steak on him mixed with some desperation for love. It’s not a sweet cologne. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Montre is probably wishing he still worked with David Tutera after dealing with Michael and now Chris. 

Good job living up to the angry black man stereotype Chris. 

Edited by spunky
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Paige is a dope.  She should have left that maniac in the desert by himself.  He’s a time bomb.  That’s all.

And now she's sticking up for him & blaming others on making things go wrong again, but the common denominator in everything is Chris.

Time to leave before she disappears down his crazy drain.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 20

Chris is a chaos agent. Paige is his main victim now but everyone else, including the crew, will suffer the consequences of being around him. 

There must have been a lot left on the editing floor because I don’t understand the reactions of the other couples. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 18

I’m between 10 and 15 years older than most of these people, so I do feel a certain disconnect.  I’m finding all of them very self-centered and high-handed.  I can’t imagine speaking to someone the way a lot of them do.  Who the hell does Party Girl’s husband think he is, speaking to Chris that way, complete with wagging finger?  I mean, Chris is definitely an asshole, but to publicly lecture him like that?  Hell, no. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Hayley seems like she can’t stand Jake. Her jaw is clenched, she’s holding herself tense, and she looks and sounds irritated. 

She is in the after glow of regret sex....

In her mind...does she hate herself more or Jake...herself...no contest.

If Jake brags about their sexy time she will cut the bitch....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If you want privacy Chris, quit this REALITY show immediately. Chris and Paige are making this show uncomfortable to watch and it’s really a huge downer. 

How can you have your privacy when you're on a reality show and everything you're doing just about is being filmed?

• Love 21
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m between 10 and 15 years older than most of these people, so I do feel a certain disconnect.  I’m finding all of them very self-centered and high-handed.  I can’t imagine speaking to someone the way a lot of them do.  Who the hell does Party Girl’s husband think he is, speaking to Chris the way he did, complete with wagging finger? I mean, Chris is definitely an asshole, but to lecture him like that?  Hell, no. 

I think that’s primarily what Chris was reacting to, and I get it. And I have to say, as a woman, I would not want a man who was all “don’t speak to my wife at all, speak to me.” I’m grown; I’ll speak with who I please, and I have no issue with saying “don’t speak to me that way” myself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

You guys gotta give Hailey a break. I’ve been where she is, kind of. I was dating a guy that I started falling out of love with when we found out I was pregnant. So we got married because that’s what people did in 1969. I had a rough pregnancy and used it as an excuse for no sex, but soon after I gave birth he was rarin to go again and I couldn’t stand him even kissing me by then. It was a horrible situation and it just continued getting worse. For Hailey, I think maybe if she just went there she might be magically attracted to him, but it doesn’t work that way. So as I speculated last week, she’s very preoccupied now with trying to save face and ride it out till DD. But it’s really upsetting to be with someone who wants to be physical when it’s the LAST thing you want. Personally I would feel exactly the same with Jake. He’s a big eewwww for me 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8