Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E09: Lady Vengeance

• Start Topic

One Agent is put on blast after trying to appease both her alliance and her new group of friends. TJ forces the Agents to participate in his favorite game, trivia, during "Mission: Interrogation." Old grudges resurface, as two rivals go head to head.

Airs February 10th.

Tj trying to be dramatic saying expect the unexpected. There was a female rogue agent. Obviously it would be a female elimination. 

Happy for Kaycee to win, but also surprised she didn't choose Fessy as her partner. I would have thought he would have at least asked her if he knew she was going in. 

Anessa with the line of the night, I laughed when she said it used to be that you shouldn't go near Cory so you wouldn't get pregnant. Seems like he cannot eep a partner. Amber is a target for sure, so he will probably get another partner. 

It would make sense to have another female elimination next since there are still two skulls out there. It would make the next vote very interesting. It would make sense to just get together two teams who don't have a skull. 

• Love 5

Theresa really lives rent free in Kam and Nany’s mind. They could not stop talking about her and she literally doesn’t seem to even think about them lol.

I kind of feel like everybody was so dramatic about Theresa throwing Kam in. I was kinda loving Theresa’s villain role though so I was bummed she lost. Kaycee seems cool but she is incredibly boring.

• Love 16

1) What a Gabby-heavy episode...

2) I was a little conflicted. I'm not much of a Theresa fan but I'm also not a BB alliance fan. I wanted Theresa gone but I also wanted the BB alliance blown up. I wanted Theresa gone less than I wanted the BB alliance blown up.

3) That has to be my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE trivia rig they've ever had. I loved it... much better than the "rocket" "floaty" thing they had last season.

4) BIG T SCREAMING IN TERROR BEFORE SHE EVEN GETS A QUESTION... HILARIOUS!

5) I thought Lolo might have threw her hat in to ask Amber to put her in or ask the house to be voted in.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 5

If Devin was as smart as he thinks he is, he'd stop chirping at Josh and Fessy and start paying attention to Kaycee. How she subtly worked over Amber B., capitalizing on Amber B.'s self-doubt about Theresa, to get herself thrown in. She's not just "a number for Big Brother," she's the glue holding that alliance together. And the last basic white boy to underestimate Kaycee lost $500,000 to her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Craphole Island said:

Theresa really lives rent free in Kam and Nany’s mind. They could not stop talking about her and she literally doesn’t seem to even think about them lol.

I kind of feel like everybody was so dramatic about Theresa throwing Kam in. I was kinda loving Theresa’s villain role though so I was bummed she lost. Kaycee seems cool but she is incredibly boring.

It would have been much more entertaining if Theresa won.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 8

It was dumb for Gabby to insert herself into the Amber M-Amber B drama. She almost bought herself a ticket into the crater against Theresa. She would’ve been better off just staying out of it.

In hindsight, it was a massive error for Theresa to throw Kam in without telling her first. Theresa badly underestimated Kam’s vengeance. She should’ve thrown in Lolo against Ashley or tried to get Amber M as the house vote, so she could’ve gone in and gotten her skull.

Something tells me that Cory will soon be without a partner again lol. It seems pretty obvious that Amber M’s days are numbered. 

• Love 10

Okay episode. I'm okay with Kaycee not being exciting. Compared to the dummies that have also been on Big Brother, I'm good with her.

Is Double Agents officially the season of mental health awareness? Now we got Theresa and her post-partum depression. I'm good with her as well. I'm thinking that I'm not into the show deep enough to where she can be considered an outright villain or annoyance.

Trivia Mission was boiled down to true/false, which was for the best. I was thinking Nam would be out early, mostly because Teege tends to go for American pop culture knowledge. But he won his heat . . . mostly because everyone around him hated each other and Kam couldn't keep her hands off the corners of her restraint thing. Darrell winds up winning, and Amber B. gets free Whoppers for life because of it. That ain't right, man. I'm thinking there aren't many Burger Kings in Germany, but Nam deserved that more than she did. Kaycee probably could have been kicked off the show for thinking wolves ate plants. And Big T was adorable while screaming for her life.

For all the talk of the rookies and their drama, none of them have a Skull. And even if Natalie had stayed in the game, I'd consider her a cut above them. Kaycee got hers, making it three for the veteran BB alumni. Devin will probably get extra bitchy about that in the first minutes of next week's episode.

Anyone else feel like playing "Partner No. 5" for Cory?

• Love 3

I don't know why Theresa was seen as such a threat in the Finals.  She's a good athlete but she's skinny and as a wife and mother, she's probably not the fitness freak that Kaycee or Lolo is.

Has Theresa ever been in a Final?  She's won elimination over smaller women probably but otherwise, why the fear?

If the Final had any kind of endurance element, Kaycee and Lolo would fare better than anyone else.

I don't know why they designed the trivia challenge this way.  Previously, it was 3 strikes and you're out.  On this one, some people were able to hang on beyond 3 strikes.  So do you want to reward answering the right questions or having on the most.  They say Durrell answered the most questions correctly and hung on the longest but who knows?  Besides, you have to be lucky not to be targeted by others giving you strikes.

The $5000 each prize is nice, maybe should be for a more demanding challenge.

Kaycee has the right mentality about getting off to a big start and setting a tone.  Theresa was pulled backwards and landed on her butt.  From then on, all she could try was to hold ground while Kaycee had a lead and just kept gaining.

Two more free gold skulls for the women.  But the previews they showed looked way cooler than most of the dailies they've done so far.  If this was only episode 09 there's maybe at least another 7 episodes and then a 2-episode finale like Season 35, which I believe were also 90 minutes each, for a total of 18 episodes.

So what happens, are they going to have the two other gold skulls be won but then have another 5 weeks of the gold skull holders defending their skulls?  Or maybe after all the gold skulls are won, there would be eliminations where neither players have gold skulls?

If teams which already have gold skulls win the daily contests, why not just collude with each other to keep each other out of further eliminations and let the others fight for nothing?  The numbers may not work out that way.  There may be too many votes to control the eliminations.   Or people who win the daily challenges may have the gold skulls but they send in another team with gold skulls to eliminate Final challenge competition.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Craphole Island said:

This is why I wanted to see her win.  I didn't want Kam to get her way, but it ended up happening.  Kam is starting to really become the new CM to me.  Someone who I really liked as an underdog or not fully in control of the game.  But once they get power they become insufferable. 

2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Which made the shallow part of me very happy.  I can't get enough of beautiful women with British accents.

2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Okay episode. I'm okay with Kaycee not being exciting. Compared to the dummies that have also been on Big Brother, I'm good with her.

Is Double Agents officially the season of mental health awareness? Now we got Theresa and her post-partum depression. I'm good with her as well. I'm thinking that I'm not into the show deep enough to where she can be considered an outright villain or annoyance.

Trivia Mission was boiled down to true/false, which was for the best. I was thinking Nam would be out early, mostly because Teege tends to go for American pop culture knowledge. But he won his heat . . . mostly because everyone around him hated each other and Kam couldn't keep her hands off the corners of her restraint thing. Darrell winds up winning, and Amber B. gets free Whoppers for life because of it. That ain't right, man. I'm thinking there aren't many Burger Kings in Germany, but Nam deserved that more than she did. Kaycee probably could have been kicked off the show for thinking wolves ate plants. And Big T was adorable while screaming for her life.

For all the talk of the rookies and their drama, none of them have a Skull. And even if Natalie had stayed in the game, I'd consider her a cut above them. Kaycee got hers, making it three for the veteran BB alumni. Devin will probably get extra bitchy about that in the first minutes of next week's episode.

Anyone else feel like playing "Partner No. 5" for Cory?

The was my first reaction as well.  I thought, "Well Nam doesn't have a chance here because it deals with our pop culture."  I was happy I was wrong though.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Anessa with the line of the night, I laughed when she said it used to be that you shouldn't go near Cory so you wouldn't get pregnant.

I chuckled for a full 5 minutes after she that because it's so true!  LMAO!

9 hours ago, Eolivet said:

If Devin was as smart as he thinks he is, he'd stop chirping at Josh and Fessy and start paying attention to Kaycee. How she subtly worked over Amber B., capitalizing on Amber B.'s self-doubt about Theresa, to get herself thrown in. She's not just "a number for Big Brother," she's the glue holding that alliance together. And the last basic white boy to underestimate Kaycee lost $500,000 to her.

Well Kaycee's superpower is manipulation and gaslighting under the guise that she's so nice and so chill. Everyone would do well to pay close attention to the shit she says and does so they don't get steamrolled. I don't watch BB, so I'm unaware of the basic white boy (lol) who underestimated her, but I believe it based on what I've seen of her during her limited time on The Challenge.

6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

This is why I wanted to see her win.  I didn't want Kam to get her way, but it ended up happening.  Kam is starting to really become the new CM to me.  Someone who I really liked as an underdog or not fully in control of the game.  But once they get power they become insufferable. 

I also wanted to see Theresa win. And I agree, Kam is certainly starting to suffer from that CaraMari-type evolution into an entitled pain in the ass.

Me when they announced that the winners also won lifetime whoppers:

source.gif

If Darrel comes back with CT's dad bod next season, we'll know who to blame....

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Craphole Island said:

Honestly though, if Theresa had said the things about me that she said about Nany on Exes 2, I would still be gunning for her years later with absolutely no remorse. 

9 hours ago, AntFTW said:

What a shame. I am not feeling Gabby. She’s clearly had so much work done, and I’m not sure it was to her benefit. On top of that I don’t find her compelling at all. If anything, she seems to lean a little mean. She just seems like a far inferior version of Melissa to me.

Kaycee is definitely one to watch. I’m not surprised that she doesn’t want Fessy back, because he’s Messy Fessy and it also dilutes their alliance to have the two of them team up. Leroy has been a really good partner to her.

I always love the trivia episode, and I enjoyed that this one gave us a new entry into the all time great trivia answers, vegetarian wolves. However, I much prefer when it’s completely dependent on trivia answers and no one can sabotage anyone else. 

I’m not sure if Theresa is actually someone to watch in a final, but that’s a clever bit of propaganda that the people who want her out were able to push. She obviously did well on the “mini final,” but she doesn’t have enough of a history to really be singled out as a threat in a house where Kaycee and Lolo also reside, in my opinion. I feel like people almost think she must be a better athlete now because she’s married to a professional athlete, like some sort of osmosis effect.

Overall, I’m happy Theresa came back this season, if only because I love to see someone out there representing for the mothers. I think she was a couple of political errors away from really doing some damage. 

• Love 6

I was happy to see Theresa go. I'm ok with Kaycee. 

My favorite part was Cory explaining why he was not cheering for his partner--because he doesn't want to be with some who is tox-ic. Something about the way he said it cracked me up. 

I would like to know if there is anything rules-wise preventing people with skulls conspiring so that next men's elimination is 2 people without skulls so you are only fighting for the ability not to leave and perhaps have a chance to go against someone with a skull later on. And if there is--whether they explain rules like that to the cast--it's always unclear to me what they know or don't know.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I was happy to see Theresa go. I'm ok with Kaycee. 

My favorite part was Cory explaining why he was not cheering for his partner--because he doesn't want to be with some who is tox-ic. Something about the way he said it cracked me up. 

I would like to know if there is anything rules-wise preventing people with skulls conspiring so that next men's elimination is 2 people without skulls so you are only fighting for the ability not to leave and perhaps have a chance to go against someone with a skull later on. And if there is--whether they explain rules like that to the cast--it's always unclear to me what they know or don't know.

I’ve been pondering the idea of people without skulls getting to choose whose skull they will steal in the event that they win elimination against someone without a skull... kinda like The Island where if you win the challenge, you get to take a key from anyone you choose.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Honestly though, if Theresa had said the things about me that she said about Nany on Exes 2, I would still be gunning for her years later with absolutely no remorse. 

What did she say about Nany? I didn't watch Exes 2.

38 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

23 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I’ve been pondering the idea of people without skulls getting to choose whose skull they will steal in the event that they win elimination against someone without a skull... kinda like The Island where if you win the challenge, you get to take a key from anyone you choose.

I'm wondering about this stuff, too. I hate that they keep the logistics hidden from the audience. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

I’m trying to remember. Was she basically going around calling Nany a trashy whore, or was it something else? Honestly, Theresa may well have grown and matured, but she’s never struck me as a nice person or anyone who I want on my team. I was glad to see her back as she shook things up, but I’m not sad to see her go.

ETA: I don’t like that rogue agents basically get a free “week.” I know that they play in pairs but I feel like the rogue agent should still be eligible to go into the crater.

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 4

Another big “twist” speech from TJ.... just for there to not really be a twist. Last time was about votes not counting, this time about a possible Cory vs Darrell elimination. I would be a lot more into this show if it was as “unexpected” as they’re trying to make it. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Which made the shallow part of me very happy.  I can't get enough of beautiful women with British accents.

The was my first reaction as well.  I thought, "Well Nam doesn't have a chance here because it deals with our pop culture."  I was happy I was wrong though.

Germany is known for having an excellent educational system. 

12 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Tj trying to be dramatic saying expect the unexpected. There was a female rogue agent. Obviously it would be a female elimination. 

Happy for Kaycee to win, but also surprised she didn't choose Fessy as her partner. I would have thought he would have at least asked her if he knew she was going in. 

Anessa with the line of the night, I laughed when she said it used to be that you shouldn't go near Cory so you wouldn't get pregnant. Seems like he cannot eep a partner. Amber is a target for sure, so he will probably get another partner. 

It would make sense to have another female elimination next since there are still two skulls out there. It would make the next vote very interesting. It would make sense to just get together two teams who don't have a skull. 

I assumed that Kaycee feels her partnership with LeRoy provides some cover for her BB alliance.  If she and LeRoy win again, he’s likely going to agree to not vote in a BB member. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, aghst said:

I don't know why they designed the trivia challenge this way.  Previously, it was 3 strikes and you're out.  On this one, some people were able to hang on beyond 3 strikes.  So do you want to reward answering the right questions or having on the most.  They say Durrell answered the most questions correctly and hung on the longest but who knows?  Besides, you have to be lucky not to be targeted by others giving you strikes.

This part about the trivia sort of stuck out for me. I don't know if I'm being nitpicky or not... but if the one of goals of the game is to answer the most questions right, that is a little out of your control... because assuming you get every question right, the amount of questions you get completely depends on how long other people hang onto the rig. You get questions until you're the last one standing in your heat. I kept thinking what if Nam didn't have the opportunity to answer as many questions as Darrell did because everybody in Nam's heat fell into the water sooner.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think she said something to the effect of Nany being a more offensive synonym of 'promiscuous.'

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I’m not sure if Theresa is actually someone to watch in a final, but that’s a clever bit of propaganda that the people who want her out were able to push. She obviously did well on the “mini final,” but she doesn’t have enough of a history to really be singled out as a threat in a house where Kaycee and Lolo also reside, in my opinion. I feel like people almost think she must be a better athlete now because she’s married to a professional athlete, like some sort of osmosis effect.

Overall, I’m happy Theresa came back this season, if only because I love to see someone out there representing for the mothers. I think she was a couple of political errors away from really doing some damage. 

Agreed! I'm happy Theresa came back. I hope we see her again. Hopefully, she'll change up her game play next time. Seeing her gives me nostalgia for those older Challenge seasons that I love.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

This part about the trivia sort of stuck out for me. I don't know if I'm being nitpicky or not... but if the one of goals of the game is to answer the most questions right, that is a little out of your control... because assuming you get every question right, the amount of questions you get completely depends on how long other people hang onto the rig. You get questions until you're the last one standing in your heat. I kept thinking what if Nam didn't have the opportunity to answer as many questions as Darrell did because everybody in Nam's heat fell into the water sooner.

Exactly. This is why this should have had an actual sudden death round (not like that BS sudden death from last episode) to determine the winner.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Me when they announced that the winners also won lifetime whoppers:

That was my other favorite part of the episode (after Aneesa's hilarious Cory one-liner):

TJ: Free whoppers for life!

Amber B: ::eager-to-please rookie:: Oh wow, thank you Burger King!

Darrell: ::jaded veteran:: ......................................

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

That was my other favorite part of the episode (after Aneesa's hilarious Cory one-liner):

TJ: Free whoppers for life!

Amber B: ::eager-to-please rookie:: Oh wow, thank you Burger King!

Darrell: ::jaded veteran:: ......................................

Watching them pretend to want whoppers forever was hilarious!

• Love 6

Yeah, I've never liked the way the trivia is set up (let alone how it's edited, which obviously skips some answers, etc.)  In a spelling bee, generally, let's say I misspell something ("epistle" in 5th grade, cough cough...what do I know, I knew it was kinda Bible-y but so is "apostle" so I spelled it "apistle"...not that I'm bitter or anything, ha), that doesn't mean I'm immediately out, it means the next person has to spell it correctly and then spell one more word correctly.  Or the same thing with pole vaulting--I go, I miss, the next person has to make that height within however many jumps. 

If someone on the Challenge just happens to be first, answers correctly, and picks another to be lowered a notch, and that person then falls from being lowered before they even had a chance to answer--that's not fair!  Especially since we don't know how they determine the order, so a producer favorite could get the first question.

Getting really tired of Kam's vengeance schtick too--I still like Leroy and I think their relationship is sweet, but...

Devin sure was chummy with shorter Amber--wasn't she the one he basically told to go away?  I guess it's because she and Gabby are so close.

Some day the top of my head will blow off when the word "female" is used without "male" as its counterpart.  Nany says something about herself going against one of the other "females..." none of the guys would say "I'm going to go against another male." Bleah.

I don't watch Teen Mom so the commercials for it with Cheyenne in them really baffled me, as I didn't think she was one of the "OG," but now I see she was added to that show, meaning she wasn't really OG but she's being called OG, so, whatever.  I do think it's funny when she asks to try the French-fry-in-milk, and weird that she's counterposed with a show with Cory on it.  (I generally fast forward, but sometimes I see a bit of that one since it's usually right before the show comes back).  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

I don't watch Teen Mom so the commercials for it with Cheyenne in them really baffled me, as I didn't think she was one of the "OG," but now I see she was added to that show, meaning she wasn't really OG but she's being called OG, so, whatever.  I do think it's funny when she asks to try the French-fry-in-milk, and weird that she's counterposed with a show with Cory on it.  (I generally fast forward, but sometimes I see a bit of that one since it's usually right before the show comes back).  

Not only is she not an "OG", Cheyenne wasn't even a teen mom. Cheyenne is none of the things described in the title of the show 😂

Edited by AntFTW
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

4 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I’m trying to remember. Was she basically going around calling Nany a trashy whore, or was it something else? Honestly, Theresa may well have grown and matured, but she’s never struck me as a nice person or anyone who I want on my team. I was glad to see her back as she shook things up, but I’m not sad to see her go.

2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I think she said something to the effect of Nany being a more offensive synonym of 'promiscuous.'

Yes, exactly—except the words she used were basically the crudest (and rudest) way she could have phrased that particular judgment. It was a slut shaming that, if it happened on TV today, likely would get Theresa cancelled, in my opinion. Not only did she herself say those things, but she also encouraged other girls in the house to get involved and call her names and laugh at her behind her back. Nany asked Theresa more than once to apologize with genuine hurt and embarrassment, both during the show and at the reunion, and Theresa refused both times. I rewatched the show over the summer and I was really horrified. I refuse to type out some of the more colorful insults that were used, but suffice it to say it was absolutely disgusting, dehumanizing, and misogynistic. And for what? Having sex with people on the show? Theresa’s done that too. Having sex with someone who has a history with another cast member? Theresa has done that as well. Having sex with more than one person per season? Theresa might not be guilty of that one, but she sure was fast to move on to Wes when Kenny rejected her advances. I really wish she had cleared the air this season in any way, acknowledging that the way she acted toward Nany on that last season she did was unacceptable. AFAIK, she hasn’t. And I don’t even love Nany, guys. But I certainly can’t blame her for holding a grudge if she is. I would never be able to forgive someone for acting like that on TV and refusing to take accountability. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I'm not a Theresa fan, but I actually felt bad for her in this episode.  I don't like to really see anyone so demoralized, and it had to be hard with everyone cheering against you.  And obviously Leroy is going to pull for his partner, I can't fault him for that, but it must have been hard for her to hear it when they have history together.  I would be extremely shocked to ever see her come back again.

One thing I can't quite figure out, why do the non-BB castmates think that BB players are so much shadier, that BB is is a shadier game?  To me, they are extremely similar games.  I know not everyone here watches both, but am I missing something?  Is it just something to say to target that large alliance?  Because honestly, only on one of these shows have I seen someone dick over their partner and take all the prize money, which while I approve of such shenanigans, I can't see how it gets much shadier than that.

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, lasu said:

I'm not a Theresa fan, but I actually felt bad for her in this episode.  I don't like to really see anyone so demoralized, and it had to be hard with everyone cheering against you.  And obviously Leroy is going to pull for his partner, I can't fault him for that, but it must have been hard for her to hear it when they have history together.  I would be extremely shocked to ever see her come back again.

I'm bummed out. Theresa has never been one of my favorites, but she's one of the few I knew coming into this season. If anything, this episode made me more of a fan of her. Karma Kam making up her own catchphrases and holding a big-ass grudge doesn't endear me to her at all. I'm not sure why exactly the whole house nicknamed her "Toxic T"? She hasn't been any more "shady" in this game than anyone else in the house.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, AryasMum said:

I assumed that Kaycee feels her partnership with LeRoy provides some cover for her BB alliance.  If she and LeRoy win again, he’s likely going to agree to not vote in a BB member. 

Yes, I believe that was the thinking when they originally paired up. That's why Kam and Leroy didn't pair up together and they each decided to go with Josh and Kaycee.

BB gets cover from Leroy and Kam (and Kam's wrath), and they get cover from BB... which now also extends to Kyle by way of Kam, even though Kyle is targeting BB.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, shantown said:

I'm bummed out. Theresa has never been one of my favorites, but she's one of the few I knew coming into this season. If anything, this episode made me more of a fan of her. Karma Kam making up her own catchphrases and holding a big-ass grudge doesn't endear me to her at all. I'm not sure why exactly the whole house nicknamed her "Toxic T"? She hasn't been any more "shady" in this game than anyone else in the house.

Yeah, the Toxic T label is ridiculous. She tried to make a move. It didn’t work for her. Nothing more, nothing less. Trying to make her out to be uber-shady is stupid. 

I do think though that Theresa’s demise shows that this game is just like Big Brother, which is why I also don’t get why people like Devin are pretending like it’s so different. You have to have alliances and be able to read the room. Theresa failed at both counts. She threw her lot in with the rookie women rather than the vets, who may have more willing to stick with her long term. Then, she pulled that “I’ll only put you in the crater if you’re comfortable. Actually nevermind, go get your skull Kam.” At the end of the day, it worked out for Kam, but Theresa should’ve known that Kam holds grudges and was not going to let it go. 

7 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Yes, I believe that was the thinking when they originally paired up. That's why Kam and Leroy didn't pair up together and they each decided to go with Josh and Kaycee.

BB gets cover from Leroy and Kam (and Kam's wrath), and they get cover from BB... which now also extends to Kyle by way of Kam, even though Kyle is targeting BB.

Yeah. I’m actually surprised more ppl don’t seem to see that, especially since that alliance is close now to controlling the house vote if they and their partners stick together.

• Love 4

The Curse of Cory strikes again! At this point just stop giving him partners, it'll be a lot easier.

I was rooting for Theresa to win because I'm just about over everyone in the house and like Devin, I choose chaos.

Amber B (? Darrell's partner) trying to act like it was her plan that got Theresa voted in was sad. Girl, Kam plotted that out, you just went along with it. Otherwise Gabby would have been the house vote. You're not that smart. If you were you would have listened to Darrell and got the house to vote in some one you could beat in the elimination in order to get your skull. Either people are throwing away their shot at skulls or they're like Kam and Kyle, still trying to plot revenge for basically getting their skulls.

Also Theresa is the toughest female competitor? Really? I don't know why they kept trying to make that happen.

Lifetime Burger King is gross. Just give me the money.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AntFTW said:

If the producers manage the scenarios for maximum drama, maybe there would be a situation where one of the partners of the BB alliance would have to choose to vote in a BB player with a gold skull, so that the rift occurs even before all the rookies and the independents like CT and Devin are still in the running.

Of course any BB player or someone aligned with them would probably want to try to take the gold skull from Devin and then maybe Kyle.

Darrell was right though, Amber B can't pick and choose her spots.  No guarantee they will win a daily challenge again and control whether they go into elimination.  Though Amber B would have lost to either Theresa or Kaycee on that tug of war thing.

Now I could swear in the first few episodes of the season, TJ said which gender elimination they were doing before he asked the  Double Agents if they wanted to come down to elimination themselves.  Seems only in the last couple of episodes that TJ started asking if they wanted to come down before saying which gender was battling.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Germany is known for having an excellent educational system. 

But that is not what I was talking about.  Obviously Nam is well educated the dude can speak two languages at the very least.  My concern is that this challenge typically deals with American pop culture.  I was not expecting TJ to ask questions that had to do with general intelligence, I was thinking it was going to be more about typical pop culture stuff that he usually asks.  Obviously I was less concerned once I realized that TJ was not asking American-centric pop culture questions only. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Jobiska said:

I do think it's funny when she asks to try the French-fry-in-milk, and weird that she's counterposed with a show with Cory on it.  (I generally fast forward, but sometimes I see a bit of that one since it's usually right before the show comes back).  

Cheyenne's reaction to that never fails to crack me up. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, aghst said:

Now I could swear in the first few episodes of the season, TJ said which gender elimination they were doing before he asked the  Double Agents if they wanted to come down to elimination themselves.  Seems only in the last couple of episodes that TJ started asking if they wanted to come down before saying which gender was battling.

He’s actually never told them. Only when both teams have been selected and are standing in the arena does he tell them which gender it is and what the game is. 

I truly could watch TJ laugh at these people forever. Trivia is my favorite challenge of the season because of how much TJ enjoys it. I was also a week behind so I watched my recording from last week just before this episode and got to watch TJ cackle at Josh for being such a tool. It was a good night, tv wise. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/11/2021 at 8:13 PM, TiffanyNichelle said:

I was rooting for Theresa to win because I'm just about over everyone in the house and like Devin, I choose chaos.

Same! I was hoping for that upset.

• Love 4

Y'all tripping about the Burger King. Whoppers taste great. Can't eat them all the time obviously but I would be thrilled about winning that.

I didn't think about the game until someone brought it up on a podcast.

Factoring how long you were up there AND how many questions you asked makes no sense. What if one winner had a shorter heat? You are being penalized for winning quicker when you have no control over that. Even how many questions you got right partially relies on how quickly people went out. Less people in the heat, the more questions you can get.

If they insist on doing a team game, do games that rely on them working together. Or in this case just take the right answers into account for both team members. Leave the time out of it.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Y'all tripping about the Burger King. Whoppers taste great. Can't eat them all the time obviously but I would be thrilled about winning that.

I don't mind a Whopper (although I personally prefer Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich as my go-to fast food meal), but I think I would get sick of them after a while.