Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: This is not the debate Covid protocols or discuss Fox News thread.  Stick to the housewives. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I hope that’s the last we see of her, her husband and her asshole kids.

I want them all gone too, but I don’t know that the kids are assholes. Jacob was weird at the vow renewal, but he’s only 14 and he’s being parented by two very dysfunctional people. And we haven’t seen much of the other kids. I know there’s some odds against them, but I’m hopeful that at least some of these kids will end up being good people. Getting them off a reality show and into therapy would definitely help their development.

For what it’s worth, Rowan seems to somewhat recognize her mother’s dysfunction.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/12/17/rowan-burke-exposes-braunwyns-verbal-emotional-abuse/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

You know, I was completely on board with and had even said Braunwyn should be fired over what happened with Stella. But after reading the article another poster linked, if Shannon doesn't care, why should I?

• Useful 1

When Kelly screamed out that she was black, I wanted someone someone to scream back, “black American!”  In the episode where she talked about being Mexican, I wanted someone to correct her and say “Mexican American!”  She’s another one, like Shannon, who was saving that info bomb for just the right time.  All for show.

Interesting that while Elizabeth was sobbing about her abuse, she never said anything about sexual abuse, and I am so grateful for that. Based on how she has spoken, I honestly didn’t think any of the abuse went that way but you never know.  It makes me sad for society that pretty much everything she said, except the bit about being thrown under a bridge, seemed like things many religions say and a sensitive kid could take to the extreme.  Like if you don’t do what we tell you, you’re going to hell, and hell could be worse than under a bridge somewhere.  I personally used to have nightmares about “ransoming the pagan babies” and what might happen to them if I wouldn’t get them all out of purgatory. Crazy what religion does to you.

I do need a break from these women.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 1
On 1/30/2021 at 3:26 PM, HelloOutThere said:

Remember cheesy ‘90s made for TV movies about a seemingly normal woman with some f’d up mental disorder? Those used to traumatize me slightly. And watching Braunwyn brings out those same icky feelings! I finally put it together when she was furiously stroking her hair when Sean was next to her and you could tell she realized she was doing it and stopped. Someone upthread said there’s something dark with her. INDEED. I find her scary. Andy better watch who he plays with; he may just get burned one of these days. 

And just a reminder: This is all Geriatric Rainbow Brite’s fault!!!

Other comments:

- Shannon is such a petty bitch. It’s never “I accept your apology.” It’s always “I appreciate that.” 🙄 She needs to lay off the fillers btw; she is starting to trend into attack of the killer tomatoes. 

- I hate to say it but I do not believe Elizabeth at all. I think she’s hugely insecure and clinging to anything she can and it’s painful to watch. I also think she is a non practicing Lesbian, not bi. No offense intended of course; this coming from a gay man and that’s (Tamra voice) MY OPINION!!!! 😉

- I am over Andy. He obviously spreads himself too thin since he always looks like shit. His schedule must be exhausting. Plus the kid. And the cocaine. He just seems like he’s from a snarky era gone by that is now tone deaf. I’d rather a hollow robot like Shaun Robinson host these reunions at this point. 

I have to say I met him on Fire Island once and he was nice. Much shorter than I imagined. I don’t like him but I do respect his hustle. He’ll probably do a slow fade out as cable TV dies. 

That was my feeling as well.  

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

- I am over Andy. He obviously spreads himself too thin since he always looks like shit.

Haha.   If you think he looked like shit on the reunion you should have seen him this spring/summer doing  WWHL from his Hampton house.  I'm pretty sure he wasn't that busy but still couldn't manage to shampoo once in a while.  

ETA:  I attributed the quote to the wrong person but I'm not sure how to change it.   Sorry @HelloOutThere

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Haha.   If you think he looked like shit on the reunion you should have seen him this spring/summer doing  WWHL from his Hampton house and I'm pretty sure he wasn't that busy but still couldn't manage to shampoo once in a while.  

It wasn't 'me who said what you quoted but yes, he did look quite, um, relaxed this summer!

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, lasu said:

You know, I was completely on board with and had even said Braunwyn should be fired over what happened with Stella. But after reading the article another poster linked, if Shannon doesn't care, why should I?

Because Stella is a minor and, even if her Mom doesn’t care, we should. A woman who offers to hook up a 14 year old with drugs should face some consequences even if her Mom is too busy defending her own drinking to GAF.

• Love 14
22 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I can't argue with that. I almost feel sorry for her on that point; except she's had access to all the resources in the world and hasn't bothered to learn any kind of skill that would allow her to take care of herself, much less her kids.  So no, I don't really feel sorry for her.   At. All.  

I actually do. I can’t stand her and think she shouldn’t be on the show, but she’s pretty messed up. I think she had a really grim childhood. But yeah, she’s old enough to stop being an asshole, and has the resources to do so. 

• Love 3

All I know is I can't continue to watch a show that fills me with more stress and angst than real life.

And, BRAVO, please do everything you can to bring back Fancypants!  I want diversion not anxiety!

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

All I know is I can't continue to watch a show that fills me with more stress and angst than real life.

And, BRAVO, please do everything you can to bring back Fancypants!  I want diversion not anxiety!

Yes! Heather was perfect. I want to see people with some wealth and sense. Sure she was a snooty broad, but she was great for the show. 

• Love 13
On 1/30/2021 at 6:26 PM, HelloOutThere said:

- I hate to say it but I do not believe Elizabeth at all. I think she’s hugely insecure and clinging to anything she can and it’s painful to watch. I also think she is a non practicing Lesbian, not bi. No offense intended of course; this coming from a gay man and that’s (Tamra voice) MY OPINION!!!! 😉

Pretty sure her very first episode, I posted that I thought she was gay.   I don't know why but I just had a vibe!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Boo Boo said:

Pretty sure her very first episode, I posted that I thought she was gay.   I don't know why but I just had a vibe!

For me it’s the way she dresses and carries herself it’s very masculine. I know that’s shallow but it is what it is.  She dresses like a female gym teacher.  Which again, super judgmental on my part but that’s what I see.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Yes! Heather was perfect. I want to see people with some wealth and sense. Sure she was a snooty broad, but she was great for the show. 

I would love to have Heather back. Her wealth and snootiness was good TV.
One of her daughters, Max, came out as bisexual, so I think that could be interesting. Unlike Brownwind, nothing was made for TV or even seemed like it, because it was off camera when that happened. I would enjoy learning more of that journey as a family.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I would love to have Heather back. Her wealth and snootiness was good TV.
One of her daughters, Max, came out as bisexual, so I think that could be interesting. Unlike Brownwind, nothing was made for TV or even seemed like it, because it was off camera when that happened. I would enjoy learning more of that journey as a family.

Heather wouldn’t use her kids like Brown Butt and Shannon the Bore do. The Dubrows all seemed pretty happy and well adjusted to me. And I’m dying to see the inside of her monstrous HP Lovecraft mansion on the show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Heather will never come back. She didn’t want to do the show in the first place; it was all for Terry. Now that he has his own show and they’ve got other business ventures, there’s no need. She always thought she was better than the others (she was) and she won’t lower herself to doing this show again. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

She always thought she was better than the others (she was)

Haha. Quoted for truth! They should throw Heather on BH. I wonder if she’d do it. She could have an LA “chateau” or something since Terry is always up in LA filming Botched and being a general famewhore. Even if her segments were just about building out and furnishing her fab LA Chateau it would be better than the entire last 4-ish seasons of OC

Edited by HelloOutThere
Forgot words
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, HelloOutThere said:

Haha. Quoted for truth! They should throw Heather on BH. I wonder if she’d do it. She could have an LA “chateau” or something since Terry is always up in LA filming Botched and being a general famewhore. Even if her segments were just about building out and furnishing her LA Chateau it would be better than the entire 4-ish seasons of OC

You know she was annoyed that she couldn’t at least be on BH, LOL.

On topic- what were the ratings for this reunion episode, do we know?

• Love 1

I think I'm the only one who wasn't a Heather fan lol. Imo she treated her husband Terry bad. She seemed rarely happy,like I don't remember her smiling much. She oddly wanted to be Tamra's friend so bad and they are such different women. To me she always tried to fit in with Vicki and Tamra. I remember when Vicki and Tamra left her and Gretchen while they were on their girl's trip. Tamra was telling Vicki in one episode she knew she couldn't handle Heather lol. The only thing I liked about Heather is that she doesn't like kelly haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 2/2/2021 at 6:25 AM, ErikaMarshSmith said:

I think I'm the only one who wasn't a Heather fan lol. Imo she treated her husband Terry bad. She seemed rarely happy,like I don't remember her smiling much. She oddly wanted to be Tamra's friend so bad and they are such different women. To me she always tried to fit in with Vicki and Tamra. I remember when Vicki and Tamra left her and Gretchen while they were on their girl's trip. Tamra was telling Vicki in one episode she knew she couldn't handle Heather lol. The only thing I liked about Heather is that she doesn't like kelly haha.

I'm with you.  I was never a big fan of RHO's version of Posh Spice.  I liked her husband at first and then realized he's more of a fame whore than any of the RHOs.

• Love 6