Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: This is not the debate Covid protocols or discuss Fox News thread.  Stick to the housewives. 

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree, but I was all in for Emily, too (can't believe I'm saying that because I really didn't like her before this season), UNTIL she went and comforted Braunwyn after the drug procurement revelation.  That was just a little too much empathy for a horrible person like Braunwyn.  Braunwyn should have been left to have her fake panic attack by herself.  Let her hyperventilate...Braunwyn is the scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.

Well said, she is the scum of the earth. I feel so bad for her children. I really hope one of BW children can break the cycle of disfunction and then help her/her siblings get out of that sad cycle.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

David Beador needs to go back to court and get full custody and let that bitch Shannon go on welfare. 

I beg you to go look at the naked photo shoot that David did—and publicized—with his fiancé and reconsider that stance. Shannon is trash, but David is no better.

If anything, those twins should apply for emancipation from these two psychos. 

9 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

They screamed at Fraudwyn because she’s a phony for the camera.  Remember, it was Braunwyn and her mother disrespecting POC at Rowans fashion show last season.  Her creepy mother dropped the F bomb and the N word on the male that was the manager at the event.  Braunwyn said he was an opportunist and a liar.  She doesn’t care, she does these things, with her photographer to deflect from her bad behavior.  She’s a con artist.  The ladies are exposing her.

I despise Dr Deb and her narc daughter, but to be fair, was it ever verified that she used the n-word at that fashion show? I remember there was a great deal of speculation at the time, but I don’t recall anyone ever confirming it. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I felt like Shannon came to the reunion with one goal - to get that awful thing that Braunwyn did out into the public.  She accomplished that.  Afterward, it seemed like Shannon basically checked out of the reunion.  She seemed to be in another world half the time during the second half of this reunion, not paying attention, going so far as to not even realize who "Sean" was.  

I’m thinking Shannon refreshed herself with more than lemon tincture on those potty breaks!

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Oy, that was a braincell killer!  The only good was Gina, who seems still on track to make a personal impact statement against Matt, which is a good thing, but hard to do, given her kids.  I hope Travis is as nice as he seems on screen.  And her hair game is finally on point.  I'm glad to see that long hair isn't always the right look.

I dismiss all Qanoners, so Emily can GTFO.  Going to a drag show doesn't make you supportive.  They all went to Hamburger Mary's and I am certain Lydia isn't exactly LGBTQI+ positive.

Kelly is a racist (the video has been there since BEFORE she was on the gd show!) and an idiot.  She can GTFO.

It isn't "political" to say that Black peoples' lives matter, so Shannon can GTFO.  And the way she just "meh'd" her way past her accusation w/r/t Braunwyn's offering her dealer's number to Sophie makes me think she really wanted that number and was only pissed she didn't get it.

Elizabeth is a lying drama queen who, like many, confuse being bi with being poly. If she's "non-practicing" she's either (1) just in a monogamous relationship--which is perfectly cool (2) no longer finds women attractive or (3) wants to appear non-threatening to her conservative castmates.  If she still finds women attractive but isn't acting on that because she's in a relationship with Jimmy, she's still bi, but in a relationship.  It's not that difficult to work out.  But she's also in the Q group, per her Insta, so she too can GTFO.

Braunwyn is a grade-A asshole on all fronts, and she too can GTFO.  She abuses her husband, she at least mentally fucks with her kids, and at least on one occasion on camera mentally abused her kids (the daughter, whose name escapes me), and using her alcohol dependency to justify everything.  I've said it before about Kameron, but play with Jean Kasem hair, expect Jean Kasem crazy.  (Google it if you don't know what she did with Casey.)

This show needs to be either put in a grave or re-booted with Heather Dubrow as the central character.  Maaaybe Gina could stick around as a friend of, but that's pushing it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Say what you will about Vicki, but she raised two kids who turned out to be responsible and independent. Neither one got into trouble or drugs that we know of. I’m pretty sure if Brown ass offered a hookup to 14 yo Brianna that her idiot husband would be wearing an immunity necklace made from her teeth that the Ick knocked out. Vicki didn’t allow crap around her kids. They were raised with rules and boundaries. That’s one thing she did right. 

I know.  I actually like both of Vicki’s kids. Had someone offered a drug hook-up to either of her kids; particularly in high school, Vicky would’ve gone insane and rightly so.

I know Andy is rumored to enjoy certain drugs, beyond weed.  To him, this could’ve been no big deal.  

Kudos to Gina for addressing the domestic abuse and being “wtf” about it being glossed over.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I beg you to go look at the naked photo shoot that David did—and publicized—with his fiancé and reconsider that stance. Shannon is trash, but David is no better.

If anything, those twins should apply for emancipation from these two psychos. 

I despise Dr Deb and her narc daughter, but to be fair, was it ever verified that she used the n-word at that fashion show? I remember there was a great deal of speculation at the time, but I don’t recall anyone ever confirming it. 

Unfortunately, I forgot the gentlemen’s name, but someone tracked him down on social media because he posted about the incident.  Sorry, I don’t remember his name, but I recall seeing the post.  He agreed to talk to someone on a video, it might have been All About the Tea, or one of those annoying Bravo knock offs... They posted the video where he claimed she did drop the N word.  It’s his word against hers, but after what we saw that night, I believe him.  Why else would there be a screaming match? We all saw Braunwyn freak out in the car ride on the way home and she was vile.  You could see it on Sean’s face in the van. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

I know.  I actually like both of Vicki’s kids. Had someone offered a drug hook-up to either of her kids; particularly in high school, Vicky would’ve gone insane and rightly so.

I know Andy is rumored to enjoy certain drugs, beyond weed.  To him, this could’ve been no big deal.  

Kudos to Gina for addressing the domestic abuse and being “wtf” about it being glossed over.

I'm a weed user.  I would never, ever, offer a minor the hook-up.  I don't think that's the reason why it glossed over.  I think it got glossed over because she's now supposedly sober and they are all chalking this up as alcoholism is the reason why.  And that sucks b/c it's zero excuse in my mind because this wasn't something said in passing as a bad joke like you *might* do when you're in a stupor. She actually thought so much about Shannon's daughter that she texted her later.  It took a lot of premeditation to do what she did.  

This is flat out grooming of a child.  If Shannon's daughter had text "Please, let's go now."  I wonder what would've happened then?  I think people are glossing over this thinking women can't be sexual predators despite multiple cases of late of female teachers getting busted sexually assaulting her children.  

I hope this was just an aberration for BW and maybe it was a bad joke gone awry.  But I can't help but think this was the feeler put out to see if she had a chance for time with this kid alone.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Useful 6
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Braunwyn sat there in judgment of these ladies, and they don't owe her or anyone else an explanation on how they live their lives.  Not everybody has to be an activist and go out and march and demonstrate like she does.  They may do things behind the scenes that she knows nothing about.  Again, Braunwyn needs to STFU. 

It was implied.  Kelly asked Braunwyn how was she racist, and Braunwyn replied "Well, you did wear that Drunk Wives Matter hat."  Kelly says and does a lot of stupid things, and I think this was another one of those unintentional kind of moments for her.  Yes, it was in bad taste, but I don't think she was meaning to offend anyone.  I'm not a Kelly apologist, but I do think it's much ado about nothing in regards to the hat.  However, she said a lot of other stupid things that I found offensive.  Sometimes Kelly just needs to shut her yap.  

Yeah, they're going to get judged -- they signed up for a reality show.  They kind of do owe explanations being that they were at the reunion to answer for what they do and say on and off camera.  We are here exactly to judge their behavior.  Look, nobody has to do anything but spades are going to be called spades.  It's like people want to be able to do and say racist things but don't want the backlash.  People can't have it both ways.  It's really simple -- if you don't want to be called racist, don't do and say racist shit.  They clearly don't care that much if at all about racial injustice.  Kelly's whole existence on the show is because she was offending since season one by calling someone a c*** at dinner.  What shouldn't be done is absolving her of responsibility for her actions.  She has done and said multiple racist things but she doesn't mean it?  If a go rob 4 banks am I not a bank robber?  The excuses for her aren't cutting it.  If people want to be racist in peace, don't go on a reality show.

• Love 20
12 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Braunwyn's not her mother and they have a bad relationship.  I can't speak to what's in Braunwyn's heart; I can only go by her actions.  Her saying that Black lives matter and going to protests means a lot to people.  Braunwyn did say she wasn't doing it before but she's doing it now.  People can change, grow, evolve and/or become enlightened.  Braunwyn said she's lost friends.  She also put herself on the front lines and took risks socially.  

Who does this mean a lot to?  There are people who are like, "thank god Brawnwyn Windham Burke showed up, this is a special moment!"??  Brawny brought a photographer to the march.  Only reason to do that is to make yourself look better. 

If there is a cause you care about, it is great to show up.  But she publicized it, and not for the cause, she publicized it for LIKES!

And why do we need Shannon Beador's thoughts or statements?  We don't want the housewives pontificating about political or social issues.  There are actual intelligent scholars who can do that.  Do we need her thoughts on abortion, the death penalty, the economy?  I think it is best if they keep their thoughts to themselves.  

11 hours ago, oakville said:

David should be outraged at Shannon for continuing to film with Braunwyn. I would never let Braunwyn get close enough to my teenage daughter to offer her drugs.

How can Andy be so nonchalant about this ?

Like @geauxaway said, Andy is a well-known coke head who does a lot of molly himself.  He has probably offered drugs to some underage people.  Don't quote me on this, I don't want to be "liberous." (tm kelly)

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Andy is a well-known coke head who does a lot of molly himself.  He has probably offered drugs to some underage people. 

Curious how Andy, the Beacon of Pop Culture and all things Cool and Hip, will react when one of his buddies offer son Ben drugs or alcohol. Since his preference on the "romance" side leans younger, karma may have him on deck. 

• Love 17

When Emily's kid kicked the dog, many all but called him a serial killer. But Kelly's REPEAT RACIST comments, excuses after excuses. As Shannon's "I was raised not to talk politics". Translation, I don't give a shit about anything that doesn't affect my white privelege but I am not dumb enough to speak on it like Kelly.  Andy Cohen can be trash, a terrible moderator, a hyporcrite and Kelly and Shannon can be Racists. All can be true. 

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

And why do we need Shannon Beador's thoughts or statements?  We don't want the housewives pontificating about political or social issues. 

Is it that hard to say that unarmed humans shouldn't be murdered?  How in the fuck is that political? It's POLITICAL to say nothing or to tacitly agree that they should be by saying nothing.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Shannon is trash, but David is no better.

Agreed.  The fact that he refuses to communicate with his kids mother on co-parenting tells me that those girls have never really been a priority for him but especially now that he's moved on to a new family.  

42 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Gina definitely won the reunion.  I loved it when she laughed derisively about the prospect of BW divorcing her lifestyle provider.  

That was my favorite moment of the episode!  

Elisabeth:  I have a good divorce lawyer.

Braunie:  I don't want a divorce!

Gina, laughing:  Of course not!  I would never divorce him.  

Good one Gina. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 13
  • Love 10

I really wish Sean and Brawnwyn didn’t have 7 kids.  They all need therapy or someone else to talk to so they know... something, maybe that life doesn’t need to be this complicated.  It’s like, every day waking up their first thought must be, what is going to happen today and who are our parents today?  If I was trying to decide who should get custody, I don’t know who should take them.  
another question:  so what does Sean do for a living or maybe the question should be where does the money come from to support this debauchery?  He doesn’t seem like a powerhouse of business success if you ask me.

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Gina definitely won the reunion.  I loved it when she laughed derisively about the prospect of BW divorcing her lifestyle provider.  

Gina has come a long way from being the Long Island Housewife with a Casita. I was laughing along with Gina's facial expressions last night .

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
Just now, oakville said:

Gina has come a long way from being the Long Island Housewife with a Casita. I was laughing along with Gina's facial expressions last night .

Agreed!  I couldn't stand her season 1, started to like her early on season 2 and then she's gotten even better!  She seems like the most grounded, most evolved member of the cast.  And someone you'd want to hang out with.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Frankly, imo, all of Braunwyn's wokeness is lip-service. She's experiencing every trending situation: child with eating disorder, child with fashion line, gender confused child, addiction, member of the LGBTQ community, social activism (complete with photographer),..and, apparently, from their reactions, with a large amount of self-righteousness and finger pointing at the other women. I don't find her to be credible or sincere about anything.

She sure has that virtue signaling thing down pat, doesn’t she?

• Love 19

Just throwing this out there.....maybe Shannon was so quick to forgive is because maybe her kid has dabbled a bit and didn't want the convo to go "there"  Brawyns text was supposedly "want some of the good stuff" (or something like that).  To me that implies that someone is doing the shitty stuff and hit me up for the real deal.  

• Useful 12
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Just throwing this out there.....maybe Shannon was so quick to forgive is because maybe her kid has dabbled a bit and didn't want the convo to go "there"  Brawyns text was supposedly "want some of the good stuff" (or something like that).  To me that implies that someone is doing the shitty stuff and hit me up for the real deal.  

That's an interesting thought.

The only problem with that though is that it would open BW up to:  "It's an open secret that your kids do drugs.  No, it wasn't right of me to text her but I was drunk..."

I have to replay the reuinion, but did BW look at all surprised? I mean, if this was b/c she was a big drunk, I would think she'd not remember texting a minor.  The tears were quick and it makes me think that she knew not only remembered it, she lived in fear that it would be discovered.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well said, she is the scum of the earth. I feel so bad for her children. I really hope one of BW children can break the cycle of disfunction and then help her/her siblings get out of that sad cycle.

I agree. I can bet that Rowan's anxiety is caused by Brownwind, a drunk abusive non existent mother behavior. I wonder if Jacob does drag to "escape" and be someone else due to it as well.  I think Shannon let the drug thing drop with her because I think Brownie has some other dirt on her.

• Love 8

Braunwyn had a lot of nerve downplaying spousal abuse while sitting next to Gina, whom she claims to be her only kinda sorta friend amongst the cast. I'm still not understanding what Sean's getting out of this relationship. Is he anticipating endless threesomes?

So Shannon brought up her daughter just to land a blow on Braunwyn, she didn't seem bothered by it at all aside from "can you believe the nerve of some people?" Then was instantly over it as soon as she aired it publicly. And it seems like she's known for a while and was just sitting on that info while continuing to film with her. Unbelievable. Somehow I suspect Shannon wouldn't be so quick to forgive if Braunwyn's offense had been to, say, hit on John.

The important lesson Kelly learned this year was laughable. Isn't a lesson supposed to be something you eventually learn rather than have that attitude from the start?

Andy's statements towards Gina seemed to sound a lot like "best wishes on your future endeavors." And giving Emily the parting toast seemed to be a last hurrah for her as well. I'm guessing next year's cast change will be member for member 100% the opposite of what I'm hoping for. While Andy seemed hostile to Kelly I think Bravo views her as a "love to hate" (which, no not for me.)

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 7

Wonder how the conversation started with Stella?

Maybe the Storms-Beador's family are close with the Cool & Hip Windham-Burke's? Stella and Brownie start having an edgy,  conversation, and Brownie, generous, role model that she is, offers to share her good stuff contact.

I too am curious about the funding aspect of the Windham-Burkes lifestyle. That's a lot of people to house/feed/clothe and move - multiple times. I guess Sean could be a low key OC Bill Gates, https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-burke777/, but if he is such a big tech player, this portrayal on RHOC can't be helping him, right?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, dmeets said:

Braunwyn had a lot of nerve downplaying spousal abuse while sitting next to Gina, whom she claims to be her only kinda sorta friend amongst the cast. I'm still not understanding what Sean's getting out of this relationship. Is he anticipating endless threesomes?

My guess is it would be too expensive to divorce her with 7 kids.  So he'll hang in there until they are all out on their own.  Of course, he'll probably be in his late 60s at that point.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm a weed user.  I would never, ever, offer a minor the hook-up.  I don't think that's the reason why it glossed over.  I think it got glossed over because she's now supposedly sober and they are all chalking this up as alcoholism is the reason why.  And that sucks b/c it's zero excuse in my mind because this wasn't something said in passing as a bad joke like you *might* do when you're in a stupor. She actually thought so much about Shannon's daughter that she texted her later.  It took a lot of premeditation to do what she did.  

This is flat out grooming of a child.  If Shannon's daughter had text "Please, let's go now."  I wonder what would've happened then?  I think people are glossing over this thinking women can't be sexual predators despite multiple cases of late of female teachers getting busted sexually assaulting her children.  

I hope this was just an aberration for BW and maybe it was a bad joke gone awry.  But I can't help but think this was the feeler put out to see if she had a chance for time with this kid alone.

Andy has been rumored to use coke.  Personally, I think that Bravo could be concerned about legal implications since a minor was involved.  He flew thru that segment.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

As a society, we discount that women can be sexual predators also. If we find the behavior inappropriate, ok, horrific in men, we need to feel the same way about such actions taken by women.  Braunwyn's actions were horrifying.  She offered to help a minor child procure cocaine.  Nope.  Not okay in any way.  She hit her husband. Not okay in any way.  She needs to be gone asap. The show should be issuing statements regarding this behavior stating that they absolutely do not condone any of her actions and will not support her in the future.  Otherwise they are condoning spousal abuse and child endangerment at the minimum. If she made any sexual overture, then they are allowing a sexual predator to continue to act unabated. 

• Love 24
35 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think it very strange that Stella or Adeline would ask Braunwyn for the names of  high quality drug dealers. They were pretty shy kids around the other Housewives at filmed events.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, oakville said:

I think it very strange that Stella or Adeline would ask Braunwyn for the names of  high quality drug dealers. They were pretty shy kids around the other Housewives at filmed events.

I don't think the girls sought Brawyn out, I think B had an inkling they did it and offered up her stash.....you know the "cool bestie of mom"  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I don't think the girls sought Brawyn out, I think B had an inkling they did it and offered up her stash.....you know the "cool bestie of mom"  

Ugh, I can’t put in the gif I want to use, but she’s the epitome of the Amy Poehler mom character in Mean Girls

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

My thought about Shannon not making political statements is this - yes, it is an example of Shannon's white privilege that she said what she did about not making political statements. But I would rather she NOT make a political statement than say the kind of ignorant things that Kelly was saying. So while I think it is fine to call her out on her white privilege, I can also understand her reasons for not wanting to wade into any of it. 

Braunwyn probably is virtue signaling when it comes to her support of BLM and LGBTQ matters but give me a virtual-signaler any day over Kelly Dodd's ignorance and race-baiting - on just those issues, at least. I mean, there are many, many, many things I don't like about Braunwyn - obviously her addiction issues and personality disorder means she's done some despicable things, for which she should be rightly criticized (and fired from the show). But I think attacking her for claiming she called the rest of the cast racist and homophobic (when she didn't) and for supporting those causes says more about the rest of them than it does about her.

My feeling about Braunwyn/Shannon and the offer of drugs. I think Shannon was expecting Braunwyn to either offer a defense of her actions or totally deny it and when she did neither - but instead said I don't remember doing it but I apologize for doing so because I was under the influence - threw Shannon for a loop and she didn't know how to react. But I also think that it derailed the idea that "Braunwyn is a fake alcoholic" thing that they had going on, and Shannon also didn't know what to do with it.  This is not to defend Braunwyn on that score - I think she should be fired for it. But Shannon had anticipated one of two reactions and when she got neither from Braunwyn, she backed down because she didn't know what to do next. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

We are addressing some difficult topics that were brought forth during the reunion.  Posters are disagreeing.  All of that is absolutely fine.  At this point, no one has called anyone on this board racist.  However, some folks are acting as if that has happened.  It has not.  The disagreement over whether or not these topics belong on housewife shows is a legitimate talking point.  One can be both anti-racist and not want to include it in the show.  One could not care about racism and could or could not care about it being in the show.  Any opinion on what should or should not be included is just that, an opinion on show inclusion.  Let's keep things civil. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I am glad my teenage daughters don't live in the OC with "cool moms"

• Love 5
13 hours ago, oakville said:

David should be outraged at Shannon for continuing to film with Braunwyn. I would never let Braunwyn get close enough to my teenage daughter to offer her drugs.

How can Andy be so nonchalant about this ?

Same way he was nonchalant about a lot of the shit Kim Richards pulled and the insane crap Brandi pulled. He's a fan of Braunwyn's performative wokeness, and she's also the only reason there was any storyline this season. He's happy to look the other way if it means letting someone continue acting like an ass to create buzz. He's far too busy pretending Kelly is the only housewife who ever inspired threats of a boycott. 

Something tells me Shannon's kids have seen their fair share of drugs. Wouldn't be surprised if the "bad drugs" were already in the home, courtesy of Shannon. Shannon would have gone batshit if she were blameless here; she didn't, so something tells me Braunwyn said what she did to mitigate already harmful effects experienced in the Beador home. 

I get that they don't like Braunwyn, I cannot stand her,  but she clearly invited the group to a protest and they ignored her. They really should know better, being in the public eye. Of COURSE they'd get called out for this.

And while I'm all for distinguishing between protest and riots, it's NOT a political statement, as a public figure, to say that black lives matter and George Floyd's death was murder and something detestable. She should have no issue stating that when asked on camera. I think it's perfectly valid to say you're not going to engage in (mostly useless) Facebook activism to appease people, but Shannon and the rest really did protest too much. If you are constantly doing work behind the scenes, you don't need to scream about it now just because Braunwyn likes to post about it. Refusing to engage with her at all, even for such a large cause, is why she felt she had no allies and said what she said in interviews. 

Sean is so abused. He needs to get the kids and get away from Brauny. No judge would give her custody; she's looked at supervised visitation at best. His presence only gives his wife more reasons for excuses, anger, and deflection. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Elizabeth’s segment was sad, but she’s on her way to healing - glad the others were supportive and kind.

There is something “off” about Elizabeth.  I’m pretty sure she’s neither “100% nor1000%” truthful about her past nor present. I’m thinking 10% on a good day. I have issues when people use percentages when answering questions.

Elizabeth did a long interview with Heather McDonald on her podcast.  Heather did a good job of attempting to do a timeline of her growing up in a Colt, education,marriage,etc.  Pretty interesting.

So her mother got an 18 wheeler and drove off the cult?  Where exactly do you rent an 18 wheeler? U Haul? Costco? Your cousin’s neighbor boyfriend?  

Kelly really is despicable, isn’t she? Not afraid of COVID? So the half million people who died in the US died allowed a virus to “get-them”?  I hate that kind of thinking/language use.  Things like”losing her fight with cancer”? Or “worked hard to make it big”.  

Brawny needs to be charged with assault, simple. It’s OC that would file the charges not Shawn. I’m not sure why anyone on that couch or viewing from home gets to decide if she is an alcoholic.  It’s her experience.  

I’m so over Shannon. I didn’t know there was a “fun Shannon”.  Must of missed that segment.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Axie said:

Brownsuck certainly made a quick recovery after her devastation over what she did to Shannon's daughter.  I can't take another season of her.

Nope.  I think they need to be rid of Braunwyn and Shannon.  Both exhibited really poor decisions regarding a minor.  Braunwyn for offering drugs/dealer connection and Shannon for saving it to use as a weapon at the freaking reunion.  Neither woman had the young teen's best interest at heart and I think they need to get off screen and get their shit in order.  David needs to seek full custody and Shannon supervised visits until the show is not a higher priority than her family.  She also needs to address her love affair with vodka.  Don't know if she is an actual alcoholic, but you look at her and see a boozehound.  

I find that I am liking Gina this season which surprises me.  Bring back Heather D and Tamra.  I cannot believe I would tolerate Tamra again (is this the world we live in??).  Cut Braunwyn, Shannon and Kelly.  Leave the rest of the cast to see if they will gel.  This season just wasn't great.  Shannon and Braunwyn are both way too selfish and narcissistic and it is ruining the show for me.  

• Love 4