Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: This is not the debate Covid protocols or discuss Fox News thread.  Stick to the housewives. 

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

In Elizabeth speak, would non practicing heterosexual mean celibate?

I thought Elizabeth said she was a non practicing bi sexual. 

I knew there was something bubbling under the surface with that giant toddler looking man she is dating, first there was no sex till she was divorced then it was a one and done when they first started dating and now she says it is on like Donkey Kong...why wait till the reunion to drop that tidbit of info when there were so many opportunities to "bond" with Brawny about their sexuality. 

What does Elizabeth want from us, she tells us these half truths that are hard to half believe and now at the very end of the reunion she tells us she is or has been bi, seems like she is grasping at straws to be relevant, maybe next season she will tell us how she was abducted by aliens.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm watching now,well Kelly did say she was Mexican. Which I already knew! She looks like no white woman with her tan almost brown skin. She's a minority but minorities can also have self hatred and be racists against their own people.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

This is not a new strategy. It's a time-honored Ho-wife tradition, and an intense form of gaslighting. Jacqueline Laurita, Brandi Glanville, and Bethenny Frankel all have this move down pat.

What's so infuriating is that it's easy to spot and call out, but few others ever do so. Or if they do, it doesn't end up on camera. And Andy often falls for it hook, line, and sinker and doesn't take the perpetrators to task for it. 

And the queen of this strategy is LVP!

• Love 1

@hisbunkie,  so true!  I choked when shannon said there is a “fun shannon”.  There is no fun shannon!  There is bat shit crazy shannon and neurotic shannon. Didn’t they all have a show of hands indicating who thought Shannon has a problem with alcohol and they all raised their hands?  She won’t stop drinking because drinkers (thats what she is and it’s unflattering and gross) never stop unless something forces them.  Her boyfriend enables her and clearly drinks along with her.  No wonder she can’t bear the thought of a moment away from him.  At least one of her daughters will follow suit eventually, I predict.  I hope I’m wrong.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought Elizabeth said she was a non practicing bi sexual.

She did. My lame attempt to find humor in these weird women. Why she felt obliged to say this is beyond me. Something is very off with her and her story.

So I'd say she fits in with the rest of them-minus Gina.

She did get a chuckle out of me with her comment regarding having a divorce attorney. Brownie says she doesn't want an attorney and Elizabeth responds, maybe Sean does.

This show would be better if there was an offscreen snark commenter during each episode. I'm embarrassed that I watch this and bummed I'm this bored. Will never understand why people this messed up choose to showcase their crazy on such large scale. I get the money, but the circus freak aspect to them has to be a negative in their real life.

Anyway, love this forum!

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I can see him getting off on the humiliation.  Now I am thinking their "threesomes" were really cuckolded husband scenes where she ties him to a chair, gags him with his ridiculous statement necklace, and has sex with someone else while "forcing" him to watch.  Meanwhile he gets off on the whole scene. 

He’s definitely the one in control. He’s actually manipulating her to abuse and humiliate him. Not that that makes her any less disgusting. Humiliation scenes are the riskiest. They are the ones that most often lead to violence. Wouldn’t touch that shit with a ten foot pole, even for big cash. He’s good, though. I felt bad for a minute, then got onto his game. He doesn’t have two shits to give about Butt wind. She’s his reverse punching bag. I do believe she’s been victimized her whole life. Part of his manipulation was to keep her at home pregnant so she couldn’t be independent. He knows what he’s doing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That is why I couldn't figure out the smirk. Doesn't Andy live in NYC? 

He’s an elite. He doesn’t deal with street level. Divide and conquer the poors, get them at each other’s throats, sit back with your slap eyed ass and rake in the money and power. It blows my mind people can’t see they’re being manipulate by scumbags like him. 

He fucking sucks. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

He’s definitely the one in control. He’s actually manipulating her to abuse and humiliate him. Not that that makes her any less disgusting. Humiliation scenes are the riskiest. They are the ones that most often lead to violence. Wouldn’t touch that shit with a ten foot pole, even for big cash. He’s good, though. I felt bad for a minute, then got onto his game. He doesn’t have two shits to give about Butt wind. She’s his reverse punching bag. I do believe she’s been victimized her whole life. Part of his manipulation was to keep her at home pregnant so she couldn’t be independent. He knows what he’s doing. 

Brauny told us from pretty much her first TH in her first season that she told Sean when they met that she had no interest in working. She wanted to be a SAHM and be taken care of. Brauny also told us this season that the reason she had 7 children is so that she would stop drinking for periods of time while she was pregnant/breast feeding. In addition 3 of her pregnancies and 4 of her children were the result of IVF. It isn't like Brauny was super fertile and that resulted in 7 kids. She had to go to some trouble in order to get pregnant the last three times. Sean did not keep Brauny home pregnant so that she could not be independent. Brauny had no interest in being independent. Other than from her children, which is why she had/has multiple nannies. 

Furthermore, women are quite capable of having children and a career. Even having multiple children and a career. Andrea Canning from Dateline comes to mind. She has given birth to 6 children, all the while having a very successful career. Having children does not prevent one from having a career. Not wanting a career prevents someone from having a career. Certainly someone with Brauny's means. 

Brauny is Brauny's version of a SAHM - one with multiple nannies so she can actually not be home, but spend her time shopping, getting facials, going for lunch with girlfriends, etc. Why do you think she screeched at the reunion that she didn't want a divorce when Elizabeth said that she had a good divorce lawyer? As Gina said, she will never divorce Sean. He has given her exactly what she wants. Including letting her friend Shari "move" into their house for a time. (Which of course was another lie by Brauny as Shari had her own house). 

Brauny did say at the end of the regular season that she was starting school to become a counselor. That was at the end of August. No mention of it whatsoever at the reunion, so I would imagine Brauny found out that schooling actually involved some work that could not be foisted off on nannies. She instead she is spending her time vacationing and having fun with her new girlfriend(s). All while Sean continues to foot the bills. 

Yes, there is a manipulator in their relationship, but it isn't Sean. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Interesting idea.   Still, it doesn't seem like he had to do much convincing for Braunie to stay at home and have 100 kids.  She wanted to not work (outside the home) and have a big family from the start as @UsernameFatigue noted above.  

Seems like there would be a less expensive way to find someone to abuse and humiliate a guy without making a bunch of innocent kids but then  money doesn't seem to be an issue for Sean. 

Either way those two need to separate to give those kids a chance.   Oh, and get off my TV.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
I just saw that UserNameFatigue made the same point about Braunie's life goals.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Interesting idea.   Still, it doesn't seem like he had to do much convincing for Braunie to stay at home and have 100 kids.  She wanted to not work (outside the home) and have a big family from the start as @UsernameFatigue noted above.  

Seems like there would be a less expensive way to find someone to abuse and humiliate a guy without making a bunch of innocent kids but then  money doesn't seem to be an issue for Sean. 

Either way those two need to separate to give those kids a chance.   Oh, and get off my TV.  

Brauny didn't even want to work inside the home. Which is why she had/has nannies.  And I believe housekeepers? Remember, Brauny didn't even know how to do laundry until she was forced to during the Covid lockdown. This is after seven children. Can you imagine how much laundry 9 people, including 7 kids generates? But nope, Brauny was clueless as to how to turn on a washing machine.

If Sean is a manipulator, he is really, really bad at it. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
58 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I tend to agree but he's clearly getting something out of the relationship or he wouldn't have stuck with it for 20+ years and seven kids.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I tend to agree but he's clearly getting something out of the relationship or he wouldn't have stuck with it for 20+ years and seven kids.  

I think he was/is so head over heals in love with Brauny that he was/is willing to do anything to make her happy. And as we know, abused spouses often think that if they just do whatever the abusing spouse wants, all will be well. He even said on the show a couple of times that her unhappiness was his fault, and he just needed to change to be what she wanted, and then she would be happy. Unfortunately he did not realize that he did not have the right genitalia (to put it bluntly) to make her happy. I also think that Sean really loves his kids (as opposed to narcissist Brauny who only loves herself) and wanted/wants to stay together for them. I don't see that happening though in the long run. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Shannon thought the reveal about Elizabeth’s sexuality was a “shocker” because she has a boyfriend? What does that have to do with anything? Are bisexual people supposed to have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend at all times? Do they think that’s how bisexuality works? I mean, that’s how Braunwyn works, but not how most people work. These women are so clueless about the world.

My thoughts exactly! Freaking unbelievable. I had to laugh at your question about bisexuals having to have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend at all times. I mean, unless they are single. If they want to break up with their girlfriend they'll have to break up with the boyfriend, too. It's not easy to be a bisexual!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, ErikaLovesNihad said:

I second one of the posters about Emily's little kid accidentally playing rough with one of her pets. People were acting like this innocent child was a murderer. But kelly saying racist stuff is funny to people. And they're justifying her behavior smh. A grown ass woman saying really horrible stuff because she doesn't like the color of another minority's skin. That's why America is in the shape it is in now.

When did she say that??

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

When did she say that??

Before Kelly started dating Rick she was saying bad stuff about African American men on video and how she doesn't date them but when she was saying that stuff she was making a face like she was grossed out. Like she thought the idea of talking or dating a black guy was gross and beneath her. Then the picture of Kelly wearing the drunk lives matter hat.....which is mocking black lives matter. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 1/28/2021 at 11:50 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

I'm wondering if Braunwyn was molested as a child. She was pretty much abandoned by her mother and given over to other adults and family members while her lunatic mother "did her thing"...most children are sexually molested by friends or family and certainly there was plenty of opportunity for that to happen when she was a child. It just seems like she has some very unhappy memories and experiences that she is pushing down and all this stuff that she is doing that is some crazy ass shit might be because of repressed memories. I realize I sound like I'm making excuses for her behavior but I have seen women and men act out like this and worse until they get into intensive therapy and deal with the childhood assault/assaults. She should quit the show and do the right thing by her family and herself and get into a theraputic in-patient setting to deal with everything that is upending her life and her family's life. Being on this show is toxic for anyone who is having marital/family problems or personal issues that are blowing up their family and themselves.

Sshhhh.....don't say that too loud, or that will become a part of Braunwyn's storyline next season (IF she returns, that is).  I mean, seriously - she isn't going to let Elizabeth be the only one with a "survivor of an abusive childhood" past.  

NOTE:  I am NOT making light of child abuse/molestation.  I am, however, taking a dig at Bruanwyn and her multiple attempts at being relevant.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Sshhhh.....don't say that too loud, or that will become a part of Braunwyn's storyline next season (IF she returns, that is).  I mean, seriously - she isn't going to let Elizabeth be the only one with a "survivor of an abusive childhood" past.  

NOTE:  I am NOT making light of child abuse/molestation.  I am, however, taking a dig at Bruanwyn and her multiple attempts at being relevant.

I get it...she's the girl that cried wolf once too often... but I was just throwing it out there because her behavior is so bizarre and she did have a childhood that would now pass for being abusive and/or one of being neglected. Typically it's these kind of children that are targeted and then groomed for sexaul abuse. I'm not so sure about Elizabeth...she might have suffered from brainwashing and physical punishment but I'm not convinced of the sexual abuse with her. Plus she lies a lot and bends the truth quite frequently.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

With 7 kids, staying with her and not having to pay child support is probably what he's getting out it.

• Useful 1

Remember cheesy ‘90s made for TV movies about a seemingly normal woman with some f’d up mental disorder? Those used to traumatize me slightly. And watching Braunwyn brings out those same icky feelings! I finally put it together when she was furiously stroking her hair when Sean was next to her and you could tell she realized she was doing it and stopped. Someone upthread said there’s something dark with her. INDEED. I find her scary. Andy better watch who he plays with; he may just get burned one of these days. 

And just a reminder: This is all Geriatric Rainbow Brite’s fault!!!

Other comments:

- Shannon is such a petty bitch. It’s never “I accept your apology.” It’s always “I appreciate that.” 🙄 She needs to lay off the fillers btw; she is starting to trend into attack of the killer tomatoes. 

- I hate to say it but I do not believe Elizabeth at all. I think she’s hugely insecure and clinging to anything she can and it’s painful to watch. I also think she is a non practicing Lesbian, not bi. No offense intended of course; this coming from a gay man and that’s (Tamra voice) MY OPINION!!!! 😉

- I am over Andy. He obviously spreads himself too thin since he always looks like shit. His schedule must be exhausting. Plus the kid. And the cocaine. He just seems like he’s from a snarky era gone by that is now tone deaf. I’d rather a hollow robot like Shaun Robinson host these reunions at this point. 

I have to say I met him on Fire Island once and he was nice. Much shorter than I imagined. I don’t like him but I do respect his hustle. He’ll probably do a slow fade out as cable TV dies. 

Edited by HelloOutThere
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

Remember cheesy ‘90s made for TV movies about a seemingly normal woman with some f’d up mental disorder? Those used to traumatize me slightly. And watching Braunwyn brings out those same icky feelings! I finally put it together when she was furiously stroking her hair when Sean was next to her and you could tell she realized she was doing it and stopped. Someone upthread said there’s something dark with her. INDEED. I find her scary. Andy better watch who he plays with; he may just get burned one of these days. 

And just a reminder: This is all Geriatric Rainbow Brite’s fault!!!

Other comments:

- Shannon is such a petty bitch. It’s never “I accept your apology.” It’s always “I appreciate that.” 🙄 She needs to lay off the fillers btw; she is starting to trend into attack of the killer tomatoes. 

- I hate to say it but I do not believe Elizabeth at all. I think she’s hugely insecure and clinging to anything she can and it’s painful to watch. I also think she is a non practicing Lesbian, not bi. No offense intended of course; this coming from a gay man and that’s (Tamra voice) MY OPINION!!!! 😉

- I am over Andy. He obviously spreads himself too thin since he always looks like shit. His schedule must be exhausting. Plus the kid. And the cocaine. He just seems like he’s from a snarky era gone by that is now tone deaf. I’d rather a hollow robot like Shaun Robinson host these reunions at this point. 

I have to say I met him on Fire Island once and he was nice. Much shorter than I imagined. I don’t like him but I do respect his hustle. He’ll probably do a slow fade out as cable TV dies. 

I think we all must be from a snarky time from before. I mean we are here to snark.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, OdinO. said:

I think we all must be from a snarky time from before. I mean we are here to snark.

Haha good point. And my post was extra snarky! (Braun voice): I was hypocritical and that was NOT okay and I own that and I LOVE myself for that!!

I guess that was a poorly worded way of communicating I just feel like we’re past Peak Bravo and the whole Andy’s Clubhouse vibe feels a bit played out. And trust me, Peak Bravo was amazing and I will always cherish it. But I feel like the winds of change are blowing rapidly in the TV world.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ErikaLovesNihad said:

Before Kelly started dating Rick she was saying bad stuff about African American men on video and how she doesn't date them but when she was saying that stuff she was making a face like she was grossed out. Like she thought the idea of talking or dating a black guy was gross and beneath her. Then the picture of Kelly wearing the drunk lives matter hat.....which is mocking black lives matter. 

Not sure if it is appropriate to comment on this here. I'll put my commentin the Kelly Dodd blog

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

I guess that was a poorly worded way of communicating I just feel like we’re past Peak Bravo and the whole Andy’s Clubhouse vibe feels a bit played out. And trust me, Peak Bravo was amazing and I will always cherish it. But I feel like the winds of change are blowing rapidly in the TV world.  

I thought your post was just fine!  TV shows, among other things, do tend to run their course over time.  Most of the HWs shows are getting stale.  It's always about one of the ladies selling some kind of merchandise; another one attempting a singing career; most of them running around wasted (and naked sometimes); and the obligatory breakdown over past trauma (not to make fun of that.)  I don't watch Andy's Clubhouse show anymore.  As I said before, I've soured on him.  He really seems to enjoy the clusterfuck that his shows have become, while many of us are beginning to tire of them.  He seems to have no desire to improve them so that we can enjoy them once again.   Wake up, Bravo!!  The HWs shows are in desperate need of repair!!  

• Love 13
On 1/27/2021 at 6:15 PM, whydoievencare said:

It's amazing how Braunwyn presented herself as this soft little marshmallow in her first season - how she was such a people pleaser, such a devoted mom, how her mother basically abandoned her as a child and how Braunwyn basically "shut down" when there was a difference of opinion with her.  The Braunwyn I'm seeing in the reunion is just a fucking pit bull - actually, that's the Braunwyn we've seen all this season - screaming at her daughter to let her finish speaking, talking about smacking her husband, how she was never attracted to men - I mean, WTF.  She is such an attention seeker and it's about her 100% of the time.  I can't imagine what her husband sees in her and why he would want to stay with her.  And I wish she would leave her fucking fake hair alone - it's so stupid that she keeps stroking/playing with it.  I hate her reunion look, I hate her stupid mouth - I hate how she's so performative in her "wokeness" - I wish she'd get booted from the show.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about Brauny.

• Love 7
On 1/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, whydoievencare said:

I have enjoyed Gina so, so much this year.  She's such a grownup.  She looked beautiful in the reunion.

I could not agree more.  And her facial expressions listening to the others in Pt.2 were everything!

• Love 11

Gina talking about making her victim statement in court made me think about her statement that Matt turned down the plea deal.  That usually means he wants to go to trial.  I'm not sure where I heard it, but that the plea deal included 4 year jail term. 

That's a lot, even in a DV case, so it made me wonder what it was that Matt was accused of doing during that attack on Gina.  The DA wouldn't be recommending a 4-yr sentence for pushing or open handed slapping or even preventing her from leaving.  Something more serious went on there.  I'm talking bad, like choking her out or spousal rape.  Statistics show that the ones who choke out their spouses are exponentially more likely to kill in that situation.  I'll be VERY interested to know how that comes out.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
On 1/28/2021 at 5:29 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Personally, I would prefer they leave politics out of these shows. I watch these shows as an escape, not to be enlightened or educated. I prefer to get my information from reliable sources, not Bravo Housewives. The majority of these women (can't think of an exception off-hand, but there may be one) are shallow and self-absorbed. I've always thought that was the main theme of these shows: The shallow vapid lives of people with, seemingly, unlimited credit lines -until the Feds show up. There are plenty of other reasons to dislike and snark on these people without their political views entering into it. I don't view them as role models for anything, except maybe how not to behave.

Frankly, imo, all of Braunwyn's wokeness is lip-service. She's experiencing every trending situation: child with eating disorder, child with fashion line, gender confused child, addiction, member of the LGBTQ community, social activism (complete with photographer),..and, apparently, from their reactions, with a large amount of self-righteousness and finger pointing at the other women. I don't find her to be credible or sincere about anything.

Well said, thank you!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Something more serious went on there.  I'm talking bad, like choking her out or spousal rape. 

Seems like somebody said that he was choking her, but I could be remembering this incorrectly.  That would be horrible.  Gina's running commentary about the other ladies cracks me up!

• Love 4
On 1/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, Boo Boo said:

My guess is it would be too expensive to divorce her with 7 kids.  So he'll hang in there until they are all out on their own.  Of course, he'll probably be in his late 60s at that point.

Oh no, not your late 60s!!  Life is over by then isn't it?

• LOL 5
On 1/28/2021 at 10:08 AM, hisbunkie said:

There is something “off” about Elizabeth.  I’m pretty sure she’s neither “100% nor1000%” truthful about her past nor present. I’m thinking 10% on a good day. I have issues when people use percentages when answering questions.

Elizabeth did a long interview with Heather McDonald on her podcast.  Heather did a good job of attempting to do a timeline of her growing up in a Colt, education,marriage,etc.  Pretty interesting.

So her mother got an 18 wheeler and drove off the cult?  Where exactly do you rent an 18 wheeler? U Haul? Costco? Your cousin’s neighbor boyfriend?  

Kelly really is despicable, isn’t she? Not afraid of COVID? So the half million people who died in the US died allowed a virus to “get-them”?  I hate that kind of thinking/language use.  Things like”losing her fight with cancer”? Or “worked hard to make it big”.  

Brawny needs to be charged with assault, simple. It’s OC that would file the charges not Shawn. I’m not sure why anyone on that couch or viewing from home gets to decide if she is an alcoholic.  It’s her experience.  

I’m so over Shannon. I didn’t know there was a “fun Shannon”.  Must of missed that segment.

I heard her say her mother bought an 18-wheeler.  Old rigs are surprisingly easy to come by.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Gina talking about making her victim statement in court made me think about her statement that Matt turned down the plea deal.  That usually means he wants to go to trial.  I'm not sure where I heard it, but that the plea deal included 4 year jail term. 

That's a lot, even in a DV case, so it made me wonder what it was that Matt was accused of doing during that attack on Gina.  The DA wouldn't be recommending a 4-yr sentence for pushing or open handed slapping or even preventing her from leaving.  Something more serious went on there.  I'm talking bad, like choking her out or spousal rape.  Statistics show that the ones who choke out their spouses are exponentially more likely to kill in that situation.  I'll be VERY interested to know how that comes out.

Gina said in last year’s reunion that he choked her

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2021 at 7:29 AM, ChitChat said:

Since I don't know how Shannon feels about these things, the whole situation came across to me as her being caught in the crossfire of the other HWs argument about whether they were invited to the rally or not, then it escalated from there and she didn't want any part of that conversation, so she blurted out that she's not political.  They really should think about how they're going to answer questions that will probably come up, but most of them don't think farther than what their next cocktail will be.   I won't assume how she thinks and feels based on that one sentence. 

Absolutely right.  In this country when someone's trying to accuse you of something, you have the right to remain silent.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 7
On 1/29/2021 at 2:40 PM, ChitChat said:

I think she falls in love quickly.  Remember the doctor?  I thought he was her soulmate.  Rick seems like a decent guy.  I've seen a few of his news reports over the years.  Those were always informative.  They do seem like an odd couple though.  I never would've put the two of them together.  He might want to hang on to his wallet from now on.   Like most men though, he's probably thinking with his smaller head at the moment, so I can understand his lapse in judgment.  😉  

Odd couple indeed.  I think Rick makes a very good living but is not rich by any means.  And I believe Kelly would make it her business to know all about his financial status.  Observing her talking about him, I think she just really digs the guy.

• Love 4

One still needs to have a special license to drive a 18  wheeler.

I imagine they are expensive even used.

But, but, but Elizabeth grew up poor. I imagine they had little to put into a 18 wheeler.

Gee - why do I not trust anything she says?

How about a get away truck?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Absolutely right.  In this country when someone's trying to accuse you of something, you have the right to remain silent.

Yes, and by the same token, since this is a reality show and not a court of law (and she’s not being accused of or charged with a crime), I (and other viewers) have a right to judge her for her silence. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Oh no, not your late 60s!!  Life is over by then isn't it?

That wasn't an age shaming jab.  Just noting that it's going to take a long time for each kid to be out of the house.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

That wasn't an age shaming jab.  Just noting that it's going to take a long time for each kid to be out of the house.

I knew what you meant and you were very clearly not age shaming. Sean/Brawnwyn and I are the same age and my youngest, too, is a toddler. Waiting over 20 years to be “free” sounds like a miserable prospect. Let’s also be realistic; starting over in your 60s is not the same as your 40s. It will be harder. Doesn’t mean he’ll have one foot in the grave but it’s not going to be easy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Leading up to the reunion, didn't Braunwyn say she was ready and going to "bring receipts?" So, what were her receipts? The pics of her (with professional photog watermarks) marching for social justice? Did she prove anything we didn't already know? 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I knew what you meant and you were very clearly not age shaming. Sean/Brawnwyn and I are the same age and my youngest, too, is a toddler. Waiting over 20 years to be “free” sounds like a miserable prospect. Let’s also be realistic; starting over in your 60s is not the same as your 40s. It will be harder. Doesn’t mean he’ll have one foot in the grave but it’s not going to be easy.

Thank you!  I'm 53 and enjoying life at this age as a single woman.  In no way was I suggesting being 60 = life ending.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Odd couple indeed.  I think Rick makes a very good living but is not rich by any means.  And I believe Kelly would make it her business to know all about his financial status.  Observing her talking about him, I think she just really digs the guy.

Sometimes what appears odd to outsiders is actually a pretty good relationship.  As long as he can make her happy in the bedroom, all will be well.  She's already mentioned her concern about his libido as he ages.  Note to Kelly:  Your wedding vows kind of cover this with the sentence "in sickness and in health."  Hopefully he will remain her Big Dick Rick for a long time to come.  (pun intended)

It helps that he's so good to her daughter too.  He probably brings the most 'normal' to her life that she's ever had.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Sometimes what appears odd to outsiders is actually a pretty good relationship.  As long as he can make her happy in the bedroom, all will be well.  She's already mentioned her concern about his libido as he ages.  Note to Kelly:  Your wedding vows kind of cover this with the sentence "in sickness and in health."  Hopefully he will remain her Big Dick Rick for a long time to come.  (pun intended)

It helps that he's so good to her daughter too.  He probably brings the most 'normal' to her life that she's ever had.  

What's funny is she doesn't realize her own libido is likely to change as she ages.  In perimenopause, my sex drive was in overdrive.  Now that I'm in menopause, I've got nearly zero sex drive.  At that point, you hope your partner's libido goes down!

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

What's funny is she doesn't realize her own libido is likely to change as she ages.  In perimenopause, my sex drive was in overdrive.  Now that I'm in menopause, I've got nearly zero sex drive.  At that point, you hope your partner's libido goes down!

Yes - she said she's 45 now.  Not far off from when perimenopause kicks in, although I heard that women on birth control will experience that later than women who aren't.  But luckily there's hormone replacement therapy - something that's available to both of them.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I heard her say her mother bought an 18-wheeler.  Old rigs are surprisingly easy to come by.

That makes a little more sense,I think?  I assume you would need a driver?  See, that’s the investigator in me...I’d want to know the specifics.  Who packet,who drove,where did you go?  She’s too slippery for me.  And BTW, I’m very sympathetic and respectful of her history.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2021 at 3:22 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

That is why I couldn't figure out the smirk. Doesn't Andy live in NYC? 

On 1/29/2021 at 3:45 PM, ChitChat said:

Me too.  I think he lives there, but maybe he was somewhere else at that time.   Either way, every city that was being looted and burned down was all over the news.  He couldn't have missed it!  

I think that Andy was living in his Hamptons house during the summer, and throughout most of the pandemic.  

• Love 7

Finally finished the reunion. Sean is footing the bill for Brownturd and her new girlfriend. How disgusting. She doesn’t  want a divorce, she might have to work.

I hope that’s the last we see of her, her husband and her asshole kids.

• Love 9
On 1/30/2021 at 12:46 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Brauny told us from pretty much her first TH in her first season that she told Sean when they met that she had no interest in working. She wanted to be a SAHM and be taken care of. Brauny also told us this season that the reason she had 7 children is so that she would stop drinking for periods of time while she was pregnant/breast feeding. In addition 3 of her pregnancies and 4 of her children were the result of IVF. It isn't like Brauny was super fertile and that resulted in 7 kids. She had to go to some trouble in order to get pregnant the last three times. Sean did not keep Brauny home pregnant so that she could not be independent. Brauny had no interest in being independent. Other than from her children, which is why she had/has multiple nannies. 

Furthermore, women are quite capable of having children and a career. Even having multiple children and a career. Andrea Canning from Dateline comes to mind. She has given birth to 6 children, all the while having a very successful career. Having children does not prevent one from having a career. Not wanting a career prevents someone from having a career. Certainly someone with Brauny's means. 

Brauny is Brauny's version of a SAHM - one with multiple nannies so she can actually not be home, but spend her time shopping, getting facials, going for lunch with girlfriends, etc. Why do you think she screeched at the reunion that she didn't want a divorce when Elizabeth said that she had a good divorce lawyer? As Gina said, she will never divorce Sean. He has given her exactly what she wants. Including letting her friend Shari "move" into their house for a time. (Which of course was another lie by Brauny as Shari had her own house). 

Brauny did say at the end of the regular season that she was starting school to become a counselor. That was at the end of August. No mention of it whatsoever at the reunion, so I would imagine Brauny found out that schooling actually involved some work that could not be foisted off on nannies. She instead she is spending her time vacationing and having fun with her new girlfriend(s). All while Sean continues to foot the bills. 

Topping from the bottom. She’s under his thumb.,he’s pretty good at it. Things aren’t always what they seem. Sure she’s awful, but she’s too stupid to survive on her own. She’s completely dependent on him 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

She’s completely dependent on him 

I can't argue with that. I almost feel sorry for her on that point; except she's had access to all the resources in the world and hasn't bothered to learn any kind of skill that would allow her to take care of herself, much less her kids.  So no, I don't really feel sorry for her.   At. All.  

• Love 12

Someone should have told Shannon about her snatch flash and did something about it. Plus, her pole dancer pumps are out of fashion, for at least two years.  The only place you can find them is at discount shoe stores or at Strippers R Us.

BrownWind looked like a hooker Oompa Loompa.  Didn’t get the dress, the belly dancer pony tail, the weird jewelry including the sword earring, and finally those work boots.  Who the hell is her fashion advisor?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2021 at 7:24 PM, OdinO. said:

So faking it's okay for virtue points?

Accepting racist behavior isn’t ok for ANY REASON. No one knows for sure if BW is faking it or not, we are using her past behavior. But Kelly has shown multiple times she’s racist, so has Vicky -way before she faked cancer and now Shannon, a woman I have seen thrown tantrums about someone calling her a liar about saying someone’s house was depressing, but she was brought up to nor discuss “politics”, nevermind that humanity is not politics. When folks of color say something is racist, I don’t understand what’s the debate. Like I stated before there is never an debate over an animal being hurt in the slightest. I am tried of having to defend my humanity and my children’s humanity, I love my pets but the truth is, my pets would matter more than my life and other folks of color’s lives to many in this country.  It’s demoralizing.  

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 8