Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: This is not the debate Covid protocols or discuss Fox News thread.  Stick to the housewives. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

As a society, we discount that women can be sexual predators also. If we find the behavior inappropriate, ok, horrific in men, we need to feel the same way about such actions taken by women.  Braunwyn's actions were horrifying.  She offered to help a minor child procure cocaine.  Nope.  Not okay in any way.  She hit her husband. Not okay in any way.  She needs to be gone asap. The show should be issuing statements regarding this behavior stating that they absolutely do not condone any of her actions and will not support her in the future.  Otherwise they are condoning spousal abuse and child endangerment at the minimum. If she made any sexual overture, then they are allowing a sexual predator to continue to act unabated. 

Amen, PPA!  Beautifully stated. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Shannon and David have raised three nice girls and I’m honestly disgusted that one of them was essentially offered a drug hook-up by an adult member on this show.  I think of Lynn Curtain’s nightmare kids or Laurie’s son, Josh.  How much of a role has drugs played in those train wrecks?  I know from defending clients in courts that the jump from sweet/innocent girl to addict/prostitute is really not that far when certain drugs are introduced.  So yeah, fuck Brawnwyn. And fuck Bravo for not terminating her immediately.  And fuck Shannon for having any association with this woman. 
Damn, can you imagine what Vicky would’ve done had she been in Shannon’s position?

Vicki would have gone ham!  Her shrieking would have been justified for once.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

If she says the wrong thing she knows she will be picked apart.  If she says the right thing the wrong way she will be picked apart.  I myself picked Brawnwyn apart for thinking that she is full of crap with her declarations.

No one needs to declare anything, McCarthyism is over.

I can only assume Shawn came from money and he fell ass-backwards into it.  He doesn't seem savvy.  

YES to this.  

Heather did her best to get the timeline down, but Elizabeth literally could not tell the truth.  I may have said this before but Elizabeth was asked if she watches RHSLC.  Elizabeth: "Yes I watch that show, it is the only RH show I watch."  10 min later...  "I have to watch RHSLC I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds funny!"

She just lies, as a default.  This is a dumb thing to lie about.  I assume she lies because of her terrible childhood.  But also I think she lies to spin an image of herself.  And she can't keep her lies straight.

It always surprises me when liars go on reality tv.  Skeletons don't stay in the closet for long.  Viewers are a savy bunch.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

She sure has that virtue signaling thing down pat, doesn’t she?

Yep . I can sum this dolt up. She has no sense of self, and follows what is popular. In her case, since she’s puredee negative, she gets involved in drama and grievance. Can’t form a thought on her own, leads with emotion. Lot of that going around. Fuck it. I’m sick of people demonizing each other.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I get that they don't like Braunwyn, I cannot stand her,  but she clearly invited the group to a protest and they ignored her. They really should know better, being in the public eye. Of COURSE they'd get called out for this.

I had to laugh when they all said the reason they didn't attend a BLM protest was because Brownie didn't invite them?  Like of course they all would have absolutely been there if only she had explicitly invited them.   Pfffft.   Please.  You don't have to attend a protest to be engaged but don't act like it's someone else's fault you didn't go and they did.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Sean is so abused.

It appears so, doesn't it?

But then it takes two to have 7 kids, it takes two to highlight possession of a sex apartment and hint at partaking in threesomes; he chose to be on this dumb tv show and be portrayed as the abused, enabling, interesting sex life, pushover husband while online present humself as a professional, successful tech business leader working with govt. and celebrity clients. Why would he want to put his personal life under a spotlight? Who would want to look like this to anyone in private, much less on a public scale? So is Brownie the puppet master and poor smiling Sean the puppet?

I'm having a challenging time meshing the two Sean's.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Sean is so abused. He needs to get the kids and get away from Brauny. No judge would give her custody; she's looked at supervised visitation at best. His presence only gives his wife more reasons for excuses for anger, and deflection. 

FTFY.  Her behavior is egregious.  She is looking for any excuse to justify the abuse and her ill treatment of others. I absolutely agree he needs to get himself and the kids away from her.  His silence and acceptance is complicit agreement that her actions are okay.  Their children should not be taught that this is a healthy relationship. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

But then it takes two to have 7 kids, it takes two to highlight possession of a sex apartment and hint at partaking in threesomes; he chose to be on this dumb tv show and be portrayed as the abused, enabling, interesting sex life, pushover husband while online present humself as a professional, successful tech business leader working with govt. and celebrity clients. Why would he want to put his personal life under a spotlight? Who would want to look like this to anyone in private, much less on a public scale? So is Brownie the puppet master and poor smiling Sean the puppet?

The difference is:  It doesn't take two to get hit by your spouse.  

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

The Racist Wives of the OC.  Kelly is scum for trying to defend her drunk wives matter hat.  Elizabeth tried to defend the indefensible.  Kelly tried to pull out every excuse in the book to justify the hat including saying she's Black.  Get the fuck outta here.  My eyes are now open to Shannon too.  Expressing that racial injustice is wrong isn't a political statement.  It's called being a decent person.  The cast really displayed they don't give a fuck.  I think I'm done for good -- even if they get rid of Kelly and bring Tamra and Heather back.  Those women really screamed at Braunwyn for standing against racial inequality.  Wow.

Yes to everything you said. I think the other wives didn't like being called on their shit. Kelly proclaiming she's black was too crazy to even process. She was so shrill last night and combative it was painful to watch. All the women were yelling and pitching a fit. Do I think any of these women are racist or bigoted? No. But I do think they live with such entitlement and white privilege it's hard for them to connect to social causes. Someone confronting them on this, especially Braunwyn, made them apoplectic.  Did have some hope for Kelly many seasons ago when she took Jolie to Skid Row and they volunteeered at a soup kitchen. That was poignant and refreshing...it was great to see Kelly trying to instill some empathy and civic duty into her daughter...I don't think I've ever seen that done on this franchise or any of the other franchises. Most of these kids are spoiled, materialistic and coddled. But alas, Kelly disappoints with this outburst that she's black. Oy Vey! I did read that she has said that she will not come back next season if Braunwyn stays....stay tuned.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Dear God, please let this be the last time for eternity that Bravo's smart, cynical and beleaguered audience has to hear the term "Women Empowerment" march out of any of these strange unempowering women ever again. Amen

OMG! These women don't know what "Women Empowerment" even means. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I feel sorry for Sean, but he needs to grow a pair! People only treat you poorly if you allow it. Clearly he has no self respect. 

Shannon’s daughter not immediately telling her mom that she was offered drugs speaks just as much about Shannon as it does Bronwyn for doing it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Brawny blames alcohol for her lack of control, bad memory and just about every other bad moment in her life, but when she tells everyone that she KNOWS the others are racists, or that they haven't done enough for social causes,  she wants to make us believe that she was so very alert to THEIR behavior.  She's just the worse.  I can see why none of the ladies would agree to show up for her photo op when she pretended to give a shit about any matters that didn't benefit Brawny.  At least Kelly lets you know how she feels, but if Brawny's lips are moving, I just assume she is lying and plotting.  What a horrific excuse for a mother.  I hope her numerous nannies give those kids lots of attention.  

• Love 19

Kelly said in an interview that she took a 23 and me test.  Just how Latina is Kelly?  We heard her father say that his father or maybe grandfather came into the US in 1910.  How is Kelly 30% Native American?  For that to be true, her mother would have to be 50% Native American plus a bit on her father’s side.  Is Bobbi half Native American?  Does Kelly speak Spanish?  Did she really experience discrimination for being Latina?  Or was she picked on because she’s, well, Kelly?  Or is the entire thing a big ol’ lie.

I don’t care for Braunwyn, but I do get tired of reunions where it looks like most of the ladies get together beforehand and decide who is going to be targeted in an effort to keep the spotlight off of themselves.

I read in one of Andy’s books that he and the producers do work together on the questions for the reunion. However, the producers toss him questions to ask through his ear mike during the reunion itself.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Oy, that was a braincell killer!  The only good was Gina, who seems still on track to make a personal impact statement against Matt, which is a good thing, but hard to do, given her kids.  I hope Travis is as nice as he seems on screen.  And her hair game is finally on point.  I'm glad to see that long hair isn't always the right look.

I dismiss all Qanoners, so Emily can GTFO.  Going to a drag show doesn't make you supportive.  They all went to Hamburger Mary's and I am certain Lydia isn't exactly LGBTQI+ positive.

Kelly is a racist (the video has been there since BEFORE she was on the gd show!) and an idiot.  She can GTFO.

It isn't "political" to say that Black peoples' lives matter, so Shannon can GTFO.  And the way she just "meh'd" her way past her accusation w/r/t Braunwyn's offering her dealer's number to Sophie makes me think she really wanted that number and was only pissed she didn't get it.

Elizabeth is a lying drama queen who, like many, confuse being bi with being poly. If she's "non-practicing" she's either (1) just in a monogamous relationship--which is perfectly cool (2) no longer finds women attractive or (3) wants to appear non-threatening to her conservative castmates.  If she still finds women attractive but isn't acting on that because she's in a relationship with Jimmy, she's still bi, but in a relationship.  It's not that difficult to work out.  But she's also in the Q group, per her Insta, so she too can GTFO.

Braunwyn is a grade-A asshole on all fronts, and she too can GTFO.  She abuses her husband, she at least mentally fucks with her kids, and at least on one occasion on camera mentally abused her kids (the daughter, whose name escapes me), and using her alcohol dependency to justify everything.  I've said it before about Kameron, but play with Jean Kasem hair, expect Jean Kasem crazy.  (Google it if you don't know what she did with Casey.)

This show needs to be either put in a grave or re-booted with Heather Dubrow as the central character.  Maaaybe Gina could stick around as a friend of, but that's pushing it.

Looks like B isn’t the only one who needs serious help! I would have expected better from Emily, at least.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Once again, Brawny did what she does best: when confronted with her shitty behavior, she breaks down in tears and runs away,... someone follows and comforts her, and somehow, she's the victim.

So right.

I also think she's managed to make herself a victim b/c of participating in the BLM protest.  Did she really lose friends over that stance?  More than likely she lost friends because she's an abusive narcissist?  

I applaud BW for going to the protest, even if it was for her own narcissism.  I do not think not going = the cast is racist.  I think laughing over "Drunk Wives Matter" gift by a friend and then posting the pics online is incredibly insensitive and it makes me think if you don't see that it is offensive, you may just be a racist.  I had hoped that Kelly wasn't calling herself black and it was bad editing.  My God, she is just flat out stupid.  The "I have black friends" is tired.  That said, I could actually see Kelly having good friends that are black and I could see BW not.  I see BW being the Dorinda and hand her coat to a black patron b/c she just didn't think he belonged there.  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

Kelly said in an interview that she took a 23 and me test.  Just how Latina is Kelly?  We heard her father say that his father or maybe grandfather came into the US in 1910.  How is Kelly 30% Native American?  For that to be true, her mother would have to be 50% Native American plus a bit on her father’s side.  Is Bobbi half Native American?  Does Kelly speak Spanish?  Did she really experience discrimination for being Latina?  Or was she picked on because she’s, well, Kelly?  Or is the entire thing a big ol’ lie.

I don’t care for Braunwyn, but I do get tired of reunions where it looks like most of the ladies get together beforehand and decide who is going to be targeted in an effort to keep the spotlight off of themselves.

I read in one of Andy’s books that he and the producers do work together on the questions for the reunion. However, the producers toss him questions to ask through his ear mike during the reunion itself.

It's not unusual for someone with Mexican ancestry to also have significant Native American ancestry. Could be Mayan, Aztec, etc. Not necessarily Native American from what is now the US.

now, that said, Kelly is just generally  full of shit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, snarts said:

Despite her claims, it was obvious Braunwyn knew what Shannon was going to say as soon as she mentioned her daughter. Watch the realization hit her & her face fall. She quickly turned on the waterworks and hid behind her "alcoholism". I've got $20 that says she still has that dealer on speed dial. 

Speed dial?

I've got $20 that says the dealer is the most recent call in her call history

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, dmeets said:

Braunwyn had a lot of nerve downplaying spousal abuse while sitting next to Gina, whom she claims to be her only kinda sorta friend amongst the cast. I'm still not understanding what Sean's getting out of this relationship. Is he anticipating endless threesomes?

So Shannon brought up her daughter just to land a blow on Braunwyn, she didn't seem bothered by it at all aside from "can you believe the nerve of some people?" Then was instantly over it as soon as she aired it publicly. And it seems like she's known for a while and was just sitting on that info while continuing to film with her. Unbelievable. Somehow I suspect Shannon wouldn't be so quick to forgive if Braunwyn's offense had been to, say, hit on John.

The important lesson Kelly learned this year was laughable. Isn't a lesson supposed to be something you eventually learn rather than have that attitude from the start?

Andy's statements towards Gina seemed to sound a lot like "best wishes on your future endeavors." And giving Emily the parting toast seemed to be a last hurrah for her as well. I'm guessing next year's cast change will be member for member 100% the opposite of what I'm hoping for. While Andy seemed hostile to Kelly I think Bravo views her as a "love to hate" (which, no not for me.)

I think they'll both be back.  

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

So right.

I also think she's managed to make herself a victim b/c of participating in the BLM protest.  Did she really lose friends over that stance?  More than likely she lost friends because she's an abusive narcissist?  

I applaud BW for going to the protest, even if it was for her own narcissism.  I do not think not going = the cast is racist.  I think laughing over "Drunk Wives Matter" gift by a friend and then posting the pics online is incredibly insensitive and it makes me think if you don't see that it is offensive, you may just be a racist.  I had hoped that Kelly wasn't calling herself black and it was bad editing.  My God, she is just flat out stupid.  The "I have black friends" is tired.  That said, I could actually see Kelly having good friends that are black and I could see BW not.  I can't help but see BW be the Dorinda and hand her coat to a black patron b/c she just didn't think he belonged there.  

i really feel that kelly finally sees the 'writing on the wall'  that's she could very well be fired hence her statement that she would quit before filming with bw.  she's either been fired like dorinda or knows it is close (but that's goes against her dna!) satan andy  loves nasty train wrecks and that's why he's kept kelly on so long.   now he has bw to fill kelly's  shoes.  plus he has many people saying kelly's misinformation is dangerous.

andy was on some pod cast this morning answering someone who said bravo should cancel the oc.  he said pretty much said that wasn't going to happen but it could be revamped.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

That's an interesting thought.

The only problem with that though is that it would open BW up to:  "It's an open secret that your kids do drugs.  No, it wasn't right of me to text her but I was drunk..."

I have to replay the reuinion, but did BW look at all surprised? I mean, if this was b/c she was a big drunk, I would think she'd not remember texting a minor.  The tears were quick and it makes me think that she knew not only remembered it, she lived in fear that it would be discovered.

She probably saw the text on her phone the next day when she wasn't drunk, and realized what she had done.  Hence the non-surprised look.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i really feel that kelly finally sees the 'writing on the wall'  that's she could very well be fired hence her statement that she would quit before filming with bw.  she's either been fired like dorinda or knows it is close (but that's goes against her dna!) satan andy  loves nasty train wrecks and that's why he's kept kelly on so long.   now he has bw to fill kelly's  shoes.  plus he has many people saying kelly's misinformation is dangerous.

andy was on some pod cast this morning answering someone who said bravo should cancel the oc.  he said pretty much said that wasn't going to happen but it could be revamped.  

I don't know why but I like Kelly as the villain and would like her to stay.  You never know what is going to come out of her mouth; most of it is terrible, but every now and then she makes sense.  And I did laugh at Big Dick Daddy.  I hate myself for liking her at times.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I have to disagree with Kelly saying “it” taste and smells like tuna. In my experience that is totally untrue. 🙄😊

I've never tasted it, but I'm with BW -- if it's smelling like Tuna it is bad snatch and you need to see a Dr.!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I feel sorry for Sean, but he needs to grow a pair! People only treat you poorly if you allow it. Clearly he has no self respect. 

It’s really not that simple if you have been in an abusive relationship. Abusers emotionally manipulate their victims, isolate them and really, really, really mess with your sense of self. It’s not about self respect, it’s about years and years of psychological abuse. I was with my abusive ex for three years. I was always a strong independent woman and he broke down me down to the point I had no self-worth. 
To cope, I blocked out most of what he did. Luckily I knew it wasn’t right and I got out alive. Alive or dead I was leaving, and it almost ended up with me being dead.

We didn’t have children together, which made it easier for me because I could cut all ties. It took me several years to heal. 

I really hope that by being on this show, he gets enough feedback to know that he doesn’t deserve what has happened.

I really did have PTSD when I got out, as do almost all victims.

• Love 21
20 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Everyone who is slamming Brownwind for her black lives matter protest and her fakeness. Indeed. she is. But even her SKANK ass knows defending racism or implying it is a "politcal statement" isn't the image to portray on TV. She knows, like most sociopaths, to fake or emote emotion towards things that are universally terrible. So what's Shannon's excuse? Kelly's? Or anyone who thinks the rights of humans is a debatable topic.    

So faking it's okay for virtue points?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

My apologies if I sound like I’m lecturing, that’s not my intention. I’m hoping to share some facts that may be helpful. I’m totally ok with anyone adding information to what I have.

-Latina/Hispanic is not a race.  You can be White/Caucasian and be Latina,Or Black, Chinese etc.

-America encompasses North, Central and South America so American Indigenous People came from all of America

its my understanding that most people will show some African genetic markers in their  testing.

• Love 9

Bad start. Brown wind crying for herself about getting outed for offering drugs to kids. Followed by a quick shift to Gina. A total cop out by Andy and bravo, but all we were going to get was more fake crying and excuses from brownie anyway so fine with me to move on.

Gina's makeup is on point. That piece of mesh on her jumpsuit shoulder, not so much. I'm glad that she's staying strong on the matt front and keeping it nice and front of the kids.

Oh great more brown tears. I love you Emily but this pos does not deserve your comfort.

No! please! not the flashbacks of Kelly and big dick Rick in bed! Once was way more than I ever needed. 

Lizzie is trying really hard to stick up for Kelly but she is so defensive she doesn't even realize it. I got to agree with Kelly that Brown wind is all about what's trendy. 

So basically Shannon says she's not going to start giving a s*** at 56. Plus her and Mrs big dick Rick are buddies now, and their men love each other, so I suspect Shan and her man may have similar opinions to them

Lizzie loves to throw a brand new piece of information out there... Then back out a little bit and say well you know I'm not practicing. Whatever Eliesabeth... Karma's only a bitch when you are Kelly might be my favorite line of the season

So I can maybe buy that Lizzie's mom got her hands on a cattle truck in Missouri, but you don't just hop in an 18-wheeler and drive it. Truckers train for a few months before they qualify for their license. I do believe she is a mess and I'm glad she's going to weekly counseling. Of course Brown wind has to jump in and say she could come to a meeting with her.  she has PTSD, not an alcohol problem you stank ass hoe. Plus she offers it selfishly because she loves to have people go to meetings with her.

Who is sean? He's the pathetic sucker that stares at Brown wind like she is the only person in the world that matters. Her response that it breaks her heart that she was never attracted him is one more thing to add too the reasons why she's a selfish c*** list.  He sounds like a typical abuse victim stepping up to defend his abuser and take the blame for everything. Gina you go girl! Don't let them gloss over Brownie's slapping around of her man-servent!

careful Shannon you don't want to drink too much of that mocktail and bust out of your waist tape. 

Well, another season ends. I'm done with dodd, shannon, brown wind and Eliesabeth. If they can't replace that many, then I'll settle to say goodbye to puff face the bloated drinker and beef jerky barbie.

Edited by J80134
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Chitchat, I was thinking the same thing. We are supposed to believe that this woman who doesn’t seem to care about her husband or her children, cares soooooo much about the injustices of the World? Fuck her. I hope she’s gone. I feel sorry for the little ones,  what a house of a horrors to grow up in. Hopefully the nannies care about them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

What was BrownWind doing sticking her leg in the air at the break.  Another LOOK AT ME moment for her.

BrownWind really looks older than Sean.  In fact she looked like the oldest woman on the stage.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Gosh, isn't BW terrible?

I don't think she's a terrible person at heart, but some of her actions and words have been terrible.  She needs to get her own house in order before telling the other HWs what she thinks they should do.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I don't think that's what anybody is saying at all.  Sigh. 

Another assumption that may not be true.  There are quite a few celebrities out there who keep their opinions to themselves.  It's not because they necessarily agree or disagree with a particular issue, but they know that as soon as they open their mouth about it they're going to get slammed one way or the other.  Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean that you have to say a damn thing about anything.  There was a lot of back and forth arguing going on in the reunion.  I can understand why Shannon wanted to stay out of it.  She didn't want to get drawn into something that she was uncomfortable speaking on.  And for the record, I'm not defending racist comments by these loons.  I'm defending one's right to remain silent if they so choose.  Kelly should've stopped talking.  She certainly dug herself a hole.  Dumbass. 

I think Braunwyn was just trying to deflect from her issues by bringing up what she thought the other ladies should  be doing in regards to going to the protest/rally.  She's the epitome of being effed up right now, and she has the nerve to start judging the other ladies for not taking action like she did?  She needs to take a step back and work on herself right now rather than try to run around and solve the world's problems.  Apparently she thinks that she speaks for all of these groups/communities.  She needs to focus on her own family before she tries to save the rest of humanity.  Her arrogance and holier-than-thou attitude was grating, especially upon learning that she hit her husband and offered Shannon's daughter cocaine.  That's a lot of hubris right there.

The cast members can remain silent if they want and their silence speaks volumes.  Last year, for the first time in my lifetime, I was able to see people all over the world and in the U.S. of all races protesting and standing against racial injustice after the George Floyd murder.  So many companies and businesses expressed that Black lives matter just as much as anyone else's to show support for the Black community and acknowledged that there is systemic racism that needs to be eradicated.  This is the most unity I've seen in my 41 years.  So many celebs showed support on social media that it was unpopular not to show support.  The fact that at the reunion Shannon couldn't even say something to the effect of, "I'm against racial injustice" or "I'm for equality and fairness for all" says A LOT.  She clearly doesn't believe it and doesn't care.  Can you imagine one of them being asked about the Holocaust but saying they don't want to get involved in politics or someone wearing a hat that was a play on words of something Jewish people said about their murders?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Another assumption that may not be true.  There are quite a few celebrities out there who keep their opinions to themselves.  It's not because they necessarily agree or disagree with a particular issue, but they know that as soon as they open their mouth about it they're going to get slammed one way or the other.  Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean that you have to say a damn thing about anything.  There was a lot of back and forth arguing going on in the reunion.  I can understand why Shannon wanted to stay out of it.  She didn't want to get drawn into something that she was uncomfortable speaking on.  And for the record, I'm not defending racist comments by these loons.  I'm defending one's right to remain silent if they so choose.  Kelly should've stopped talking.  She certainly dug herself a hole.  Dumbass. 

I think Braunwyn was just trying to deflect from her issues by bringing up what she thought the other ladies should  be doing in regards to going to the protest/rally.  She's the epitome of being effed up right now, and she has the nerve to start judging the other ladies for not taking action like she did?  She needs to take a step back and work on herself right now rather than try to run around and solve the world's problems.  Apparently she thinks that she speaks for all of these groups/communities.  She needs to focus on her own family before she tries to save the rest of humanity.  Her arrogance and holier-than-thou attitude was grating, especially upon learning that she hit her husband and offered Shannon's daughter cocaine.  That's a lot of hubris right there.

ITA Chit Chat. Braunwyn is about making Braunwyn look good.  Deflection is her specialty.  Words of wisdom CC. 

• Love 6

Gina is awesome and so is her current hair. I would love to hang out with her.

NOT defending Fraudwyn, because she is terrible, but she didn’t actually offer or give anyone drugs. If she handed Stella a beer or a joint or an 8 ball, she’s a piece of shit. But being a drunk saying dumb drunk things is not the same.

Poor Sean, even though maybe he likes the emasculating attention.

Kelly “learned” that she’s ok with being a selfish asshole, even during a pandemic 

• Love 2

I never thought I’d find myself agreeing with Kelly but when she called  Braunwyn contrived, she hit the nail right on the head.  Braunwyn’s alcoholism and “recovery” is little more than an excuse appalling behavior. Telling a 14 year old to call her for the good drugs tops the list of most fucked up housewives moments. Kelly’s and her hat are up there on the list, too. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, J80134 said:

careful Shannon you don't want to drink too much of that mocktail and bust out of your waist tape. 

Bwahahaha!   What was that anyway?   Doesn't she have any organic spanx?  

3 minutes ago, Goodnight said:

Kelly “learned” that she’s ok with being a selfish asshole, even during a pandemic 

Yep, that's what I heard too.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Remember that one reunion show where the women were ganging up on Lynne Curtain and she started crying and said she wasn't used to women being mean? I remember that in that moment only one woman felt badly and held her hand and tried to comfort her... I believe it was  Tamra. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I'm wondering if Braunwyn was molested as a child. She was pretty much abandoned by her mother and given over to other adults and family members while her lunatic mother "did her thing"...most children are sexually molested by friends or family and certainly there was plenty of opportunity for that to happen when she was a child. It just seems like she has some very unhappy memories and experiences that she is pushing down and all this stuff that she is doing that is some crazy ass shit might be because of repressed memories. I realize I sound like I'm making excuses for her behavior but I have seen women and men act out like this and worse until they get into intensive therapy and deal with the childhood assault/assaults. She should quit the show and do the right thing by her family and herself and get into a theraputic in-patient setting to deal with everything that is upending her life and her family's life. Being on this show is toxic for anyone who is having marital/family problems or personal issues that are blowing up their family and themselves.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I’m with you.  I get such a swingers vibe from them with their whole sex apartment set up.  She got to do her thing with women and he just did whoever. Omg.  Those poor kids. I need a shower.  My husband repeatedly asks me why I watch this crap lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Bwahahaha!   What was that anyway?   Doesn't she have any organic spanx?  

Somebody needs to tell Shannon that Spanx and duct tape are NOT organic!  What will she do?  Does she need to have crystals embedded into her abdomen to ward off the evil? Does she see Dr. Moon after wearing them so he can use his Twister spinner to see what damage she has done to herself? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Does the Botox stop them from producing tears? They should stop pretend crying, it’s painful to watch. Braunwyn and Elizabeth look like bad actresses. 
Shannon let that go really quick. She wanted to humiliate Browntrash but not do anything about it.  Makes me think that Shannon doesn’t want to stir up a look into her own bad habits.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

The fact that at the reunion Shannon couldn't even say something to the effect of, "I'm against racial injustice" or "I'm for equality and fairness for all" says A LOT.  She clearly doesn't believe it and doesn't care. 

We don't know that she doesn't care.  As the other ladies were sparring and the discussion got heated, you could see how uncomfortable she was.  It's a big assumption to say that someone doesn't care simply because they didn't want to jump into the fray.  BW was sitting there acting as judge, jury, and executioner over the ladies, and Kelly kept digging herself into a hole, so I can understand why she didn't want to touch that subject with a 10 foot pole.  

Someone's silence doesn't necessarily mean they're indifferent to issues and to other people.   Her daily actions towards others would mean more than anything she could say.  For example, many of us live quiet lives but we go about our day showing respect and kindness to those we meet.    I would hope that Shannon and the other HWs do the same.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19