Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Sink or Swim

• Start Topic

Airs December 29, 2020

During a weekend trip to the lake, Whitney and Ryan clash as her friends beg her to ditch him and move back to Greensboro. When Buddy's new girlfriend crashes the party, Whitney worries about losing her "quarantine husband" to another woman.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:28 AM, Irate Panda said:

Whitney worries about losing her sandwich maker “quarantine husband" to another woman.

On 12/27/2020 at 9:10 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney worries about losing her paid care giver to another woman. 

Whitney pretends to be concerned “worries” about losing her sandwich-making, paid care-giving ass kisser “quarantine husband” to yet another amateur fame-whore “woman”.

ETA:  Oooo maybe they’ll give Buddy his own spin off “My Big Fat Fabulous Fucked Up Life”...

Edited by kicotan
Forgot something
  • Love 6

Warning - I'm mentally and physically shredded tonight because we just brought my mother home to start hospice care. I'm angry enough at the universe that I will happily take my frustrations out on that self-entitled heifer. Mom hates Whitney so I feel like leveling a double-dose of snark in her honor.

• Love 4

Oh, so now Whitney is worried about everyone wearing a mask?

And Buddy's GF is cute. And Whitney is acting like a jealous bitch. She's way too focused on the details of Buddy's relationship.

LOL! Whitney has no issue inviting Lenny, who she hasn't seen in years to sleep in her bed but she's going to give Buddy's GF the stink eye because she's worried that she might be exposed to someone third hand?

• Love 20
19 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Warning - I'm mentally and physically shredded tonight because we just brought my mother home to start hospice care. I'm angry enough at the universe that I will happily take my frustrations out on that self-entitled heifer. Mom hates Whitney so I feel like leveling a double-dose of snark in her honor.

I’m so sorry.  I wished my dad could have gone home once he started hospice.  He stayed in the hospital because that is what my mom wanted.  You are doing the best possible thing for your mom and it is truly honorable.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 13

I'm absurdly fascinated by Whitney's shelf-ass in that dress.

Just now, Emmeline said:

I’m so sorry.  I wished my dad could have gone home once he started hospice.  He stayed in the hospital because that is what my mom wanted.  You are doing the best possible thing for your mom and it is truest honorable.

We're crushingly disappointed that she wasn't really able to start her cancer treatment but she developed an infection that went septic and absolutely destroyed her liver. We don't know how long she has, but I'm grateful that we were able to bring her home. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

I'm mentally and physically shredded tonight because we just brought my mother home to start hospice care.

I'm so sorry. Having been through it myself, I totally understand. It was a blessing that my Mom spent her last days in familiar surroundings I'm glad that yours can as well.

• Love 4

Thinking about you and your Mom, Hana.  You're giving her SUCH a gift!  Being at home instead of the hospital is ALWAYS better when it's possible.  It's ROUGH on the caregiver but you will be sooo grateful you did this.... Seriously.

Onward to the hog....

I 'm completely amused that the barnacles get so  offended when Shitley gets offended.  It's like they have one brain cell that they ALL SHARE!!!

Lort. Not ANOTHER stoopid two piece for Shitley.  Jeebus. Make it stawp!

Ryan, if you were a SMART guy you'd have gone to ANOTHER lake all together!!

YIKES IS RIGHT!!! She's nekked AGAIN??? I have NO WORDS....

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Haven't I been though enough today that I didn't deserve to see Whitney in a bikini.

And to all of her "friends" - shut the fuck up already. It's like they took a class on being assholes and want to show off what they learned.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Thank you, all. It's been hard the past few weeks but there was no question about bringing Mom home. However long she has, it's going to be with her family. 

And Whitney interrogating Ryan after breaking up with Chase so long ago just makes her look really pathetic. Putting Ryan on the spot when he's both of their friends and her business partner just makes her look really weak. Grow up already. And keep your fucking clothes on around someone you just met who isn't impressed by the display of chub.

Sigh... more whining about Buddy's GF. Seriously... it's like dealing with a 13 year old.

• Love 20

Oh my gosh cue the jealous girlfriend routine after commercial break. I can’t wait to see how Brittany looks in her bathing suit. Whitney won’t be able to control herself.

ETA: oh she looks really cute! I like her cover up.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

So wearing an (inappropriate) skimpy two piece doesn't quite provide Whitney the freedom her giant body needs, so she has to get naked?  In front of all her friends, plus someone she doesn't even know? Good gawd.

OMG those giant cottage cheese thighs.....

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I KNOW!!! The jelly Shitley rears her ugly head....  Jeebus, I've just about had all I can stomach for the night, visually.

"I'm NUDE a lot".... "Oh, what a cute bathing suit"

STFU, SHITLEY!!!

"I don't have a single friend in Charlotte".... BECAUSE I'm a total asswipe!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

So wearing an (inappropriate) skimpy two piece doesn't quite provide Whitney the freedom her giant body needs, so she has to get naked?  In front of all her friends, plus someone she doesn't even know? Good gawd.

OMG those giant cottage cheese thighs.....

The fact that she feels the need to strip down not only in front of someone she just met, but in a lake where there are other people swimming & boating just really is crass. The entire world does not need to see every inch of Whitney's beluga-sized body.

"What a cute bathing suit!" 

Man, she's practically green with envy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

LOL! NoBS might be Whitney's brand, but if it weren't for Ryan's work, it would be nothing. We see that the brand is stagnating. Ryan is going to be well rid of her.

Wow... Whitney has no friends in Charlotte? What a surprise...

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Ryan is right. And if Whitney can't separate her business interests from her personal problems, then she deserves to go down in flames. And I'm glad that he's not impressed or intimidated by the barnacles. 

I've seen the exercise videos. Ryan does 99% of the work while Whitney waves her arms next to him. He's going to do fine without her. And maybe build up a more reliable client base.

• Love 18

I can’t imagine Whitney brings anything to the table for Nobs active.  I haven’t seen her contributing anything in the way of exercise.  Other than the promotion it gets on the show, there is nothing there.  Who would join this thing?  I don’t even know exactly what they are peddling?

• Love 6

How could ANYBODY in their right mind EVER be friends with Shitney?  She's an AWFUL human being!  And she could weigh 88 pounds and be totally fit and NOBODY would be her friend!  She just sucks the air right out of wherever she is. NO BS.

• Love 21

Jezz... these idiots cannot recognize the difference between a friend and a business partner. Sure, it's nice when you're personal friends with your business partner but it's not a requirement. I've worked well with people that I loved and people that I have nothing in common with. Whitney's friends don't have to like Ryan. He's fulfilled his duties as her business partner.

Whitney's gained a lot from their partnership. If she's willing to throw it away because she can't separate her business interests from her personal life, then she deserves to end up back in Greensboro with her loser zoo friends.

• Love 13

I am shocked, though I shouldn’t be, that Whit gets naked in front of her friends and a couple of strangers.  I have never voluntarily been naked in front of friends!  I say voluntarily, because I went to Iceland in January, and everyone going to public swimming pools or geothermal pools like the Blue Lagoon is required to shower naked in communal showers before entering the pools.  ☹️

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Seriously Tal... STFU! Expecting a friend to throw away what has been a lucrative business (lucrative primarily due to the work of the other partner) so that you can have your playmate back is beyond childish. Whitney and her friends need to grow up already and stop acting like a bunch of high schoolers who are pissed off that a jock came to sit at their table at lunch.

• Love 13

Ew! Ew! Ew! She is completely and utterly disgusting in every way. Her obvious jealousy, stripping in front of a damn stranger, announcing that she urinated, etc, etc, etc. so gross!!!!! I can’t watch this swill anymore. I’m out!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

GO AWAY dipsy doodle!  GO ON BACK TO MOM & DAD!!  WHAT A LOSER!

MOOSE!! Cut his damn hair already.

Sisterwife vibe??? Uh... no.

SURE SHITLEY.... You just suck at being a person. PERIOD.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, TattooFan said:

I say voluntarily, because I went to Iceland in January, and everyone going to public swimming pools or geothermal pools like the Blue Lagoon is required to shower naked in communal showers before entering the pools.  ☹️

And sometimes there is a someone seated at a desk with a view of all the showers to insure that you are truly without clothes when showering.

Ashley showed a side of her we haven't seen before. "Don't you think you come off as being douchey?" to Ryan. And to Whitney "You haven't made any new friends in Greensboro either".

Twit was a little overly aggressive when she yanked Buddy's head back while taking over the clippers.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

I am so sorry, Hana ❤️

• Love 6