Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E12: Week 12

• Start Topic

Tayshia is ready to take her relationships with Brendan, Ivan and Zac to the next level in the fantasy suites. One man, whom she saw a future with from the start, is suddenly anxious and reveals why to Tayshia. But nothing could prepare her for the bombshell surprise that rocks her world. Former Bachelorettes JoJo Fletcher and Rachel Lindsay lend Tayshia their support and advice at crucial times.

Airs December 21st.

I always *love* Chris Harrison’s voice over at this point in the show.... “or will she lose her chance at love forever?”

I mean, if she doesn’t get engaged on Tuesday’s show, she is doomed to be alone forever, right?

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 19
  • Love 5
Just now, JenE4 said:

Did JoJo get a new face? 

Yeah, I was just staring at it thinking the same thing. Didn't hear anything she said, just saw ... FACE.

Brendan does the Nick Viall "shrength" for "strength." That always made me wonder how Nick could make it as an actor with a speaking role.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Harrison, spoiler alert! Save the “should you choose to forego your individual suites” speech until the note with the key to be read at dinner. Did they stop doing that? If so, when? Are we watching an evolution of Bachelor protocol in real time?

• Love 2

Huh, who knew I’d start liking Zac. They all seem like genuinely nice guys. Never felt that before. Hope it works out with whoever she picks. 

Ice bath kiss expert! 😂

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 7

Ice bath? Oh, no thanks. NO WAY IN H.E.L.L. It's colder than frit in my house right now and I have no interest in even washing my hair at the moment. Hypothermia, anyone?

Which reminds me of a past season where the b-ettes did a polar plunge and the one b-ette faked hypothermia, was carried off by medics to her room, where the bach came to console her later.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Ice bath? Oh, no thanks. NO WAY IN H.E.L.L. It's colder than frit in my house right now and I have no interest in even washing my hair at the moment. Hypothermia, anyone?

Four years ago in the throes of going thru the change, an ice bath would have been awesome (I probably would have melted the ice) 🤣 Now, just the thought it is makes me want to put on another sweater.

4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

LOL, there's a camera in the bottom of Tayshia's horse trough so they can film Ivan feeling up her ass. Classy.

Stay classy bachelor franchise

BE7905CB-6E03-4536-805E-5104DADF90F9.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

LOL! That La Quinta uses skeleton keys for its rooms? Far out!

Oh ... it's an Airstream. Still, they don't use skeleton keys either. Oh well.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

It’s “Guard and Protect Your Heart” Kasey, who was left alone to die on a glacier by Ali?!

We all look older now ...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

They really had her fantasy dates back to back? At lest in other seasons there was 3 days between dates.  ick....I would not want to know everything they just found out from Ivan.

I like that T talked about what THEY talked about making it clear it wasn't just sex.  She stayed up all night with Ivan, and now she's going straight to Zac?  I hope she got a nap.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Brendan looks much more handsome in the 3/4 profile rather than straight on.

And, yeah, he is starting to panic...he doesn’t want to make a mistake...he knows that these don’t always work out

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

You can see the fear in Brendan’s eyes. 100% the mystery knock on the door is going to be Brendan saying he can’t get engaged to her.

That'd be me too, saying BYE. Zac gets to roll around in paint and Brendan is forced to spend time looking at engatement rings? Total SUCKAGE. Even the ice-water horse trough date was better than this sick puppy of a "date." "That was no date, that was a nightmare." --tm Brendan

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

They are so mean, screwing with Brendan like this. I bet they had something else planned and pulled Neil in early to mess with this dude. 

Yeah, I'm voting that way too. TPTB want to create drah-mah and screw with Brendan. They know something we don't know, but I'll bet we're gonna find out. So I'll speed it up: "Bye Brendan."

• Love 3

Oh, man.  Nothin like pressuring Brendan.  The other guys didn’t have to do that?  

Makes me think that each contestant should do the same date.  He didn’t get the “fun” date like Zac did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6