Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Lol I knew Dani wouldn't vote Janelle out. Even if it is a hinky vote. 

Not sure what the point is if you’re going to give her a mean goodbye message. So weird.  

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Lol I knew Dani wouldn't vote Janelle out. Even if it is a hinky vote. 

Because she is so desperate to get Janelle out and wants to be loved by America. So she wants to make sure the votes are there, but still look good. She must really think we are dumb.

Edited by MKL122788
  • Love 5

Nicole's hair looks horrible close up.

Dani - Kaysar. !!!

Nicole - Janelle

Enzo- Kaysar

Da'Vonne - Janelle

Memphis - Janelle

Bayleigh - Janelle

Cody - Janelle

Christmas - Janelle

David - Janelle

Kevin - Janelle

Ian - Janelle

Boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Is Nicole going for a hug? Nope! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I thought Enzo liked Bayleigh, why is he setting her up? Dani is a piece of shit so I expect this sort of thing from her.

That was just my assumption.  I have no facts as back-up, lol.  They can pin those votes on anyone though, David, Ian, Kevin, etc. to give them "reasons" to target someone.

I really am Charlie Brown.  I fell for it...AGAIN!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Julie not even hiding her bias.

Lol, in her head she was probably "They told me Janelle was going!!!  I don't have any questions prepared for Kaysar!!!  Does not compute!!!"

Truthfully, though, she clearly adores Janelle.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The outsiders sabotaged themselves. Kevin holding grudges because Janelle and Kaysar choosing Keesha over him, Nicole A going off the rails bad mouthing them all week. David not knowing what the hell he is doing. They all played too emotional. It made it impossible for them to team up and form a counter group. We could have had Janelle, Kaysar, Day, Bay, David, Kevin and Tyler as the other side of the house. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 9

Kaysar, I need to survive as long as possible. Please take out some of these houseguests and save this season. Once Kaysar is gone, I don't know if I have the will to continue watching the feeds. 

• Love 2
Just now, HartofDixie said:

Thank you Janelle! I’ve already placed an order for smallest size of Fucking Fabulous and have bookmarked the list of products she used. 

9AE0B2CA-7954-45BD-A95D-44D23CE69307.jpeg

I tried to get the red face stuff but it’s out of stock 😩😩

Kaysar finished!!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I tried to get the red face stuff but it’s out of stock 😩😩

No idea if Janelle's the direct reason for it being sold out, but I'm gonna roll with that because she's such a glamazon with all the power and clout that entails.

• Love 4
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

No idea if Janelle's the direct reason for it being sold out, but I'm gonna roll with that because she's such a glamazon with all the power and clout that entails.

Probably because everything else from that brand is readily available 

there must be a lot of janelle feed fans in my City lol

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

Kaysar got his balls in. Sound funny out of context. 

So did he get them in? I thought he was waiting for his turn. I didn't catch who all the first 6 were. Well, good for Kaysar!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It recently blew up because of some Tik-Tok viral thing but it seems to have had another spike in sales last night. 

I'm more interested to see how many people canceled their CBS All Access accounts (before they had to pay for their first month because of that promo code) now that Queen Janelle went out with style, class, and a second pair of Louboutins. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HartofDixie said:

See if your local stores are doing curbside pickup.

It says not available for online order for store pickup 😞 

I do need some other stuff so I’ll maybe just deal with waiting for shipping.  

I thought it was kinda funny/cute when janelle realized kaysar was doomed. 

Arggg they are totally not going to let us watch this. 

• Love 2

I loved Julie's face when Dani said Janelle. It was genuine shock. 

Janelle looked as beautiful as expected but I hate it when women on BB wear dresses designed so they have to go through contortions to avoid getting blurred. They look so uncomfortable and that makes me uncomfortable. 

I was so irritated by the pointless exercise of making Janelle wear a mask. I'm strongly pro-mask, but not when there's no conceivable reason for one. I wanted to see Janelle's expression because that was such a fun interview. 

Wouldn't it be glorious if Kaysar won HOH? If not him then David, because it would be such a bonkers week. 

• Love 8

I don't think I've ever seen Julie fan-girl so hard. She literally yelled, "I LOVE YOU!" in the middle of the interview. And, they set aside for Julie and her bestie to gossip, but Julie was feeding her terrible information - I laughed out loud at "Kevin loves you." 

This also seems very similar to the last competition - Tyler probably would have killed it.  I'd love a Kaysar win just to see everyone grovel at his feet, but there's just no way. He's the only "outsider" that wouldn't try to get too cute with his nominations, though. Bayleigh sounds like she'd do the classic "outsider" move of nominating one of her own to not piss of The House. Da'Vonne wants David gone. And Kevin has a master plan to get rid of Cody by nominating him next to Kaysar. 

Memphis/Christmas probably wouldn't gun for Kaysar, but there's no way they shake it up too much.

Edited by mooses

Heh, y’all aren’t lying, Julie LOVES Janelle. As she should. Janelle’s exit interview was the only thing I really watched, and I have some opinions. First, obviously Julie doesn’t really know who the main alliance is, as she only mentioned Alliance 6.02.04 version 9.3. She didn’t mention the eight other 6 person alliances or the 14 four person alliances. She just wanted Janelle to know that Memphis was a dumbass, which he is. And I love the fact that - as with everything with her - Nicole’s exit speech was a non-entity. And that Dani’s didn’t even air. Hated that Cody got the “strategic, sympathetic” role in the Good-bye speeches. That does not bode well. 

Why are hinky votes even a thing when Janelle was dressed to the nines, and these people are supposedly All-fucking-stars who should all know about hinky votes? They’re acting like a bunch of people who have never played and have only seen two very recent seasons and that’s what they are basing all their gameplay on.  I mean, come ON!!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 13

So we don't get to see the rest of this competition play out?

Brilliant move. They finally have something on the feeds people want to watch. God knows there's been precious little outside of Janelle/Kaysar.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Is he? Dammit, I must be conflating his backstory with someone else's. Mea culpa.

Victor’s family roots may be from Puerto Rico, but Victor himself was born in Slidell Louisiana.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, leocadia said:

So THAT was the big wedding dis-invite?  NicF is a passive aggressive weenie.  I can't believe she talked about how good she got Janelle.  

I was ready for some mean goodbye messages, and not only did they not show Daniele's, of course Nicole's was just some passive aggressive BS. It was pathetic. I wonder if she did re-do it and that's what she came up with instead.

And Cody's was so long! Why do I care what Cody has to say to Janelle?!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 15