Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Chevelle ain't having "IT" with Qualuude's family?? What the bloody hell! 

Lort, Scott... Cover that up, sir. Puleez!  Ironing on the countertop!!  Old Lindsey got mouthy with some staff member.  WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT????

I just thought she got jumped by those "jealous women" in the big house!

And that tragic eyeshadow is still on.  Jeez.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What’s up with his lip?

He claims its a food allergy. I think he tried fillers, but instead of going to an actual doctor, he went to one of those people who advertise on Craigslist and uses industrial silicone.

• LOL 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

And the blue eyeshadow, she looks like a clown hooker

I dont have a problem with the blue, its the fact that it goes almost all the way to the brow and isnt toned down with some other neutral colors

• Love 4

So happy to see my 90 day friends here and new LOL friends! 

What a blast we would have meeting in real life. People like us who people watch, behavior watch, notice things that other people might not... my gateway to here was qvc and home shopping. Then my "stories" (soaps), then these reality shows (mostly tlc).  It really is nice to know you guys are out there too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

So Lindsey supposedly went a month and a half without contacting her mom or kid-, people who thought they were getting ready to see her? Damn. Even Larissa's a better mother than that, and I'm not even sure she remembers that she has kids.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He claims its a food allergy. I think he tried fillers, but instead of going to an actual doctor, he went to one of those people who advertise on Craigslist and uses industrial silicone.

Wouldn’t you stop eating that food or get some steroids or antihistamines?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, seasons said:

So happy to see my 90 day friends here and new LOL friends! 

What a blast we would have meeting in real life. People like us who people watch, behavior watch, notice things that other people might not... my gateway to here was qvc and home shopping. Then my "stories" (soaps), then these reality shows (mostly tlc).  It really is nice to know you guys are out there too. 

QVC? Amateur..What about HSN and Shop HQ formerly Evine?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Inmates can call out, there's no way it took a month and half to call if she wanted to talk to him.  The prison system isn't a gulag.

Lindsay is lying like a rug. Scott believes everything she tells him. She knows she's got a live one on the line. 

"I need money, I love you!" hahahahahahaha

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I dont have a problem with the blue, its the fact that it goes almost all the way to the brow and isnt toned down with some other neutral colors

Hey, its prison eyeshadow, made with coffee grounds and ink. Subtle gradations are probably hard to come by.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Lindsay is lying like a rug. Scott believes everything she tells him. She knows she's got a live one on the line. 

"I need money, I love you!" hahahahahahaha

Hey, its prison eyeshadow, made with coffee grounds and ink. Subtle gradations are probably hard to come by.

One of the Real Housewives of Potomoc had a similar look. Maybe it a thing

• Love 3