Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh, great. Chane is passive aggressively bringing up a lesson on lying in front of the kids to start a fight at the dinner table.

Speaking of dinner, Chon offers his friend the choice of an incinerated cheese or a raw cheese sandwich.

• LOL 9
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does Chain go to NA for his addiction to Lacey?

Chon is just doing what we all would do. I, too, after being released from jail, would most certainly stalk the person that I thought called the law on me especially if they were pregnant and married to someone else for closure. 

Edited by tearsandhysteria
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
Just now, renatae said:

I'm gonna have to swear off you guys if you don't stop making me laugh! Had a procedure yesterday - you know, it only hurts when I laugh..🤪

I just gave my friend who had open heart surgery a cup that said “ I wish I could take away your pain and give it to somebody we both hate”. I wish you the same. And lord knows there are plenty of people to hate on this show. 😏

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Well, we all know old Chon's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree....  But then, neither is Lacey!

They're not even as bright as a bare tree.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, renatae said:

I'm gonna have to swear off you guys if you don't stop making me laugh! Had a procedure yesterday - you know, it only hurts when I laugh..🤪

Remember, whatever doesn't kill you leaves you weak and disabled.

Get better. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean I guess if they made smart life choices they wouldn’t be on this show ... but god damn none of these people make anything resembling a good life choice 

They don’t even know what a good life choice looks like.

• Love 7

Old  Quaalude just wandering around Branson with his suitcase....  That is some FUNNY stuff!!

Quaalude's gonna have a fight with COUSIN?? What the bloody hell..

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2