Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Kobe's trying not to laugh his head off.  I don't know whether he's not a good actor and he's breaking the fourth wall, or whether he really can't believe his buddy Shawn is such a clueless dimwit.

• Love 7

You people who left early are going to be sorry you missed hearing Andrea insist that she very much would have enjoyed observing a three-way with Lacey, Chane and Chon.  "Three very attractive people!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Destinie is such a skank. He talks to his ex about the kids. So? You cheated on him when you were released for about 5 minutes. You don't like that he's older than he said and has more kids? You stole his car and his credit card and don't care if he gets stuck holding the bag for $50,000. I know, girl, it's always someone else's fault when you act completely amorally.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well Sarah, you should know about Mike's inability to keep the old dickmeister under wraps. You gave it a loving home often enough. 

"A loving home"

IN HER VAGINA 

I really enjoy spending my Friday night with yinz

Can some ex-con come over and scratch my back? That's the only thing I need, since I'm not ovulatin?

Its the simple things...

Edited by OoogleEyes
Hey, Im from Pittsburgh
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That dinner is fifty shades of mustard.

Maybe those are corn muffins?

I think maybe the quadrophenic yellow dinner is supposed to be color matching her navy and yellow decor. A novel idea.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, candall said:

What's all the fake drama with Michael showing up to court?  We know he's in town.  And he doesn't have any other reason to be there. . . 

Oh.  He overslept and missed court.  Never mind.

I hope the judge decided Mumbles can never again seek custody.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Vince? VINCE? I rather watch a prison relationship thruple with Sarah, Lacey And Shavel's weaves. 

I'm convinced that the wig Shavel's mother wore last week took flight never to be seen or heard from again.  

4 hours ago, candall said:

You people who left early are going to be sorry you missed hearing Andrea insist that she very much would have enjoyed observing a three-way with Lacey, Chane and Chon.  "Three very attractive people!"

how very mormon of her. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Squee Bastard said:

Yowza! What the hell kind of eyeliner does Amber's coworker have on??!!

The very confident kind.  when you put that much on and its that aggressive, you have to be confident about your look.  

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Destinee, you hate Shawn. 

hates Shawn, but has a crush on his credit limit.

I've never heard a less convincing declaration "I love Shawn?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, candall said:

Proof positive that our girl Andrea needs to get her eyes checked. Or that there's some definition of "attractive" that I don't know. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, renatae said:

I think maybe the quadrophenic yellow dinner is supposed to be color matching her navy and yellow decor. A novel idea.

Ok, now I'm going to listen to that album 

Whooo are you? WHO WHO WHO WHO

Album? Yes I'm old

Edited by OoogleEyes
I'm fucking old
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Lindsey snoops on Scott and uncovers his shocking secrets; Lacey's ex gets released and demands answers; Sarah's boyfriend wants her baby daddy out of the picture; Amber's prison wife calls with big news; Priscilla confesses to her siblings.

Chon is out of chail!!!!! What freakin' answers will Lacey demand?  She's owed oh such much from Chon (and everyone.  Won't somebody think of poor Lacey?!?!?)

giphy.gif

I assume that "Sarah's boyfriend wants her baby daddy out of the picture" means Malcolm calmly explains that Sarah is wasting all of her energy on loser Murgh who will never fulfill his obligations to his children or want her back. 

Original air date 2020.12.11

• Love 4

I secretly think that my hair looks really good when I have sunglasses pushed up on my head, so I do understand, but it's cracking me up to watch Brittzzzzz and her poor drug-addled mother both wearing their sunglasses as hair adornment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4