Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Well, for starters Sarah, you might not open the door whenever Mumbles comes over. Though of course, as we all know, she's living for this. 

News flash, Sarah. Malcolm does not have to do shit. He does not have to put up with how Michael operates. He can leave. You are allowing Michael to call the shots. Dumbass. 

• Love 8

The only reason Michael is visiting the kids is because the cameras are there and he’s getting paid to appear. I’ll go out on a limb and say that he won’t be around very often after this, even though his kids are the most important thing to him.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Coltee Gal said:

Please Malcolm is an actor. It was all over Facebook a couple of weeks ago. 

He is, and even if he wasn't, what man is going to put up a big fuss over Sarah?

Unattractive, blaccent, two kids and a shitty baby daddy she is still in love with.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

News flash, Sarah. Malcolm does not have to do shit. He does not have to put up with how Michael operates. He can leave. You are allowing Michael to call the shots. Dumbass. 

Yep. And I would, if I were him, because it’s clear that Sarah is going to let Michael walk all over her and anyone in her life. It’s ridiculous. Malcolm can almost certainly do better.

Y’all should have heard how I cackled when Tennyson said “this is one of the dumbest ideas I ever heard.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Okay, they hooked me with both of those teasers--Andrea forcing her children to engage in yet another infantile plan, and Marcellino putting his foot down to Brittzzz about her mother.

Wait, let me get another drink first.    : )

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Agree, Marcellino.  Y'all gotta get your shit straight for those kids.  There's nothing good coming from Brittzzz's Mom being involved in their family.  Britt: get YOURSELF to therapy, girl!

PUPPY has a name??? Did I hear that right?? Michelle??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4