Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Malcolm has tumbled to the fact that Sarah's still hung up on Mumbles.  But she says, nope, totally over him.  Then TH's that Malcolm is simply having trouble adapting to her deep family commitment.  At least I think that's it.  CC is spotty.

• Love 3

Sunday everyone!  

Have a great, safe weekend.

I work with my dad.  He's pretty old, and he's been a little cavalier about Covid.  He came into work today, pretty concerned about Covid and telling everyone to be extra cautious, so I'm glad he's taking this seriously now.

• Love 6

Consider this: They're filming themselves so the camera had to be set up and in place BEFORE Tony could race to the trailer. He then had to wait while Angela set one up in 3 places inside. Another one THEN had to be set up, again, outside by his truck to get him storming out.

Not only was that whole scene pre-planned and acted, they actually had preset blocking for it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Well, damn, that's a shame, especially for the fan club.  At least the epilogue was delivered by chyron. 

Chon's getting out of prison when Lacey's five months along.

Da-da-da-duuuuuuuum. . . .

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Ross got arrested in the town I live in! I knew he was in Indiana but didn’t realize it was Evansville,IN. Small world.

Look him up!  Be his girlfriend! 

We need someone behind the scenes, reporting back.

• LOL 9

why didnt they just buy a cheapie kiddie pool at target?  

what in the hell is andrea wearing?  Who has their bra out at a baptism?

Lamar can't believe that Dulow would show up and risk a beating from Andrea!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5

They're back!  The season three fools are back on our screens.  Flappy's flap will flap again.  Shawn will desperately try to convince himself that Destinie is his destiny and not a raging beast.  Dylan will realize that Heather is more than a little off.  Maurice will spend some quality time with Jessica's ass.  Please tell me Jessica does not stun Maurice with a pregnancy (does no one think about waiting before having kids?). Tyrice will continue to dream about the ass he is not tearing up; that is, Chanda's. Shavel will continue to pressure and bribe Quaylon to stay with her.  

Original air data 2020.10.09

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I don’t live chat because I can’t do 2 things at once, but I can’t wait to read this later. I am like a kid on Christmas waiting for this to begin!

Oh, yes, I miss about 40% of the show, but it's worth it to be part of the live chat.  The nation is too divided; we need the solidarity.  : )

• LOL 1
  • Love 5