Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If Tennison is in the priesthood he must be 19. I think that's the age. He should be going on a mission soon. So he should be old enough to know how to say no. 

Michael has not asked to see his children. 

Cause Michael didn't go there to see his kids 

He wanted some drama with Sarah for the show and Maria was getting on his nerves 

• Love 3

Lamujerdecente... That's the HOLY SPIRIT!

Yep, I think it's been mentioned that Tennyson is about to go on the mission.  

So y'all....  It's been a hoot as usual.  Have some FUN this weekend people!

Obviously, I totally forgot about the tell-all Sunday!  It's been a loooooooonngggg week!  I'll be there with some pills, a couple of dogs, a few cats, some Prison penpals, about a million tattoos, ALL BLACK..... OK; maybe not.

But there WILL be WINE!!! YAY!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Ross vs. Tony.  This is getting juicy.  You know she's trying to arrange a threesome (Devil's Triangle if it's two dudes and a girl).

Gee, this is so educational, a regular PBS, who knew?    Good night all, till Sunday.

• Love 4

Ha!  Three teaser segments.  Called it.

The problem is that it looks like it's building up to a big nothing.  Michael doesn't care, Malcolm's chill.  Are they just going to have Cabbage Patch over in the corner punching herself on the nose and having a nervous breakdown live on camera?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Andrea is crazy as a shithouse rat, and she loves to be the "wild one" in her circle of proper Mormon ladies. She's all drama, all the time. Her insane insistence that California is some swirling sinkhole of sin and decadence is comical. 

Hey! Gomez is not only a fine figure of a man, he's a devoted husband, an attentive and loving father, and a dedicated family man. I'd take Gomez over any of the bottom feeders on this show. She's be lucky to get a guy like Gomez!

john-astin.jpg

Gomez.jpg

LOL, I picked the wrong Addams.  I meant the bald one.  You are correct, Gomez is a total Betty.

• Love 3

Okay, Angela didn't file the marriage certificate and there's a secret inmate? I've thought her storyline was fake from the beginning. Now I'm sure.

53 minutes ago, candall said:

Ha!  Three teaser segments.  Called it.

The problem is that it looks like it's building up to a big nothing.  Michael doesn't care, Malcolm's chill.  Are they just going to have Cabbage Patch over in the corner punching herself on the nose and having a nervous breakdown live on camera?

We can only hope...

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I picked the wrong Addams.  I meant the bald one.  You are correct, Gomez is a total Betty.

Uncle Fester!

What was with the big open sore on Shane’s arm after they took the pregnancy test?  Lover’s quarrel or trampoline mishap?

• LOL 3

Please stop playing congratulatory and happy music for Laceys pregnancy.  This will all end in pain.

Malcolm is either a famewhore or a saint, because no man would put up with this shit. 

Of course this dumbshit is going to send him the address, because Sarah doesn't give a hot shit about her kid's birthday, she really wants two men to fight over her and to make Michael jealous.  

I cannot wait for more of Sarah's blaccent.

• Love 2

Sheriff Brittany lays down the law; Michael steps into the fray at Rayne's party.

More Brittany mama drama; you know, that thing Brittany is using to stay relevant to the show, attempt to keep us awake, and try to make herself a victim of bad parenting rather than owning any of her bad decisions. Stay classy, Brit! Expose your mother's drug use on TV! 

Does Sarah get the blow up she is hoping for between Murgh and her (so damn new he has no reason to be in this mess) guy?  Speculation: Murgh doesn't really care, new guy doesn't really care - he's an adult who has met someone's ex before without it turning into a brawl, but Sarah wants DRAMAHZ!  She's in for a brawl and will do her best to start one.  If she gets her fervent wish, she'll then try to reframe it as all Murgh's fault / more evidence of what a horrible persons he is, while she (not) secretly (enough) damn near explodes with glee.  Expect the accent to return in full force and for the sense of embarrassment we all feel for her to be so strong it is palpable. 

And what of the Human Ashtray and Moobs?  Will Angela suddenly take Tony back because she can't resist his sexual prowess? Will Tony look any less sweaty and greasy? 

What drama will Andrea cause and will the Holy Spirit come to her rescue?  Will Lamar react with other than an amused smirk?  

This is the last episode with the old crew for now.  The new crew returns next week.  

Original air date 2020.10.02

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Is this the beard I should grow?  Shane's beard?  

I actually would grow a ZZ Top beard if I could get away with it. I love how they cut the bottom of their beards straight across like they put em in a paper cutter.  

You should totally do this. We could even club in and get you a paper cutter. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1