Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its not a Christmas carol! Its Shakepeare!

Hark! hark! the lark at heaven's gate sings,
And Phoebus 'gins arise,
His steeds to water at those springs
On chalic'd flowers that lies;
And winking Mary-buds begin
To ope their golden eyes;
With everything that pretty is,
My lady sweet, arise:
Arise, arise! 

Lovely - Didn't pick up on that - Floating Bison had something about Hark the Angels - and I thought you guys were trending.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh, I KNOW! CHANE has HIS junk up on his OWN page that he set up while he and Lacey were broken up!

And NOW I see where the $25k is going in the backyard.... CONCRETE.  I just now saw the steel undergirding and caught a glimpse of some concrete already installed.  YIPPEE!!! Nothing to water. In Las Vegas.  Pretty smart actually..

Mushmouth is actually at pretty girl's birthday? Whut?

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why all this stupid soap opera shit for a child's birthday party?? Granted, I'm a lazy and terrible mother but when my son was little I only had family and our neighbors over for brunch on the Sunday closest to his birthday. And for his first birthday I didn't do anything. He's a baby, He doesn't care! These people who have these huge wingdings for an infant, I don't get it. 

How are you feeling, @Angry Moldovan?

She'll be sitting in her new BF's lap, getting all cute, trying to make Mumbles jealous. She's transparent as glass. 

I'm in the terrible and lazy club too.  A McDonalds birthday was almost too much for me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I think Sarah's just excited to throw it Mumbles face that SHE has a new boyfriend.  Has NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH BIRTHDAY PARTY.

She's not the brightest bulb is she??

yes, Andrea.  Sex makes women so crazy they have sex in broom closets in PRISON for Holy Ghost's sake!  Where was Holy Ghost when you were doing THAT??

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

So Michael and “the horse beast” are done.  You can’t tell a man you don’t want him to visit his kids.  She’s Fugly and stupid

And now "mah keeyuds" are going to be his world! He cares only for them! No power on earth will keep him from their side! 

Such devotion. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2