Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Yeah, Cabbage did have the ulterior motive that she wanted Michael herself, but she's done an excellent job of keeping him at the forefront of their daughters' lives.  Aviana calls him on his cell phone and is always thrilled to see him.

Whatever else, she hasn't leveraged the children against him.  That's a good mom.

• Love 3

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.....  He's going to ALWAYS DISRESPECT you girl.  Good to see she's at least going to counseling!!  Get a grip girl.  Now she's starting to get into that weird accent thing.

Did I totally MISS Tennyson smoking pot with Lamar???

• Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.....  He's going to ALWAYS DISRESPECT you girl.  Good to see she's at least going to counseling!!  Get a grip girl.  Now she's starting to get into that weird accent thing.

Did I totally MISS Tennyson smoking pot with Lamar???

She has been going to therapy FOR 10 YEARS...it has not helped. She needs to fire this lady.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Goodness, actions have consequences there Sarah girl.  You chose very unwisely sleeping with the guy.  I just can't whip up any empathy for her.  She'd sleep with him again if he crooked a finger in her direction. 

Mumbles will certainly want to know "Is you ovulatin'" before they do the deed.  Because that's how they roll.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm watching it again.  Can I just say how proud I am of Tennyson??  That is one SMART GUY!!!  Not exactly sure HOW much Andrea has had an influence on him; but whatever.  Good on her.  But MAINLY.... GOOD ON HIM!!!!  And her older daughter seems very grounded and smart as well.  I'm actually sorry I can't remember her name.  Smart girl.

That funny chinny chin chin on Chane looks crazy!  Whut??  Not sure why I keep spelling what how I've been saying it lately: whut.  But whutever. LOL!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4

Next episode:

Brittany wrestles with her mother's demons; Lacey makes a risky decision; romance blooms for Angela.

Brittany chases down . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . oh. sorry, I thought about Brittany and fell asleep.  Shake it off, PPAL. Focus!  Brittany  . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . 

I'm back.  Ooh, Lacey, queen of good decision-making makes a risky decision.  Does she pump so much more filler into her lips she risks explosion? Does she get bigger foobs, risking never being able to stand upright again?  Oh, it probably has something to do with Chane or Chon.  

Will Angela find romance with something other than her trusty cigarettes?  Let's watch and snark!

Original air date 2020.09.25

• LOL 1

So, what do we think?   Are they going to risk shoving three more teaser segments down our throats and hope we're not too bitter to tune in for next week's big Mumbles vs. Malcolm showdown, or is Tonight The Night??

Edited by candall
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

May I remind you of the car wash scene from way back?  You are welcome for that visual..

Andrea is crazy as a shithouse rat, and she loves to be the "wild one" in her circle of proper Mormon ladies. She's all drama, all the time. Her insane insistence that California is some swirling sinkhole of sin and decadence is comical. 

On 9/24/2020 at 2:52 AM, RealReality said:

I understand why Angela is trolling for men on a prison website, what I don't understand is why she only wants to deal with physically unattractive men.  There has to be a whole inventory of inmates who want anyone to put money on their books, why pick the one who looks like Gomez from the Addams family.

Hey! Gomez is not only a fine figure of a man, he's a devoted husband, an attentive and loving father, and a dedicated family man. I'd take Gomez over any of the bottom feeders on this show. She's be lucky to get a guy like Gomez!

john-astin.jpg

Gomez.jpg

• Love 3

Question: Are you in favor of @Floatingbison growing a beard like Chon’s (Or is it Chane? I get mixed up.) Check one.

______Yes

______No

18 minutes ago, candall said:

So, what do we think?   Are they going to risk shoving three more teaser segments down our throats and hope we're not too bitter to tune in for next week's big Mumbles vs. Malcolm showdown, or is Tonight The Night??

Closed captioning on. Thanks for the reminder.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1