Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, LucyEth said:

Please Sarah, stop with that phony accent.  You are making a fool of yourself.  You don’t care that he is not there for your kids, you want him there for you.

She looks, acts and sounds like a 40 year old corner hanging, gum snapping skank, not a young mother of two toddlers. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Lacey already looks pregnant to me!

And this bullshit with Brittney and her Mom is just ..... ugh. Like, who cares?  Why didn't you just get your sister to babysit in the first place?

And on that chinny chin chin thing re: Floating Bison.  Sorry, but I vote Hell to the Nawww....  I don't mind the old REGULAR goatee but that thing on Chane's chin makes him look like a goat! A BILLY GOAT!  And why is it soooo black? Does he dye that thing??

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Whatever happened to the twin methheads that got married and jailed at the same time. The dude whose ex-wife fired him when he brought her around?

Clint and his Goddess Tracey, yeah haven’t heard about them.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Question: Are you in favor of @Floatingbison growing a beard like Chon’s (Or is it Chane? I get mixed up.) Check one.

______Yes

______No

Closed captioning on. Thanks for the reminder.

Hahahaha, my ears were burning!!!!!!   I'm here, in da house!!!!  

I just got home, so now I have HAVE to see this guy!   

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Whatever happened to the twin methheads that got married and jailed at the same time. The dude whose ex-wife fired him when he brought her around?

Do you mean The Goddess and Clint? Geez old times, I'd like an update on them 

• Love 3