Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E09: War is Not Pretty LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Honestly. I'd give up Chinese takeout too. 

So would I.  I like Chinese food okay, but it doesn't always sit well with me.  Being out on an island without proper food or water for 20+days it definitely wouldn't sit well with me lol

• Love 1

Michele is basing her decision to take the advantage she got from EOE on the fortunes she got from the cookies at the reward.

Personally, I don't know if I would have taken it.  It's a 50/50 chance, but what if you lose?  It doesn't really give you as much power as an idol, or what Jeremy has.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Michele is basing her decision to take the advantage she got from EOE on the fortunes she got from the cookies at the reward.

Personally, I don't know if I would have taken it.  It's a 50/50 chance, but what if you lose?  It doesn't really give you as much power as an idol, or what Jeremy has.

And it puts you in danger since people will know that you had an advantage, AND there's no more fire tokens in your pocket.

It's a bigger risk than just 50/50.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, MerBearHou said:

How does EoE know how many tokens someone has?

Parvati and Wendell gave their tokens to Michele, so they might have been able to figure it out.

Also, because someone has to use fire tokens to get the advantage in the first place, maybe they are told who has them and who doesn't.  Just so they don't send it to someone that can't take it.

4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So would I.  I like Chinese food okay, but it doesn't always sit well with me.  Being out on an island without proper food or water for 20+days it definitely wouldn't sit well with me lol

LOL exactly. 

honestly - unless it was salad or something like that. i'd probably give up most meals because it would be looking for a bush on the left time. 

• Love 1

Ben's doing some kung fu moves.  Tony's out.  

Jeff, it's not a war.  It's a title you guys came up with.  They'd be coming for each other if you called this season "Winners We Wanted...and Then You Guys."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

....WTF IS this music? 

Stop, show. This is awful.

I'm wondering the same thing.  I miss the old school music.

Not ashamed to admit this, but I have the Survivor soundtrack that came out after the first season.  Talk about music that takes you back.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

Tony wants to get rid of the hyneas, which I guess are the not so high profile players coming after the high profile players.

I would kind of like to know how they determine who is high profile and who isn't, because I doubt anyone will admit they aren't high profile.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
(edited)

So far, this episode has featured Michele, Nick, our resident narrator Adam, Sarah, Tony, and EOE.  Anyone else gotten screen time yet?

There's still about half an hour left. Must be a hell of a tribal.

Well, we still gotta see the scrambling at camp.  And the misdirect of course.   

Why do you think Adam told Michelle about the fleur de leis and how he thinks it’s an idol?

If he's right, and she gets it, he deserves to get voted out.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Kim: This vote won't be crazy! 

LOL. Her saying that ensures that the vote will be crazy.

Lol yeah those are always famous last words.  

And poor Adam's name gets brought up again.

"Okay, so here's the plan, guys. First, everybody gang up on Sara for giving away her reward. Jeff'll love that. Should cover about ten minutes. At some point it can segue into how Nick feels unloved and how someday he'll make everyone pay. And Tony, make sure you beat that hyena metaphor into he ground at least four times. Meanwhile, without any of you dumbfuck alphas noticing, I'm going to skulk overt to Jeff's podium and ransack it. If I don't find an idol, maybe I can at least find something interesting to blackmail him with."

• LOL 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Tony wants to get rid of the hyneas, which I guess are the not so high profile players coming after the high profile players.

I would kind of like to know how they determine who is high profile and who isn't, because I doubt anyone will admit they aren't high profile.

Fuck Tony.  I despise him  He is a hyena and Kim, Sarah, Denise, and Sophie are the  lionesses.

• Love 3

Nick wants to take this game over, and for his name to stop getting thrown out as an easy vote.

He throws Sophie's name out.

Nick throws Sarah's name out, and then says the famous last words "no one else can know."

• LOL 1

Had a rough time out. Went to get fast food too late. Chinese would be the default, but . . . you know. So you’ll understand if I want to punch Probst in the mouth.

50/50 coin? Kinky!

• LOL 1