Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E09: War is Not Pretty LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I have a headache watching all of this.  Sarah, Adam, Sophie, Tony, Nick, Michele are all the names being thrown out.

Oh, now Tyson.

Adam is sticking to the plan of Sarah.  He's gonna go for what he thinks is an idol.  I don't know if I want it to be one, or not be one.  Either way its a win.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I very much enjoyed listening to Adam's joke about the Edge. 

I'll miss him if he goes, but I am certain that he isn't making it to the end now, not with his name being thrown around THIS often. It's just a question of when his time finally runs out.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I very much enjoyed listening to Adam's joke about the Edge. 

I'll miss him if he goes, but I am certain that he isn't making it to the end now, not with his name being thrown around THIS often. It's just a question of when his time finally runs out.

I just love how he's still voting for Sarah, yet doesn't even know if that's still the plan 100%.  Reminds me of when he got blindsided by his own alliance when Ethan went home.  

I will miss his commentary, but at least he'll be on EOE.

I kinda want Nick and Michele blindsided again.  Their bitterness back at camp was fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

...ok, just for the lolz and pants shitting moment, I really want that podium decor to be an idol. 

Just for the laughs of seeing Adam jump up to rip it off the podium, with everyone's incredulous faces, and then shocked faces when it turns out to be true.

Bonus points if Jeff asks Adam how he knew.

Because all of the comedic Adam at Tribal moments not building up to Adam continuing to look like a buffoon? It would be a twist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Looking at the clock to see what time TC, to see if it'll be that crazy.  I just hope there isn't a game of telephone.  If Adam is right about the idol, I wonder if Michele plays her 50/50 coin, and if Jeremy plays his advantage to leave.  Adam may not go for the idol until after the votes are read, which I guess would be in the rules?  

Or maybe not.  That would suck for him.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Looking at the clock to see what time TC, to see if it'll be that crazy.  I just hope there isn't a game of telephone.  If Adam is right about the idol, I wonder if Michele plays her 50/50 coin, and if Jeremy plays his advantage to leave.  Adam may not go for the idol until after the votes are read, which I guess would be in the rules?  

Or maybe not.  That would suck for him.

I would imagine he would try to "play" it before the votes are read. Just imagine him jumping up when Jeff asks if anyone has an idol and he just POINTS at the podium.

Adam: Jeff, I want to play THAT idol.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

...ok, just for the lolz and pants shitting moment, I really want that podium decor to be an idol. 

Just for the laughs of seeing Adam jump up to rip it off the podium, with everyone's incredulous faces, and then shocked faces when it turns out to be true.

Bonus points if Jeff asks Adam how he knew.

Because all of the comedic Adam at Tribal moments not building up to Adam continuing to look like a buffoon? It would be a twist.

I want production to have purposely put one in there after hearing Adam believe it was there.  Obviously we'll never know, but that would be hilarious if they were rooting for the kid to not look like a complete moron.

But thinking of how Adam couldn't get his torch in the hole, I want to see him struggle to get the piece of wood out.

8:47 on my end.  Starting a little early tonight.

Wendell gives the death glare.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I would imagine he would try to "play" it before the votes are read. Just imagine him jumping up when Jeff asks if anyone has an idol and he just POINTS at the podium.

Adam: Jeff, I want to play THAT idol.

Jeff: Adam, that's not an idol.  All votes for you will count (makes note to self to put an idol in the TC podium in future seasons)

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, that awkward silence on Adam's question on if it's him...that went on for a full 15 seconds.

Poor guy. It SHOULD be him, but let's see how things play out.

It's kind of stupid to vote out an easy pick like Adam.  I get Tony's logic, but what harm does Adam cause?  Just don't tell him what you're doing, and your fine.