Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E09: War is Not Pretty LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Things get tense for the remaining castaways during a chaotic tribal council. Also, a kind gesture could paint a target on someone’s back, and one person is the last one standing in a taxing immunity challenge

Original air date 4/8/20

Here is your live chat thread. 

Post TC: Tony's talking about how clear the sky is, and Michele is annoyed that she was blindsided (despite telling everyone she wanted to get Wendell out).  According to her, everyone is fumbling, bumbling idiots.

Fumbling, bumbling idiots that were in on the vote.

Nick ain't happy either.  These are the post-TC camp scenes I love.

• Love 5

Oh, and now they are all dingbats, according to Michele.  She's more pissed at them than she was at her ex-lover!

And Adam thinks there's an idol in the podium where Jeff reads the votes from-how the hell would they expect anyone to get that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Now I have a visual of Adam running up to the podium and pulling and yanking with all his might at this random piece of wood that he thinks is an idol, while Jeff and everyone looks on.

And Adam finally admits to the cameras that he's been searching for an idol at Tribal and thinks he found it.

TBH, if he's actually right, I'd be impressed. 

Actually, I don't know if I'm more impressed with Adam, or more impressed that TPTB made an idol find that difficult.  Considering the edit he has gotten so far, not sure how I think this is going to go lol

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 7

Ok, I'm gonna be real; I want to see what's going on in the game, not with these people. This is why I wish there was only one opportunity to get back in the game. 

I feel like we haven't heard from players like Sarah and Tony in ages and we're missing out.

• Love 4

Parvati's advantage-coin flip at TC, where someone can flip the coin and if it lands on safe, they have automatic immunity.  

That was actually pretty smart of Parvati to tell everyone.  Who did she say she's going to try and sell it to, Michele?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

School yard pick, and with 11 castaways, someone is sitting out.

That person is Denise.

How the hell did Jeremy manage to get all the guys on his team?

I was wondering where Denise was.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Now we get Armchair Observer Adam saying how he doesn't trust Sarah further than he can throw her. which isn't far.  

I love this kid.

I mean, Adam has always got decent reads of people. In this case, he knows that Sarah's intents aren't just to be nice (though everyone should know this). But man is he gonna fuck up how he handles this.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, Adam has always got decent reads of people. In this case, he knows that Sarah's intents aren't just to be nice (though everyone should know this). But man is he gonna fuck up how he handles this.

as is tradition

2 minutes ago, cleo said:

I assume Sarah did that to sooth Nick's feelings and make him feel comfortable. I would be even more worried lol.

I agree. She must have already heard him bitching. lol

• Love 1