Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It's screwing with me to see Kalani and Aseulu getting along.

And that he pretends to understand what she's saying, or he really understands all the nuances in her language.  I still don't see her attraction to him, although she's holding on strong to the deflowering story.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So HEA strikes back is mostly older clips?    Has Asuelu always had the huge leg tattoos?     

If it’s like the last Strikes Back format, they show the clips in episode order.

yes, Asuelu has had those tattoos the whole time he’s been on the show. My question is, what does a Samoan man wear under his sarong? 

7FFFC435-4A30-49EB-816C-0797B1915EF7.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
39 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

OMG, heaven lost an angel!!!! 

... and now you know where all the GIFs come from. Can't keep him off my laptop! But he's more into using my Mac Pro tower these days.  Prefers FinalCut to Adobe Premiere.

• Love 1
Just now, TazDevil said:

I'm still here, but I draw the line at The Family Chantel. 

That is also a line I will not cross.

Watching Colt do a push up was the the highlight of my day

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ok, so I am not a prude. I like sex, I like to talk about sex, I am about as crude of a person as you could meet, nothing is really off limits with me in regards to sex. I am also almost a bottle of champagne in at this point and I am grossed out by everyone. I am supposed to believe that Michael had a hard on at the airport when he saw Angela?  Nope, can't do it. I believe Asuelu won't wear a condom, that seems on brand for him. I could do without the confirmation.

Edited by Arynm
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

So wait....Debbie has friends and leaves the house? Right Coltee, just like every woman you get obsessed with messaged you first on SM. 

And now Angela is on ... just bleh.

• Love 6
Just now, DanaMB said:

I am not sure I can do this season again via Strikes Back. 

I think I would be better if we had a bit of a break. I guess they (TLC) really has nothing else to work with.

Covid better end soon!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I am not sure I can do this season again via Strikes Back. 

Yeah, this is rough with it back to back with the season.  How can we miss them when they won't go away?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I think I would be better if we had a bit of a break. I guess they (TLC) really has nothing else to work with.

Covid better end soon!

I would respond with one of my political GIFs, but I don't wanna get censored again. Stay safe, everyone! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Crap! I may be getting her confused with Lisa. Awful older women running after nice young African men are starting to run together.

Lisa isn’t a nurse, either. She is a “hospice care worker”.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So HEA strikes back is mostly older clips?    Has Asuelu always had the huge leg tattoos?     They look like Capri pants. 

He had them when he did the dance for Kalani at the airport when he first got to U. S.

I had the same hairstyle as Debbie when I was in second grade...

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Arynm said:

Watching Colt do a push up was the the highlight of my day

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Or Stephanie, who has an illness. Did you know that she has an illness? She definitely does.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TazDevil said:

OOHHH!!  My 600 Pound Life crossover with Grangela!!

giphy.gif

*sigh* RIP, Sean. You never had a chance.

2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie is now planning to get weight loss surgery. Calling Dr. Now!

giphy.gif

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Big Ang looks like she has shingles on her arm. 

I got my first shingles vaccination shot today.

Wow, for a second, I thought I had the place to myself. Whatever is on TLC on the East Coast and Midwest must be terrible!

Hopefully, there weren't people protesting outside with signs and flags, screaming that shingles is a hoax.

2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

I heard rumors of a Mama June Not to Hot spinoff for her.  Please, no!

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 4