Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I can't see Larissa and Eric-ee getting married unless both have something to gain from it.

I can definitely see them getting married-to other people. Larissa and Eric are riding this TLC train as far as it can go. They're not really dating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Eric wanted to be on the show.  He gave Larissa money for her plastic surgery.  Now she is fired and so is he, he will stay till he gets his money back, but I can’t imagine they will be long term.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My little guy got sick in Saturday and we thought we were losing him. Turned out to be Lyme Disease (ticks have built up tolerance to a lot of meds) and the infection was progressing into his spinal fluid. He has iv antibiotics now and is doing much better. I've cried and cried all weekend.sickfelix1.thumb.jpg.ca16c26db2239f7290218fd770dedb66.jpg

Hope gets better soon @mamadrama.

I can totally empathize. We had our own little black furball (cat) show up around my house and he either got hit by a car or attacked by some animal. His tail was totally damaged and it ended up getting amputated. Always been a dawg person (obviously), NEVER a cat person, but I ended up adopting him and now he sleeps in my bed next to me and has helped me get through through home-loss, studio-loss, COVID deaths (of family and friends of friends), and this whole fucking depressing nightmare of a year. #TeamFurball

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I realize that Angela probably led him on about the baby, but... really? She's 50+ and has custody of her grandkids. What made him believe she would do this in the first place? Some of that's on Michael. 

Angie told him she’d be willing to have another baby. 

• Love 3
Just now, LucyEth said:

Eric wanted to be on the show.  He gave Larissa money for her plastic surgery.  Now she is fired and so is he, he will stay till he gets his money back, but I can’t imagine they will be long term.  

With the crappy money TLC pays we will be stuck with him forever

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These people are idiots. Why not just say "Its a possibility. No one knows the future. I'm keeping myself open to experience"

Syngin's too much a free spirit who has no care of the future.  Ask Tania, but she's making a plan, or a vision board.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6