Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Looks like Angie is trying for her own show.   Aunt Lydia should be glad she's a continent away from out of control Angie.  Aunt Lydia telling Angie to be submissive, who would think that would go over well. 

Please, someone run in, pin Syngin down, and cut that awful hair off.   

Nice shade from Libby, and Andrei.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My little guy got sick in Saturday and we thought we were losing him. Turned out to be Lyme Disease (ticks have built up tolerance to a lot of meds) and the infection was progressing into his spinal fluid. He has iv antibiotics now and is doing much better. I've cried and cried all weekend.sickfelix1.thumb.jpg.ca16c26db2239f7290218fd770dedb66.jpg

I assume you mean the doggie?   I'm so sorry!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My little guy got sick in Saturday and we thought we were losing him. Turned out to be Lyme Disease (ticks have built up tolerance to a lot of meds) and the infection was progressing into his spinal fluid. He has iv antibiotics now and is doing much better. I've cried and cried all weekend.sickfelix1.thumb.jpg.ca16c26db2239f7290218fd770dedb66.jpg

Hope he is better.  He is so cute!!!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Best wishes.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Grangie just gets worse and worse. I am actively uncomfortable with this whole thing. She is a bigoted, crude, vulgar, ignorant, crass, trashy, ratchet old slag. 

She’s a slapper

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh geez now Ang is bringing God into this. 

Grangie , god is  a woman, tsk tsk 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5

The rest of the cast is just laughing and pretending like Angela isn’t abusive. 

It’s a stretch for Kahlani to compare Michael to Asuelu. Michael seems like a functioning adult, not a temperamental brat. And in spite of Angela’s abusive tirades, he’s never called her a fucking bitch.

Edited by brillia79
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Micheal knew how old Grangela was, but Micheal didn’t understand biology.   

Michael just wanted to get here, then he figured he'd be able to make his escape in due time. He didn't fully grasp the Horror That Is Angela. And now its just sunk cost fallacy. He feels like he has so much time and energy invested that he has to see it through. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Is anyone likeable going to be on 90 Days Strikes Back: HEA? At least the last one had Avery and Erika.

No.  It's going to be all of these same people that we're watching now.

At least I know what I'm NOT going to be doing next Monday at 9!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Michael just wanted to get here, then he figured he'd be able to make his escape in due time. He didn't fully grasp the Horror That Is Angela. And now its just sunk cost fallacy. He feels like he has so much time and energy invested that he has to see it through. 

And on top of that, he can’t even come to the United States. But that’s the only thing keeping Angela from beating on him, committing financial abuse and restricting his movements.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Is their marriage filed in the courthouse there? Really they would need to get divorced in Nigeria. Right?

She’s so dumb, that’s all I got on this has- been scrag from the Deep South 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Your right! Micheal just said when he gets to the US they will figure it out.  

He’ll figure out a divorce and a younger women!

• Love 3

I realize that Angela probably led him on about the baby, but... really? She's 50+ and has custody of her grandkids. What made him believe she would do this in the first place? Some of that's on Michael. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11