Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hard to believe Darcey managed to only fill one bag-even for a weekend.

I expected a full set.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We need to check with @Frozendiva. She's up on all the latest trends!

There is some body makeup. Sephora carries a Dior face and body foundation. I expect other brands to do so as well. Darcey just seemed to be using some self tanner or something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Unless something has changed, no she doesn't.  So I don't see why they're talking about moving to L.A. with their mom.  The girls live with their dad.

thanks....but when jesse was in the picture they were living in an apt with darcy or at least they were shown living there

• Love 1

Hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, here comes Darcy and her latest flame's scintillating conversation! 

"I can't believe I'm here with you!"

"Roses are my favorite!" 

"Its so wonderful to see you!" 

"I feel like we're walking down the aisle!" 

"its so romantic"

Georgi is the most Zied-like of Darcy's Parade of Lovers. Perhaps she'll score a win this time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

My favorite part was Stacy, following him outside, and saying fifty times "Oh, OK, you need your space, I get it. I'm going. No, I"m going now, I see. You need some time to cool off. No, no, its fine, I'm going now"

He is like a ticking time bomb.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

He is like a ticking time bomb.

He's going to blow up and call her stupid about every other week and then duck out to the gas station to buy her flowers to propagate the cycle of abuse.  And she'll be all "He really means it this time! I can tell he's really sorry and he loves me."

• Love 7

Weird.  She tells him to choose the wine, because she likes when he leads.  Then, they're immediately toasting themselves, before they even order.  When they're finally eating, we see that they ordered two glasses of wine.  He should have ordered a bottle, especially since DArcey can knock it back herself before dessert.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t think Georgie is good looking and neither is Florian.  Not that it matters but these two seem to think they have gorgeous men.

Georgi might look nice if he had a normal haircut, without the top pulled back for the ponytail, etc., but I think Darcey was most impressed with his muscles.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t think Georgie is good looking and neither is Florian.  Not that it matters but these two seem to think they have gorgeous men.

Darcy thought Jesse and Tom were red hot slabs of man, for crying out loud. Georgi is an improvement. 

2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

This is cringeworthy, Darcey should be embarrassed.  

Trust me, Darcy is DEAD to shame. 

Wait, is Georgi Bulgarian? I think it was hinted at but I don't know for sure. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Jess is crying to DEB?? Seriously, girl.... Buh-bye girlfriend... Coltee.... you arre one strange man who needs a BRO!  Just stawp already!

Grangela is jelly of the strippers but yet; she's gonna sprout COLD feet NOW???  You, ma'am are a MORON!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1