Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shit. I only have two hours of power on my laptop before I have to plug in again. I do not want to go downstairs and get my charger. Fuck. 

Celebrity question time, now’s your chance  

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wonder if the “friends and family” also get paid to be on the Tell All? 

They shouldn’t. We really don’t need them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Rebecca Romijn has done lots, including The Librarians, Ugly Betty, Star Trek Discovery, and will be #1 on the new Trek show.

She also dumped gorgeous John Stamos, for Jerry O'Connell, WTF?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Ed acting as if people dislike and accuse him because of his disability and not his nastiness to Rose is so mash disturbing.

People who say shit to him about his appearance are also shitbags. And you're right, people dislike him because he's a nasty person. He fails to see that.

• Love 9

This whole Tell All still feels weird without Geoffrey and Varya' contribution. Maybe TLC will make some special update episode about their and Mary's outcome.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I get that no one likes Ed, but Rose has a nasty side, I don't think she is a prize either.

I would be nasty, too, if I had to put up with his treatment of her and then his baseless accusations. He's revolting and she doesn't have to take it lying down.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Rebecca Romijn has done lots, including The Librarians, Ugly Betty, Star Trek Discovery, and will be #1 on the new Trek show.

I still do not get how she dumped Stamos for the stand by me kid

• Love 3

Do you think these friends of David’s “get” the show and what they’re signing on for when they agree to appear? I just keep picturing my dad if one of his friends tried what David is doing. He’d be so clueless! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 4