Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

He is walking the walk. The rest of us are a bit shaggy too.

Stylists finally opened here and I went for a trim. I did cut my own hair awhile back, so my stylist had to fix it. 

• Love 3
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Stylists finally opened here and I went for a trim. I did cut my own hair awhile back, so my stylist had to fix it. 

My hair salon reopens tomorrow. I am only semi desperate right now and can wait another few weeks. Got mine done about 1.5 weeks before they closed.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

No fair that you got the sexy PM, but you also have the skipper so there’s that

I still think we should ship Skipper up to Northern Manitoba.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Ugh!  God we need some likable characters!

That hasn't happened in a long time, many moons seasons ago! TLC is scripting too much and looking for the most heinous people now

• Love 8
Just now, greekmom said:

I still think we should ship Skipper up to Northern Manitoba.

No. I'm in Winnipeg, so even though that's hundreds of kms away, that's still too close. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tania and Singing have not been happy for one solitary minute so I can't imagine why they're on a show called Happily Ever After. There will be lots of anguished screaming from the live chat threads, I'm sure. 

Mursel and Anna! Yikes!

• Love 12

I am confused about the timeline. We saw an update of Tarik calling Dean in the Philippines and being upset Dean moved there. This was before the new season and pillow talk. Did he come back then move again? When did they totally stop talking?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am confused about the timeline. We saw an update of Tarik calling Dean in the Philippines and being upset Dean moved there. This was before the new season and pillow talk. Did he come back then move again? When did they totally stop talking?

I think between seasons

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tania and Singing have not been happy for one solitary minute so I can't imagine why they're on a show called Happily Ever After. There will be lots of anguished screaming from the live chat threads, I'm sure. 

Mursel and Anna! Yikes!

It's "Happily Ever After?!"

• Love 5