Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Maybe the sweltering heat is getting to me, but I actually enjoyed the NickFest.  It did make CliffsNotes seem like Encyclopedia Britannica, but the best Nick and Sharon stories were pretty hard to distill into bite-size nuggets.

Interesting that they showed the clip of Sharon telling Nick that she was pregnant with Noah without Nick's reaction to that news.  He was pissed that Sharon had stopped taking birth control and whined about not being ready to be a father, but I guess that part would not have supported the Best Dad Ever narrative they've been pushing for the last ten years or so.

On 6/21/2024 at 4:22 PM, pvandal said:

My biggest issue with retrospective shows like today’s Nickfest flashback is, it just reminds the viewers how much better this show used to be. 
It was fun seeing the intro of Larry Warton as Nick’s cell mate. Who one day was to become Jill’s boyfriend. LOL

Another problem are all of the flashbacks they don't show because of re-casts.  (It might be nice to get some refresher scenes of Cole's backstory, but we can't be reminded of Heather Tom's Victoria.)

Yes to a scene with Larry Wharton!  Who'd a thunk he'd have more chemistry with Jill than any other man she'd been involved with?

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Denize said:

I'm with Nikki, wondering where is all this saccharine Nick-fest coming from?  Is Josh Morrow leaving the show for the bright lights of primetime? movies? Broadway? If so, we'll see him back in a month or two.

They're celebrating Josh Morrow's 30th anniversary on the show. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Yes to a scene with Larry Wharton!  Who'd a thunk he'd have more chemistry with Jill than any other man she'd been involved with?

Larry Wharton really made the show fun and the elites uncomfortable. I was sad when he was written out.  If the lowerclass Fosters could be part of the show, why not Larry?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

They're celebrating Josh Morrow's 30th anniversary on the show. 

2024 is also Sharon Case's 30th anniversary on the show - are they planning a celebration for her as well?

Just now, Js Nana said:

are they planning a celebration for her as well?

. . . or was they Nick flashback show also to celebrate Sharon's 30th anniversary as well?

• Like 2

Alan and Martin both lived in Paris right? Why was he nervous if someone at the bar or on the street might mistake him for Martin. Couldn't that have happened before Martin's death? It just seemed like an odd thing to worry about. And he mentions to Traci about finding where he lived etc...um did the police not give you this info since I assume you're next of kin?

Anyway, get it Traci! When they were in the bar just sitting there flirting I was like "make out already!" Then they disappointed me with no good night kiss at the door.

Another day about Victoria's kids all getting together and getting along and another day with no mention of Reed. If I remember correctly he was wanting to be a musician last time we saw him.  A throw away line that he is on tour, perhaps with a Mr Romalotti, that would satisfy people who are wondering if Vicki/the show forgot about him.

Edited by pvandal
  • Like 4
  • Love 6

Aw, look at Traci and Alan in matching colors.

I'm with Traci: Alan needs to stop obsessing about his dead psycho brother. Good riddance.

Speak it, Katie! Your mommy has fallen for Claire hook, line, and sinker. She needs you to shine a high beam on her foolishness.

I think balking at being Audra's co-CEO might be the smartest decision Kyle's made this week. Listen to your tingling spidey senses, Kyle.

Nikki, hush your mouth. Victor doesn't care about your opinion on how he runs NE. Yougotthatmybabymybaby?!

Audra's delusion wrt Glissade and Victor is almost offensive to me. Why would she suddenly turn so dumb?

Uh oh, it's Diane. You better put your shields up, Kyle. Mommy has set her verbal phaser on maximum stun.

Wonder why Victor didn't tell Nikki he was going to see Johnny and Katie over at the Tack House? Whatever, I did not expect him to use his story of growing up in an orphanage to guilt Katie into accepting Claire. Ugh.

Alan sure was laying it on thick with Traci. While also gathering historical Abbott family info he can use on Ashley.

Not a fan of Diane's dress today, other than the brightness. Was that fabric velour? Seemed kind of sweaty for summer, even in the Upper Midwest.

Stop acting brand new, Nikki. You know Victor using people as chess pieces usually means he's setting up a scenario intended to hurt someone. Guess who.

Dang, Diane threw down the gauntlet with Kyle and told him he's thisclose to being fired from Jabot. She better hope Jack backs her up.

Or not. Sounded like Kyle's ready to turn tail and accept Victor's offer to run Glissade--but without a co-CEO. Hmm, maybe Jack needs to have his legal team look into non-compete agreements.

Nikki told Nick for the meantime she'll resume her charity work. Here's comes another fancy gala! 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Js Nana said:
On 6/23/2024 at 10:46 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nick's dear old daddy even married two of Nick's exes.

Aside from Sharon, which one of Nick's exes did Victor marry?

Diane. Nick was never married to her, just Victor.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Tracy stay in your lane and stop trying to analyze Alan. You sound more like you’re interviewing him for a book. 

Katie is a typical preteen who thinks the world revolves around her.  But in all fairness, Katie is no different from her parents who also think the world revolves around them especially her father. 

Wouldn’t you think by now that Victoria would be building a new house?  I’m quite sure she can have it rebuilt in a couple of months.  

Diane just talked Kyle into going to work for Victor.  If funny how circumstances always work out when it’s least expected or should I say absolutely expected. 

By the look on Victor’s face he’s thinking Audra who?  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

maybe Audra will hit up Sally & Dummer for a job? 

Doing what, answering the phones in their office the viewers never see? That won't pay for Audra's hotel suite or the food she never cooks for herself.

I don't think Audra has any discernable skills that the audience knows of, besides in bed. Maybe she can set up a persona on OnlyFans, lol.

Hopefully the writers will figure something out because I like Audra's feistiness and I'd hate to see her dropped like Tucker was.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, boes said:

I'm not minding Traci and Alan a bit.  I'm hoping to like them more, especially if Alan put a crack in her relentless sunshiny take on everything.  Show seems to have dropped her into the role of family cheerleader since Colleen's death and the charm of it has fallen away, and obscured Traci as a character.  It's unfair to both the actor and the character and I'd love to see that rectified.  Wouldn't it be a nice change instead of the constant musical chairs about jobs and companies and titles?

Ah, but what if . . . go with me on this for a sec, OK?  What if show is gonna continue endlessly and ad nauseum with this mutual admiration stuff -- with not much (or any) hint of romance, but Traci's totally smitten & thinking she's falling in luv.  And then . . . BOOM!!  The evil Martin-returns-from-the-dead reveal!

Idk, show has given Alan pretty much zero back-story.  He's in his 60's, but we have no clue if he's ever been married or has kids.  I got a gay vibe on him back when Ashley O'Hara was hitting on him relentlessly & he responded with NO interest AT ALL.  Gettin' the same Will & Grace vibe btw him & Tracy. 

Now, this could just be typical of show's lazy writing & they could play catch-up & invent a back-story for Alan.  And he might start to smooch Traci, but I suspect it's gonna be very awkward.  Or not.  Still think there's gonna be a dead Martin reveal a-comin'.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4

@Joimiaroxeu The matching outfits on Alan & Tracy and their cozy conversation remind me of so many long-married older couples who hang out at the Country Club Cafe or the town organic market. We've been through our 3rd marriage, the kids no longer speak to us, and just look at these old fogeys....what's the secret ?? Tracy started as the fat-shamed girl who was preyed on and has somehow transformed into the Abbot with compassion and understanding. "Bout time she got a real relationship. Of course she will then disappear into that Black Hole AKA "Paris" where Y&A and B&B folks go to languish until they are needed for a Sweeps episode.

Tracy's outfit was attractive even though matronly. The older women have been treated better by wardrobe lately, especially Nikki. YMMV, but I liked the jeans outfit, and today's "Spawkles" get up was very nice. If only Show could figure out who Claire really is. Laura Ingalls Wilder or a lost hippie. Waiting for the day when "the nanny" sleeps over at the Abbot Mansion, comes to breakfast in her baby doll jammies and Kyle loses his sh@t. Bye-bye Dummer. Pobrecita..../ s

It has taken a nanosecond to demote Audra from head of Glissade to Co-CEO, to employee, to " Goodbye Felicia". Wish Tucker was still around to crow over this. Wish Tucker was still around , even just to stalk thru the Jazz Lounge and sip a whiskey & ad lib a snarky comment. Sigh, Show , can't we have nice things sometimes ??

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Ah, but what if . . . go with me on this for a sec, OK?  What if show is gonna continue endlessly and ad nauseum with this mutual admiration stuff -- with not much (or any) hint of romance, but Traci's totally smitten & thinking she's falling in luv.  And then . . . BOOM!!  The evil Martin-returns-from-the-dead reveal!

Idk, show has given Alan pretty much zero back-story.  He's in his 60's, but we have no clue if he's ever been married or has kids.  I got a gay vibe on him back when Ashley O'Hara was hitting on him relentlessly & he responded with NO interest AT ALL.  Gettin' the same Will & Grace vibe btw him & Tracy. 

Now, this could just be typical of show's lazy writing & they could play catch-up & invent a back-story for Alan.  And he might start to smooch Traci, but I suspect it's gonna be very awkward.  Or not.  Still think there's gonna be a dead Martin reveal a-comin'.

I already posed this and everyone thinks Alive Alan is actually alive and Dead Martin is actually dead. I'm still not sold though. Let's share a bowl of pocorn and see if we are right or wrong. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

I already posed this and everyone thinks Alive Alan is actually alive and Desd Martin is actually dead. I'm still not sold though. Let's share a bowl of pocorn and see if we are right or wrong. 

Only because I don't think the writers are that clever, or interested in writing a storyline with a payoff down the line.  I love your storyline idea, it's much better than what we're being served up right now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dear Billy Abbott;

I’ve met a wonderful, charming, intelligent man who really turns my page, if you know what I mean. I’m not sure you do, as you’ve always been a little dense. *sob* I can’t even find an erotic turn of phrase, it’s been so long. I’m a writer who hasn’t experienced a love story or even a steamy one night stand in decades. I know how this tale of romance ends; my crush will be revealed as his presumed dead psycho twin. My destiny is to be a mother hen, not a woman with desires and needs. I simply can’t have nice things. My brother and sister live lives full of drama and meaning, and it’s apparently my duty to be their audience and advisor. I’m going to look like a fool who had the absolute gall to believe I deserved a man’s affections. Yes, I’ll just turn my focus back to my new project, a series of children’s books called Adventures with Buttbiscuit. I don’t know if the Buttbiscuit character will be an anteater or an aardvark. Your thoughts?

Traci, This Kitten Still Purrs

Dear Traci;

You’re probably the only person in this world who genuinely loves me unconditionally, so naturally I believe you deserve all the nice things. Plus, I’m getting laid on the regular with my sinkhole of a personality and Bob’s Big Boy mortician suave. You’re warm and kind and lovely, so you should be beating off men with a stick. I’m not sure how your suitor would turn out to be his sociopathic twin. Your emails vividly described the sound of the brothers’ impact with the Parisian pavement, so how would someone with an injured arm and the wind knocked out of him effect a clothing change in the tiny window he had between splashdown and Ashley running to him? Kyle just asked me if the laws of physics are different in Paris. Dumbass is probably looking for a way to make his pompadour defy gravity. Anyhow, if it turns out your new beau is a nutter, I’ll first kick his ass (not really, I’m about as useful in a fight as tits on a mitten), then we’ll all need to accept we all live in the dumbest, most illogical and most depressing timeline. Go get yourself some!

Dear Billy Abbott;

You better not have asked Aunt Traci my question about Paris, okay? I’ll use your stupid face to wax my Porsche if you step to me. I wish my mom would abandon me again. It’s fine, I’m over it. Or am I? How dare she leave me and then waltz back into my life, handing out ultimatums and paying barbers to ambush me. If she’s not in my grill being a nagasaurus, then I’ve got my ex-bed buddy trying to lure me to her new company, funded by Victor Newman. Hah! I’ll have my revenge by demanding Victor toss her overboard and make me king of Glissade! Whoop whoop! She played me, bro, but I play to win. She’s playing chess, I’m playing Monopoly. You feel me, bro? Victor respects me, unlike my parents. Yeah, this is going to rock.

Kyle, Keep on Smirking in the Free World

Dear Kyle;

What are you doing? Don’t you write in to this hallowed column sounding like a frat boy, trust fund dudebro dipshit. This is still Dear Buttbiscuit, you heathen. I think perhaps the spank bank mix up that resulted in your conception was not with my brother but with a sapient toilet brush. Victor doesn’t respect you. He doesn’t even respect his own family. My kids said he’s telling that goddamned orphanage story again, like there’s not a motherfucker on earth who doesn’t 1,000% sympathize with his parents. Who wants a baby born with a mustache? The doctor who slapped his ass pulled back a charcoal briquette instead of a hand! Buddy, if you think you are somehow going to outmaneuver a woman who could easily distract you with a peek at her bra, you got to check yourself. You aren’t me, impervious to the charms and smooth talk of lady business associates. No ex of mine is going to bat her eyelashes and pants me in the boardroom, bro. Burn your bridges with your parents and then get the Victor Newman backstabbing special. See if I care. Spoiler: I don’t.

• Fire 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki told Nick for the meantime she'll resume her charity work

I expect either Nick or Viktor to give her a pat on the head and then push her out of the room to go tend to the poors.  And Viktor is a real help when he justifies his ousting her at NM by fretting "what if she falls off the wagon?"  Way to be supportive, you old coot.  Maybe if you were a better person she wouldn't need to drink.  Then he waddles over to Vicboria to shame his grandkids into accepting the psycho that got their home burned down.  What a family!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
39 minutes ago, MollyB said:

And Viktor is a real help when he justifies his ousting her at NM by fretting "what if she falls off the wagon?"  Way to be supportive, you old coot.

Right? He was basically using Nikki's alcoholism against her, when he was the basis of the entire nightmare with Jordan. I think Victor's punishing Nikki for refusing to stay away from Jack.

11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

probable recast? 

This was being debated on at least a couple of other soap forums. There was actually a suggestion of re-casting the role of Tucker with Roger Howarth. (The humorous irony of which probably is best appreciated by former viewers of OLTL.)

I'd bet hard cash against Howarth ever showing up on Y&R, and I think TSJ will be back eventually as Tucker. For whatever reason, TPTB have decided Tucker's storyline has played out for now.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Not a fan of Diane's dress today . . . Was that fabric velour? Seemed kind of sweaty for summer, even in the Upper Midwest.

Today's temperature in the real Genoa City, WI will be 90 with humidity at 78% - to wear the dress that she did would require driving around in a car with the air conditioning turned to Arctic cold and running from the car to air-conditioned buildings before she melted into a puddle of stinky sweat.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Peppermint said:

If only Show could figure out who Claire really is. Laura Ingalls Wilder or a lost hippie.

Lol, I've read elsewhere Claire's fashion style (or lack thereof) described as Hope Logan-esque. "Nope for the Future. New from Forrester Creations!" I dunno, based on what I peeped on Worn on TV, Hope has moved away from the Boho-chic and is now looking more Ann Taylor-ish. She could give Claire some tips, assuming Claire will want to do something other than be a nanny.

2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Kyle, Keep on Smirking in the Free World

.I love this so much I want to make it the sole CEO of Newman Media.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Wouldn’t you think by now that Victoria would be building a new house? 

I know, it's not like she's someone who has to work long hours just to make it day-to-day and her heavily mortgaged house was her only asset, and her insurer is dragging its feet because the fire was determined to be a case of arson and the insurer is waiting for the results of a full investigation - because maybe she set the fire to collect the insurance.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

By the look on Victor’s face he’s thinking Audra who? 

You'd think that Audra would have caught on by now that earthlings are a mere means to an end where Victor the Great, Master of the Entire Universe, including Uranus is concerned.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

You'd think all of Katie's whining about having to live in the Tacky Shack would spur Victoria on to rebuilding the house. The neighbours must be furious having to see the burnt out remnants of the Father Knows Best house.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki told Nick for the meantime she'll resume her charity work.

I assume that applies to free classes she holds at the "You Abhorrent Slobs are POOR" center, where Nikki teaches a Master Class in Upturned Nose 101 and an advanced degree in Are you talking to ME????

• Applause 3
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This was being debated on at least a couple of other soap forums. There was actually a suggestion of re-casting the role of Tucker with Roger Howarth. (The humorous irony of which probably is best appreciated by former viewers of OLTL.)

I'd bet hard cash against Howarth ever showing up on Y&R, and I think TSJ will be back eventually as Tucker. For whatever reason, TPTB have decided Tucker's storyline has played out for now.

Now that would be interesting casting!  Except Rog would NEVER wanna play Tuck as he was being written, so they'd have to drastically change the character from the sad-eyed, whiny, whimpering wimp that he'd been lately.  Trevor did get the character's sarcastic bent, but Rog is way better at that & he's kinda fun to watch when he gets going.  OK, he may not have Trevor's tush, but whatevs.

Ugh, more with Heather & her hair, Daniel the Dickhead & their kid, what's-her-name.  Any scene with those 3 is a blur to me cuz they're all sooooo boring.  Bleh.

Sheesh, Phyllis is an idiot.  If she hadn't shot her mouth off to Devon she coulda kept her job cuz Daniel & Lily worked out their diffs.  Eh, STFU, Phyllis --  there are people in their 50's & 60's who are in desperate positions, but you certainly ain't one of 'em.  Nick could easily & casually fling a mil or 2 at her with no hesitation at all.  Her whining was annoying.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Denize said:

The neighbours must be furious having to see the burnt out remnants of the Father Knows Best house.

Maybe they can build another house based on another TV show. The Little House on the Prairie house in honor of Claire's fashions. Or The Addam's Family house. It'd be perfect for the Newmans, but Victoria would hate it because Adam's name is in the title. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, Denize said:

You'd think all of Katie's whining about having to live in the Tacky Shack would spur Victoria on to rebuilding the house. The neighbours must be furious having to see the burnt out remnants of the Father Knows Best house.

The "Neighbors" could band together and demand a meeting with Victoria, threatening to sue.  Their lawyer could be...Roger Howarth.  A new, rogue-ish character.  Soap could bring in a couple of day players as the neighbors. Hijinks ensue; it would also introduce a new male character of a certain age who flirts with all the women folk. Finally a storyline that could lighten things a bit.  Show cannot continue to only push Nick and Adam as their leading men.  They have been through all the women-folk. Maybe add a new woman-folk.  

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Who wears a white dress, jewelry, and full makeup while folding clothes? Sharon does.

Phyllis is lowkey working a scheme regarding C-W's impending demerger. This is my KMN face.

Lucy in a less weird outfit than what she usually shows up in. Okay. Meanwhile, I liked Heather's blazer. Nicely tailored.

Billy sure was trying to act cocky about Lily's announcement to break up C-W. THEN FRIGGING MAMIE BARGED IN UNINVITED! What is wrong with her!!!???

Sorry not sorry about your broken heart, Faith. AFAIC, you and Moses had 100% zero chemistry. And wow, the writers sure took the opportunity to trash Moses in his absence. Poor guy should've been allowed to defend himself.

Not Sharon downplaying Shick and then turning around and sorta propping Phick. What the what?

Mamie talking sh!t right to Devon's face about Tucker, in front of onlookers. Whew, I thought she desperately needed a hot cussing out for trying to humiliate him like that.

Then Phyllis was gleefully ragging on Devon too. What's next, she and Mamie become galpals? 🙄🙄🙄

Huh, I didn't realize Faith knew Daniel like that. And isn't she a lot older than Lucy? Faith is in college and Lucy is still in high school. I can't see those two hanging out.

Devon and Lily worked Billy like the Grade-A tool he is. His dumba$$ was silly putty in their hands. Let's go!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Huh, I didn't realize Faith knew Daniel like that. And isn't she a lot older than Lucy? Faith is in college and Lucy is still in high school. I can't see those two hanging out.

Faith just finished her first year of university; I'd guess Lucy is 2-3 years younger. Sharon had visions of Daniel's "fault" in Cassie's death (though he was napping when too-young-to-drive Cassie decided to drive in platform shoes), which makes me worry that Sharon might have another bi-polar manic episode and go after Lucy or Danyell, NOT what viewers want to see.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Why does Phillis look so washed out. The color of her dress even looks more so. Isn’t Phillis still

on probation but of course whatever nefarious act she is planning for CW will be overlooked. 

We are all here?  Where is Abby?  Has she become chopped liver?  It seems that unilateral decisions can be made without the entire board. 

Poor poor Tucker. He’s now penniless and begging for bread on the streets of Paris.  Yeah right. 

What is Lily’s malfunction. Devon played his part very convincingly with the plan’s intentions. Now is Lily thinking about staying with Billy?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Are we to be worried that Sharon will soon be shoplifting again ??

The young'uns are coming home. New blood, new stories scandals. Kinda too bad that Crew Morrow couldn't do his Soap debut on Y&R  as Christian. He looks SOOO much like his Dad. Inappropriate, since he isn't Nick's real kid and the resemblance  would be really weird. 

It's Summertime...quit with the black is the new funeral clothes...Startling that Lily showed up in a lovely fruit colored suit the other day. Almost thought that she was on the wrong set....Sharon may have been overdressed for laundry day, but if you gots money and a couple businesses to run, a white halter dress works for at home wear.

Whose face looks least like the GC teen "all-growed-up " right now ?? Heather or Sharon ?? Nip, tuck, and Botox are not your friends.

Edited by Peppermint
Wrong soap
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Aunt Mamie is turning out to be an even bigger piece of work than I thought.  She was downright dirty today the way she went after Devon, insinuating that because he refuses to be bulldozed by her that he's the problem in the relationship with his father, not Tucker.

Now while I agree that he's a huge part of the problem, Aunt Mamie wasn't indulging in some tough love truthtelling, she was doing her best to hit below the belt.  Devon annoys me regularly, but the way he kept his temper and insisted she leave had me admiring his cool.  She's a snake, and she loves her family a lot like Victor does which means only when it suits her and is to her advantage.  

If Drucilla were still around, she'd have more than a few words for this version of her aunt.

Poor Billy Krakenbecs Abbott looked like he was ridden hard and put away wet.  Whatever he's doing for personal care, he should stop.

Or, on second thought, keep doing what you're doing, Billy.

I'm so happy Daniel is back with Heather, he really deserves her.  I hope they never break up again, that's how much I hate him now.  Fingers crossed Lucy discovers her inner Grandma Sheila at some point, too.  Couldn't happen to a nicer video game.

Phyllis and Nick redux?  They go together like salmon and lasagna with a chocolate chicken liver shake.  It's kismet, folks, kismet!

Edited by boes
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Part of me wishes they really would put Nick and Phyllis back together.  Maybe she (the actress) would tone herself down just a wee bit. (Crazy talk?) And viewers wouldn't be dreading who Phyllis would throw herself at next. Nick has been tolerable lately; I couldn't stand scowling, greasy-looking Nick.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1

Sharon Case must have some strong heels with which she can dig because she refuses to stop jacking with her face even though she would look and act so much better if she tried to age more gracefully. (See Susan Walters for some hacks, please.) She was trying to emote in yesterday's scene when talking to Faith about Cassie and she cannot scrunch up her face. There is a reason we have frown and worry lines and people talk about their ugly faces when they cry, ya know? Your muscles are supposed to move. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Never in a million years will I understand why Sharon does housework. She's a wealthy woman who can well afford to pay someone else to handle the laundry and dishwashing and dusting. Plus, as the CEO of an international IT company one would think she'd be too busy.

Nick sure has a lot of scenes in the coffeehouse sitting across the table from someone. Sharon, Sally, Adam, Phyllis. I wonder if the show tapes all of them on the same day? He just has to change outfits.

Am hoping the spumors I've heard of a messy romantic triangle between Nick, Phyllis, and Billy aren't true. Or a parallel one between Chelsea, Adam, and Sally.

Bet Sharon is going to warn Faith to stay away from Lucy because of who Lucy's father is. Daniel already cost her one child.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

So where was Heidi this episode?  Running around a mountain and singing "The hills are alive with the sound of music?

Probably in New Glarus, WI attending the annual Heidi Folk Festival. It's actually a thing happening there, and it has a Facebook page.

9 hours ago, boes said:

Poor Billy Krakenbecs Abbott looked like he was ridden hard and put away wet. 

GMTA. I was going to say the same thing about Sharon. Those flashbacks don't do her many favors.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2