Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I missed the end of fridays show (set it to record on WLIW but didn’t realize it started late). Anyway, I’m beyond sick of how Connor’s OCD is still being discussed like it’s stage IV cancer and he’s about to die. It’s a mental disorder but it isn’t a death sentence! And I truly thought I was going to reach thru the TV and punch both Billy and Chancesome the way they were describing Adam as an impediment to Connor’s treatment, rather than the kid’s father who is worried about his child.

I keep reading elsewhere how devoted and supportive Victor is to Nikki’s sobriety but if he truly supported her, he’d get her to the most exclusive in-patient rehab he can find. Whether that’s the Beth ford clinic, or someplace in Switzerland, I don’t care. Lord knows he has the money and influence. Telling her how strong she is, is NOT helping. She needs real help from qualified professionals. And as much as I love Jack, he needs to be taken to the wood shed for enabling Nikki like he does.

Does JM have a contract clause that says he simply must be paired with every damn woman on the show and can’t be alone for more than 10 minutes?

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Finally got a chance to watch Friday’s episode on demand. The only thing worse than having to watch the commercials is watching Nostrils being a complete and utter ass hole and selfish prick. 

Color me surprised that Nostrils didn’t blame the entire Connor’s situation on Adam.  They both blame themselves but Connor’s problem seemed to manifest itself after Breathless Mahoney’s mental breakdown. 

It’s a small issue but my OCD has made me mention that the scenery passing by as they were in the car looked more like being near Conner’s facility than being near GC. There were to many urban apartment complexes and streets with an abundance of parked cars. 

Devon will be tripping over his ego, Nostrils 😂😂.  Your ego will not even fill a stadium.  Does Nostrils actually think that Lily would push Devon aside for him?  Yes, Nostrils still has that gamblers mentality and he’s now willing to gamble CW away. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I missed the end of fridays show (set it to record on WLIW but didn’t realize it started late). Anyway, I’m beyond sick of how Connor’s OCD is still being discussed like it’s stage IV cancer and he’s about to die. It’s a mental disorder but it isn’t a death sentence! And I truly thought I was going to reach thru the TV and punch both Billy and Chancesome the way they were describing Adam as an impediment to Connor’s treatment, rather than the kid’s father who is worried about his child.

I keep reading elsewhere how devoted and supportive Victor is to Nikki’s sobriety but if he truly supported her, he’d get her to the most exclusive in-patient rehab he can find. Whether that’s the Beth ford clinic, or someplace in Switzerland, I don’t care. Lord knows he has the money and influence. Telling her how strong she is, is NOT helping. She needs real help from qualified professionals. And as much as I love Jack, he needs to be taken to the wood shed for enabling Nikki like he does.

Does JM have a contract clause that says he simply must be paired with every damn woman on the show and can’t be alone for more than 10 minutes?

Yes it bothers me too that they all look like Connor's OCD is a death sentence. No wonder the kid feels so bad. And his parents aren't helping much. Of course he's going to feel bad being shipped away to some OCD treatment program far away from home. 

I don't know why they didn't send Nikki to rehab a while ago.

Billy is so delusional to think Lily would choose him over Devon and toss him aside so Billy could take his CEO role. I want Devon to laugh in his face. Also 

Devon needs to get over himself. It is true though that he has such a large ego that he thinks he's better than everyone including his father. And agreed with the poster who said that if he is willing to forgive Lily for what she did, he should forgive his father too.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Actually, I would love to see Billy accomplish Devon being dumped down the corporate ladder.  Or dumped anywhere.  That is how annoying Devon is to me.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Basically Mariah and Tessa get evicted and forced to buy a house while the multi millionaire, Victoria, gets to live in the tack house rent free 🤔. Here’s where art imitates life.  

So Victoria doesn’t want to rebuild her home and live in a small tack house.  The last place in GC that you would think that needs to lock their doors would be at the ranch. I guess Victoria gave Claire/Eve a door key as a symbol. 

I guess Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ and Chance decided to fuck the pain away.  I had to laugh when Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ and Chance were talking about parenting Harrison and Bowie (aka Dominic) which neither are their biological child. 

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ it’s easier for Claire/Eve to recover from being brainwashed than you not to be a ❄️.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Funniest spot on today's show: Victoria talking about the neighborhood of the house that burned down was the type where you could borrow a cup of sugar.  As if!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 15

Another never-ending GC day.

Love how hard they're trying to pretend like Victoria is 40ish. IMO it only works until you look at her neck or hands. And if she's that young then Claire has to be barely in her 20s. Nope.

I'm with teen alter Ashley. Not a fan of martinis either.

Kind of risky for Ashley to switch alters right in front of Audra. Audra doesn't have the blinders wrt Ashley's "normal" behavior that Tucker or the Abbotts do.

Didn't Summer and Chance wake up in bed together earlier? Get it but don't wear it out, Summer.

Victoria reminiscing to Claire about living in her now burned down house. That was at least three Billys worth of history, lol.

Again Tucker knew he was talking to someone other than the main Ashley. But he seemed to be intrigued by it instead of horrified. Noooo! 😱

I like to hear Chance talking about Dominic. He loves that little boy in spite of the messiness Abby and Devon caused.

Whoa, Ashley and the two alters on their beds. What an avant-garde staging of that scene. Bravo, JG.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Love how hard they're trying to pretend like Victoria is 40ish. IMO it only works until you look at her neck or hands. And if she's that young then Claire has to be barely in her 20s. Nope.

Actually if Victor and Nikki are celebrating their 40th anniversary. That means Victoria is still in her 30s. So she was 16 when Cleve was born? Because Cleve is at least 26. Honestly the whole thing is ridiculous. Just say they’re celebrating the anniversary of their first wedding, without the number of years. The viewers know how long it’s been, but since the show has aged all the offspring, the timelines don’t match. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Funniest spot on today's show: Victoria talking about the neighborhood of the house that burned down was the type where you could borrow a cup of sugar.  As if!

Yeah, it's more like the type of neighborhood where crazed ex husbands break into your home, you murder them in your bedroom, then your mom and girlfriends help you wrap the body in a carpet and dump it somewhere on the edge of town. It's that kind of neighborhood. Or wait, it's also the type of  neighborhood where your sociopath husband stalks you, then breaks into your home and you murder him by hitting him in the head with a fireplace poker. Then your neighbors help make the body disappear for you. That's even more neighborly than a pan of 'welcome to the hood' brownies!

• Applause 4
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Are you forgetting all those neighborhood barbecues hosted by Vic's next door neighbors, Lucretia and the rest of the Borgias? 

Not to mention the many parties she and the kids went to around the corner at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.  I'm sure they're going to really miss Grampa, Herman, Lily, Eddie and Marilyn. 

The only neighbors I ever remember Vic having trouble with were the Collins family.  Barnabas was always stopping by trying to give them a copy of the Watchtower.

• LOL 16
On 4/7/2024 at 1:56 PM, Denize said:

Is something wrong with Victor's schnozz?  How can you kiss someone without smelling or tasting the stringent smell of vodka. It is not as obvious as other alchohols, but it is NOT odorless!

Maybe the mints Nikki uses are "magic mints" like Poppy's on B&B.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 15
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Actually if Victor and Nikki are celebrating their 40th anniversary. That means Victoria is still in her 30s.

Sure with the SORASing but I was going by Victoria's original birthdate in 1982 and her parents' wedding in 1984. Victoria was just short of age 2 then and she was at the wedding.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whoa, Ashley and the two alters on their beds. What an avant-garde staging of that scene. Bravo, JG.

What I'm bothered by in that scene is ED's acting -- which is pretty rotten.  Look, I think it was a mistake to give this split personality storyline to ED in the first place, cuz she's very limited as an actress.  And her acting choices are not good.  She's playing teen Ashley looking pouty & it isn't the way teens act.  Reminds me of Lily Tomlin doing Edith Ann.  Is she playing a teen or a 3 year old?  Not good, ED, not good.

Well, they needed to do a scene like that, cuz this storyline is becoming so confusing & unbearable to watch.  And they really needed to define the personalities, cuz otherwise this could be mistaken for something else -- like schizophrenia, Alzheimer's or dementia.  And those clearly couldn't be played for laughs, which the writers seem to wanna do here.  I mean, I don't get it, but they do seem to be playing this storyline for giggles & chuckles.  Not working for me -- anyone else?

Actually, they could've had her wearing t-shirts with each personality's name on it, cuz I'm still confused as hell, which one is which.  And why any of these personalities would confide in Audra (of all peeps in GC), who they'd probably all agree is a "yappy little bitch".  Sorry, had to repeat that one cuz it did give me a giggle.

Oh Drinki, do you really think one breath mint is gonna kill the VODKA STANK that 's gonna be like a smoke cloud all around you?  Really?  Could the Newman clan be so clueless as to not notice the VODKA STANK?  Yup.

Hey, anyone else think Cleve will notice the VODKA STANK first?

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sure with the SORASing but I was going by Victoria's original birthdate in 1982 and her parents' wedding in 1984. Victoria was just short of age 2 then and she was at the wedding.

Wait, so Victoria was born before they got married? Well okay then!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Cleve

It took me more time than it should have to figure out that "Cleve" isn't short for "Cleveland," but rather a combination of Claire and Eve.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

What I'm bothered by in that scene is ED's acting -- which is pretty rotten.  Look, I think it was a mistake to give this split personality storyline to ED in the first place, cuz she's very limited as an actress.  And her acting choices are not good.  She's playing teen Ashley looking pouty & it isn't the way teens act.  Reminds me of Lily Tomlin doing Edith Ann.  Is she playing a teen or a 3 year old?  Not good, ED, not good.

That's what I thought until I realized Ashley is behaving like she thinks a teenager would act. But she has no idea how a teen would act since she hasn't really been around one since Abby or Kyle were that age.

And as far as pouty is concerned: Connor? Pouty all day every day, and he's at least a tween.

Frankly, I think any soap actress taking on a DID storyline is risking being unfavorably compared to Erika Slezak. Perhaps JG is counting on not many Y&R viewers knowing who ES is or about her stellar DID work on OLTL.

Oh Drinki, do you really think one breath mint is gonna kill the VODKA STANK that 's gonna be like a smoke cloud all around you?  Really?  Could the Newman clan be so clueless as to not notice the VODKA STANK?  Yup.

Yeah, that's a mistake many alcoholics make. They think it'll only be their breath that gives them away but actually the smell will come out of their pores and through their clothes. Eventually, the smell never goes away unless the person stops drinking for a long time, like months and years. Nikki should know better but her anxiety about Jordan is probably messing up her thought processes. Meanwhile, surely someone close to Nikki has to notice eventually unless they're all in denial.

Wait, so Victoria was born before they got married? Well okay then!

Nikki was married to another guy when Victoria was conceived. But the show now seems to be wanting to pretend that didn't happen until Nikki and Victor's wedding night or some nonsense, and therefore Victoria is way younger than she looks. They're deSORASing Victoria and I cannot understand why.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

t took me more time than it should have to figure out that "Cleve" isn't short for "Cleveland," but rather a combination of Claire and Eve.

Yeah, this ain't Zombieland where everyone was known by their city of origin.  Although some of the acting is somewhat zombie-like.😉

• Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 8
20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Winner of the GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket

Mariah?!?!? - - are you telling me that Genoa City's Most Insipid Woman has won as "GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Well, they needed to do a scene like that, cuz this storyline is becoming so confusing & unbearable to watch.

You've just described the whole show.

eta:  Drinki  I have one word for you: Titos

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 8

I am probably overly bored, but I'm glad Drinki is back on the Tito's and also pleased that Ashley is hoping to take out Audra. As much as I wish the Ashley multiple personalities crap was dunzo, I'm always here to see Audra get kicked to the curb. She really needs some Claritin or Afrin stat - does Genoa City not have a CVS?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Mariah?!?!? - - are you telling me that Genoa City's Most Insipid Woman has won as "GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024?"

oE9rqhq.jpeg

But

gDjhqZe.gif

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

How does one ruin a guy like Chance? Put him at the same company as Billy and pair him with Summer.
I hope Mean Ashley wins. I would love to see Tucker or Audra murdered. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

How does one ruin a guy like Chance? Put him at the same company as Billy and pair him with Summer.
I hope Mean Ashley wins. I would love to see Tucker or Audra murdered. 

Handsome Chansemone should just close his mouth when he is not talking.  I noticed when he was out with Drinkki {love that name} he just sat there, staring off into space, open mouthed when he wasn't making a fool of his handsome self trying to talk bidness to Snowflake.

If one of the twosome has to die, I'm at the point where it should be Tucker because he has become such a wimpy drag.  Too bad, he was a great bad guy.

Diane, let your bitch flag fly!  You are one of the reasons I watch, so step away from the wall and get your designer clad self start some shit.

other than that, I got nuthin'

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wow, I was surprised they brought up Victoria's engagement to Neil back in the day. It wasn't mentioned at all when she was boinking his much younger nephew Nate last year.

Tucker McCall's Bimbo Girlfriend. (New from Mattel! 😈) Good one, mean alter Ashley.

Has Victor shrunk or has Chance always been so much taller than him?

IMO Lily's right on one point. When you get fired you don't get to define the conditions of your departure. Daniel's lucky they still let him in the building. However, Lily is being maybe a bit spiteful about the Princess Luisa game.

Oh FFS, the Newmans congratulating themselves again for creating the jazz lounge in Neil's honor. AGAIN. And how they pretty much expect Lily and Devon be beholden to them forever because of it. Ugh.

I liked Victoria's dress. Nice solid jewel tone for her.

So Sally and Audra have scheduled get togethers now. Yay!

Lol, Daniel swinging his d!ck at Lily. Heather's d!ck too. Lily better bring her special d!ck-chopping hatchet when they go to court, hah hah.

The Newman chef had to fix Nikki and Victor a random late supper. Pssht, I hope he threw a couple of frozen pot pies in the microwave for them and called it a night.

Claire. You can't expect everyone to like you, even if you are related to them. Get over yourself and stop trying use people's kids to clean up your reputation.

Wait, what!? First, Tucker was allowed to leave the GCAC! Second, he's going to be a part of Ashley's intervention at the Abbott manse! This is my head exploding! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I dub Ashley Sybil because she now has multiple personalities. 

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ you judgmental hypocrite. Didn’t you just go along with your mother’s deceitful plan to fake her death and cover up Stark’s murder?  Oh, I forgot Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️, you can’t be brainwashed because you don’t have a brain.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I got the impression from Ms. abbot (seriously JG, is that the best you can come up with for Ashley’s alter? And the teen version is Ash 🙄) plans to kill Tucker and blame Audra. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 7
(edited)

Wow, I was surprised they brought up Victoria's engagement to Neil back in the day. It wasn't mentioned at all when she was boinking his much younger nephew Nate last year.

4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

If they demand Victoria too much she will end up being Claire's daughter.

Poor Claire.  There she is, a mere two years younger than Lily and she's not even allowed to have a drink yet, other than water.  While Lily has two children who are already in their last year or so of college, has been married to a fugitive cow tipper from Down Undah as well as having spent time in the slammer AND been in a relationship with ButtBiscuit the Inflatable Asshole.

Claire has some catching up to do, and fast.

Joshie G. better watch out, he's tripping on his SORAS.

Lol, Daniel swinging his d!ck at Lily. Heather's d!ck too. Lily better bring her special d!ck-chopping hatchet when they go to court, hah hah.

Joimiaroxeu, this line done shut down my interwebby and burnt up the lines!  Well done!  I had already laughed myself silly watching Daniel march out of Lily's office after he ceremoniously pulled up his Huggies, pouting that Lily won't give him back his toys.  Finders Keepers, loser.  

Bah.  I hope Phyllis decides to live with him and Heather.  And share their bedroom.

(Edited to correct my mistake,saying that Lily was married to ButtBiscuit.  NO, never.  Let Us Pray it never happens to anyone, ever again, cept Chelsea.)

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Tucker McCall's Bimbo Girlfriend. (New from Mattel! 😈) Good one, mean alter Ashley.

Has Victor shrunk or has Chance always been so much taller than him?

IMO Lily's right on one point. When you get fired you don't get to define the conditions of your departure. Daniel's lucky they still let him in the building. However, Lily is being maybe a bit spiteful about the Princess Luisa game.

Oh FFS, the Newmans congratulating themselves again for creating the jazz lounge in Neil's honor. AGAIN. And how they pretty much expect Lily and Devon be beholden to them forever because of it. Ugh.

I liked Victoria's dress. Nice solid jewel tone for her.

So Sally and Audra have scheduled get togethers now. Yay!

The Newman chef had to fix Nikki and Victor a random late supper. Pssht, I hope he threw a couple of frozen pot pies in the microwave for them and called it a night.

Claire. You can't expect everyone to like you, even if you are related to them. Get over yourself and stop trying use people's kids to clean up your reputation.

Wait, what!? First, Tucker was allowed to leave the GCAC! Second, he's going to be a part of Ashley's intervention at the Abbott manse! This is my head exploding! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Daniel can swing the lawyer he layed behind Lily's back all he wants. Is not Amanda still the attorney that reps CW? My money would be on Amanda whipping Heather like butter and winning. This DID storyline for Ashley started out as a get corporate "revenge" strategy on Tucker. If whichever of these inane personalities kill Tucker, and set Audra up, how does that work,  JG? When Tucker's dead, he's not going to be in any shape, or place to admire whichever of  Ashley's masterful personalities' plots, is he? I am not buying the actress playing Claire as being so "Gee Whiz" young. She looks early 30's and over botoxed to me, coupled with the way she is playing the character with such a flat affect.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

After stalling in a muddy rut of " Jordan !! Where's Jordan ?? Here's Jordan !! Gone Jordan !! There's Jordan !! " Show has suddenly gained traction on so many fronts I can't keep track. 

Nikki has discovered a way to drink any and everywhere, not even needing to slip into her boudoir or a public loo to take a swig. Hello, Hon, alcohol seeps out of your pores and stinks like heck the next morning. Weekly deliveries of Jabot products can help mask the effects. 

Thanks @Js Nana for the "Claire-ification" ...Was confused about who "Cleve" was.

Yeah, Victoria should be about 42...that's not old...I remember it well...She started her "marriage-go-round" as a teen [Ryan] , so if Claire is the product of Cole & Victoria's marriage @ 1994, Claire is about 30, and Victoria was 12 at her birth. I'm so SORASed.

Oh, Lily, just give Daniel his Princess Louisa. Amanda will whip his azz, with a few tips from Micheal. Don't even waste corporate funds. Heather has always been redundant so she can bug off to join a practice with Cricket.

The 3 Faces of Eve  scenario is almost as weird as the GL full grown Dolly/Reva clone.  Please don't kill Tucker. A badly wounded Tucker being nursed back to health by an Ashley recovering from a mental health episode ...rainbows and unicorns...

AAArrrggghhh...Cole actually got to kiss the Ice Maiden. GC Emergency Room released a statement acknowledging that Cole is recovering well from frostbite and will be released soon. 

Preparations for the "40th Anniversary" [of something] are completed, and Jordan is of course the head waiter for the event. What, oh what, shall she slip into Drinkki's beverage ?? Or of everyone Newman ??

I left the room to bake a potato for dinner today. Did I miss an invite for Tucker to join the Abbot Family Intervention ?? Either way, it was not going well.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Er, could one of those 800 makeup peeps in the credits maybe shave that gross fuzz off Cole & Vic -- please?  Looking at those 2 makes me nauseous . . .

The kiss between Cole & Victoria?  There's more heat comin' outta my freezer!  Uh, no.

One of Ashley's personalities calling Audra a bimbo?  Hooker would be more like it.  Well, let's see now.  We've seen her vast collection of 6 inch pumps, & backless/frontless/slinky outfits & we only see her either in Tuck's bed or the GCAC bar.  Eh, guess hooker or bimbo would fit her.

Idk, Cleve's sweetie-pie/huggie-poo act is getting on my nerves.  And what's up with that halting way she delivers her lines?  She's coming off very weird.  How many times are Cleve & Victoria gonna hug?  Enough already, it's making me wanna retch.

So Ashley's personalities have names?  Idk, I can't with this terribly written & acted storyline.  Make it stop.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Shouldn't Jack of all people be aware that Ashley has had several mental breakdowns before? Why did him & Billy act like Ashley has led the life of someone completely sane all the time? I think ED can do crazy just fine(Kristen DiMera) just not DID crazy. But the writing is so ass it doesn't matter who was playing this. It's an outdated trope in the hands of a hack. No one could save this imo. 

While I wouldn't be too sad to see Audra go, I think killing her is a tad extreme even if I find her character to be medicore & wasted potential. It's nothing a better writer or limited screentime couldn't fix. Maybe. Tucker has lost some luster but I still like TSJ a lot and I'd hate it even more if he left. Although TPTB learned nothing from sacrificing Ashland. Serious question...Are they really gonna kill off every male character(save for Adam but they kill him narratively so there's really no difference)that shits on the current male leads, and just hope we don't notice??? 

Audra taking the fall doesn't even make sense because despite her back & forth with him, she's never had any murderous intent towards Tucker. There's no omnious "I will make you pay" build up from her. But I'm sure the fine detectives of GCPD will ignore that....😒 

The more I think about it, Josh is ripping off DOOL just as much as OLTL with this dumpster fire. 

Abigail Horton also had DID(which was almost as stupid as Ashley randomly having it if memory serves) and she killed someone, then framed Gabi Hernandez for it. Gabi went to prison, more stuff happened. But the gist here is that, Josh Griffith's lack of creativity has reached the stages of ripping off other SLs while completely missing the point and/or botching the best parts of the copied SL. Gabi was not a newbie, throughly developed, had strong ties with people her own age on the show and ties to everyone that was involved in her framing. Especially Abigail, who used to be her friend but betrayed her.

Imo JG has given Audra very little of that. So the stakes don't feel as high. Her strongest relationship is with Tucker, which sucks because they've spent most of their time flip-flopping. Assuming Tucker is the one to bite dust, how am I supposed to be invested in Audra's grief of him when literally every week the writers could hardly decide if she's using him/loves him or not? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2024 at 2:11 PM, Kemper said:

Actually, I would love to see Billy accomplish Devon being dumped down the corporate ladder.  Or dumped anywhere.  That is how annoying Devon is to me.

I hate how he thinks he's better than everyone.

On 4/8/2024 at 7:29 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Another never-ending GC day.

I'm with teen alter Ashley. Not a fan of martinis either.

Kind of risky for Ashley to switch alters right in front of Audra. Audra doesn't have the blinders wrt Ashley's "normal" behavior that Tucker or the Abbotts do.

Didn't Summer and Chance wake up in bed together earlier? Get it but don't wear it out, Summer.

Victoria reminiscing to Claire about living in her now burned down house. That was at least three Billys worth of history, lol.

Again Tucker knew he was talking to someone other than the main Ashley. But he seemed to be intrigued by it instead of horrified. Noooo! 😱

I like to hear Chance talking about Dominic. He loves that little boy in spite of the messiness Abby and Devon caused.

They SORAs (sudden onset rapid aging) syndrome and DeSORAs syndrome many of the characters, I don't even think the writers know how old they are now.

On 4/8/2024 at 7:42 PM, Sake614 said:

Actually if Victor and Nikki are celebrating their 40th anniversary. That means Victoria is still in her 30s. So she was 16 when Cleve was born? Because Cleve is at least 26. Honestly the whole thing is ridiculous. Just say they’re celebrating the anniversary of their first wedding, without the number of years. The viewers know how long it’s been, but since the show has aged all the offspring, the timelines don’t match. 

Wouldn't that mean they got married in 84? I thought it was earlier than that, their first wedding. Does anyone recall the year? Even her being SORAs, Victoria, I thought she would have been like 45 and Claire is like 25-26.

• Like 9
On 4/8/2024 at 11:10 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh so those dates are correct. They just want us to conveniently forget they SORAsed Victoria.

14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I dub Ashley Sybil because she now has multiple personalities. 

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ you judgmental hypocrite. Didn’t you just go along with your mother’s deceitful plan to fake her death and cover up Stark’s murder?  Oh, I forgot Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️, you can’t be brainwashed because you don’t have a brain.  

LOL. So true about Summer.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Oh so those dates are correct. They just want us to conveniently forget they SORAsed Victoria.

They sure did.  Now Victoria tracks at being born sometime in the mid 1970's.

• Like 6
18 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

If one of the twosome has to die, I'm at the point where it should be Tucker

I'm not a big fan of Tucker, the character, but I do enjoy the actor's take on him.  He can be fun to watch.  If there has to be a murder in GC, could it please be Assley's alters, Teen and Mean?  I can stand the Assley Original and her bitchy, entitled attitude.  I can't with the alters.  I'd like to keep Audra, as well, as a friend to Sally. 

16 hours ago, MsMalin said:

If they de-age Victoria too much she will end up being Claire's daughter.

Well, if they de-age Claire anymore she will have to crawl back into the egg.  She has to drink a glass of water in the Jazz Mortuary?  Even Drinkki gets sparkling water.  Suprised they didn't give Claire a sippy cup.

And speaking of age:  wouldn't Summer be like 10 years younger than Claire?

16 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

What if one of Ashley's alters kill Tucker or Audra?

She'll get community service and get to swan around GC telling everyone how she's changed.

We've seen her vast collection of 6 inch pumps,

I forgot this was another term for high-heeled shoes and went a completely different route.

in... bed or the GCAC bar.  Eh, guess hooker or bimbo would fit her

And all the other woman who are inappropriately dressed for their jobs and hang out at the three major watering holes. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Peppermint said:

alcohol seeps out of your pores and stinks like heck

Maybe she'll go the vodka-soaked tampon route next.

shave that gross fuzz off Cole & Vic

It does make them look like they'd been found lying in the gutter after a 3-week bender.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Sheesh, so the theme today was . . .  uncomfortable & ugly, ugly, ugly, eh?  Dark & ugly stuff.  If you're in a depressed mood, I'd suggest skipping Wednesday's ep.

Calling Audra "the town bicycle"?  I hated that.  Calling her a bimbo?  Gave me a slight giggle.  If she implied Audra's a hooker?  Mmmm, OK, she gives off that impression.  But "the town bicycle"?  Did a male writer come up with that awful insult?  Cuz it sounded misogynist, vulgar & ugly to me.  Hated it.

OK, writers (and it's not just JG, I'm sure), have crazy Ashley (I can't keep straight the name of the wackiest one that's supposedly saying this shit) throw the zingers & insults out at the rest of this bunch -- but what she said to Traci was hideous.  Hated it and there was no reason for it. 

Why put out such an ugly ep for us to watch?  No thanks.  Big fail!

I was kinda puzzled at Tuck all smiling & smirky when meeting Audra, after witnessing this ugly display.  But yeah, it fits the character, that he might have cared for a second or 2 about Ashley, but then quickly moved on.

Btw, why wasn't Abby asked to be in this intervention?  Maybe they realized MO's acting ability wasn't up to it?  Not that the others are any great shakes, but she is pretty bad.

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, boes said:

They sure did.  Now Victoria tracks at being born sometime in the mid 1970's.

Yes that's what I thought too. 

4 hours ago, MollyB said:

I'm not a big fan of Tucker, the character, but I do enjoy the actor's take on him.  He can be fun to watch.  If there has to be a murder in GC, could it please be Assley's alters, Teen and Mean?  I can stand the Assley Original and her bitchy, entitled attitude.  I can't with the alters.  I'd like to keep Audra, as well, as a friend to Sally. 

Well, if they de-age Claire anymore she will have to crawl back into the egg.  She has to drink a glass of water in the Jazz Mortuary?  Even Drinkki gets sparkling water.  Suprised they didn't give Claire a sippy cup.

And speaking of age:  wouldn't Summer be like 10 years younger than Claire?

She'll get community service and get to swan around GC telling everyone how she's changed.

I forgot this was another term for high-heeled shoes and went a completely different route.

And all the other woman who are inappropriately dressed for their jobs and hang out at the three major watering holes. 

I hope Tucker is not murdered. I love TSJ in the role and he's a great actor. LOL agreed the alters should go. I even like Audra now compared when she blew into town 2 years ago. Her friendship with Sally is nice.

2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sheesh, so the theme today was . . .  uncomfortable & ugly, ugly, ugly, eh?  Dark & ugly stuff.  If you're in a depressed mood, I'd suggest skipping Wednesday's ep.

Calling Audra "the town bicycle"?  I hated that.  Calling her a bimbo?  Gave me a slight giggle.  If she implied Audra's a hooker?  Mmmm, OK, she gives off that impression.  But "the town bicycle"?  Did a male writer come up with that awful insult?  Cuz it sounded misogynist, vulgar & ugly to me.  Hated it.

OK, writers (and it's not just JG, I'm sure), have crazy Ashley (I can't keep straight the name of the wackiest one that's supposedly saying this shit) throw the zingers & insults out at the rest of this bunch -- but what she said to Traci was hideous.  Hated it and there was no reason for it. 

Why put out such an ugly ep for us to watch?  No thanks.  Big fail!

I was kinda puzzled at Tuck all smiling & smirky when meeting Audra, after witnessing this ugly display.  But yeah, it fits the character, that he might have cared for a second or 2 about Ashley, but then quickly moved on.

Btw, why wasn't Abby asked to be in this intervention?  Maybe they realized MO's acting ability wasn't up to it?  Not that the others are any great shakes, but she is pretty bad.

Yes it was tough to watch Ashley aka Ms. Abbott lay it into her family like that. I know it was the alter but still tough. I was wondering where Abby is too. First she's not informed when her father and brother and sister are almost killed and now this? Poor Abby.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

OK, writers (and it's not just JG, I'm sure), have crazy Ashley (I can't keep straight the name of the wackiest one that's supposedly saying this shit)

Ms. Abbott. The kid is Ash. 🙄

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

Tucker dropped in on the Ashley intervention by "coincidence." Plus he knew the person the Abbotts were confronting was an alter. Hmm. Plot contrivance was contrived.

Was it my TV or did main Ashley's pumps have gold bottoms? Those must be interesting to wear unless in Alter World they move around on air or clouds or whatever. 🤔

Man, Diane was eating up the dramaz going on in the Abbott living room. Her variety of facial reactions were everything!

Tucker. You could've sent Ashley a text with the news about your proposal to Audra. You just would've had to hope the real Ashley got to read it before mean alter Ashley deleted it, lol.

Ooh baby. AFAIC no man in GC wears a pair of slim jeans like Tucker. And with that wry smile too? Werk it, T.

Mean alter Ashley, attacking Diane is not the way you want to go. She can give as good as she gets and then some. Just sayin'.

Wake up, main Ashley! Wake uuuuup! Mean alter Ashley is about to write a check your real life won't want to cash. 😟😟😟

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Yeah, it's so weird what they're doing to Claire and Victoria's ages. When Claire first showed up didn't they say she'd graduated from Wharton? Why is she now acting like she's barely out of her teens? Maybe they don't want Claire to outshine her new mommy. I'm not sure Victoria even has a high school degree.

SORAs (sudden onset rapid aging) syndrome

Pretty sure it's "soap opera rapid aging syndrome." It does tend to be sudden though, ha ha.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nostrils, the consistent idiot, lets Tucker in and 2 minutes later tell Tucker it’s time to leave. So why wasn’t Tucker told to leave at the door?  

I do not find Sybil’s story line at all entertaining. Sybil doesn’t have the acting chops to pull off multiple personalities. If I wanted to be entertained by a person with multiple personalities, I would rewatch the United States of Tara with Toni Collette as Tara. 

I’m with Audra in loving Tucker but rejecting marriage. I don’t blame Audra, at all, for not wanting the responsibility of a legally committed relationship. The pledge of love is enough for her. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Looks like we got part of ED's emmy reel submission out of the way today.  Glad that parts over.

Sorry, but I really can't tell the difference between Original Recipe Ashley and Mean Ashley.  OR Ashley doesn't usually go after Traci so hard, but it's not unheard of, either.  As for Jack and ButtBiscuit, she's been a lot rougher for a lot longer on both of them.  Diane's been a recent target of OR Ashley as well.

If Show really wants to differentiate between OR Ashley and Mean Ashley, we need to see Mean Ashley telling Dom his drum playing sucks, ask Devon if that's his head or the Magic 8 Ball and tell darling daughter Abby to shut her mouth before flies lay eggs in it.

Then, MAYBE, just maybe, we could tell the difference.  Or not.

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ooh baby. AFAIC no man in GC wears a pair of slim jeans like Tucker. And with that wry smile too? Werk it, T.

LOL, I misread that as "Twerk it".  Now that would be fun tv.😁

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Was it my TV or did main Ashley's pumps have gold bottoms? Those must be interesting to wear unless in Alter World they move around on air or clouds or whatever. 🤔

Looked like gold spikey 6 inch heels to me.  Copying Audra's fashion sense, is she?  Hmmmmm.

Wish I could have enjoyed the slapdown of Diane & Billy, but no.  The extremely cruel slamming of Traci left a very, very bad taste . . .

• Like 7
  • Love 4