Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Victor: I’m going to destroy my son emotionally and professionally so that he’s forced to return to the frigid bosom of his family. Now, who wants to shove this Father of the Year mug directly up my ass?

Nick: I might. Let me think about it.

@@@@@@@@

Kyle: Totally pumped to be joining Team Victor! Listen to all the great reasons you should be cheering me on, baby.

Summer: Go fuck a hat, Kyle.

Kyle: When you have the opportunity to help a bitter old man wreck his son’s life AND backstab your own father, you gotta do it. You haven’t even heard the best part - textile mills! Woot!

Summer: Here’s a beret and some baby oil. Enjoy your evening.

@@@@@@@@@

Nikki: I have very reasonable doubts about Stark stealing my necklace. My instincts tell me Jack and Diane committed the robbery. Most importantly, I think Diane is a big poopy head with cooties who should move out of MY town.

Victoria: Good talk.

@@@@@@@

Natey Nate Nate: Let me get in my daily dig at Devon and then we can blow copious amounts of smoke up each other’s pantaloons. I’ll order takeout.

Audra: What an absolutely fantastic idea. If your lady friend shows up, I can always head to Crimson Lights and get my jollies forcing Sharon to provide good customer service.

Nate: No problem. We’ll pick this up after I disappoint Elena.

@@@@@@@@

Nick: Dad’s going to break all of Adam’s toys because he thinks Adam will come running to play with our toys.

Victoria: Waaaahhhh! I don’t wanna share.

Nick: I put boogers on mine.

@@@@@@@@@

Traci: Walk of shame happening here. *Giggle*

Jack: Diane and I went necking at Makeout Point. Naked. Hehehehe.

Diane: I’m going to wear Jack’s varsity jacket from now on.

Jack: We’re so adorable. Everyone will just love us. Except for my biggest fan, NinjaPenguins. I’m getting a real hostile vibe from that one.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

see Diane lowkey laying the groundwork for Jack to remarry her. He'll want to lift her up and make her "an honest woman again" as Mrs. Jack Abbott, society maven.

Good God, Nikki will shit to eternity and Copperheads' face will stretch into Edvard Munch's "Scream" Ashley's face will explode because she actually will move it  in shock and all the fillers will blow out.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 14

Seeing Jack in bed with MulvaDiane made me sad. It should have been OGDiane! Damn this show's love for Phylthy. And WTF Jack? You made love wearing a watch? If it had been a smart watch so you could keep track of your heart rate, okay, but your Rolex, really? This had to have been a real quickie. Don't get too comfortable MulvaDiDi. It's not a good sign if he won't take off his watch when he boinks ya.

As others have noted, Nikki's new haircut looks great. Jill looks great, too.

Hold the bus. In what universe when the boss says you are going to work through lunch, on your first day no less, do you tell him no?

How stupid is it that Audra is being a bitch to Sharinsane? Shouldn't she at least get to know her first? Shouldn't she have a, ya know, reason?

Jack being with DiDi is even stupider than $Bill being with Sheila.

And on the subject of stupider things - mop's dress.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Does anyone know where I go to surrender?  Do I just acknowledge defeat or do I have to sign something?  It's getting harder to think straight after watching Show these days......

But here goes.......Dummer - nope, she deserves to be called Summer today - was the smartest person in town.  She won the Genoa City brain by a landslide today.  She blew away that Hairdo she's married to by speaking sensibly, using small words and not too many of them for his widdle brain to understand, and he still didn't grasp anything she said.  That overprocessed, hairless-as-a-plucked-chicken cud-chewing mental midget of a man not only didn't understand a thing she said, he had a preemptive tantrum just in case she disagreed with him. 

Lola really dodged a bullet.  

5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Natey Nate Nate: Let me get in my daily dig at Devon and then we can blow copious amounts of smoke up each other’s pantaloons. I’ll order takeout.

Audra: What an absolutely fantastic idea. If your lady friend shows up, I can always head to Crimson Lights and get my jollies forcing Sharon to provide good customer service.

Nate: No problem. We’ll pick this up after I disappoint Elena.

Nate never shuts up but yet, he never says anything.  Buzzwords, buzzsaw, buzzkill, the man should be the poster child for what happens when someone's head gets so big he can no longer pull it out of his own ass.  Today's dialogue between him and Audra was pretty funny in how adeptly they handled never saying anything specific about anything other than how great they both are.  

I so wish ButtBiscuit was still taking people out on Jaboat for some of his three hour tours.  There are so many Genoa City inhabitants, but today, especially Nate and Audra who I'd love to see marooned somewhere with Gilligan, Mary Ann and the gang.  They'd be perfect as Thurston Howell the III and his darling Lovey.

I can't remember the last time we saw Jack's bedroom, or what passes for it these days.  My last clear memory is when he was married to Dr. Emily Peterson, and I'm pretty sure the decor was similar to what we saw today.  As for Jack keeping his watch on, maybe that's because even he knows it's later than he thinks.

Oh, Show, one more bone to pick with you.  It's bad enough that Summer was the smartest maid in Dairy Land, but did Show have to make Nick look less dumb than usual too?  It's been a painful Monday.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Jack couldn't take his watch off while he was getting busy with Diane? Devon also kept his on when he was with Abby last week. I don't know why that annoys me so much.

They are timing how.fast it takes to get off

• LOL 11
8 hours ago, boes said:

Nate never shuts up but yet, he never says anything.  Buzzwords, buzzsaw, buzzkill, the man should be the poster child for what happens when someone's head gets so big he can no longer pull it out of his own ass.  Today's dialogue between him and Audra was pretty funny in how adeptly they handled never saying anything specific about anything other than how great they both are.  

God, will they ever stop kissing each other's asses?  Yes, I love the big ideas with no plan of execution. So happy to see that Newman is going with podcasts. I hear Billy is looking for a job maybe he can apply.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10

They are timing how.fast it takes to get off

Yeah! It's like he's on the clock because he's getting paid by the half-hour. Or she is. 🤬

If those watches Jack and Devon wore were actual Rolexes, maybe there's a product placement deal happening. But geez, the show should be able to figure out a better way to highlight the product.

MulvaDiane

Tee, never gets old.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

So happy to see that Newman is going with podcasts. 

Ooooh, I hope these are True Crime podcasts.  There is so much to cull from the everyday lives of the GC hoi polloi.  They could get Phylthy to use her  detective/computer skillz and Drinkki and Assley could add expert testimony about everyone in GC they don't like. The very first would be nailing Jack and Company for the Big Jewelry Heist.  Then on to Which One of Victor's Children Killed Him?  I can't wait!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

Sorry, but to me, Danny "the son,"  looks as old as his mother Phyllis, or older. Maybe I missed something here, but where is Danny living? In his van parked down by the river? Naturally, Sasquatch Phyllis is jumping right in with both feet, hitting the ground running, and will screw things up with her predictable habit of helicopter mothering her adult children. Phyllis needs to get a life. Is is just me, but aren't the same people always in Crimson Lights, Society, or the Glam Club? I don't get the economic sustainability of this. Maybe the MWT's could fill up these places with some random customers sometimes. IMO very few businesses of this sort would be successful, being solely patronized by a clientele of only family and acquaintances. Isn't the living room at Devon's apartment on a lower level from the staircase? Maybe Abby should stand down there for her scenes when they are conversing.  Right now I am getting the vibe that she is the teacher that Gwyneth Paltrow played on Glee, and he is one of the students.  Chelsea's podcast idea is flat out stupid and ill advised There is a already a national 24 hour telephone hotline the suicidal can call staffed with professional help. The conceit of these two, do they really think they need to burden any listeners with their stories, and how they coped, because IMO neither one of them is functioning very well outside of their codependency on each other.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

They could get Phylthy to use her  detective/computer skillz and Drinkki and Assley could add expert testimony about everyone in GC they don't like. The very first would be nailing Jack and Company for the Big Jewelry Heist.  Then on to Which One of Victor's Children Killed Him?  I can't wait!

I am down with this! I wonder if Jackie Boy has ever done time or seen the inside of a prison cell? I cant think of a time when he's run afoul of the law, can any of you Preverts? It would be fabulous to see him go down for this, and then have the wrath of GC rain down upon Diane. I think the actress that plays Diane is good and I love that she's naturally beautiful. However I loathe Diane the character and would love for her to be gone. But then again, if I had to choose, I'd keep her and 86 flailing armed, over bronzed SyPhyllis...

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

Sorry, but to me, Danny "the son,"  looks as old as his mother Phyllis, or older. Maybe I missed something here, but where is Danny living? In his van parked down by the river? Naturally, Sasquatch Phyllis is jumping right in with both feet, hitting the ground running, and will screw things up with her predictable habit of helicopter mothering her adult children. Phyllis needs to get a life. Is is just me, but aren't the same people are always in Crimson Lights, Society, or the Glam Club? I don't get the economic sustainability of this. Maybe the MWT's could fill up these places with some random customers sometimes. IMO very few businesses of this sort would be successful, being solely patronized by a clientele of only family and acquaintances. Isn't the living room at Devon's apartment on a lower level from the staircase? Maybe Abby should stand down there for her scenes when they are conversing.  Right now I am getting the vibe that she is the teacher that Gwyneth Paltrow played on Glee, and he is one of the students.  Chelsea's podcast idea is flat out stupid and ill advised There is a already a national 24 hour telephone hotline the suicidal can call staffed with professional help. The conceit of these two, do they really think they need to burden any listeners with their stories, and how they coped, because IMO neither one of them is functioning very well outside of their codependency on each other.

Danny needs to shave his grey beard.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Where to begin. 
Because the Abbott mansion looks so flimsy, it’s hard to buy that all these adults live there. Also hard to buy that Traci would be beaming over the new couple. 
Victor, such a creep. Sabotaging the mother of the latest Newman. 
Where are they going with Phyllis and Tucker? Is there a Phucker in our future?

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Julyolo said:

The conceit of these two, do they really think they need to burden any listeners with their stories, and how they coped, because IMO neither one of them is functioning very well outside of their codependency on each other.

This! What, does Chelsea think her life and Billy's are totally under control now and they can advise others?  I hate how this show treats serious issues. They could have done an excellent story with Chance about PTSD but totally dropped the ball on that one too. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

I also find the idea of Chelsea and Billy starting a new podcast to help people suffering from depression, ridiculous. Billy looks depressed 99% of the time, He’s a doom and gloom presence. Chelsea looks way too recovered too quickly to help others. She’s dressed up, makeup, jewelry and grinning as she tries to play happy family with Johnny and Connor. Victoria is right to be concerned.

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

First let me address Jack wearing a watch, while getting busy, to time how fast they get off. Well Jack hasn’t had sex in quite a long time so I would imagine that there was premature e-Jack-u-lation 😉

Copperhead doesn’t have a chip on her shoulder, she has the entire log.  Copperhead has “insane” game skills?  That’s new to me. If she has them she has kept them under wraps.  It’s also Copperhead’s mantra that contracts have no meaning.  So Copperhead is taking it upon herself to pitch Daniel’s idea to NM. As for Tucker sneaking up on Copperhead, he was there first and ease dropping on her conversation 😂. Copperhead’s whisper can be heard a mile away. 

Bowie seems to be spending more time with Devon than Abby.  As I thought, Bowie wasn’t more than a toy to Abby that has served its purpose and now sits in the closet. 

Kudos Devon kudos turning down Lily’s and Jill’s offer.  It’s not a win win but a loose loose situation for Devon.  Abby please STFU and keep your suck ass opinion to yourself.  Why don’t you deliver that same message to Lily in thinking what this will do to Devon.  At this point I don’t know who’s dumber, Summer or Abby?  Abby it works both ways but Adam is more inclined to get past his grievances with his siblings than that are inclined to do so with him.  

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea your idea is a dollar short and years too late.  Do I include you on the who’s dumber list. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Of course Phyllis made Daniel apologize to her for her nutbag behavior. Of course.

Aw, Tucker has a big mad. But yeesh, I never understand the glass-throwing thing--other than at a Greek restaurant after downing a shot of ouzo, anyway. Now there's glass all over his room's floor and rugs. Dangerous.

Looked like a chem test between Victoria & Tucker. Hmm, I don't hate the idea of them having a fling. Victor would lose what's left of his mind when he found out, unless they decided to keep it a dirty little secret.

Was Lily actually wearing shorts? With bare legs? It's been snowing, FFS! So stupid.

Billy trying to jump bad with Tucker. Boy, bye. You can't even handle crazypants Chelsea so you'd be light work for Mr. McCall if he'd even bother coming at you.

Hah, hah, Lily. Machiavelli's ghost is pointing and laughing at your weak attempts at corporate gamesmanship. Devon is not playing, not with you or with Jill. Buy a clue, hon. And some frigging pants.

AYFKMWTS?!!!???!! The podcast crap again? Like it was so great the first time around. 🙄 Guess the MWTs have completely run out of fresh ideas for Chelsea and Billy.

Shut up, Abby. Remember that time you sued your daddy to take ownership of your $500M trust fund? That didn't permanently end your relationship with him, did it? Devon and Lily moved past her killing his wife and unborn child. Wrecking the C-W IPO is nothing compared to that.

Ehhh, Lily, I'm not convinced Dru and Neil would've been in your corner on this situation with Devon. In fact, I still doubt Neil would've let the merger with Chancellor happen to begin with.

Not sure why Tucker would want to do a business deal with Phyllis, especially on such a starry-eyed project as Omega Sphere. He might well go to the GC zoo and jump in the tiger pit if he's that bored.

I knew Abby was taller than Devon but didn't realize how much taller.  She's towering over him today. 

She's also wearing shoes with at least 3-inch heels. When barefoot she might not be much than he is.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

I am down with this! I wonder if Jackie Boy has ever done time or seen the inside of a prison cell? I cant think of a time when he's run afoul of the law, can any of you Preverts?

I remember that he had to do community service at an old folks facility. But I don't remember why. BTW, it was when Terry Lester played Jack.

• Like 5
  • Useful 8
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Copperhead has “insane” game skills?  That’s new to me. If she has them she has kept them under wraps. 

Think back, she and the monkey man were always playing video games. Also when she was with Damon Porter she was a fierce gamer, which I think was before you started watching.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

So Phyllis is shopping around Daniel’s game? Guess she never heard of a contract? 

speaking of contracts, while I’m on Devon’s side here, someone help me out.l.if he indeed signed a contract agreeing to the merger and IPO, does he have any legal standing to back out? OTOH, if he’s an equal partner with Jill in CW, how can an IPO move forward without his consent? I never understood their arrangement.

Not a Tucker fan but I did enjoy him telling Victoria that if he comes for NE, she’ll be the last to know. I’d pay every penny I have to see him take over NE and throw the whole lot of them out on their asses. Then I want him to install Adam as CEO. Of course I also want a pony…

billy and Chelsea’s excellent podcast adventure part 2? No thanks. I certainly agree with her that mental illness too often carries a stigma that prevents people from getting help. Just not sure how their podcast is going to cure that. Or who is going to produce it since neither is gainfully employed right now.

honestly, this show has become background noise for me. I’m so not interested in anything anymore. Least of all Jack and Diane’s great jewelry heist…

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Sake614 said:

Not a Tucker fan but I did enjoy him telling Victoria that if he comes for NE, she’ll be the last to know. I’d pay every penny I have to see him take over NE and throw the whole lot of them out on their asses. Then I want him to install Adam as CEO. Of course I also want a pony…

Am I the only one who actually LIKES him?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I love Tucker. Even when he’s being a dick, he has this delightfully befuddled air about him that just tickles me. 

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 12
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Think back, she and the monkey man were always playing video games. Also when she was with Damon Porter she was a fierce gamer, which I think was before you started watching.

I didn’t take Daniel’s comment about Copperhead’s gaming skills to mean playing video games. I took it more to be about understanding what is necessary to bring a successful video game to fruition. Because you know how to excel at playing a game, doesn’t make you an expert developing a game. Daniel is the visionary here. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I liked him just fine when SN played him. But I don’t think much of TSJ. Never have, never will.  And I find this iteration of the character to be a whiny man-child. So I guess in that respect, he and Devon really are father and son 🤣

Edited by Sake614
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Who the hell does MS's make up? Honestly,it looks like someone consistently draws orange crayon on the SKIN around her mouth instead of on her lips.

That's exactly right.  The make up folks can't put anything directly on Phyllis's lips because of her second mouth.  You know, that extra bit she used so effectively in that toothpaste commercial some years back?

giphy.gif

Bad Breath getting you down?  Pepsodent is outta this world!

Phyllis is the only xenomorph to successfully transition from outer space horror to day time star.

Make up can be touchy.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

I was thinking as Tucker threw the glass today, that the director probably wanted that in there because verbally TSJ lacks any energy. It’s odd to me… even when wooing Ashley, the supposed love of his life, he was never animated. So I never felt there was any truth to his feelings for her UNTIL today when he threw the glass and suddenly I thought “huh, so he actually is upset?”.  I’ve never seen this actor in any other role so I’m not sure if it’s an acting choice to play Tucker so monotone or if that’s his skill level, but it makes the character tough to read, at least for me.

• Like 9
  • Useful 5

9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Where are they going with Phyllis and Tucker? Is there a Phucker in our future?

Brilliant!  This might be my favorite soap couple nickname ever.

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

She's also wearing shoes with at least 3-inch heels. When barefoot she might not be much than he is.

Was she?  I didn't see what type of shoes she was wearing, only that the height disparity between them was especially noticeable today.

4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

So far I'm liking him.  His warning to Victoria today was especially fun.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I love Tucker. Even when he’s being a dick, he has this delightfully befuddled air about him that just tickles me. 

I love him, too.  He plays Tucker as a Mr. Peepers type on first glance, but then, he seems (to me anyway) like Mr. Peepers packing a machete.  

There are elements of his Todd Manning from OLTL in his delivery and his utter lack of concern for people who don't directly impact him but there's enough of a difference between that character and his Tucker to keep me very interested.

Full disclosure - I was very unimpressed with the first Tucker and utterly loathed Stephen Nichols as the second incarnation.  This one, I like.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Was she?

Yep, though the show didn't make it easy to see them. I had to rewind and freeze her movements a lot before I saw them because she was also wearing long pants. She does appear to be taller than he is but not as much as it seems because of the shoes she wears. I don't think any woman character on this show ever wears flats or low heels except maybe Traci.

not sure if it’s an acting choice to play Tucker so monotone or if that’s his skill level,

It's not his skill level.; TSJ a capable actor. IMO the way he's portraying Tucker is somewhere in between his interpretation of the character and the way he's being directed to perform. This iteration of Tucker is supposed to be broody and lowkey menacing but trying to seem nonchalant, I think.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Was Lily actually wearing shorts? With bare legs?

My husband swallowed his sandwich whole when he saw that. Jesus Lily, cover up or you'll catch a hoochie coochie cold.

• LOL 12

OMG!! Lauren celebrating being a style icon in one of the most hideous dresses possible. Wrinkled all over (especially the sleeves), atrocious color, ill-placed cleavage cut-out, at least 6 inches too short. Even Lauren doesn't seem to have much energy for this retrospective of her life, or is that a side effect of Botox? Her audience on the couches appeared to be every bit as underwhelmed about her life story as she was. News travels slowly from LA to Genoa City, she hasn't heard yet that her arch-nemesis Sheila survives? Then to top it off, for a grand finale, in waltzes Phyllis with longer hair extensions on one side of her head, missing one sleeve on her dress! IMO, this episode brought a whole new meaning to lackluster. Only thing that might have helped  today was after re-playing that boat explosion, the MWT's going for a "jumping the shark"  ending with Lauren and Michael.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Jesus Lily, cover up or you'll catch a hoochie coochie cold.

Maybe she could rub some Tussin on it. (Chris Rock, probably NSFW.)

Caught a couple of minutes of today's show in passing and yuck on Lauren's dress. Given the occasion you'd think they would've put her in something that doesn't look like it came from the Fenmores remainders bin. ETA: ^^^jinx!

Also, Fen's boyfriend is cute.

And on a slightly tangential note, on DAYS before it went to streaming only, I'm pretty sure I saw "Kevin" in bed with "Fen." Keeping it in the family, lol.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
On 1/23/2023 at 8:08 PM, Sake614 said:

why is Audra so intent on antagonizing Sharon?

On 1/23/2023 at 9:41 PM, SweePea59 said:

How stupid is it that Audra is being a bitch to Sharinsane? Shouldn't she at least get to know her first? Shouldn't she have a, ya know, reason?

Wondering the same. This can't be about Noah-- he's sort of a non-entity at this point. It's not obvious yet, but I suspect this is going to end up being about Chance. I think Show is still deciding whether to go with 

Audra-Nate-Elena, or Audra-Chance-Sharon

• Like 5
  • Useful 7

As terrible and tacky as Lauren’s dresses (and hair) are, they are still not as terrible, tacky and off-putting as the way that Phyllis presents. The two actresses must be the victims of the same on-set stylist.

Two other wowsers. I didn’t see Lily’s shorts yesterday, but were they actually shorts? She has been known to wear skirts that practically show the ladybits. Second. I have seen rumors where Show may be thinking of a Victoria/Tucker pairing. That would be a waste of Tucker; Victoria does not generate chemistry easily with any partner.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Despite Lauren's ugly, peek-a-boob dress that only a Klingon woman could love (ST:TNG watchers will know what I'm talking about), I really enjoyed today's show.

First, I had no idea that Lauren and Jill were half-sisters and didn't know that Lauren had another son. 

Second, I'm far more interested in Lauren, Michael, Fen, Kevin, Gloria and Chloe than Victor fucking with the lives of his children, Jack and Diane stealing jewelry, and whatever is going on with Abby and Devon.  I wish the Fenmore/Baldwins were on more often.

Finally, Zach Tinker is such a good looking man. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

didn’t see Lily’s shorts yesterday, but were they actually shorts? She has been known to wear skirts that practically show the ladybits.

Oddly, Worn on TV doesn't have Lily's outfit from yesterday, but what she had on looked a lot like this:

3jgOduw.jpg

Lily was even carrying a tiny bag like this model is. Apparently it's a look now. I think Lily has great legs so she can totally rock a shorts suit but geez, not in WI in the middle of winter when an establishing shot has shown GC covered in snow.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Everyone already said what needs to be said about Lauren’s dress…..but it’s so ugly I think we can keep going. Between the shade of green, the fit, and the window for the boobs I don’t know if it could get any uglier.

I did like the 80s flashbacks. It made me think of my own curling iron and hairspray.

The Shelia scene has me worried. Lauren doesn’t know Shelia is alive? I hope Shelia isn’t crossing over to Y and R. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, TVForever said:

By the way, did we already know that Fenmore was gay, or was today his coming out for the audience?

He was all up in Dummer the last few times he was around and even tried to start something up with Lola.  The actor is currently on DOOL and doing a good job, which was a surprise, since I thought he really stunk up the place when he was in Genoa City as Fen previously.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3