Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

faith must be pretty smart to have gotten in that school.  Outside of uncle Adam, she’ll be the only college educated Newman.

Didn't Summer attend college too? I know she went to some rich kid beach party school in the Caribbean but she left early. The next time we saw her she had stolen and wrecked an expensive sports car from her married lover in Atlanta. However, after she went to work at Jabot and started giving Harvard grads Jack and Kyle advice on how to run their family company, I think there was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it mention of her having completed her degree remotely. That supposedly was why she was suddenly able to use all this fancy corporate jargon with four- and five-syllable words. And why Summer was recently able to figure out on her very own that Marchetti was in hidden financial trouble and ripe for a buyout. 🥺

If the show lasts that long, Faith will come home and wipe Aunt Victoria’s ass and take over all of Newman!

We can only hope. That would be a great place to end the show IMO, with Victor having survived just long enough to see Newman's third generation take over his empire.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Didn't Summer attend college too? I know she went to some rich kid beach party school in the Caribbean but she left early. The next time we saw her she had stolen and wrecked an expensive sports car from her married lover in Atlanta. However, after she went to work at Jabot and started giving Harvard grads Jack and Kyle advice on how to run their family company, I think there was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it mention of her having completed her degree remotely. That supposedly was why she was suddenly able to use all this fancy corporate jargon with four- and five-syllable words. And why Summer was recently able to figure out on her very own that Marchetti was in hidden financial trouble and ripe for a buyout. 🥺

The monkeys with a keyboard decided to give Summer 2.0 a brain where Summer 1.0 could hardly distinguish between her  left and right hand.  Even with Summer’s newly discovered brain, it would be very hard for a non financial person to make heads or tails out of Marchetti’s financial position. 

Jack is a Harvard Business School graduate which probably make Jack more amenable to Adam’s business acumen.  In Summer’s and Kyle’s online bio, there is no mention that either of them graduated from college. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

The monkeys with a keyboard decided to give Summer 2.0 a brain where Summer 1.0 could hardly distinguish between her  left and right hand.  Even with Summer’s newly discovered brain, it would be very hard for a non financial person to make heads or tails out of Marchetti’s financial position. 

Jack is a Harvard Business School graduate which probably make Jack more amenable to Adam’s business acumen.  In Summer’s and Kyle’s online bio, there is no mention that either of them graduated from college. 

The new Summer seems smarter than the last one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

They've done this IPO story twice already, when Victor bought up all of the Jabot shares and when Tucker took over Chancellor Industries.  Why is Jill expecting a different result this time?   I didn't understand Nate's tantrum at all, either.  It seemed to be Jill asking for his opinion about taking the company public that set him off.  ?   Devon should just divest his company from Chancellor.  His initial reservations about the merger have all borne out, so getting out now is his best option.  Lily will pout and then say "okayfine, go", but who cares? 

The giant woman on stilts in the background was so distracting, even from all the Adam-Sally hotness!  Who will they cast next as an extra?  The Elephant Man or conjoined twins?  

I did appreciate Victor's brief moment of self-awareness when he wondered if Nick and Sharon were going to bail on his lunch invitation.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 9/10/2022 at 8:52 PM, SweePea59 said:

And Sharinsane, a Newman by injection, got some sort of night school Cracker Jack/Matchbook/Clown College degree in pseudo psychology. I think her major was Armchair Psychology.

I know Sharon gets a lot flak for this, but IMO it was one if the best things SSM did during her reign as head writer. Had she not taken Sharon in this direction, I shudder to think what Mal Young(who succeeded her) would've done to this character when he became the head writer. 

Edited by ezzylin
  • Like 5
  • Love 7

I realize the character, Adam Newman, has put up with quite a bit of annoyance and outright hate over the years by other characters….some of it deserved.  However, in the last month or so, it seems EVERYONE is coming for him at the same time except Jack.  Do any of you get the feeling Adam will be killed off or written out fairly soon?  Is MG leaving the show?  

Edited by tinderbox
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, Rileyjo said:

I probably am a minority about my opinions. But I love Adam.  Yes, he did some horrible things, but so has everyone else in that town.  I wasn’t watching back then, but didn’t victor lock some guy in a cellar and feed him rats?  Such a lovable curmudgeon! Only the fine citizens of GC all forget everyone else’s indiscretions.  The writers sort of wrote Adam into a corner when he burned Ashley’s fetus.  Maybe he wasn’t meant to be long term? Also miss Michael Muhney in the role.

ICAM. I don't MAB ever intended for SORASed Adam Newman to be a long-term character, even though he's child of Victor Newman. She clearly didn't care about legacy characters (look what she did to Ricky Williams) and the only Newman offspring she cared about were Victoria and Nick. I think the audience, who are mostly women could never get past what he did to Ashley, which was horrific and disturbing, then what happened with Delia (another legacy character) with the accident and subsequent cover up. I think MM's popularity played a huge part in why the character is still around, because MAB seemed hell bent on destroying Adam, in the same way she tried to do with Sharon.  No character, regardless of their popularity could ever come back from killing a child, accident or not. Over on GH, arguably the most popular long-term character,  Luke,  couldn't even do it, it had to be rewritten as a "back from the dead" storyline.

Edited by ezzylin
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Do any of you get the feeling Adam will be killed off or written out fairly soon?  Is MG leaving the show?   

That's what I've been wondering too, and it's odd because MG seems to enjoy a certain amount of protection due to his relationship with SC. Wonder what happens if he decides he wants to do other things besides being on a soap opera?

I do like this different turn they're taking with Adam now, having him show some vulnerability but it's not clear whether it's totally sincere. However, I'm not looking forward to the major gut punch he's about to take from Sally, per the new promo that was released yesterday. Ugh.

And since I'm feeling like that petty b!sh this lovely a.m., I'll just leave this

hVs0Zkl.jpg

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

As much as I’ve criticized the wardrobe department over Sally’s inappropriate clothing in the workplace, I have to say that they’ve stepped up the game. She’s been looking really fine and appropriate lately.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

I liked Victoria's top. Nice suit on Nick. The wardrobe people finally got one that fits him properly. Meanwhile, weird outfit on Chloe. I'm thinkiing she must've gotten dressed in the dark.

Apparently Victoria is the NE CEO in name only. She didn't blink at learning Victor told Nick to make a big personnel change, and he didn't even bother to consult her.

How many times today (in GC time) do Nate and Elena  have to meet at the coffeehouse? Wasn't this like their 3rd scene there in less than 24 hours?

Aw, Lily. Must be rough finding out C-W doesn't belong to you after all. You were living in a fantasy world when you thought everything would be peachy keen because your family is running the show. Nope, the Winters et al have been taking messiness to the next level for years.

Guess nobody showed Sally how to set up automatic alerts on her e-calendar.

Kind of presumptuous of Nick to think Sally is off her game totally because of Adam. Adam is always the Newmans' convenient scapegoat.

I think Nate is such a big baby. He didn't get his way with the music festival so now he's gonna go suck his thumb. Wah, wah, wah. 👶

Why does Sally have to tell Nick everything happening between her and Adam? It's none of his business. Plus it makes her look weak as a CEO to be having a rough breakup negatively affect how she does her job. Gah.

OMFG, CHLOE! SHUT UP ABOUT ADAM!!!!! Yeah, get to steppin' you psycho. Go be with your husband who isn't exactly a choir boy either.

Imani, your advice is kind of toxic. Why are so you invested in Nate's career?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Question:  Now that King Kong is dead, wouldn’t you think that Kyle would want to legally change Harrison’s last name from Locke to Abbott. 

Isn’t it about time that Summer and Kyle get a little rain on their parade?  I believe it’s time for Tara to return to bring this to fruition. 

Of course Olive didn’t need anyone to close all those deals. Not even her beloved COO or CO-CFO.  

Lily Lily Lily, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Why would Lily think that Nostrils is taking sides?  Lilly likes the idea and so does Jill, so why that Nostrils think it’s also a good idea taking sides. 

I still don’t understand why CW would even think about going public. Between Devon and Jill there could be enough capital infusion to fund one music festival. If the music festival is successful, than they would make a profit to fund additional music festivals. I guess I have to give the monkeys with a keyboard a lesion how to write a plausible story on how a successful in business operates.  Did Jill think about if  CW went public?  That would give Victor an opportunity to own a major piece CW. 

Come on Olive, Natey Nate Nate is a better fit, for NM, than Sally?  Olive prides herself that she is a superior business woman but she operated way too much on ego and personal emotions.  Olive is a miserable bitch beside being a hypocrite. How long did it take Olive to get over King Kong but she expects Sally to get over Adam instantly. How many missed opportunities did Olive have getting over King Kong?  Rules for thee but not for me. 

If Sally and Adam are cut from the same cloth, then why are the monkeys with a keyboard making her prostitute herself and fall into the arms of Banana Breath 🤢🤮.  

I hope Chloe has walked out for good. Good riddance. Who the hell she thinks she is to tell anyone how to live when her husband is a rapist and a felon.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Did Jill think about if  CW went public?  That would give Victor an opportunity to own a major piece CW. 

This is what doesn't make sense to me.  I'm pretty sure Jill was at Jabot when Victor did just that over there, and she has to remember what Tucker did to Katherine.  And both companies ended up going back to being privately held.  So what the hell is she thinking?  And Lily said something today about how going public will give them an infusion of cash to take on the projects they want to do.  But CW has just made two offers that couldn't be refused (one to Phyllis for The Gargamel Puff'n'stuff, and one to Sally to buy out Elena's contract), acting as though they have unlimited resources.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Ok, I actually liked today's episode quite a bit.  Lot of just talking and some conflict where I could (mostly) see both sides of the argument even if I favor one character over the other.  

Was pretty disappointed in Sally initially playing down the miscue (blaming the assistant, WTF?), because that's your damn job, but she came to her senses.

Chloe, man...I mean she's actually right in that Sally isn't thinking straight and needs to hear about it.  But maybe try a different angle?  It's possible someone could be a bit screwed up about a relationship, in need of a talking to, etc...WITHOUT it involving Adam being the antichrist.   Even if she really does believe that about him, FFS, she sounds deranged.  

All Nate cares about is his version of respect (read: people blowing smoke up his ass), and doesn't belong anywhere near an executive level right now being this sensitive.  In the business world you don't have the right to have all your ideas accepted and implemented, even IF they're good.  Especially when you're new.  And way to be rude to Elena, ass.  

Victoria/AH looked cute today.  

This show is more enjoyable without Phyllis and Victor.   Find another "chaos" character where the egomania isn't running rampant and the scripts don't have to be written to their demands.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

It’s very funny it is that Olive tells Nikki that she can get one of Lauren’s designer to design a wedding dress for Summer. Tell me Olive, how did Lauren’s designer work out for you?  By the way, if Fenmores is the exclusive distributor for Marchetti, than why would Lauren need designers?  To me it’s sounds like Fenmores’ designs would be in direct competition with Marchetti. I would image that neither one of them would sell lower end clothing.  

Hey Kyle, Tessa was having trouble long before Adam showed up. Tessa “loosening up” had nothing to do with Adam leaving but everything to do with Mariah’s confidence building talk.  

Nobody is home and Harrison is still awake but for all intensive purposes, Summer and Kyle were about to defile Jack’s couch. 

Diane gives Summer and Kyle a very reasonable explanation of what Rodan is up to but they both look dumbfounded that Rodan wouldn’t be able to pull this off. No Summer, you know as well as anyone this is far from being hypothetical. I just have to opine one more thing in the transformation from Summer 1.0 and Summer 2.0. Summer 1.0’s brain was in her chest and by reducing her chest, it increased her brain.  Maybe Summer 2.0’s brain wasn’t increased enough when it comes to Rodan.  Summer 2.0 actually believes that Diane has the same computer skills as her mother?  Come on Summer 2.0, Rodan’s and Diane’s computer skill aren’t even comparable.  

Once again I have to say that there is no love loss between Deacon and Nikki and yet she’s so indignant that Deacon would give Nikki dirt on Diane.  Can anyone else buy me see the hypocrisy in Olive letting Nikki take the day off, from her busy schedule, to pursue a personal vendetta while Sally is bastardized for missing a meeting for personal reasons.  

Jack and Victor are drinking Tequila like it’s scotch. With that much Tequila, you would link that there would be a little dunk, but the Tequila seemed to keep Victor from mumbling but not from being delusional. 

Sally and Adam had months and months of a smoldering fire before the passion erupted.  It seems to be less than a month since Banana Breath’s and Sally’s chemistry (I don’t see any at all) is being tested but the monkeys with a keyboard insist on having them go straight to fire.  I really don’t like the fact that the monkeys with a keyboard are trying to bring Sally down to Chelsea’s level as a cat in heat. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

To me it’s sounds like Fenmores’ designs would be in direct competition with Marchetti. I would image that neither one of them would sell lower end clothing.  

They could both be high end lines. Fenmore's may be classic Pretty Woman call girl, while Marchetti may be Sopranos style goomah.

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 15

Deacon has his hands full right now with another psycho serial criminal.  He doesn't have time for Nikki's trifling ass.

Yeah, there is negative zero chemistry between Nick and Sally.  It's not believable on any level.  Is there any other point to this besides driving Adam back to the dark side?  Meanwhile, despite all his talk to the contrary, Victor confirmed what little regard he has for Adam. 

Summer, still stuck on stupid.  She literally saw Phyllis in conference with the reporter who wrote the article about Diane, yet believes her mother has totally clean hands and is doing nothing at all to target Diane.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

Huh, I didn't realize Nikki knew Eric and Ridge Forrester.

Chelsea sits around in her hotel suite alone in high heels. Shades of Erica Kane.

Yeesh, DreamAbby's aluminum foil dress. Bad fabric, bad fit. AFAIC, it was a fashion don't. Meanwhile, I hadn't noticed Sharon's triple-dangly earrings before. They looked like they should be hanging on a Christmas tree, lol.

Seriously, Victor? How is it any of your business where your grown-a$$ son Adam works, or why Jack decides to hire anyone? Are you lost because you are way out of your lane.

I see you, MWTs  Fifteen minutes in, I've already counted three uses of the word "restless." If you all get the total up to 50 by September 30th, I'll be impressed. 🙄

Jack, you might as well have been talking to the salt and pepper shakers. Victor will never admit he's done Adam any wrong, nor be grateful to you for extending any kindness to Adam. TGVN wants his kids only to be beholden to TGVN.

Victoria is right about Nikki getting in Deacon's orbit again. I wonder why Victor is okay with it?

Heh, just because you're hella paranoid that doesn't mean they aren't still out to get you. Right, Diane?

But Victor, Adam's already gotten a rise out of you. Otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time trying to convince Jack he'd made a mistake by hiring Adam. You would've just sat back and smugly waited until things went sideways.

Chance. Boy are you heading down the wrong road. Chelsea will glom onto you so hard you'll need laser surgery to remove her.

Imposter syndrome. Oh FFS. But I gotta give Sally props for pulling that one out of her hat. Nick was like "Yeah? Me too! Jinkies!"

Four! Chance said "restless" again, to Abby. Whee!

Ugh, it's becoming clearer to me how the nightmare scenario between Sally and Nick will develop. She'll be trying to save her job, and he'll think he can screw her lingering feelings for Adam out of her. Yep, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it! 😉

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Imposter syndrome. Oh FFS. But I gotta give Sally props for pulling that one out of her hat. Nick was like "Yeah? Me too! Jinkies!"

I've (reluctantly) come to the conclusion that I'm just going to have to accept that Dickolas is going to be on the executive team at Newman for the forseeable future, or at least until he's gotten enough hole punches to win his free sandwich from the company cafeteria, but can somebody-anybody??, clue him in that he doesn't have to wear a thong backwards under his suit, that he was just being pranked, that he can go back to his sock on a string or old jockstrap or Dairy Queen cone or whatever-the-hell it is he wears under his pants that makes him walk like he's got a crab convention going on down there?  

It's like watching Fred Flinstone being promoted to Mayor of Bedrock and even less believable.  

Why is a happy Victoria X10 more creepy than a sad Victoria?

Jack has a stronger stomach than I, inviting Victor to join him for beverages.  I was expecting Victor to ask Jack to open a vein and fill up his glass.

Nikki, whatever you do in L.A., DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, agree to meet Deacon in an alley.  Dumpster sex special times belong to Phyllis and Deacon, don't be horning in on romantic memories like those.

Sally, just in case you don't know, remember that Nick takes souvenirs after sex.  That jar of toenails he's kept all these years to remember Sage by are not a fluke.  Check what body part is dispensable because Nick is gonna collect.  You're going to pay dearly for this job at Newman Ear Wax and  Nose Hair Removal Inc. and it's gonna be more than just your self-respect.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14

"

On 9/12/2022 at 10:44 PM, JNavarro said:

All Nate cares about is his version of respect (read: people blowing smoke up his ass), and doesn't belong anywhere near an executive level right now being this sensitive.  In the business world you don't have the right to have all your ideas accepted and implemented, even IF they're good.  Especially when you're new. 

I'm wondering what direction the writers are going to steer the Imani as the power behind Nate's throne story line - will she be victorious in her campaign to have Nate step-over Devon for leadership of Chancellor/Winters, or will all her machinations end in disaster?

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes in and today's show has me nauseated.

Sally and Adam are making out. Whatever happened to the Me Too Movement or No Sex at Work policy. If any lower echelon employee carried on like that they would be fired.   Are you effing kidding me? I don't know who is worse, Nick or Sally.

And then we have 2 so called business moguls closing big deals in the coffee shop. Really? REALLY?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Well i haven’t seen todays show yet and based on the prior post I am going to need some anti-nausea medication.

What does it say about the writing and acting on this show that my favorite characters tend to be the supporting players- Elena, Chloe, Tessa…?

I used to love Jack but he really is a sad shadow of his former self. The only possible story that interests me right now is the hope that Diane and Allie have some nefarious scheme cooked up.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Nick and Sally just looked nasty lying there, like they both needed baths.   Not sexy at all.

Devon has the shiniest bald head I've ever seen.  Does he get up and wax it every morning?  I fantasize about wiping his head with a rag and then stuffing it in his mouth.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16

I'm wondering what direction the writers are going to steer the Imani as the power behind Nate's throne story line - will she be victorious in her campaign to have Nate step-over Devon for leadership of Chancellor/Winters, or will all her machinations end in disaster?

Is that what Imani's doing? So far I've been having a hard time figuring out what she's up to. I guess she's attracted to Nate but I don't imagine she wants a beau who's unemployed. Plus, Elena is no slouch. She's not going to get steamrollered by Imani, and neither is Devon if he sees her coming. It's mostly been seeming to me like Imani is sh!t-stirring just for fun.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is that what Imani's doing? So far I've been having a hard time figuring out what she's up to. I guess she's attracted to Nate but I don't imagine she wants a beau who's unemployed. Plus, Elena is no slouch. She's not going to get steamrollered by Imani, and neither is Devon if he sees her coming. It's mostly been seeming to me like Imani is sh!t-stirring just for fun.

I agree.  I see no end game for Imani, other than one-upping Elena by getting her man.  In which case, be sorry what you wish for, Imani,  because death by boredom is a very long and lonely way to go.  And Nate will be droning on till the very end.

Besides, when Amanda gets back, Imani should find herself jobless and out on her ass in record time, considering all her clumsy lies and obvious manipulation.

Oh wait, she won't be fired, because this is a "family" company and everyone who is even tenuously related to the major players farts unicorns.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I don't know; Devon is just as boring as Nate.  Imani should have set her sights on him; he has the billions. Elena could do better; maybe she could have gone for Adam or Nick. How about a Victoria/Nate pairing?  Both are as cold as fish.

45 minutes ago, boes said:

I agree.  I see no end game for Imani, other than one-upping Elena by getting her man.  In which case, be sorry what you wish for, Imani,  because death by boredom is a very long and lonely way to go.  And Nate will be droning on till the very end.

Besides, when Amanda gets back, Imani should find herself jobless and out on her ass in record time, considering all her clumsy lies and obvious manipulation.

Oh wait, she won't be fired, because this is a "family" company and everyone who is even tenuously related to the major players farts unicorns.

I would rather Nick and Sally wind up with anyone on the show except each other.  Ick and double ick.  I also hope that Adam doesn't bounce back to The Coffee Whisperer.  That was a grand name - cannot remember who coined it.  Boes?

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Banana Breath is the a typical fox in the hen house.  How many times has Banana Breath gone after women that are completely vulnerable with raw emotions. Banana Breath has no qualms in lending a “hand” in their emotional support.  Sharon,  Rodan, Sage, and now Sally.  My solace for Sally having sex with Banana Breath is trying to get over Adam; but it’s Banana Breath 🤢🤮.  

When they finished having sex, it looked like Sally has a tinge of regret and not satisfaction. Also, after meeting up with Adam at Society and than as Sally and Banana Breath said goodnight, did Sally have a look of regret or is that just wishful thinking. 

Olive and Lily are moguls in their own minds. The moguls were Katherine and Victor and the well established companies were just handed to them.  They can only build up their companies because they have the backing to do so. They are only building on from the executive suite not from the basement.  After listening further to Olive’s and Lily’s conversation, it became clear to me that Olive doesn’t really think that Lily is her equal. Olive became very condescending especially when she was talking about Nostrils.  

Olive is blowing smoke up Lily’s ass about having a team behind her. Olive is a team of one.  

Natey Nate Nate is not to be held harmless, but I can see the point he is making. Devon is the dick head in their argument. He’s becoming more and more of a dick head ever since the Bowie incident. 

Lily Lily Lily you are not the only dick head in the family. If you go public, you will live to regret it, but the monkeys with a keyboard will either keep that from happening unless they need to create more drama. 

If anyone thought that Victor is old and feeble, just had to watch him punch the heavy bag. That was all him!  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

5 minutes in and today's show has me nauseated.

Sally and Adam are making out. Whatever happened to the Me Too Movement or No Sex at Work policy. If any lower echelon employee carried on like that they would be fired.   Are you effing kidding me? I don't know who is worse, Nick or Sally.

And then we have 2 so called business moguls closing big deals in the coffee shop. Really? REALLY?

Let’s see… Dickolas recently rejoined NE and in short order has killed someone and is having sex with a subordinate at the office. And not just any subordinate. It’s a woman he knows that his brother is in love with. Might as well rename her Phyllis and Adam the new Jack.

Sally, who’s fought to keep this job that no one at the top of NE wanted her to have, is now sleeping with her boss in her office. But more importantly, she’s sleeping with the brother of a guy who she was supposedly in love with earlier that same day!

I’ve loved Sally Spectra since day one on B&B. I’ve never been so disgusted by a character I really love and it’s all the fault of the monkeys at the typewriter trying to create drama by having Adam Break Bad again.  

I don’t care about Nate and Devoin at all. A pair of children cosplaying as executives. Lily didn’t ignore her own children just to take care of these two idiots.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 15
57 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

If anyone thought that Victor is old and feeble, just had to watch him punch the heavy bag. That was all him!  

When he was wheezing at the end, I thought he was gonna drop dead.

That would have been an awesome way to leave the show! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Huh, I didn't realize Nikki knew Eric and Ridge Forrester.

I think that the Newmans and the Abbots both know the Forresters. And of course Lauren does. She went out with Eric. Ashley went out with Ridge. There have been quite a few crossovers. Some that lasted a while, some that were just for an episode or two, usually for special events.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I think the writers got a message from Eric Braden to write a scene showcasing his virility since he has barely been able to get out a coherent sentence lately. Good Lord, I honestly thought he was gonna have a heart attack. At least he got his lines right without looking at his phone.

Lily and Victoria were acting like two teenagers impressed with themselves. 

Yup, Adam def  knows what went down between Nick and Sally. He knows they share every woman and it is Nicks turn with Sally.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7

Sally. Sally, Sally….

Cheering Rooting GIF

You are in love with Adam and being broken up doesn’t change that. Attempting to get over him by getting under his brother isn’t going to change that.

She totally looked like she regretted it. Meanwhile, Dickolaus couldn’t be bothered to even pretend to care about her once his ego and other things had been stroked. No cuddling afterwards, she probably paid for her own meal, and not even a peck on the cheek before they parted ways. 

He was lonely and horny and that sums it up. That she’s in love with his brother was just the icing on the cake. 

But seriously, WTF was Sally thinking?

And TPTB, I need never see Victor wheeze-boxing ever again. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
44 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

She totally looked like she regretted it. Meanwhile, Dickolaus couldn’t be bothered to even pretend to care about her once his ego and other things had been stroked. No cuddling afterwards, she probably paid for her own meal, and not even a peck on the cheek before they parted ways. 

This!

24 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I feel like Victoria and Lily are playing CEO a at a daycare while waiting for Victor and Jill to pick them up and take them home for their nap.

you hit the nail on the head

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 9/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, Waldo13 said:

If Sally and Adam are cut from the same cloth, then why are the monkeys with a keyboard making her prostitute herself and fall into the arms of Banana Breath 🤢🤮.  

I hope Chloe has walked out for good. Good riddance. Who the hell she thinks she is to tell anyone how to live when her husband is a rapist and a felon.  

Is that who Banana Breath is? Y'all I came here to cry. I absolutely loved Sally and Adam, absolutely hated his out of nowhere psychotic and gaslighting treatment of her and was proud of her when she stood up to him and walked away her head held high. If she never wanted to be with him again I would NOT blame her but sleeping with his brother? The Community peen? Oh good grief, when I tell you I have never been icked out by a soap love scene before. This has got to be a first y'all. A damn first. Canonically isn't Sally Summer's age? He's her boss who came in the room to threaten her job then ends up kissing her.

The whole thing squicked me out so much. I couldn't watch it all but heard Adam came-a-knocking and the boat kept rockin' and I am fully grossed out. Why Sally Why? She didn't even show a lick of interest in him before that. The writing is so painfully bad and there is no way in hell Nick's dick is worth the onslaught of Phyllis and Summer and Nikki and Victor and Victoria, the whole Newman brood. And Sally has been many things but one thing I always thought she was was a survivor and had tons of self-preservation but this is NOT self-preserving in any way shape or form. I get Adam treated her like garbage, but wasn't she the one noodling in his business with Chelsea just the other day and telling him to earn his way back into her life now she's riding his brother like a motorbike? Make it make sense. Someone? Please? Nick of all people? Community Dick Nick? Sir Cheats-A-Lot? Really?

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I feel like Victoria and Lily are playing CEO a at a daycare while waiting for Victor and Jill to pick them up and take them home for their nap.

At a different daycare, Devon and Nate were about to fight when Mr. Billy came in to give them a juice box to calm down.

I wanted to slap both of them so hard Nate’s hair would find its way onto Devon’s shiny head and I can take off my 🕶 while watching his scenes. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

@slayer2, I feel you so much. I’m just so grossed out and sad. 

Sally has never been shown to hop on the first train that comes along after she’s had her heart broken. Not even with her history of abandonment by her parents and partners. She didn’t do that with Thomas or Wyatt, who both did her dirty, Wyatt especially, after dumping her to be with his human trafficking bimbo (who trafficked his own niece FFS). So it makes zero sense other than TPTB needing to SHOCK and AWE us. Why not shock and awe us with letting Ally find their way back to each other after giving each other some space? How refreshing would that have been? 

Ally was such a breath of fresh air. Too misfits finding each other and not feeling the need for pretense, but bringing out the best in one another. And now, they are ruined for me. 

And for what? A walking dildo that’s in need of fresh batteries and smells vaguely of rotten bananas.

I’m so fucking disgusted and disappointed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SweePea59 said:

You can count me in with the viewers who thought Grampire was going to see daylight and turn to dust in his special little punching bag room. It was so random and there was something about the way it was filmed.

I was like, “Is he about to die on the show or in real life?”

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, nasir jones said:

I was like, “Is he about to die on the show or in real life?”

You mean like they could have filmed this in advance, just in case, like the way that news sources have obits prewritten for older famous people?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Sally's simple handshake must have boom, boom, pow since it immediately gave Nick a boner. Sigh, at least they had the presence of mind to lock the door.

Lady moguls in tandem. So amaze. Much wow. 🙄

First, Victor apologizing to Jack for anything. What sorcery is this? Second, bringing up Keemo's death. Ehhh. Questionable timing, fella.

Either the walls and door to the NM CEO office are quite solid, or there wasn't much passion going on inside if Adam couldn't hear any moaning or screaming from the outside.

Lily's been a big-time CEO for a few months. Victoria has years of experience running NE. So IMO she and Lily are hardly peers. Y&R, you might be trying too hard on the girl power thing.

Devon referred to Jill as the co-owner of the company. Does that means he's also a co-owner? Seems to me Jill would've had to consult with him before deciding to take the company public.

Man, Sally better be glad Adam didn't keep a set of keys to that office. If he'd been able to let himself in...Awkward!

And then the two rutting pigs went right back at it after Adam walked away from the door. Show, why do you hate me like this????!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩💩🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sure hope that office sofa has been cleaned since the last time Sally had sex on it.

One good thing I'll say about PB and EB's extended scene together: it was nice to see two Y&R veterans engaged and showing mutual respect for their craft and skills. Bravo.

Guess Adam is just roaming the GC streets this evening. Gee, where will he pop up next?

Devon and Nate about to start throwing fists. Again. Still, I feel like Devon has a slight edge in the argument. Nate does act like he answers to no one. Such arrogance is probably necessary as a surgeon but in a corporate environment, unless you're the top guy and you own the company, that won't work.

But of course Victor had to take a parting shot at Jack on his way out. Never change, Vic.

Hope Sally and Nick washed their hands and faces before they ventured out for an après coitus visit to a public restaurant.

Wherever Neil and Kay are, they must be sipping their tea and having a great laugh at the three fools claiming to carry on their legacy. Geez, what a clusterfcuk C-W is.

"Marketing meeting." Heh. Is that what the cool kids are calling office banging these days? Whatever, you'd think Adam would be able to tell when Sally is lying. Absolutely no shame in her game.

I just noticed Billy was wearing a tie clip. I thought those had gone out of style.

No comment on Victor's boxing scene. 😐

Gosh, does Imani have a GPS tracker on Nate? She stays on him.

The secksay times must not've been all that great if Sally didn't want an encore. Girl, the only thing I'm hoping now is that you are conscientious in your contraceptive use. BECAUSE SALLY YOU DON'T NEED TO BE HAVING NICK'S BABY!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Good Lord, I honestly thought he was gonna have a heart attack. At least he got his lines right without looking at his phone.

The "oof, ahh, enh, boop ..." lines?  They probably let him ad lib them. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15