Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Today’s show message or clear to me that Ashley, Jordan, and occasionally Tucker, are the only characters I find entertaining these days. 

What a snoozefest the rest of these people are!

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
18 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Hey now, Donny is still selling out shows all over the world. Maybe not huge arenas, but he’s in residence in Vegas and plays smaller (500-1000 seat) venues when he tours. Don’t compare Danny Romaloti to my Donny lol!

I agree and meant it when I said Donny is a superstar, he is amazing. I was wondering if we are supposed to pretend Danny was that big too

• Like 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Same here! There was something really ick hearing him say it twice and I said to my husband "he doesn't like women"

He was calling her "that woman" before.  Is b*tch any better?  No.  Both sound misogynist to me.  I dislike the way he treats women.  Mostly very condescending.  But he's that way with everyone, ain't he?  Despicable character -- and has been for 40 years.

Oh Sharon, take your balloon face, stuffed chock full of injectables to the point of bursting before our eyes, & go fuck off.  Your advice sucks & you don't have the background to be acting like some kind mental health professional.  SFTU and go serve up coffee & muffins, hun.

Now, that said, I actually agree with Adam's skepticism.  I don't trust that AI robot lady for one second.  And if it was me she was accusing of being a bad parent & laying all the fault on me, she'd have a gotten a big fuck you from me.  And I'd like to see how an AI robot lady would respond to some anger and a big fuck you.  Sharon's shitty advice never took into account that they coulda left the kid in some fake-out place . . .

OK, so Ashley's next personality is who?  Combo of Scarlett O'Hara, Blanche Dubois, Blanche Devereaux & a reject from a crappy ep of Designing Women from 35 years ago?  Oh Joshie-poo, you are expecting way too much from Eileen.  All we saw was one tiny preview & she was painfully awful.  Ugh.

Hey Drinki, what brand of breath mints are ya gobbling up?  I wanna buy stock in those!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
On 4/18/2024 at 6:06 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

He'll likely be hopping on a different groupie in every town his tour stops in.

I shudder to think of the kind of groupie Danny could attract. I think of some late 50s, early 60s barfly with a bad dye job, pleather pants, and a Sky Top from Plato's Closet and reeking of total desperation.

And of course shitty taste in music. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)

So I am wondering how MD can go to a more natural hair color. I was one of the people who ditched coloring and highlighting my then medium brown hair and going gray and it was a painful year-long + process lol  I did go heavy on the highlights and lightened it a little to help with the transition but I am thinking how do you go from pretty much black hair to even some gray when you are on TV? 

Not sure why anyone would think a tween or early teen who we hardly see dealing with OCD is must-see TV. Totally lame and over-dramatized. (Boes, cracking up at the thought of his parents both taking flying lessons off the GCAC's roof. lol)

And why are they going so hard suddenly on Summer being Harrison's mother? The Newmans did not give a shit about Harrison until this week. 

And Nikki really is without any redeeming qualities. Her "gretat-grandson" has been kidnapped by someone who tried to kill her and her family and she runs to the Abbotts for Jack to comfort her? 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

So I am wondering how MD can go to a more natural hair color. I was one of the people who ditched coloring and highlighting my then medium brown hair and going gray and it was a painful year-long + process lol  I did go heavy on the highlights and lightened it a little to help with the transition but I am thinking how do you go from pretty much black hair to even some gray when you are on TV? 

I was lucky enough to do it during Covid when we couldn't leave the house for 2 years .  He should have an easy time of it with short hair. There is also a process you can go through that takes several hours.  I wonder how CLB did his. His hair is gorgeous, so is Michael Knights. I am really happy that I embraced the grey. Keeping up with it was too hard and I hated my roots showing. It looks good with my blue eyes too.

++++++++++++

I am so G.D. sick of the Newmans taking matters into their own hands and I wish they would be brought up on obstruction of justice charges. What the f does Drinkki have up her sleeve now?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
12 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Hey now, Donny is still selling out shows all over the world. Maybe not huge arenas, but he’s in residence in Vegas and plays smaller (500-1000 seat) venues when he tours. Don’t compare Danny Romaloti to my Donny lol!

LOL they both did Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 8

I used to post on a board that they would give what they call a Box of Hair to the character who did the dumbest thing of the week. I'm thinking nowadays it would be so difficult to pick because there are so many noms.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I was lucky enough to do it during Covid when we couldn't leave the house for 2 years .  He should have an easy time of it with short hair. There is also a process you can go through that takes several hours.  I wonder how CLB did his. His hair is gorgeous, so is Michael Knights. I am really happy that I embraced the grey. Keeping up with it was too hard and I hated my roots showing. It looks good with my blue eyes too.

++++++++++++

Same. More than the money, even, it was the time. I'd have the Phyllis streak of gray in my part after 3 weeks. I wonder if MS is considering it because I have to say I have never noticed her before with the roots showing so much. I doubt it, though, because she dresses like a teenager with the crop tops, etc. in her private life. 

1 hour ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

LOL they both did Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat.

OK... that is ENOUGH! lol  No comparison. I wanted purple socks in my Donny Osmond era and never have I ever fantasized about Danny Romalotti. lol  

I always felt like it was the LAMEST storyline. You know if you want to have rockstar lifestyles and "launches" (Good God remember the Restless Style drivel?), set your soap in LA, Miami, NYC, Vegas. It ain't happenin' in Genoa City. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I shudder to think of the kind of groupie Danny could attract. I think of some late 50s, early 60s barfly with a bad dye job, pleather pants, and a Sky Top from Plato's Closet and reeking of total desperation.

And of course shitty taste in music. 

Well Phyllis definitely fits that description 🤣

21 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

n. I wanted purple socks in my Donny Osmond era

I bought a new purple dress to wear to the Osmonds concert when I was 13 lol! AND air was crushed velvet! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Same. More than the money, even, it was the time. I'd have the Phyllis streak of gray in my part after 3 weeks. I wonder if MS is considering it because I have to say I have never noticed her before with the roots showing so much. I doubt it, though, because she dresses like a teenager with the crop tops, etc. in her private life. 

OK... that is ENOUGH! lol  No comparison. I wanted purple socks in my Donny Osmond era and never have I ever fantasized about Danny Romalotti. lol  

I always felt like it was the LAMEST storyline. You know if you want to have rockstar lifestyles and "launches" (Good God remember the Restless Style drivel?), set your soap in LA, Miami, NYC, Vegas. It ain't happenin' in Genoa City. 

LOL

• Like 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

To be fair, I do believe that all the top yodelers in southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois always make the trek to Fenmore Fashion Week to see the latest in drindls Lauren has for them.  And the boys spend their well-earned doubloons at the Bada Bing String Cheese Strip-along Club.

episode 11 abc GIF by The Bachelor

GC can never compete with the clownstar lifestyles that Baraboo,Wis.,  winter home of the Ringling Bros. Circus has, but it tries, it tries......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 20
1 hour ago, boes said:

GC can never compete with the clownstar lifestyles that Baraboo,Wis.,  winter home of the Ringling Bros. Circus has, but it tries, it tries......

#baraboogotthat ?!?

• LOL 9

Thoughts for the week:

Oh Summer, you are the Chicken Little running around without his head saying Claire is causing doom to GC and her dear quasi son. But she won't reveal that she's jealous she's no longer Victor's numero uno granddaughter (little does she know that she was actually numero dos after Faith and will probably be numero tres now that Claire is in the picture. 

Thank you Danny and Cricket and Phyllis for saving me time from having to watch a full hour of Y&R the days you were on so I could spend more time doing fun things like playing my favorite game apps on my ipad or watching more interesting shows on You Tube.

Nikki, you think you have a better idea than Victor to trap Jordan? Not that Victor's ideas are any good, everyone else is just afraid of getting his finger pointed in their face and him saying You Got That to them.  Maybe instead of pouting and whining to Jack and sacrificing yourself to Jordan, maybe actually go and check on Newman Media before there's nothing left for Adam to go back to when he's undoubtedly sent back to Newman. Now this would be good if it meant that if Victor and Nick let the wrath of Adam rain down on Nikki for this. Oh well, a woman can dream right? And if Summer is the semi smart one for suggesting Chance talk to Victor, we are all in trouble. But we all know how that will go. 

However I don't know what is scarier, Nikki's idea to sacrifice herself to Jordan or that Billy is the voice of reason at CW.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
On 4/18/2024 at 8:52 PM, MsMalin said:

Rudy Guiliani

When was the last time there was a sighting of the geriatric Rudy - has he been put out to has-been pasture?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

1. I find it highly offensive that a male Y&R character is given not just one line of dialogue that includes the word "bitch" in it, but two - "bitch" is something that women can call each other, but when a man uses it in referring to a woman, it is degrading.

2. The reveal of what's happened to Claire better happen on one of this coming week's episodes, or I'm gonna write a very stern letter of complaint to those !@&%! at Y&R and that'll fix 'em.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
On 4/18/2024 at 7:31 PM, MsMalin said:

🎵🎶This diamond ring doesn't shine for me anymore....🎶🎵     

I just listened to this (I too watched it on Ed Sullivan). His voice is reminiscent of the nerdy version of The Nutty Professor. I wonder if Jerry was mocking Gary with that act.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3

The Newmans did not give a shit about Harrison until this week. 

Right? I doubt any of them could've picked Harrison out of a lineup, even if he'd had his name stamped on his forehead. And Jordan likely would've never made the connection between Harrison and the Newmans if Summer hadn't been running around calling him her son. I think StuporGirl's going to have a big plate of crow to eat when this kidnapping thing is over.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think StuporGirl's going to have a big plate of crow to eat when this kidnapping thing is over.

I mean, we saw, on camera, Cleve getting chloroformed by Monsieur Toulouse Latrec. We know she's a victim, so stop with all this nonsense ffs. Josh is terrible at all aspects of his job.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

We haven't seen Claire since she was chloroformed.  Did anyone check under Harrison's bed?  Or in the ditch near where the van was abandoned?

I know Jordan is an attempted murderer, but Dummer keeps referring to her as a murderer. Who did Jordan murder?

Edited by Denize
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Denize said:

We haven't seen Claire since she was chloroformed.  Did anyone check under Harrison's bed?  Or in the ditch near where the van was abandoned?

I know Jordan is an attempted murderer, but Dummer keeps referring to her as a murderer. Who did Jordan murder?

Nikki's AA friend, don't remember his name.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3

Sorry, I accidentally hit the submit button before I was finished, so -

Dear Powers-That-Be-At-Y&R, here is a list of just a few of the premises that the Y&R viewership no longer believe:

1. That Summer Newman Abbott has the gravitas to be respected as the head of a multi-billion dollar international house of fashion;

2. That Danny Romalotti is a world-famous Rock Star with a fan base in the millions, a geriatric Taylor Swift;

3. That the Newmans and Abbotts have crack security teams guarding them 24/7;

4. That any scheme of Victor Newman's to protect the family from some psycho villain is ever going to succeed.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

She also murdered those patients or prisoners from the asylum/prison she set on fire to escape from.

• Like 12
  • Useful 3

. . . a few suggestions:

1. Never again show DR and Cricket, or DR and anybody, in a disheveled condition - they can speak of their intimate physical involvement, but all the geriatric gymnastics and post-coital cuddling should be left to the viewer's imagination.

2. Have an adult character explain to Prom Queen Summer that she has no legal claim to Harrison, as his mother, Tara Locke, is still living - will one of the surprises that Kyle and Jack are supposed to be getting in the coming week's episodes be that Tara is getting out of prison and plans to head to Genoa City to see her son and formalize a custody arrangement - and her divorce from Kyle means that she is no longer his stepmother - can anyone remember how the who has legal claim to Harrison scenario was worked out by the writer(s) when Kyle and Summer married?

3. No one buys that the Newmans and Abbotts in any way resemble multi-billionaire captains of industry anymore, so relegate their storylines to the background and phase in more believable characters and storylines - families who have mortgages and children who attend GC public schools and teenagers battling with adolescent crises and adult children going through sticky situations and errant siblings who bring a world of worry to their lives and rocky times in their marriages, etc. - in other words, dump the 80s glitz and move into the 21st century.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, MsMalin said:

++++++++++++

I am so G.D. sick of the Newmans taking matters into their own hands and I wish they would be brought up on obstruction of justice charges. What the f does Drinkki have up her sleeve now?

I was admiring how good Christian looks with white hair.  The makeup peeps give him an orange face, but his hair looks good.  He'd been dying it for years & only gave it up fairly recently -- kudos to him.  I'm not sure what Damian should do with his hair, only that what he's sporting now looks terrible.  Anyone catch the preview of him with Traci?  He's got makeup on that looks like pancake mix & he looks like a Halloween mask.  Very ghoulish.  Maybe goth is the look he's going for?  Looks unnerving to me.  

Eh, it's not exactly unusual for an entertainer/actor to have a look when they're young & then never let it go.  Anyone see Gene Simmons?  Eek!  And Michelle Stafford will likely keep those Raggedy Ann pumpkin orange strings till the grave.  Madonna has her roots painted black.  Surprised the hair peeps don't do the same for MS.  My question is, how many flat irons have died to give her (and endlessly continue to give her) that tired look.

I can answer what Drinki has up her sleeve . . . more vodka!  Oh, and a deep stockade of breath mints, of course.

The bullshit of Vic & Jackie handling the Jordan situation on their own is beyond idiotic.  Idk which is dumber & more annoying -- their nonsense or Dummer screeching & ranting & whining.

So what's it gonna be, JG?  A different personality for Ashley every week?  Will she borrow Jordie's man drag & we'll next see her at the GCAC bar in a bad wig & goatee, maybe hitting on Audra (who'll of course be in a backless outfit & 6 inch heels)?  Will Audra be freaked out by Man Ashley . . . or would she consider giving her a shot?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Oh Summer, you are the Chicken Little running around without his head saying Claire is causing doom to GC and her dear quasi son.

I swear I know how to read but at first this is who I thought you were referring to

image.png.b1323ec48a7ea541997d45e8f0700016.png

• LOL 13

I swear I know how to read but at first this is who I thought you were referring to

image.png.b1323ec48a7ea541997d45e8f0700016.png

Is that the same dress Sally was wearing at the anniversary that had something on her shoulder?  It must come from Fenmore's.

• LOL 16

I kind of doubt Jordan will want Summer in exchange for Harrison. If she does she’ll regret it as soon as the switch is made. 
Why hasn’t Adam gone to pick up his boy from the facility instead of talking to dull ass Sharon? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Never again show DR and Cricket, or DR and anybody, in a disheveled condition - they can speak of their intimate physical involvement, but all the geriatric gymnastics and post-coital cuddling should be left to the viewer's imagination.

Or rename the Young and the Restless to The Old and Resting up.  Half the other real action happens off camera and gets talked about later.  Let's do that with Danny and Cricket...

13 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I can answer what Drinki has up her sleeve . . . more vodka!  Oh, and a deep stockade of breath mints, of course.

I love how she has designer accessories for her booze and breath mints. Guess a tin of Altoids might attract attention.  And I checked how much a flask holds because I can't believe Drinnki is getting that sloshed on its contents.  They hold between 6 and 8 ounces.  (Ladies' flasks are 6 ounce, usually)  So we are lookng at 5.5 to 8 shots, depending on how you call a shot.  Drinnki looks like she's swilling a double shot, but it's at least a 1.5 shot.  Taking a 'sip' everytime she feels the need adds up in a day, especially with the days she's been having.  So when and where is she refilling the flask?  Does she keep a gallon of Wodka in the barn?  Does she go out at night to the all-night bar for her refills?  Does she have a lot of flasks?  Does DoorDash provide this service?  Isn't anyone asking about the breath mints?

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Stpauliegirl said:

I suppose now that Summer has told Chance about Jordan kidnapping Harrison, he’ll put on his super sleuth persona and swoop in and save the day.

As long as Chance's super sleuth costume involves nothing but a crime fighting speedo and a cape, I'm all for it!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 9
16 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I'm not sure what Damian should do with his hair, only that what he's sporting now looks terrible. 

It looks dull (matte finish) like those spray-on fibers to cover sparse growth areas.

4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I kind of doubt Jordan will want Summer in exchange for Harrison. If she does she’ll regret it as soon as the switch is made. 

But viewers would LOVE it!

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, boes said:

As long as Chance's super sleuth costume involves nothing but a crime fighting speedo and a cape, I'm all for it!

I gotta be honest with ya Boes, the fact that Chance is gaga over Dummer has greatly diminished his hotness quotient for me. I look at him now and just sort of wretch.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 13
19 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

I gotta be honest with ya Boes, the fact that Chance is gaga over Dummer has greatly diminished his hotness quotient for me. I look at him now and just sort of wretch.

Same. I see him as an idiot now too. Working for Billy and sleeping with Dummer. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Same. I see him as an idiot now too. Working for Billy and sleeping with Dummer. 

Now he just a cog in the ever evolving corporate wheel

19 hours ago, Mimi said:
22 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

She also murdered those patients or prisoners from the asylum/prison she set on fire to escape from

That was Seth, Drinkki's sponsor.

19 hours ago, Js Nana said:

. Never again show DR and Cricket, or DR and anybody, in a disheveled condition - they can speak of their intimate physical involvement, but all the geriatric gymnastics and post-coital cuddling should be left to the viewer's imaginati

The ONLY thing worse would be Danny and Bluetooth doing the nasty.   And THAT would really be nasty.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
32 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

The ONLY thing worse would be Danny and Bluetooth doing the nasty.   And THAT would really be nasty.

@One Tough Cookie...Shudder...You spoke It's Name...Now It will appear...Ignoring her probable ban on leaving Wisconsin, Phyllis will follow Danny on his tour and creep herself into his bed at some point. Being deprived of affection from many-legged critters while on tour, Danny will succumb to her wiles. 

He needs a fumigation Roadie, STAT !!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2024 at 6:35 PM, boes said:

I don't have any problem with Dummer worrying herself sick about Harrison anymore than I have a problem with her loving the kid.  Considering how insular the Newmans are, I always thought her caring about Harrison the way she did was one of her few admirable qualities.  That group generally gives less than a crap about anyone outside their own circle.

But I've got a HUGE problem with her acting like her worry, her caring, takes precedence over everyone else, including Kyle and the Abbotts.  She, like all the Newmans, stamp an OWNED sign on whatever they fancy and after that's done, to hell with everyone else.  She's utterly insufferable right now and instead of showing us how much she loves Harrison, it only shows us how completely self-centered she is.  And, she's mean as a snake, lashing out at Kyle the way she's been doing.  As Waldo13 pointed out, she's the one that chose her own psychopathic mother over her family and it's entirely her fault that she's no longer a daily part of her husband's son's life.

ICAM. We've seen the Newman's embrace a child, who was not a Newman blood- Cassie, and also Johnny, but this situation with Harrison feels very different. With Cassie, we saw how after Nick adopted her, she became a Newman, there was no doubt she was part of that family, especially how they rallied around Sharon and Nick after Cassie's accident and how devasted they were after she died. Even in the aftermath of her death, it was more about Nick (her adoptive father) and the overwhelming guilt he felt, instead of focusing on how he and Sharon both lost a child.

Summer's relationship with Harrison always came off as stepmother/stepchild to me and now he is just her ex-husband's son. As others have said, listening to the Newmans and their "concern" over Summerson, I mean Harrison being missing comes off as disingenuous. The Newmans only care about finding Claire. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I'm not even sure now what Hairy son would consider Victoria. Was once his stepmother, is she now his step great aunt since she is Summers aunt? This gets so confusing with all of the inbreeding.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I'm not even sure now what Hairy son would consider Victoria. Was once his stepmother, is she now his step great aunt since she is Summers aunt? This gets so confusing with all of the inbreeding.

What did he call Ashland when Kyle was revealed? One was Father and one was Daddy. I guess Victoria would be Old Fathers ex wife. Summer is New Daddy’s ex wife.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10

So when VictorNewman and the Abbott boys were talking about how Jordan must have an accomplice, and then Nikki asked Victoria where Cole was… did anybody elsés minds go there? Just me?? 
That would actually be a fun twist and explain why Cole has zero chemistry with Victoria.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 4/20/2024 at 7:21 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Right? I doubt any of them could've picked Harrison out of a lineup, even if he'd had his name stamped on his forehead. And Jordan likely would've never made the connection between Harrison and the Newmans if Summer hadn't been running around calling him her son. I think StuporGirl's going to have a big plate of crow to eat when this kidnapping thing is over.

I didn't even know they knew his name. Good point about Summer bringing Harrison to Jordan's attention in the first place.

On 4/20/2024 at 7:48 PM, babyhouseman said:

Seth

• Like 7
22 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why hasn’t Adam gone to pick up his boy from the facility instead of talking to dull ass Sh

15 hours ago, MsMalin said:

She might even be  his step grandmother one day. LOL

• LOL 5

OK. enuff is enfuff/ I saw the last 55 minutes of the Bold and the Beautiful and couldn't believe my eyes.

Lauren Fennimore was wearing SHINY LIZZAED PANTSUIT. 

She should be jailed for Crimes Against Fashions and sent to fashion rehab. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

Wow, show is getting more pathetic by the day in the scenery department. That was the damn cheapest, cheesiest, fugly background I have ever seen with Summer and Chance superimposed. Show should be embarrassed. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Abby: Half an hour…isn’t that when the board meeting is about to start? 
Devon: Why yes it is.

Abby: Devon, what are you up to?

Me: Something stupid I’m sure

And I was right. Also, are they CW’s only board members? The Various CEOs and Abby? That company is going down in flames.

Edited by pvandal
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Nikki asked Victoria where Cole was… did anybody elsés minds go there?

It didn't at first, but now I'm wondering where exactly Cole goes when he leaves Victoria's side - if Claire can be a suspect, although we viewers know she was chloroformed, why not Cole?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1