Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, pvandal said:

Did everyone in the US also have a rerun of the gala? My DVR indicated it was to be new.

Here outside of Gotham City we had the rerun. My cable guide showed that it would be a rerun from 2023, so I knew that it would be disappointing. But it was nice to see Mamie, Jill and Traci. B&B had a rerun from 2022. So it was a cbs thing. I guess the excuse was the writers strike. Or supply chain issues.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

If Danny Romolatti returns with that black shoe polished hair, no thanks. It was so distracting to me I didn’t listen to anything he said. No one his age has hair that color.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
20 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

If Danny Romolatti returns with that black shoe polished hair, no thanks. It was so distracting to me I didn’t listen to anything he said. No one his age has hair that color.

I love me some Danny Romalotti but he would look so much better with salt and pepper hair. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, TVForever said:

East Coast here. We got the rerun marked as New. 

She's baccckk.

I refuse to believe that MS has any actual fans.

And true to form, she's skin tight and showing skin.

Danny, DON'T drop your guard around her.  Leopards never change their spots

Other than I got nothing,  Don't care  about Aria, and Billy and Lili meh.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Guess Tessa is more of a spokesmodel than a musical artist now.

Lol, if Lily's tote bags get any bigger she'll likely dislocate her shoulder. She's going to need a system of levers and pulleys to carry them.

Daniel, you know you're in trouble when you're taking romantic advice from a woman who tried to run down her rival with a rental car.

Meh on Lily feeling even the tiniest bit insecure about Heather's continuing presence in GC. I'm also bleh on Billy performing his wise old sage routine on the topic. I do however like that Lily and Billy are able to be friends now.

So they're already folding up the tack house set and sending Mariah and Aria over to live at Chancellor Mansion. Apparently that makes it okay for Devon and Abby to turn Jill's property into a boarding house. 🤨

Billy actually confessed his Jabot spy adventures between Jack and Ashley to Lily. This is my say what now face. Especially at the part where he was casting himself as the savior of the Abbott family legacy. 😱😱😱

Paul is still living in Portugal though, isn't he? Did Heather forget about her daddy or does she consider him Christine's problem to deal with now?

OMG, how freaking delusional is Billy? Chelsea's only been gone a few days and he's already bored and looking for trouble. Yo, Jill, you better come get your son before Jack does. Or Tucker.

Heather was lurking in the lobby waiting for Daniel to back upstairs from the jazz lounge. How old is she, 12? What a loon.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Show today was the equivalent of cleaning out the refrigerator and making a casserole out of all the leftovers that weren't any good to begin with.

This sturm und drang over Aria's possible hearing loss is so fraught it's very close to offensive.  I'm sort of surprised Mariah isn't tossing firecrackers in Aria's stroller to see if she reacts.  There are plenty of deaf people who would have a problem with Mariah acting like Aria's life is over because she might not be able to hear.  Show, as usual, is doing a piss poor job with it's after-school special subject.

Is everyone in town EXCEPT a Chancellor now going to be living in the Chancellor mansion?  Does Jill get a say or is it open season on the house for settlers and squatters?

This is NOT what Katherine would have wanted.  Neil, I'm not so sure about.

Phyllis is so wet and shiny, especially the area around her mouth and teeth, that she's like some giant, mutant jelly baby come to life.  I'm assuming Heather was covered in sticky goo after getting hugged by her.  

A little bit of Heather goes a long way and it's already far gone.  Go be with Daddy Tightpockets, Heather.  She's gonna so regret keeping Phyllis out of jail.  Almost as much as the rest of us.

Lily, again, was the voice of reason in the face of ButtBiscuit's usual soup of delusion and dissatisfaction.  One of you said it last week and I agree that if we have to hear "my father's legacy" ONE MORE TIME.........

There's only one person in an executive position at Jabot who could do the company damage and that's ButtBiscuit and the nasal congestion he mistakes for brains.

Blow it out your schnozz, ButtBiscuit.  Blow hard, we've seen you do it before.

Edited by boes
  • Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I apologize if I’m offending anyone but the monkeys with a keyboard are making Mariah into a nervous wreck where Aria’s hearing loss is not the worse thing, in the world, that can medically happen to a child. I would say that having to take your child to St Jude children’s hospital is far far worse.  If there is any doubt that Mariah can raise anyone’s acting ability just had to watch Mariah and Devon together. 

Taz🌪️ is back with a fresh new spray tan, a refill of Botox for her lips, and freshly brushed and flossed blue teeth. Daniel, in my book, Taz🌪️ is a more nefarious than Adam.  

Lily mentions Heather as Lucy’s mom which is not technically and Heather is not even Lucy’s step mom nor former step mom since Heather and Daniel were never married. Like Harrison’s mother, Tara and Lucy’s mother Daisy, they were both sent off to never never land not to be thought about again. With that said, why does Heather have control over Lucy?  Why can’t Daniel have Lucy stay in GC?  Clearly Taz🌪️ was shot down without even realizing it. No, Taz🌪️ when Lucy thinks of coming home it’s not GC because Lucy misses her grandmother it’s Savannah you maniacal manipulative piece of doggie do. 

I guess with the budget they are once again putting the Tak House back in storage by having Mariah move to the Chancellor Mansion. It also looks like Jack’s office, Sharon’s house, and Chelsea’s apartment has also been put in storage. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I had to turn it off. I don’t care about Aria’s lack of hearing. You can’t have a log play a baby and expect people to be upset that the log can’t hear. 
I can’t stand Phyllis. All the crap that began at the gala was a complete waste of time. I don’t want to hear or see the woman. 
Billy offering advice to his ex. I’d respect Lily more if she went to talk to Baby Log.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, boes said:

This sturm und drang over Aria's possible hearing loss is so fraught it's very close to offensive.

If Mariah wants to know what to expect whether best case scenario or worst, why doesn't she get in touch with any one of a number of support groups for families with deaf children, why call on Devon, who didn't lose his hearing until he was a teenager and then had it restored with a surgical procedure.  The near hysteria of Mariah's reaction to Aria's deafness does not put her in a very good light and is, I think, an example of the show's exploiting some "exotic" malady for dramatic effect.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I am not especially interested in the Aria storyline. But in all honesty, I think most mothers would be upset. Sure there are worse things, but still.....

I wish they would have the guts to do a storyline about a child born with severe problems but that will never ever happen.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

And true to form, she's skin tight and showing skin.

Apparently there aren't enough one-shouldered bodycon dresses around anymore since Phyllis now has to resort to wearing the same one in different colors:

From Winter 2022

lzUqOk4.jpg

From yesterday

bnUNMg2.jpg

Now I often buy the same item of clothing in two or more colors but I'm not a star of a TV show. I can't believe Y&R's wardrobe people allowed this.

Is everyone in town EXCEPT a Chancellor now going to be living in the Chancellor mansion? 

Yes.

Does Jill get a say

No.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
yeah i'm ocd like that
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Good grief…halfway in and I am so sick of Sharon. The actress is styled terribly (clothes, the platinum stringy hair, etc). But that could be overcome a little if she could only act. Today, Nick’s emoting was better than hers! 

I don’t think Sharon C has always been this bad. Maybe because she was the golden love interest most of the time. Or crazy. Not a mogul (then again, hardly anyone else is either).  Please make all of the business musical chairs stop. The only blessing? Phyllis is not in it. Yet.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Okay, I'm confused. Monday, my DVR recorded a repeat episode labeled as new, and today I've come home to watch today's episode and my DVR didn't record anything at all. I guess I'll have to catch today's episode on demand. 

Did anyone else have this problem this week?

• Sad 3
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Apparently there aren't enough one-shouldered bodycon dresses around anymore since Phyllis now has to resort to wearing the same one in different colors:

From Winter 2022

lzUqOk4.jpg

From yesterday

bnUNMg2.jpg

Now I often buy the same item of clothing in two or more colors but I'm not a star of a TV show. I can't believe Y&R's wardrobe people allowed this.

Yes.

No.

Appears to me that there is a serious lack of brassieres in GC. Phyllis, Nikki, even Lauren, who works at Fenimore's. Almost as baffling as the lack of interesting storylines, eh?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

TV Forever: that is strange. Maybe it thought today was a rerun. Just double check your scheduled recordings. I've found that sometimes mine just stops recording the show for no reason.

I am really getting pissed off with Sharon's attitude always yelling at Adam. She can go straight to hell.

They are straining credibility when they have Audra   wear a bra during a sex session .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
50 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Appears to me that there is a serious lack of brassieres in GC. Phyllis, Nikki, even Lauren, who works at Fenimore's. Almost as baffling as the lack of interesting storylines, eh

Audra was wearing the white one.  I guess the black one was at the cleaners.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Good grief, why is it STILL the same day in GC? Whyyyyyyy?

Nick told Sally he's going to be working right in between Victoria and Nate. Ew. Hope he's current on his shots and has a rubber suit handy because that position sounds sticky to say the least.

Victoria, sometimes good intentions just ain't good enough. (YouTube link) You need find a less lame excuse for shafting your own brother in favor of your lover.

Oh come on. Why should two single adults who aren't doing anything illegal have to sneak around to have a relationship? That's stupid. I might could buy it if NE had an HR policy against employees dating each other. But even then the Newmans would be like "rules for thee, not for me."

Why did Nikki have to go to the GCAC for dinner? She couldn't eat when she was at home?

Audra and Kyle are going to keep up their FWB thing on the sly. They might want to meet somewhere other than the GCAC though. The Genoa City town square is probably more private than the Athletic Club.

Sally seemed to be trying to talk Nick out of returning to NE. Hmmm. 🤔

Interesting how Audra was allowed to change clothes while Nikki was still wearing the black dress and humongous belt.

I bet Sharon's overconfidence in her ability to read people will be her eventual undoing. Adam was playing her so hard with his "I've changed" shtick she should've had a scoreboard embedded in her forehead. Sharon thinks she has him all figured out but by the end of today's episode it was looking like Adam 1 Sharon 0 to me.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I have to ask again. How is Nikki qualified other than to tell the difference between vodka brands?  Nikki why are you now wearing a red badge of courage for being an enemy of Adam when you and Adam have always been at loggerheads.  

From now on it will be Groucho 🥸. The more grouchier she gets, the more 🥸 will be added. 

Once again I have to ask why is it perfectly ok for Nikki to blackmail Audra but Adam gets shafted for blackmailing Audra.  I’m now convinced that the monkeys with a keyboard have a picture of Adam on their office punching bag.  When they are in doubt of what to write, they punch the bag. 

I don’t get how Victor thinks that Audra is such a valuable asset when he thinks that Sally is less than zero.  Why doesn’t Banana Breath insist on giving Sally Audra’s position.  If Banana Breath really loves Sally, he would insist on this as a condition to stay. Groucho🥸 brings up once again about his “leave” was partially due to Sally loosing the baby. In my book, Banana Breath was 1 part sad and 2 parts happy. He didn’t want to raise another one of Adam’s bio children.  Banana Breath how many times has Victor interfered with your personal and business life?  How many times did you have to walk away from all things Newman?  But, yet Adam doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.  Sally spoke the truth to Banana Breath about being mistreated by Victor but the lightbulb didn’t kite up in Banana Breaths head that Adam should be given the benefit of the doubt because Victor mistreated Adam far worse than him. But, in Banana Breath’s pea brain, Adam brought it all on himself.  WTF Banana Breath, the one important thing that you know is that Sally is the right path for him and not that he loves her. If I was Sally I would be insulted but instead she kisses him 🤢🤮

Wow!  Audra is now wearing a white bra. Does that mean she’s one of the “good guys” now?  So Audra comes to meet Nikki freshly from having sex, with Kyle, with our a shower. If Nikki’s nose wasn’t so far up in the air, Nikki would be able to smell the sent sex that Audra just had.  

Groucho🥸 Groucho🥸 Groucho🥸🥸, Adam was the one who created and fomented their toxic relationship?  Groucho🥸🥸, you hated Adam the day you found out that he was Victor’s son. You plotted Adam’s destruction a hell of a lot more than Adam plotted yours. Groucho🥸🥸 you don’t appreciate anyone’s attitude when they go against your wishes. That includes your father and mother. 

Just as I thought, Adam didn’t have a new perspective on his life. What Adam has is a new plan of attack.  Go Adam go. Kick Groucho🥸🥸 in her balls.  Victor on the other hand has no balls. Groucho🥸🥸 has Victor’s right ball and Nikki has the left.  Not too long ago, Victor’s pee pee could watch him shave and now his pee pee can only stare at the floor 😉

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, MsMalin said:

They are straining credibility when they have Audra   wear a bra during a sex session .

Umm, they're straining more than credulity when it comes to Audra and her sexay pretties.

Someone is going to lose an eye, you mark my words!

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why did Nikki have to go to the GCAC for dinner? She couldn't eat when she was at home?

Nikki gets to both eat AND snub if she dines at the club.  It's practically the only exercise the poor dear gets these days.  Her nasal muscles must rival ButtBiscuit's with her constantly keeping it in the air.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

So Audra comes to meet Nikki freshly from having sex, with Kyle, with our a shower. If Nikki’s nose wasn’t so far up in the air, Nikki would be able to smell the sent sex that Audra just had. 

I don't think Nikki's nasal memory is good enough to detect sexual activity any more.  Her unions with Victor smell of Ben-Gay and brimstone, and I suspect sex with Kyle smells a lot like acne ointment, Cherry Dr. Pepper and disappointment.  

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

Boes…”eat and snub” made me snort laugh on this Thursday morning. Then the description of the scent of sex with Kyle added to the merriment. Cherry Dr. Pepper! Thank you - I think we all needed this. 😁

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

She probably didn't want to watch Grampire slurp his Cup O' Blood for the eightyteenth time.  At least JG could have written it as she was taking a dinner/business meeting.  It was a stupid way just to get Kyle to stand there and smirk.  OOOO, the danger of their relationship!  What danger?  You're not going to get shot at dawn.

And just a hint to the writers or whomever that think having a person stand five feet away and eavesdrop would go unnoticed:  I'm 75 and my peripheral vision is not what it used to be, but I can tell you, I would notice that person's presence and look over to see what's what.  Kyle did everything but handstands to get Audra's attention.  Standing on the stairs Heather was wearing blinding white, so don't tell me Daniel, the artist, didn't at least glance that way once.   Situational awareness, people!

I was unnerved by Adam's attempt to morph into the baddest bad guy.  It looked as if he was trying to sprout horns.  What I really want is to see him go Phantom of the Opera and haunt Newman Media.  He could kidnap Sally (since she will inevitably return once Audra is outed with Kyle) and take her back to his lair in the long-not-seen conference room.  Good times!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 9/6/2023 at 8:32 AM, MsMalin said:

I think most mothers would be upset.

Such a diagnosis can cause families to question the why and wherefore of it, but any family worth its salt would focus on learning everything they could about their child's diagnosis, what that might mean for their child's future, and how they can best meet their child's needs - either Mariah is going to be an effective help to her child, or she's going to be an ineffectual hinderance to her.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Apparently Tucker has a private jet. I didn't know he was still fancy like that. But I did wonder whether he and Ashley flew commercial to Paris or used Jabot's plane.

"Jack's new wife is going to be a danger for Jabot." Based on exactly what evidence, Billy? Sigh, you're turning into as big of a whackadoodle as your oldest sister.

Kyle lying right to Nikki's face. As if. Nikki's a Newman and you don't lie to them; they lie to you! But OTOH, as far as Nikki is concerned, I think Alexis Carrington said it best:

qSz509f.jpg

Audra not being straight with her buddy Nate about continuing to see Kyle on the down-low was interesting. Guess she doesn't entirely trust Nate. Or she wants him to have plausible deniability if things go sideways.

Billy not only has a copy of Diane & Jack's post-nuptial agreement, he's taken it upon himself to study it word by word. He definitely needs to get a life.

Is the term "Heimlich Maneuver" trademarked? Abby said "abdominal thrusts" instead of using the more common reference.

Gotta give Kyle some kudos for standing up to Nikki over his divorce from Summer. IMO he was far more gentle with Nikki than she deserved though.

Wait, what? Kyle isn't even in the same galaxy as Adam. Not in intelligence, education, business experience, or notoriety. Go home, Nikki, you're drunk. Oh, wait

I liked Abby's dress today and thought it looked good on her.

Ruh roh. Jack made his classic grimace. Billy, you in danger, boy.

Audra and Kyle must want to get caught. He shouldn't be texting her with plans to hook up, especially when he can't be sure the wrong person won't see the message over her shoulder or something.

OMG, Billy was cracking me up when he was talking to Diane using his "I'm Batman" voice. He may think he's the Caped Crusader for Jabot but he's coming across to me more like Two-Face before he got half his mug melted by acid.

So now we're getting scenes we've never seen before, presented as sepia-toned flashbacks. WTAF? Ease up on the attempts at gaslighting us, JG. 🙄

THESE FOOLS MEETING IN PUBLIC IN CHANCELLOR PARK! And being all flirty with each other. I can't with Audra and Kyle. Good thing Nate caught them instead of Nikki.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I’ve finally lost 110 pounds of dipshit weight, and everyone I know keeps finding it and dropping it on my doorstep like it’s a burning brown paper bag full of poodle noodles. I shitcanned my spouse so hard, but no one will accept that I’m enjoying my freedom. They constantly encourage me with cheerful advice, like “incest is best, put your sister to the test” and “why can’t you overlook lying and obstructing a murder case, bitch?” They think I’m hiding some deep, secret pain when I’m actually getting my booty rocked like never before. How can I make my friends and family fuck off?

Signed;

Smilin’ and Profilin’

Dear Smilin’;

You fool. You poor, sweet fool. You’ve got the world eating out of your hand and showering you with sympathy! Lean in to the “poor me” routine. You honestly can’t lose. Both my girlfriend and I have, at various times, parlayed our emotional crises into job opportunities, sexual encounters and free donuts. Even if you’re feeling dandy fine, you don’t have to broadcast it to the world and pinch off the attention supply. If your loved ones grow weary of your sulking, you turn that ish right around on them and shove it up their downspout. I do it to my idiot brother all the time. Making people feel guilty for shit you pulled on them is the ultimate high. By the way, I’m an expert analyst of the written word and your letter tells me that your mom is a whore. Good luck!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Today, I received an unwelcome visit from a particularly odious relative. Using the double barrel snotgun in the middle of his face, he inhales all joy from the room and exhales bitterness. We’ve recently healed a rift in our family, and this joker wants to stir more shit without licking the spoon. He’s fixated on his brother’s wife as some sort of corporate usurper, out to knock him off his perch. He is unmoved that this same woman saved his sister’s life, despite his sister being a complete ass to her. Nothing seems to penetrate his perimeter of self-regard. He expected me to join him in his wacky crusade to shiv my beloved uncle. I have always tried to play the role of peacemaker in my family, which he would know if he gave the first fuck about anything other than his own feelings. How can I tell him to fuck off and fly right?

Signed;

The Jackwagon’s Niece

Dear Niece;

Well, the letters all seem to share a common theme today, and it’s not even Fuck Off Friday! Hold off on silencing your uncle with a stern word and consider the possibility that he’s 100% right. Perhaps the only thing he’s “obsessed” with is preserving his family legacy. Could it be that his brother is sadly slipping into his dotage, unable to muster the moxie to beat back all comers? How do you know that your “odious relative” hasn’t already spent years satisfying the old fool’s women with his potent and magnificent staff? Sounds like your much maligned uncle has earned the right to grace the corporate throne with his resplendent buttocks, which you would be wise to start kissing in earnest.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Lately I have been having issues with something called a “human resources department” at my workplace. Isn’t that a kick? When I first heard the name, I figured it was the division that provided my husband with thralls. As it turns out, this department takes an interest in how employees are treated. Sounds a bit communist to me, but you seem to be an astute member of the moneyed class who can judge my behavior with the proper eye.

As the lady in charge, I must oversee every aspect of my employees’ lives. Who are they calling or texting? Who are they sleeping with? What brand of toothpaste do they use? Are they lascivious leg spreaders who diddle your granddaughter’s ex-husband? I simply can’t trust any employee who won’t lay their medical records bare for me to peruse. If Mr. Codswallop in Accounting has a rectal prolapse, I need to quickly work up a pretext to boot him off the company insurance rolls. We can’t leave our asses hanging out financially.

The worst part of this whole ordeal is that there have been complaints about how I speak to the lowlifes scuttling about the office. It’s terribly hurtful, as I pride myself on being able to fake empathy for the poors. Goodness, when did it become inappropriate to pelt your lessers with ramen noodles when they snicker at your jacket/pantsuit combo? Anyways, how can I tell HR to fuck off? It’s what Katherine and Neil would have wanted.

Signed;

Picky Human

Dear Picky;

Pardon moi, but you sound like you’d be a nightmare as a mother-in-law. You’ve written to the right man, at any rate. After a deep dive into a post-nuptial agreement, I now am considered a legal expert. Reading a document is essentially the same as passing the Wisconsin bar exam. Now, you could fire your entire human resources department, but, honestly, you’ll just get another batch of officious sticklers in their place. Fire a staff enough times, mix in that nepotism you hinted at, and soon some government agency is looking through your books. Pro-tip: don’t compound your problems by buying a five million dollar fuckboat. Kiwi almond personal lubricant is not a legit tax deduction.

Here’s an intriguing thought. As my bro likes to tell me, silence is golden, fuckface. Let it pay. Keep the roasts and ripostes to yourself, let your disdain reach a boiling point and then explode in a cataclysm of self-destructive dumbfuckery. Eventually your family will get used to it and consider it part of your charm. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

So Ashley seems to be off the Kool Aide but Nostrils has become the Kool Aide Man “Oh Yeah!”  What can Diane do to Jabot that compares to his fuck ups?  Nostrils, we don’t know anything about Diane’s business acumen but we do know about yours and your business acumen sucks the big one.  Nostrils are you fucking kidding me. You’re the only person who can put personal feelings aside?  You hypocritical ass wipe. Every you are feeling, about Diane, is personal.  Especially when you are hypothesizing about Diane’s intentions. In addition, you are hurt because you think that Jack has full confidence in you.  If Nostrils starts chewing gum again, we would know that dark Nostrils is back. 

Smugly Smug Smug as also mastered the nose up in the air my shit doesn’t stink Nikki Newman look.  Oh, I forgot the condescending Newman ability to talk at a person not to a person.  Audra it’s not wise to discount Adam and to lie that Adam doesn’t intimidate you. Adam had you shitting in your panties until Kyle gave you a way to bail yourself out. 

I watch The Bold and The Beautiful right after Y&R so it’s fresh in my aging memory that the dialog remains the same but the names of the characters change. Especially Kyle = Liam having women trust issues, and Kyle = Steffy with mother-in-law troubles. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

^^^Regarding the Heimlich maneuver, I wondered the same thing.  When Ashley was telling Tucker about the choking incident, he mentioned it by name and Ashley said it isn't called that anymore.  Who (besides Ashley) knew?  

Gee, I can't imagine why Jack would have trouble trusting Billy.  Abby should have been giving Jack a heads-up about about him instead of Kyle.  Ughhh, can Billy go join Chelsea and Connor in Grifterapolis for a good long while?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is the term "Heimlich Maneuver" trademarked? Abby said "abdominal thrusts" instead of using the more common reference.

This sounds like when a large dog jumps up on you, grabs on and starts humping you like a new blow up doll. 🤣

Edited by surfgirl
  • LOL 10
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

From  Foghorn Leghorn on Aug.30:  "The American Red Cross had to rename it because Dr.Heimlich disagreed with back blows being done in addition to his maneuver so asked for his name to be removed."  I'm sure there are people, such as my aged self who still call it the Heimlich but it's nice to be informed.  Thanks, Fog.

• Like 6
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2

IMO Kyle's a bit of a spoiled brat, but also he might be too old to be getting summoned by his mommy and daddy to the Abbott manse for a scolding. Geez.

Adam wasn't wearing a suit today. What sorcery is this?

Interesting how Adam worked Sally with his "I've finally hit rock  bottom" act, just like he did to Sharon yesterday. Who's next, Faith?

Jack, you chose Summer over your own child, claiming it was best for business to keep a non-Abbott on board. Don't act surprised Kyle doesn't feel he matters as much to you anymore.

So it took Nick to make Sharon see the light about Adam? Oh come on. She has to know Nick's agenda will always include being wary of Adam--at least as long as Sally is in the picture.

Lol, Sally was caught with Adam again by Nick and she was yet again quick with an excuse. I guess Nick is never going acquire a clue until he sees Sally in bed with Adam. What a moron.

Victor folded on the Kirsten Incorporated ownership issue awfully fast once Sharon gently but firmly confronted him about it. Heather is good at her job, huh? Sure. 🙄

I think Jack and Diane need to accept that Kyle is done with Summer. She's not the answer to whatever he's going through right now, and everyone needs to stop pushing Kyle to reconcile with her.

Kyle lining himself up with Jack as the anti-Billy. Way to set a low bar, Kyle. Your uncle has the business acumen of a Ken doll and the subtlety of a freight train. Somewhere out there Machiavelli's ghost is pointing and laughing at both of you.

Whoo, Sally saw the strong vibe between Sharon and Nick and thought, "Gulp. Perhaps I should've kept my mouth shut." I still don't understand why Sally's been trying so hard to talk Nick out of returning to NE. What's it to her?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Why should I give 💩💩 about Kyle’s feelings. In my book, if it wasn’t for getting some “nookie”, from Audra, he would find it easier to forgive Summer❄️x6. Kyle and Summer❄️x6 belong together because they are first and foremost members of the spoiled brat club. 

Banana Breath can eat shit and die. Adam brought this on himself?  No Banana Breath, it everyone else who brought it on Adam.  For the most part Adam is not active, he’s reactive. Adam acts out when he gets sick and tired of having the football pulled away from him when he’s trying to kick the winning field goal and Victor is the main culprit of this.  Victor do not tell me that you treat your children all the same. Groucho🥸🥸 is the golden child you never say no to and would even think about playing with her emotions.  How many times has Banana Breath turned his back on the family but Banana Breath is not held accountable. 

Again I have to say I’m sick and tired of these elitist ass hole, that’s you Banana Breath and Nostrils, speaking for other’s and spouting shit about what they are going to do.  Also telling people how the should feel according to their own biases. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

So damned sick of this Newman Media/Kirsten business back and forth.  

Also it is getting on my last nerve hearing Adam doing a woe is me pity party every single conversation he has.  STFU and just do something, anything please but stop talking!

MTS is looking good with her weight loss but her stringy longer hair is dragging her now thin face down.  She needs a new do.

What the hell does Sharon keep doing to her hair?  The front half has been shorter for a long time but recently has been cut further back so it appears she has shoulder length hair until you see the stringy multi length long hair at the back.  So strange.  Another one needing a new do!

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Was I the only one who saw THE CAMERAMAN SITTING BEHIND HIS CAMERA when Heather walked out of the scene at the Newman Ranch???!?!!! I was like, “Wait did I just see a camera?” So I rewound and slowed down the scene and not only was it a camera, there was an old guy sitting behind it. These people truly DGAF what they put on the air now. It was so ridiculous that I honestly thought that the show should be cancelled after that nonsense. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, pvandal said:

What in the hell did Gloria do that Michael is still trying to untangle the mess?

That would be more fun to watch on the show. Maybe she tainted the face cream of Jabot's rival.

9 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

So I rewound and slowed down the scene and not only was it a camera, there was an old guy sitting behind it.

It was an artistic choice. The old guy is Victor's cousin Vance filming what is going in Genoa City.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

What the hell does Sharon keep doing to her hair?  The front half has been shorter for a long time but recently has been cut further back so it appears she has shoulder length hair until you see the stringy multi length long hair at the back.  So strange.  Another one needing a new do!

Her hair appears to have thinned out a lot and she doesn't seem to want to wear extensions like several of the other older actresses on the show. (Or maybe her hair is too thin to attach extensions now without damaging her real hair.)

Was I the only one who saw THE CAMERAMAN SITTING BEHIND HIS CAMERA when Heather walked out of the scene at the Newman Ranch???!?!!! I was like, “Wait did I just see a camera?” So I rewound and slowed down the scene and not only was it a camera, there was an old guy sitting behind it.

I watched the show live today and didn't notice it but I probably looked away once the scene was ending. So I just rewatched the scene again online at CBS.com and sure enough the camera guy and the camera were RIGHT THERE! Are the film editors on strike too or is JG also doing that job (poorly) on top of all his other ones? Unbelievable.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

(Or maybe her hair is too thin to attach extensions now without damaging her real hair.)

She should stop damaging her dark brown hair any further by bleaching it - which involves chemically stripping her hair of its natural color - and use the short-lasting stuff to lighten it - - the way I know SC's hair is dark brown is from the times the roots have shown.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

not only was it a camera, there was an old guy sitting behind it.

I missed the camera being in that shot the first time round because it was not more than a couple of seconds out of the whole scene and I was focused on Sharon and Victor; and rather than being an "old guy," the camera operator looked to me like a bald headed and bearded gentleman in his thirties.  So, someone screwed up the camera lines, I wonder how many times that's happened in the past without anyone noticing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Am I the only one who’s sick and tired of the same damn conversation every single day?! 

They have the same unresolved arguments day-after-day, week-after-week, month-after-month, year-after-year, it sounds like my parents' marriage.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
On 9/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, TVForever said:

Did anyone else have this problem this week?

I didn't have that problem, but my cable subscriber offers a record function, so I don't use a DVR - in fact I lost the remote for the DVR that I do have, which means that it's just taking up space.

• LOL 3