Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Sally, please tell me how can you think that Banana Breath is such a good father when he stays with her overnight instead of being with Christian.  Doesn’t it tell you that children are not his priority. 

Sally and Adam still 🔥🔥🔥. Sally and Banana Breath still and always will be 🤢🤢🤮.

I think that Smugly Smug Smug gets more “erect” sitting in the CEO chair than he does in the Corporate Suite bed.  

By the time we see Aria once again, she will be old enough to be dating Harrison.  Aria and Bowie would just be close friends.  

Smugly Smug Smug if you are large and in charge then why aren’t you at the office. Smugly Smug Smug is really feeling smug today as he risk getting his smug face damaged by Banana Breath and or Nostrils.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Jill simply accepts it when Victor decides to snatch one of her company's contractors. Not sure why JG has decided to turn her into a tool.

FFS, who answers the door in their underwear? Oh yeah, Nate does. Audra didn't seem fazed though. I guess seeing her boss in a state of undress falls under "other duties as assigned" for her.

Billy's going deep undercover in the Jack vs Ashley war over the family business. Oy, what could possibly go wrong? Jabot becomes toast, with Billy supplying the butter and jam.

Real talk from Nick to Sally about accepting Victor's sudden job offer. He knows Victor is probably working her but she pretty much sees nothing but dollar signs. Sigh.

Wait, Nate got a brand new suit because he gets to sit in Victoria's CEO chair while she's out of town? Aw, Olivia would be so proud. All it took was him dickmatizing Victoria to within an inch of her life. 🙄🙄🙄

Thankfully Sally's sister and grandmother were able to get through to her about blaming Adam for Baby Ava's death. Perhaps now she and Adam can stop agonizing over it.

Sour grapes Nick showing up at NE to rag on Nate to his face AGAIN. Nick, either let it go or find another approach because Nate's ego is impervious to a frontal attack.

Not sure why Sally keeps tolerating Adam's inability to accept their breakup. I'm starting to think maybe she enjoys swatting him down.

Lol, Nate trying to go mano a mano with Billy. Sidepart, you don't even know. Billy truly gives no fcuks; he's never had to. You might want to stay out of his lane before he brake checks you.

And then Audra comes in to cheer Nate on in that sly way of hers. What is she up to? 🤔

Sally, selling your self-esteem to Victor is a chump move. You're gonna wish you'd listened to Nick and Adam when Victor decides he's done owning you.

Jack, Jack, Jack. A quickie wedding? Let me tell you what's going to bring you & Diane down: Diane! You're playing right into her hands.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is it just me or was Nates side part more pronounced today? Seems the more dickish he becomes, the more pronounced the part.

Hard to remember him without it.

image.png.70963bbb6fafc4ad27fa8ed5e898bc4a.png

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

I don’t like the side part but it actually makes me notice how handsome the actor’s face is.  He’s not good enough an actor to make me like his character though.  And that’s even with me disliking Devon more. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Is it just me or was Nates side part more pronounced today? Seems the more dickish he becomes, the more pronounced the part.

Hard to remember him without it.

image.png.70963bbb6fafc4ad27fa8ed5e898bc4a.png

It looks like he actually had a black barber do the part/line, whereas before it looked like he brushed/picked the part in. It’s neater than it used to be. If the show wants Sidepart to appear even the slightest bit sympathetic, the best way is to have three nepo babies giving him sh*t over how he got his job.

How much longer is this Sick nonsense going to last? My goodness. They did it for plot, but now it’s starting to piss me off. Unless the point was to eliminate all fans of Sally Spectra.

Speaking of unlikable, does Ashley Abbott have even one redeemable quality? When the Dumpster Humper thinks you’re out of line, it’s time to seriously reassess your behavior.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Interesting for B&B viewers to learn that Sally's sister Coco is back in Los Angeles.  I wonder if RJ knows.  Last we heard, she was at Forrester International.

Sally is not this stupid.  What is she thinking??  And I thought she told Victor that she wanted to see her commitment to CW through to the end?  Victor cracks me up, though, offering Jill another designer even before Sally gives him her answer.  EB looks pretty good despite his illness.

CBS cut in the last segment for a non-story that totally could have waited until the evening newscast.  I can't bring myself to sit through the whole show without being able to FF just to see the last seven minutes.  Once upon a time, I would have. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Interesting for B&B viewers to learn that Sally's sister Coco is back in Los Angeles.  I wonder if RJ knows.  Last we heard, she was at Forrester International.

Sally is not this stupid.  What is she thinking??  And I thought she told Victor that she wanted to see her commitment to CW through to the end?  Victor cracks me up, though, offering Jill another designer even before Sally gives him her answer.  EB looks pretty good despite his illness.

CBS cut in the last segment for a non-story that totally could have waited until the evening newscast.  I can't bring myself to sit through the whole show without being able to FF just to see the last seven minutes.  Once upon a time, I would have. 

Snaporaz, I JUST finished watching and already I'm trying to remember the last 7 minutes.

I know Jack asked Diane to go to the Justice of the Peace and get married immediately, and then much schmooping ensued.  Sally told Nick and Adam that she was taking the job with Newman and ButtBiscuit tried to give Nate shit, but since Nate seems to live for exactly that, it was a draw.

Speaking of ButtBiscuit, he's got some nerve getting angry about Jack not trusting him completely.  As far as I'm concerned, after the crap ButtBiscuit pulled by sleeping with his brother's wife AND rubbing his nose in it, along with his general disrespect and contempt for Jack, he can fill his giant schnozz with nickels until they pour out his ears before Jack ever needs to apologize to that putz of brother.  Trusting ButtBiscuit with your secrets is as stupid as asking Nick to pick up some Glade Plug-ins.  You know both are gonna stink in the end.

Sending ButtBiscuit undercover is about as stupid as asking Phyllis to show some restraint.  It won't work.  Ashley and Tucker will always wonder if he's got something up his nose.

I'm hoping that ButtBiscuit attempts to convince them by taking his Captain's hat out of storage, dig up those white flood pants and take them out for a three hour cruise on Jaboat.

Tv Land Technology GIF by TV Land Classic

Ashley and Tucker will never figure out they're being played, never in a million years.

Side Part not only walks like he's got a stick up his ass, he walks like he enjoys it.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 12

Unless the point was to eliminate all fans of Sally Spectra.

Yep. I was a fairly solid supporter of Sally when she came over from B&B but this thing she's running between Nick and Adam has me struggling. If Victor were 15 years younger I'd wonder whether she'd go after him too. Ehh.

Interesting for B&B viewers to learn that Sally's sister Coco is back in Los Angeles.

I stopped watching B&B a while ago but when Sally mentioned seeing Coco and their grandmother back in LA I wondered whether it was a continuity error. I didn't even realize Sally had gone to LA until today.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yep. I was a fairly solid supporter of Sally when she came over from B&B but this thing she's running between Nick and Adam has me struggling. If Victor were 15 years younger I'd wonder whether she'd go after him too. Ehh.

Same for me.  I've never watched B&B so the actor and character were new to me and I loved her right away.  This prolonged, boring and frankly, unbelievable storyline with Nick has really dragged both the character and the actor down IMO.  

She and Mark Grossman's Adam were really great together, IMO one of the only couples on Show that really interested me.  But after all this bullshit baby and brothers storyline I'm wondering if Sally will ever be truly viable again.  Adam, without Sally isn't exactly lighting up the screen, either.

Show could do itself a favor, and save a ton on budget if they'd drop the Sally/Nick connection and just get Nick a blow up doll he could cart around instead.  Give him that doll and a whoopie cushion and he'd be a happy man.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

I don’t get why Sally would agree to Victor’s proposal. Other than storyline contrivance purposes.  I still like the character of Sally despite the Nick storyline dragging her down.  But I can see why others might dislike her.  What I don’t get though is why Courtney Hope should be blamed for a crappy storyline given to her by writers or lose her job.   Especially since she’s one of the few actors on the show who was has been able to portray an interesting and dynamic character at one point.  Can any of the actresses who play Summer, Elena, Abby or Audra do that? Perhaps, but they have yet to IMO.  I actually like all four of those characters but can’t remember any of them pulling off anything as compelling the scenes of Sally’s grief and pain (including physical) after losing her baby (despite ridiculous writing) or the plain heat of her pairing with Adam or viability of the near pairing with Jack.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I watched the last segment on the Canadian show and it's already faded from my memory.  One comment, however, does stand out because of its potential plot point implications. 

After being clearly reminded by Victor that a non-family member will NEVER be in charge of Newman Enterprises, Nate's day ends with this suggestion from his partner-in-scheming, Audra, re Victor's "golden child" Victoria.

“The next step is clear. You must solidify your relationship with Victoria. Take things to the next level.”

Make of this what you will. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, VanillaBeanne said:

But I can see why others might dislike her.  What I don’t get though is why Courtney Hope should be blamed for a crappy storyline given to her by writers or lose her job.

There was an interview a couple of months ago with CH & JM and she seemed just as enthusiastic about the Sally/Nick pairing as JM did. If she's unhappy & being forced into this SL she's doing too well of a job hiding it. Then again CH seems to believe that she's playing Sally as conflicted and is still being in love with Adam but she's really not. For better or worse that seems to be a general consensus across the board in other viewer circles too. 

Re: Chance/Sharon for what its worth fans have been very critical Sally/Nick for the same reason some fans don't like Sharon/Chance. But with that said, Shance or Charon? Is far less offensive to the 5 senses than Sick is. But it doesn't make them any more realistic, Chance should have better & more prospects intrested in him than his dead partner's wife. But if the alternative is Summer or Adura, Sharon is the lesser of 3 evils, so I'm begrudgingly stuck there. 

Also, both parings require Sally/Chance to sacrifice their characters & have Adam (and their own relationships with him) as collateral damage. Which isn't fair to anyone. Chance white-knighting for Sharon is already kinda pathetic, but against Adam, who is supposed to be his friend, is infuriating. 

I haven't had much time, energy or interest to watch this week but I have been far more entertained with the posts here, than I ever could be suffering through an episode. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

After being clearly reminded by Victor that a non-family member will NEVER be in charge of Newman Enterprises, Nate's day ends with this suggestion from his partner-in-scheming, Audra, re Victor's "golden child" Victoria.

“The next step is clear. You must solidify your relationship with Victoria. Take things to the next level.”

When Victor gave Nate that reminder I almost saw a thought bubble appear over Nate's head which read, "Challenge accepted."

Even without Audra's urging Nate seems determined to prove he can do the impossible. I still don't see how he's going to use Victoria though because she's not going hand her daddy's company over to Nate, not for good sex and not for a wedding ring. Ashland Locke already tried it and look what happened to him. At the end of the day the Newmans are always going to protect NE.

• Like 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

There was an interview a couple of months ago with CH & JM and she seemed just as enthusiastic about the Sally/Nick pairing as JM did. If she's unhappy & being forced into this SL she's doing too well of a job hiding it.

Given that Courtney Hope was (and might still be) in a relationship with the actor playing Adam, and, more importantly, given that she is a relatively newbie to the cast (is she even a full cast member now - she has been recurring for so long and I might have missed the switch), I think Courtney Hope’s responses were diplomatic and professional. Makes no sense to piss off the powers-that-be.  She was already let go from B&B despite creating an interesting new character with a great potential love story with the Thomas Forester character.  Not sure what she would gain by being interviewed and complaining about the writing.  Has Michael Grossman complained about the torpedoing of what could have been a soap supercouple?  Plus, it’s on record that it was Josh Morrow who asked the writers for this stupid storyline. I’ve definitely seen backlash against JM on the boards (all the ape jokes) because of this, but very few calls for his job.  

Last, I think CH usually underplays her scenes with Nick.  She comes alive with Adam. Even when she’s trying to ignore him or pretend she doesn’t care. But YMMV. 

Edited by VanillaBeanne
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, VanillaBeanne said:

I’ve definitely seen backlash against JM on the boards (all the ape jokes) because of this, but very few calls for his job.  

Who's calling for CH to be fired?

• Sad 2
  • Useful 2

I don’t know about firing JM; I just think no actor/actress should dictate storylines. It smacks of favoritism. I cannot stand the character anymore; he scowls and growls. In a way he is a male version of Phyllis. But I would much rather her character and/or the actress goes. Send her back to GH or give her a villainess role on Days.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Sally always looks dirty to me, like she hasn't washed that thing living on her head in quite some time. I also don't understand the horrid color she has her hair and why that is left to be on the show because it's not attractive, IMO, and it makes her look like a clown. Again, IMO. Dick's hair isn't much better either. And Sharon, she ought to get a shoulder length bob and call it a day already. Yesterday her curtain of hair was behind her back and her front pieces were hanging forward and she looked terrific in that shorter look.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Can someone explain to me why Phyllis was leaning inches over her plate to talk with Orange Lauren? I’m not entirely certain what type of reptile she is, so maybe that’s just how her kind undulates. Jack wasn’t looking for a bluetooth connection, though I’m sure that somehow, some way, he’’ll forgive Phyllis soon enough.

Chance, stop being friends with the asshole. Summer pretty boldly broke the law on your watch and really is only sorry that Kid Pomp caught her. Summer can’t fool me; Harrison collected all those rocks walking behind her and waiting for her to tilt her head. Summer camp, my butt cheeks.

Ashley has less chill than Phyllis. There’s an accomplishment. JG apparently thinks “catty” is the only mode for disagreement between two women. Hurling “stupid bitch” around is not a good look. Ashley hates Diane so much that she’ll buy Buttbiscuit’s sudden change of heart.

My favorite scenes had to be of Summer and Chelz blowing sunshine up each other’s skirts. “You’re so creative!” “You’re so strong!” POUT! GASP!

Poor Diane thinks her pampered bouffant baby doesn’t want to attend his parents wedding because after his separation from his sister, the sight of true wuv is too painful. Naw, lady. He’s just tired of the schmoopy. I’m the biggest Jack fan in the world and I can barely stand it. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Jack and Diane: Quickie wedding, no pre-nup, she's got him now.

Summer and Chelsea getting down to business at Crimson Lights - didn't the heads of international fashion houses used to have offices they worked from?

Tucker getting on Phyllis's case while a waiter passes right by them - good thing all the waitstaff at Society are deaf.

Was Tucker's "I'm tearing up" when Billy tells him and Ashley that Jack and Diane are getting married that afternoon a TSJ ad lib?

I suspect that Tucker's got Billy's number when it comes to his alleged change pf heart about Diane, but Ashley's accepting it without question, which makes her about the dumbest business executive going.

Jack and Ashley have been set against each other by two very cunning schemers, but I'm thinking it's going to be Billy who ends up losing everything.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I also don't understand the horrid color she has her hair

Isn't she supposed to be a redhead because of her aunt Sally Spectra of B and B? Back when I watched B and B, I liked older Sally. Younger Sally on Y and R is not so great right now.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I wasn’t going to mention this until Summer❄️x7 said that she’s having trouble where she’s walking.  Summer❄️x7 is also having trouble the way she’s walking. AL must not be use to walking in heels because her gate is kind of awkward as she’s trying not to fall on her face. 

Can Chelsea be anymore of a fake character. Her video game finally took off and now she’s a rockstar creative director 🤢🤮. Another GC resident that fails upward.  If Chelsea is a great fashion plate then why is she wearing an ugly dress with long sleeves in summer.  WTF!  Why is Nostrils telling Chelsea the plan to fake being on Ashley’s and Tucker’s side?  Well maybe he needs Chelsea to talk him out if it but once again it has to be in a public space. Doesn’t Nostrils know that Tucker has super hearing?  

I know I’m beating a dead horse when I say this but Tucker is 1,000 times more dangerous than Diane ever could be. 

Does everyone know that Carson will be lying to protect Taz🌪️ or they just know that Taz🌪️needs Carson to testify.  

More of a chemistry test between Summer❄️x7 and Chance?  What happened to Summer❄️x7 being arrested for obstruction of justice?  Wasn’t it Summer’s idea to payoff a witness to testify to Taz🌪️ self defense claim?  If memory serves, Taz🌪️ mentioned Carson. So does Summer❄️x7 know that Carson would be lying?  One other thing is that does Tucker know that Carson would be lying or he’s an actual eye witness?  

I was going to reduce a ❄️ because I feel sorry for Summer❄️x7, but after blowing smoke up Chelsea’s ass, my guilty pang waned.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Kyle in a three-piece suit, outside, in the middle of summer. Oy, how was he not drenched in sweat?

Audra. Giiirrlll. Even the GC bowling alley doesn't have the balls you've got. Maybe when you walk up on Summer and Kyle talking about their separation you should shift into reverse.

Um, Billy, you probably don't want to be discussing your big undercover mission to save Jabot from Ashley and Tucker in a public place. Loose lips sink cosmetics companies.

Diane still hasn't learned when not to gloat in someone's face. I could see Ashley doing something to try to stop Diane and Jack's marriage ceremony since she now has advanced warning of where it will occur.

Why was Phyllis lowkey smirking at Jack while he was chewing her out? I'm thinking she needs to work on her poker face because Jack was not buying her iffy apologies.

Every party needs a pooper, Kyle. Why couldn't you just be happy for your parents' speedrun to wedded bliss? And using fake NM meetings as an excuse to avoid the sudden nuptials was kinda tacky IMO.

Chelsea told Summer she has tons of ideas to help Marchetti "maximize its potential." Lol, did she have a flashback to 1975 with that old cliché?

Wait, what? Was Chance putting a move on Summer?!?! Do it, Summer! Climb that hotness like a tree. Bonus points if Kyle finds out within 24 hours.

Audra and Kyle and more of their bedroom antics. Okay.

Has Tucker ever met OG Phyllis? My guy, you better buckle up because Red--just this once (🙄)--is about to go HAM on your hiney. Whee!

Bleh, not a fan of Diane's wedding dress. The sparkly, spotted fabric was not working for me at all.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I see now how Josh is getting through the writer's strike.  He's bought a giant bag of fortune cookies and uses them to write the dialogue.  Today, the only trite advice Dummer didn't get was someone telling her "a stitch in time saves nine".  Frankly, I thought that was going to come out of Chelsea's mouth any minute.  

Chelsea is like a Precious Moments figurine come to life - and that's no compliment.  Her smile is as vacuous and soul-stripping as staring too long into the infinite nothingness of the darkness of ButtBiscuit's nostril caverns.  

Chelsea and ButtBiscuit are possibly the most mundanely awful soap couple ever.  They are both supremely self-satisfied, self-congratulatoy and dumb as rocks.  The only people dumber are those who take advice from them.  Hey, Dummer!

Chelz and Buttz should be forced to wear signs around their necks that say 
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here".  Or, at least matching teeshirts that say "I'm with Stupid".

Audra blindfolding Kyle was pretty funny, though.  Was Show trying to suggest that Kyle was going to indulge in some sort of S/M with Audra?  All I'm willing to imagine in that scenario is Audra pulling out her tweezers to pluck whatever errant hair she can find on that plucked chicken, the scene ending with Kyle's high-pitched scream.

Ashley has gotten so ridiculous I'm just waiting for the day she rides her bicycle up to the door of the Abbott Mansion and demands Diane turn over her little dog to be destroyed.

Classic Movies Old Hollywood GIF

The tornado can't come fast enough, and the house had better fall on more than one wicked witch.

I love me some Diane, but like Joimiaroxeu said, what the hell was Diane wearing to her wedding?  It looked like it was designed by Dairy Queen, or maybe something from the Chelsea 2.0 Dumpster line.

Phyllis...... what a drag it is having her back.  She was at her absolute best, character and actor wise, when she off screen pretending to be dead.

Lauren, shut up.

Edited by boes
  • Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I was on Kyles side but Pompy Pomp Pomp is getting annoying. When Audra took his necktie I was hoping she’d tie him up and take his wallet. 

Phyllis says she has to tap into OG Phyllis. Can’t she tap into Coma Phyllis? 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 17

My power went out before the last segment. Am I to understand that Phyllis once again revealed she has learned nothing, Diane was wearing a Chelsea Lawson original bridal gown and Kyle was about to indulge in, what is for him, edgy sex? I missed so much.

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 9
21 hours ago, VanillaBeanne said:

Last, I think CH usually underplays her scenes with Nick.  She comes alive with Adam. Even when she’s trying to ignore him or pretend she doesn’t care. But YMMV. 

I thought MG & CH split up last I heard. Yes, Mileage definitely varies, because Ally had a big following & her interactions with Adam is still generally seen as her being needlessly dismissive & cruel to him. She's overplaying that as much as she underplays her scenes with Nick & that's why she's hemorrhaging fans. If Sally were more clearly conflicted, I doubt that would be happening. Ofc this wasn't her idea & I doubt she'd make waves that could get her fired(not that I think cbs is that stupid)but doing that & showing slight discontent at a SL she's truly not feeling are two different extremes. But I digress. 

I normally only have negative things to say about Chelsea, but since she's being made to happily work along side Summer, who caused her miscarriage and got away with it. I'll save it for another day. But holy shit, she & Nostrils are so boring. 

I guess I should be impressed that Kyle is getting his 50 shades of Gray on but I'm just reminded of the fact that shitty book exists and that's never good. 

Ashley's stupid bitch line might've been great if she was standing in the mirror talking to herself. I guess JG thinks by Tucker making Phyllis tap dance has breathed life into this shitty plot and its only made things more unbearable and unwatchable. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Friday rants:

Dick has been wearing that brown polo since the day after the Kristen murder stabbing.  In that time Sally has gone to LA (for more than one day I assume?), Sharon, et al, have formed a NeoNewman Triumvirate and Phylth has been seen all over town.  I thought maybe he just has a lot of brown polos-but they are not a good look on him.  Trying to look like a dad but then not going home to his kid at night.  Bleeaah....

Jazz lounge rant:  I'd fire the bartender.  Scene opens with Phylth sitting alone. The Bitchy Twins have gone but their glasses are still there. As the bartender is bringing her a red wine Adam cruises up to the bar.  Does the bartender quickly remove the dirty glasses, wipe down the bar and greet a potential customer?  Hell, no.  He just wanders off.  Is there some time limit as to how long an extra can be on camera?  Cause that's the only reason I could think of for such bad acting.

Final rant:  So Dom is sleeping over at Chance's?  Does he have the same sadz going there that he did when he was being shuttled between the mansion and the penthouse?  Would have had a better story potential/conflict if Chance had stayed in the mansion (there's got to be enough room) and then Dom wouldn't ever have to leave the place that he loves the best.

Edited to add:  You know I love me my men in suits, but that brand new shiny suit NateyNate had on did absolutely nothing for him.

Edited by MollyB
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ashley's stupid bitch line might've been great if she was standing in the mirror talking to herself.

It was so silly. Does JG think having Ashley scream something like that is shocking? Geez, maybe it was back in the 80s when Krystle said it to Alexis on Dynasty. Now calling someone a stupid b!tch is almost a term of endearment.

Kyle is getting his 50 shades of Gray on but I'm just reminded of the fact that shitty book exists and that's never good.  

OMG, that book absolutely enraged me. And then I later I read the two sequels hoping it would get better. Yeah, no. I think someone needs to run 50 Shades through AI and see if that mess can be fixed, at least all the grammar and spelling errors.

Can’t she tap into Coma Phyllis?  

Heh, including the part where she wakes up and Gina Tognoni is playing her.

Chelsea and ButtBiscuit are possibly the most mundanely awful soap couple ever.

Right? Nothing about them reads as romantic to me. It's as if they settled for each other because neither of them had any other options.

So Dom is sleeping over at Chance's?  Does he have the same sadz going there that he did when he was being shuttled between the mansion and the penthouse?

I think having Chance mention Dom staying at his place was JG sending a message. All the people who complained on the soap forums about Dominic being used as an excuse for Devon and Abby to move to the Chancellor Mansion? As far as JG is concerned you can go eff yourselves.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

Final rant:  So Dom is sleeping over at Chance's?  Does he have the same sadz going there that he did when he was being shuttled between the mansion and the penthouse?  Would have had a better story potential/conflict if Chance had stayed in the mansion (there's got to be enough room) and then Dom wouldn't ever have to leave the place that he loves the best.

Wasn't the entire point of moving Scabbers and Darvon into Casa Chancellor so that Dom did NOT have to sleep over in other locations? WTAF?

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

Wasn't the entire point of moving Scabbers and Darvon into Casa Chancellor so that Dom did NOT have to sleep over in other locations?

The conversation started with Chance offering Scabarvon to move into the mansion because Dom "knows that as his home". For some reason, he did not feel that way about the penthouse, even tho he probably spent more of his short lifetime there.  [Show me a 1-2 year old that understands the concept of "home" other than his crib.  Home is his people, not a place.]  Anyhow, at first the discussion was about them moving in and we, the viewers, were probably all going oh, yeah, this will be fun because it did sound as if Chance would be there, too, since it is his family home.  Then he said he'd get a place of his own and we all just went whaaathefck.  Whole story would have worked better if he lived at the mansion but made a few house calls to Sharon's.  Like Dick does with Sally.

• Applause 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

Well I missed  three epis because I had a "mild" heart attack, and I'm home trying to get up to speed with my shows.  And from what I am reading here, I'll probably just skip this one because it just sounds like a bunch of white noise.  

But I have to agree about Sally's hair.  it always looks like it needs washing and the color is to stark for her.

Jack and Diane rushing off to get married? Has he lost his mind?

Dummer's possible hook up with Chance has already been floated out there?

OK--you convinced me.  I'll watch all three epis!

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 13
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, that book absolutely enraged me. And then I later I read the two sequels hoping it would get better. 

So, apparently you read shitty books and watch crappy soaps hoping they will get better?

I kind of felt sorry for Eric Braeden today. I almost feel like the writers are being cruel to him with his screaming at Adam and then boxing. He is no longer the virile man he used to be. There was something sad and pathetic about his performance. I wish they would let him play out his remaining years as a grandfather enjoying his grandchildren.

Oh my gosh One Tough Cookie, I hope you are OK!!!💐🌸💮🌺🌹🌼🌷

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Well I missed  three epis because I had a "mild" heart attack, and I'm home trying to get up to speed with my shows.  And from what I am reading here, I'll probably just skip this one because it just sounds like a bunch of white noise.  

I'm hoping you're feeling better ASAP.  Please let us know how you're feeling when you can.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 7

Am I misremembering? Didn't Adam quit Jabot because Bouffant boy was so annoying at trying to get him fired and he'd had enough. Not that he "beat" him?

Get well soon Cookie!

• Like 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Well I missed  three epis because I had a "mild" heart attack, and I'm home trying to get up to speed with my shows.  

@One Tough Cookie

Please feel better & take care of yourself ..

...if your screen name is any indication, I know you are going to be just fine ♥️🤗

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Well that whole wedding flashbacks of Jack & Diane was The Pussification of Jackie Boy. Wow! You could see him becoming more and more of a sad sap with each flashback. What have they done to Jack and PB?!?

WHY is Tracey always the third wheel, grinning at other people's happiness but never getting her own? Do the MWTs not give her an actual love interest because she's a plus sized woman? Because that's what it feels like, which is totally fucked up. I hereby proclaim a new initiative, 'Operation Give Tracey Vitamin D, STAT!'

ETA: They're still doing Old Man Saggy Balls and his Punching Bag of Virility?!? Seriously Joshy?!? I thought thr ending if that scene was going to be PeePaw stroking out and writing EB out finally. Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

And why is the Big Red Cold Sore sashaying around town trying to set up a hit on Tucker? Shouldn't this bitxh be under house arrest or something?

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

But I have to agree about Sally's hair.  it always looks like it needs washing and the color is to stark for her.

Jack and Diane rushing off to get married? Has he lost his mind?

Dummer's possible hook up with Chance has already been floated out there?

OK--you convinced me.  I'll watch all three epis!

Take care and please make sure you follow what your cardiologist says. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I don’t sing the shower but a do a lot of thinking in the shower. Is was wondering where is Carson?  Shouldn’t he be in jail?  If not, why did he get bail and who paid it?  The same thing for Taz❄️. Who paid her bail.  I’m quite sure it had to be substantial for either one of them.  Taz🌪️ is walking about GC like she’s the mayor but Carson is still in hiding. Carson made a statement on Taz❄️’s behalf, so was it in person, phone, or an affidavit?  Tucker seems to be so rich again that he can spend maybe millions on Ashley’s and his vendetta on Diane. I guess it’s an investment in the future in taking over Jabot. 

Kyle you’re so full of 💩. You didn’t force Adam out of Jabot. Adam resigned but Jack still wanted him there.  Beside, you didn’t do it on your own. Victor played a big part of getting Adam out of Jabot. Kyle you are also an angry boy with father issues.  Most GC elitists can’t see, in themselves, the CD faults they see in others. 

Victor is going to teach Adam humility?  Victor doesn’t even now the meaning of the word humility.  Beside he a suck ass teacher if Cruella is a result of his teaching. Under Cruella’s tutoring, Smugly Smug Smug has also failed Victor’s teaching.  Victor is always giving Adam lectures about family unity and stopping his vendettas against the family when he knows damn well it’s Cruella is never going to end her vendetta against Adam. 

When did Abby get so intuitive in calling out her mom on her hypocrisy?  

I thought for sure that Victor was going to have some sort of attack after punching the heavy bag and Adam was going to come to his rescue once again. 

I’m not too fond of the dresses wore today but she still looked classy. I appreciate a woman who allows herself to age gracefully by not using Botox to hide wrinkle and has wisps of gray hair. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Hope you’re feeling better, Cookie!

Wtf, Victor? Watching him scream at and browbeat his smart, capable son is soul-crushingly grim. Adam should have walked out without a word when Victor talked smack about his mother. Victor’s treatment of his children is gross at the best of times, but this belligerent tyrant act takes the cake. Are we supposed to empathize with Victor because he cares so deeply for his fambly that he must take his angst out on a punching bag? Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

The Jack and Diane montage went on way too long. So boring and sugary.

I will give Buttbiscuit credit. He’s good at pretending to be a dick to his brother. Of course, he has a rich and authentic well of experience to draw from. Ashley, naturally, lapped it up like champagne. Abby tried to tell her about herself, but Ash is on a bullet train to crazy town with no stops along the way.

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4

Yoh are right Ninja, I couldn't believe Victor would badmouthing Hope.

And the Jack and Diane love fest was disgusting. I laughed when he came downstairs after making love fully dressed in his tux again. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Yoh are right Ninja, I couldn't believe Victor would badmouthing Hope.

And the Jack and Diane love fest was disgusting. I laughed when he came downstairs after making love fully dressed in his tux again. 

Surely he showered!!!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Lol, Tucker was staring at Traci like, "Where did you come from?" Right there with ya, Tucker. Traci must have a space portal no one knows about except her and NASA.

Adam, you were not born yesterday. You knew Victor wasn't going to keep any info related to NE away from Victoria. Stop trying to make him choose you over her.

Oh please, Kyle, you didn't push Adam out of Jabot. You're so cute trying to impress Audra with your mad bizniz skilz.

Ruh roh, Billy. Tucker might be onto your double-agent ploy. Hope you have Machiavelli's private number in your contacts list because Tucker is a master schemer.

Yay, it's another Flashback Friday! 🤡

Nah, Abby, I think your mommy's problem is she's jealous of Diane. She knows Diane's man actually does love her, heaven help him.

Holey moley, with all those candles Diane and Jack's bedroom looked like an 18th century brothel to me. And not in a good way.

Hey, did EB accidentally say a word not allowed on broadcast TV? It sounded like Victor yelled, "I'm tired of this sh!t!" to Adam but the camera cut away so you couldn't see his mouth when the naughty bit at the end was snipped.

Meh on Diane's ersatz wedding reception dress. Again with the stretchy, sparkly fabric. 😒

Adam the Harvard MBA forced to work under TGVN's tutelage. Sure. At one time Adam was a wolf of Wall Street. I don't think there's much he's going to learn from Victor at this point accept how to function with daddy's thumb up his a$$.

"OR WHAT?!!!???" Lawdamercy, the Abbotts about to start throwing hands in the middle of the GCAC! Whee! Seriously though, I think JT and PB really brought their A-games for that scene.

Re the previews: the room Phyllis and Adam were in looked like Lily and Billy's former condo. Interesting. Is Adam moving in there or is Phyllis?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Thanks everybody--I'm feeling fine.  Husband is making sure I follow irections, but I don't have to be told to be  lazy slug for  while!

23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Audra. Giiirrlll. Even the GC bowling alley doesn't have the balls you've got.

OK, that's it. We can shut down the internet tonite!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Surely he showered!!!

I thought everyone knew Jack showered in his tux.

12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh please, Kyle, you didn't push Adam out of Jabot. You're so cute trying to impress Audra with your mad bizniz skilz

Excuse you! Kyle played the loooooonnnnngggg game, baby! He whined and cried and acted like a tit long enough that Adam handed him a win on a silver platter. With a strong pomp hand like that, Newman Media is sure to rise to the middle of the pack!

• LOL 12
54 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Thanks everybody--I'm feeling fine.  Husband is making sure I follow irections, but I don't have to be told to be  lazy slug for  while!

OK, that's it. We can shut down the internet tonite!

Are you allowed to have irections so soon? 🤔 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
57 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Thanks everybody--I'm feeling fine.  Husband is making sure I follow irections

oh dear, I hope you meant to write directions there and not something else

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

With a strong pomp hand like that

When it comes to HRH, Prince Kyle of Wisconsin, why do I think that should read "a strong pump" hand, which can be either his right, or his left, hand, depending on which is dominant.

• LOL 5