Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Summer❄️x7 has just earned another ❄️ after ranting to Diane that everything is her fault and becoming more and more like her mother.  Summer❄️x8 fucked everything up because she chose her mother over her marriage.  

Is Jack choosing Summer❄️x8 over Kyle just a prelude to Taz🌪️ being exonerated of everything she has done. Jack seems more concerned about Summer❄️x8’s well being over Kyle’s well being even after the shit Summer❄️x8 put Diane through.  Jack I have a great solution for you. Make Nostrils CEO of Marchetti and give Kyle his old position back. This way Kyle doesn’t see it as a step backwards.  

Kyle and Summer❄️x8 reminiscing about the past 🤢🤮. Basically is sounded like the adults in a Peanuts cartoon. Nothing coherent, just sounds. 

There was an emergence broadcast alert while Smugly Smug Smug was talking to Audra at Society.  The alert came at a good time and the message was far more interesting than their conversation could be. There was some information I picked up on from Audra. If it’s true that the “secret project” she’s working on is playing Kyle, then I would have to give her a nickname. Time will tell. 

As I mentioned before, it seems that both Taz🌪️ and Summer❄️x8 will be winning. Taz🌪️ will be held harmless and Summer❄️x8 will not only be rewarded with running Marchetti but getting a “relationship with Chance to boot. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3

I think it would be a wonderful if Megan Markle hired Bouffant Boy.  She could make him in charge of bedazzling a line of women's work wear.

Someone please remind me--Has Megan banged Natey Nate Nate?

Well, I have something nice to say about Victoria {Fashion Police blotter}  I loved her outfit. Very work appropriate.  Too bad she had side piece's hands on it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

There’s something about Audra that keeps me off balance. I don’t know if it’s her speaking pattern or it seems like she always having to remember her lines or what it is. I think I don’t like this character or this actress.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Wow, way to be an ungrateful brat, Summer. Diane could've gotten you in a lot of trouble for hiding what you knew about your undead psycho mommy but she didn't. It wasn't her job then to save the marriage you wrecked on your own. Shut up.

Grown-a$$ people are actually deciding where to live based on a toddler's whims. I can't. Please, Dominic's concept of the world is very small. I'm not buying for minute that he knows the difference between a mansion and a penthouse. He probably just doesn't like getting shuttled back and forth.

Devon, the empty state of Chancellor Mansion is Jill's problem since she owns it. Stop using Kay (or Neil) as an excuse for every decision you don't have the balls to own up to. She's unable to defend herself.

Lily getting her face cracked by Audra because she's behind on the hot NE/NM goss. Whee! And honey, Nate isn't swimming with the sharks, he IS the shark.

Lol, Chance looking at Abby like she'd sprouted a second head. OMG, Abby, you are next to the last person Chance would want to bare his soul to. 🙄🙄

I do not understand Jack clutching his pearls about Kyle and Summer continuing to work together now that they've broken up. He could've at least asked Summer whether she was okay with Kyle staying at Marchetti.

So now Lily gets to move into Devon's penthouse. Big whoop. I don't care where she lives but I do loathe the idea of Devon moving into the vaunted Chancellor estate. 🤬🤬🤬

Poor Harrison. From the moment he first entered the Abbott home his life started falling apart. Father wasn't Daddy, Mommy went to prison, Father divorced Mommy and married Stepmommy, Father died, Grandma Dee Dee showed up, Grandma Pee Pee disappeared, and now Not the Mommy is moving out. Sheesh, it's a wonder Harrison hasn't locked Mrs. Martinez in the garage. Tara, where are you????!!!

It's fascinating to me how Audra and Nate keep gloating in public yet no one's really caught onto them. Even Nick only has suspicions, nothing provable.

Uh oh, Kyle is jobless. Does he head over to NM with Audra, McCall Unlimited with Adam, or go directly to Victor for a job at NE? Maybe Aunt Ashley can hire him to work with her and Tucker.

FFS, Summer, why so dramatic? You could've gone to stay at Nick's place with him and Christian for free. But I guess living at the GCAC will make it easier for you to find out about Kyle and Audra. Oops!

What happened to the "Thanks for Boinking Me" flowers and jewelry Kyle had sent over to Audra? Today she wasn't acting like she knew anything about them. Nor was she impressed that Kyle had left Jabot. Hmm.

• Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

There must be some kind of weird amoeba  in the GC water that makes people make strange choices. First we have Jack choosing to keep Summer to stay with Marchetti  vs his son. Then we have Chancetastic moving out of the mansion and letting the people who shit all over him move in.

Harrison was absolutely and literally dumbstruck by the news that daddy and not- mommy were separating. I was dumbstruck that somehow amidst all the chaos they managed to get him a haircut. That kid must live in a big plastic bubble; I have never seen such a neat well dressed little boy in my life. Yes, his outfit was cute but talk about Little Lord Fauntleroy.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

WTAF did I watch today? JG needs to sit down and watch GH and see what happens when you turn the villains into the heroes and victims before he goes fully down this road because he is destroying characters at the alter of these two irredeemable shebeasts.  Jack saying that Summer’s life is in chaos was just too much. 

Summer is truly her mother’s daughter. Always wanting others to fix their messes. 

Harrison looked shell shocked but who can blame the little tyke. There’s dead grandmothers walking around. His great aunt is always shrieking at grandpa. And this would appear to be the first time he’s been allowed downstairs in months. 

If I were Chance I’d burn the Chancellor estate to the ground before I’d let either Abby or Devon so much as look at it but that’s just me. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

What an ungrateful brat Summer was the way she spoke to Diane. 
I didn’t think Jack needed to fire Summer just yet but he sure didn’t need to choose her over Kyle. 
There’s something cringeworthy about Audra and Nate drinking champagne, patting themselves on the back during what appears to be the middle of the workday. Hey idiots, you’re ahead because Victoria benched Nick. Dick over Nick is all this is. I will laugh though if they pull some shit over on Victoria.
Harrison was so cute with his wide eyed look but he could have been going for a “do I know these fools?” look.
Hmmm maybe more people should go to Dominic with their important decisions? Jack could go to him for Marchetti advice. Summer could ask him how to save her marriage. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

It was obvious today for the first time that Lily is pregnant. I’m happy for her and her new husband,

I'm happy for her, too.  But WHY do the producers insist on so much self tanning that she looks like she's going to slide off anything she sits on?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Uh oh, Kyle is jobless. Does he head over to NM with Audra, McCall Unlimited with Adam, or go directly to Victor for a job at NE? Maybe Aunt Ashley can hire him to work with her and Tucker

Considering how pissy Kyle was towards Adam and actively tried to sabotage him while at Jabot, even if Kyle had the balls to ask him for a favor after that...I think Adam would rightfully tell Kyle to eat shit. Victor will just laugh him off, Kyle is barely any use to him in general. Let alone while he's separating from Victor's dumbest grandkid.

1 hour ago, WhitneyWhit said:

JG needs to sit down and watch GH and see what happens when you turn the villains into the heroes and victims

He probably already does watch general hospital. Where else would he get the idea to make a clear as day narcissistic psychopath like Phyllis into a heroine? 

If Dummer's life is in chaos how does she even have the energy to be anything but decent/greatful to Diane? I'm gonna assume Jack is worried that if he doesn't cater to Dummer, she'll turn into her mother. I'm also gonna assume he's more dense than usual if he can't see that's pretty much happened already.

It amazes me how Summer thinks Diane owed her help in the first place, but then to throw it back in her face afterwards is just next level petulant asshole. Even for a Newman brat.

I can buy Abby/Devon as a couple (since the multiple head writer changes over the years probably played a part in delaying it) but JG just keeps doing strange shit with them. At this point, most of the dirty work is done and having Chance be overly cordial & fair is one thing. But having Devon & Abby move into his damn birthright of all places is way too far and too stupid, given the reason behind it. Like they're together. It's fine & luckily it doesn't suck all that bad after all. So why all the extra bullshit fluff? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I'm happy for her, too.  But WHY do the producers insist on so much self tanning that she looks like she's going to slide off anything she sits on?

Please pleasepleasepleasePLEASE make this a thing!  Every time Lily sashays into her office, Society, Devon's bar and grill, anywhere - let her sit herself down and then slowly slide off the chair/couch whatever, never stopping her endless yapping, until she's flat on the floor.

I would give anything to see this.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

If I were Chance I’d burn the Chancellor estate to the ground before I’d let either Abby or Devon so much as look at it but that’s just me. 

I think that's just what Katherine would want.

Btw, when Abby said, "I have to call the movers", what nonsense is that?  Except for Chelsea moving in above Crimson Lights, everybody just moves in, all previous furniture intact, including knick-knacks and books and all, not a new stick of furniture, nothing.

Hell.  Side Part's apartment is furnished exactly as Neil had it, and he moved into after getting it from Adam and Chelsea.

Maybe the movers are there to help with moving Devon's big head and carrying Abby's massive ego?

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Right? At first shameless Abby had the nerve to use Dominic as her excuse to keep squatting in Chancellor Mansion after Chance dumped her cheating behind. Now Chance is making Dominic the reason he's handing his family's home over the people who betrayed his trust in one of the worst possible ways. It's ridiculous.

maybe more people should go to Dominic with their important decisions?

Heh, maybe C/W could start a podcast called WWDD: What Would Dominic Do? "You need to make a decision but you don't want to take responsibility for the outcome? Ask a toddler! He's smart because his little mind hasn't been cluttered yet by pesky things such as guilt or embarrassment! And he comes up with the cutest excuses!" It's what Kay and Neil would've wanted. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I must have been seeing things, because I could have sworn that I saw Heather Thom in just one brief scene in the re-run from 1992.

You did get a glimpse of HT's Victoria.  She was in the opening credits and I was so hoping she'd attend the Abbott picnic so we could see her first meeting with her current boy-toy - Nate Hastings Jr - in utero.  

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Free advice for Jack Abbott, scones not included:

Don’t leave money, Afrin or wives where Billy can see them. 
Don’t stick your dick in crazy. 
Don’t ever, ever choose Summer. Ever. Is Kyle a bland disappointment, walking around with a duck’s butt on his head, mooning people via poultry? You’re damn skippy he is. He’s still better than his toxic dipshit wife. I think Marchetti will probably be fine without Summer’s sepia-toned vision.

Don’t ruin my love for Jack, show. You’ve ruined so much already.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Don’t ever, ever choose Summer. Ever. Is Kyle a bland disappointment, walking around with a duck’s butt on his head, mooning people via poultry? You’re damn skippy he is. He’s still better than his toxic dipshit wife. I think Marchetti will probably be fine without Summer’s sepia-toned vision.

Are you impugning Dummer, the Face of Marchetti?  Dummer, who even before becoming this icon of the fashion industry was, as Jack so often put it, "as good as it gets".

giphy.gif

As the face of Marchetti, Dummer truly is "as good as it gets".

Now get gone.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Don’t ruin my love for Jack, show. You’ve ruined so much already.

Show has been trying to ruin Jack for years. We should probably start a pool on what day Diane will turn out to have been playing a long con; Phyllis will be a heroine and Jack will apologize and grovel. Same as it ever was.

I saw something online where many people want an Audra/Adam pairing. Please, no. I still think they should try him with Elena; she can be a departure from his usual of grifters and …sadly, over-colored redheads who show no sense. And let Kyle have a walk on the wild side with Audra. Before they bring Tara back (with a probable recast). Let Audra be the one playing the long game - out maneuvering Nate, Victoria and Tucker. And give the Sally actress a vacation. She can come back with a better storyline - and Nick will have moved on. (my secret wish is with Audra or Lily) 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What happened to the "Thanks for Boinking Me" flowers and jewelry Kyle had sent over to Audra? Today she wasn't acting like she knew anything about them. Nor was she impressed that Kyle had left Jabot. Hmm.

I wondered about this, too, but then realized she still has the Bedazzled Jacket on so it must still be the morning after.  Maybe she hasn't stopped home to the GCAC Boarding House yet.  Lotsa fun if whoever delivering the flowers and jools messes it up and puts them in Dummer's room.

15 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Harrison was absolutely and literally dumbstruck

fixed that for you.

• LOL 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, MollyB said:
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wondered about this, too, but then realized she still has the Bedazzled Jacket on so it must still be the morning after.  Maybe she hasn't stopped home to the GCAC Boarding House yet.  Lotsa fun if whoever delivering the flowers and jools messes it up and puts them in Dummer's room.

Also wondering where this poorly thought out gift payment went...Honestly? Kyle is basically paying Audra for the sex. Dumbass should've left it at flowers. The Abbott men are idjits.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, boes said:

Are you impugning Dummer, the Face of Marchetti? 

Yes.

And now I’m going to impugn other characters, as is my wont.

Shut your fucking face, Sally. Buttbiscuit is more tolerable to me than you are, which is an absolute scriptwriting war crime. You should be sympathetic, but your attachment to an ambulatory armpit fart curb stomped that possibility. Treating Adam the way you do is an ugly, ugly look and so is your obvious jealousy of Sharon and Faith. Please, show, no more scenes of Sally and Nick hunkered down in that depressing room, making cow eyes while awkwardly stroking each other’s limbs.

As if it’s not lovely enough to watch Sally treat Adam like Genoa City’s greatest monster, Victor is trash talking his son to Audra out of one side of his mustache and asking Nick to help Adam out of the other.

Chelsea’s game would be a success in the same way Nick would be a reigning Jeopardy champion. Chloe is a tad late to the Pay Tribute to Chelsea tour, but better late than never, I guess.

Lol@Summer thinking she totally burned Audra on her way up the stairs. I bet Audra could chew Summer up and spit her dumb ass out. It seems like Daniel has decided to say “fuck it all” and drop a Mom bomb right on his sister.

Holy shit, I just realized how stunningly stupid Nick’s hair is. Dude, no.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Also wondering where this poorly thought out gift payment went...Honestly? Kyle is basically paying Audra for the sex. Dumbass should've left it at flowers. The Abbott men are idjits.

Yep. I might could see it if this had been like their third date. Instead it was basically a payment for services rendered by a virtual stranger, especially the diamond earrings. IMO Audra should be offended but she's a different kind of bird. If she and Kyle keep seeing each other what does he do next to top himself?

I saw something online where many people want an Audra/Adam pairing.

<raises hand> Count me in the "many." I think Adam is more Audra's speed, plus it would likely get Sally's attention. And on the business front, Audra knows McCall Unlimited and Adam knows Newman Media. Working together they either could snatch NM or help McCall render it worthless.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yep. I might could see it if this had been like their third date

Well, technically we could count boinking  3 times on one "date" as 3 dates.

• LOL 13
32 minutes ago, rcc said:

Keep Audra away from Adam. Can't stand her. She is like a spider catching men into her web. Lol

I was thinking more akin to a sticky Venus Fly Trap...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rcc said:

Keep Audra away from Adam.

If you have yet to see today's, Thu. 7/6, show, then I won't spoil it for you, but Adam and Audra do have an interaction that you won't want to ff through.

1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

we could count boinking  3 times on one "date" as 3 dates

We could call it "Encounters of the Third Kind."

23 hours ago, luna1122again said:

Abby is moving her side piece, the guy she cheated with, into her ex husband's family manse? 

But Chance asked them to.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I think I don’t like this character or this actress.

I actually think that ZS has improved over time and is a bit more nuanced in her portrayal of the character.

21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What happened to the "Thanks for Boinking Me" flowers and jewelry Kyle had sent over to Audra? Today she wasn't acting like she knew anything about them.

Watching today's, Thu. 7/6, episode will answer that question for you.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am somewhat concerned about EB's condition.  His speech today was extremely slurred and impossible to understand w/o CC.  I hope his health isn't gtting any worse.

Fashion Police note: TWO appropriate clothing choices today: SSx8's dress--lovely color; Megan Markle also looked good.

Other than that?  I got nothing.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I like Audra and I like Adam. While they seem like a good match on paper, something isn’t working for me. It’s like… their energies don’t match, I guess? Audra seems very extroverted while Adam is very inwardly directed and brooding. Besides, knowing the writing on this show, Audra would end up stealing McCall from him and fucking Nick.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Did anyone else notice Devon's  stunt double sitting behind Chelsea at the GCAC?

OMG Nick, fade to grey. That looks horrific. And I see you have a side part. Didn't Noah get dumped from show after his bad haircut?  I will quit this show if they cut Chance's hair.

Am I the only one who thought Adam had a Tom Cruise vibe as he walked out at the end?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Kemper said:

I saw something online where many people want an Audra/Adam pairing

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

So there are lots of people into Adam torture porn then? I know mileage varies but geez....I don't take her business acumen into account since it's tell and no show. She also shaded Adam in that regard if I'm not mistaken. Adura, Nate, Dummer, & Victoria aren't actually good at their jobs, they're just lucky with a plot armor bonus. I get that witnessesing Sally's weak ass turn on Adam for Nick was traumatizing for all of us, but Audra is not the answer. 

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Besides, knowing the writing on this show, Audra would end up stealing McCall from him and fucking Nick.

Exactly. Even if they did hit as a pairing, I wouldn't trust that fucker Josh with them. Adura was also in a relationship with his eyore nephew Noah. So Nick is not out of the realm of possibility for her based on that alone. 

With that said, I don't see him and Elena working either but I'd give that a try before anyone else. The pickings are slim these days because this show fucking sucks. I'd rather Adam get with a new character, but JG can't write new(or old) characters worth a dog shit. Case in point Audra. But what Adam really needs, is what everyone on this show needs. A new head writer that's not some cheap, jackass hack. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sliding notes under people's doors? Sigh, Adam, just stop. You're better than this.

Interesting color of Nick's shirt today. Kind of a bright look for him compared to what he usually wears. 🤔

OMG, can they ever get past the recounting of who wasn't where the night Sally lost her baby? I feel like Sally is enjoying being able to play the victim.

Wait, what? Where was Victor getting his notion that Adam had been lying in wait for Audra at the GCAC bar? I think Victor was just preemptively stirring up shite, and Audra has less than a full clue of what he's capable of.

Breaking up with Kyle seems to have helped Summer's fashion sense, at least for today. I actually liked her blazer dress, heaven help me.

Awfully big box for only a pair of earrings. Yeesh. At least it wasn't fake Tiffany blue though.

Chloe and Chelsea. Meh. Such a one-sided relationship.

Summer assumed Audra's gifts were from Victoria. Oh you are in for a rude awakening, Stuporgirl. The rudest.

How much did I love watching Audra and Adam interact? THIS MUCH!!!! They're smoldering, baby! <waving from the UO corner🥴>

But Victor, maybe Adam neither wants nor needs Nick's help at McCall. Geez, this guy never learns.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I loved Sally while she was with Adam but now under the influence of Banana Breath, Sally has become a reprobate towards Adam; but that’s the way the monkeys with a keyboard view Adam.  Sally forgives Banana Breath who is actually less of a man than Adam.  Sally ignores the fact that Ava Hope was a still birth so actually there was no decision to make. It was the medical team’s decision to do the emergency C-Section instead of trying any extraordinary measure to save Sally’s life. Im quite sure that Dr. Doogie Howser would have saved Sally and Ava Hope.  If the monkeys with a keyboard didn’t want Adam to suffer and raise Banana Breath to hero, they could have had Ava Hope live for a few days or even a week to have Adam and Sally react to a life or death situation.  The monkeys with a keyboard gave Sage and Banana Breath that opportunity with Christian.  By the way, what’s with Banana Breath’s hair?  It looks like somebody took a shit on his head. 

OMG!  Even Chelsea is being elevated by Summer❄️x7.  Chelsea’s talents are needed to be creative director. WTF?  Even Harrison has more creative talent than Chelsea.  Summer❄️x7 you would be much better served if you put away your animosity and hire Sally as your creative director. 

The line of the day from Daniel to Summer❄️x7. “We did inherited a fierce ability to deny reality from our mother”. 

Victor knows that Cruella wants to destroy Adam but he’s not in favor of Adam taking over NM. So once again Cruella gets the wheat and Adam gets the chaff. No Banana Breath, Adam is not his blind spot.  Cruella is Victor’s blind spot but it’s because when he looks at Cruella he sees himself. 

I get the feeling that Audra can spar with anyone but with Adam she has defiantly met her match.  Adam’s ability to read people is uncanny which also makes him a good poker player. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

To one over achiever from another, are we going to bother watching Fridays episode ?

Kyle very much overrates himself, but I suppose since he’s gotten his bouffant sprung by Audra, he’s feeling a confidence boost. Getting a high level job at the company your family owns is barely an achievement, buddy, but congratulations on escaping your deranged sister wife.. Little does Kyle realize that dopey Daniel has summoned a demon to interfere with his newfound freedom.

Speaking of achieving career success, I know I’ve gotten a number of lucrative jobs just sitting at breakfast across from a swizzle stick. Of course, these excellent, informal job offers come right on the heels of my current employer stopping by the restaurant to pretend some ridiculously bad idea of mine is actually prospering. Very relatable content.

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I feel like Sally is enjoying being able to play the victim.

Yeah, she's had a tough life before becoming involved with Adam/Nick and I think she just loves being catered to by Nick and has become emotionally dependent on this attention.  That's not a conscious taking advantage of him; I think she's deluded herself that he will protect and take care of her and she will be comfortable with her life.

But watch out Sally, Nick and Sharon will be getting back together soon and you will once again be left on your own to deal with your trauma, having shut Adam out of your life.   There will  be rough going in the future

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

The reasoning about Sally needing the security of Nick is probably spot on. But at this point I have no effs to give about Sally; would not mind if she is gone. Plus - anyone looking at Nick’s short, greasy hair should realize Adam’s wavy locks are far superior. Chance! King of wavy locks. If she needs comfort that badly, maybe she should look to Jack. When his life with Diane blows up. Then we can watch Phyllis go off the rails again. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If she and Kyle keep seeing each other what does he do next to top himself?

The same thing his dad would do...propose marriage.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Awfully big box for only a pair of earrings

All the better for Dummer to notice.

Awfully dumb plot to have the flowers and jools delivered in the lobby.  Pretty sure an upscale hotel would let her know there was a delivery for her and then bring it to the room.  Desk clerk was watching the door for Audra to walk in? There had to be a better way to plant suspicion in Dummer's mind.  (Desk clerk to Dummer:  Oh, and these came for you.)  And is there only one jeweler/florist in GC?

5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Daniel has summoned a demon to interfere with his newfound freedom.

oooo! does this mean Audra and Phylth are gonna cage match?  can't wait!

Friday rant:  the set decorators have outdone themselves with the door/suite signs.  Instead of actually changing decor (other than lamps and food wrappers and liquor setups) they have made The Room exist on several floors.  And will someone please at least turn the potted palm around? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

But watch out Sally, Nick and Sharon will be getting back together soon

From the preview of next week's episodes, it looks like Sharon will be getting together with Adam, business wise, that is - I guess the business that CK left her can have some kind of tie in with McCalls, Inc.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
On 7/4/2023 at 11:59 PM, Julyolo said:

"Another World" was the soap I lived for! When my 45 y/o son and I get together after a separation (he's left coast, I'm south east) we still sing the theme song for a laugh!! We were so obsessed when Anne Heche played twins. And Ray Liotta....yum!

Another World was my grandmother and my mom’s soap. I only started appreciating it in my 20s. It was everything you could want in a soap (except for Frankie’s unforgivable death.)

I saw a bit of the 1992 episode and as some already mentioned, boy was it bittersweet.

I’m not currently watching but I’m sorry I missed the Nikki/Adam scenes. They seemed to have been the only highlight.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1