Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, boes said:

fishnet stockings

Once upon a time, in the 60s, I wore fishnet stockings - maybe it was because they were a cheapo brand, but I found them to be actually painful to have on.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Remember when she took up with Billy

Remember when Diane dumped Andy because she had taken up with Jack and believed was going to propose marriage, only to have the engagement ring she thought he was going to put on her finger turn out to be a bracelet he was giving her as a parting gift.

• LOL 1

Stuff happened on the show, and ED’s hair got finally revamped but I was just lost in TSJ’s well landscaped fit chest. 

Tucker keeps being the voice of reason which makes me think he’s snowing Ashley in and ever so slightly pushing to do stupid things she will later regret.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Remember when Diane dumped Andy because she had taken up with Jack and believed was going to propose marriage, only to have the engagement ring she thought he was going to put on her finger turn out to be a bracelet he was giving her as a parting gift.

Bur then Andy went on to become the Sheriff of Mayberry and have a mostly unexplained relationship with his deputy, Barney, that nowadways would result in the removal of his badge.

In other words, Andy turned out just fine.  And Diane never had to compete with Aunt Bea in any infernal quilting bee.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14

Not sure you're in any position to be making demands of your husband, Summer. Shut up.

Isn't Dominic kind of old for a baby carriage, or was that thing Chance brought him in considered a stroller? Dom should be able to walk now, no?

Chance, you are hot AF but AFAIC handing the Chancellor Mansion over to Abby and Devon is the stupidest idea you've ever come up with. At least consult a child psychologist before making such a huge change. You really don't want Dominic to get accustomed to having the world bend to accommodate his moods.

Well that was a bit of a swerve Tucker did with Ashley. "Okay, let Diane wreck Jabot so you and I can swoop in and pick up the remains. Win!" Good thing Ashley kiboshed that plan.

Summer, what Kyle meant was, "Get to steppin', you lying liar who lies." I'm surprised it's taken him this long to drop kick you out of his life and off the Abbott estate.

Doesn't Jill own Chancellor Mansion? I don't see how decisions are being made about who gets to live there without her input. IMO Abby and Devon should remain at his penthouse and only stay at the mansion as guests when it's their visitation time with Dominic. Sounds like that's how Chance is going handle things.

Huh, I'd forgotten Devon bought the penthouse for Hilary. But doesn't he actually own the whole building? Whatever, I liked the flashback of her and her beautiful hair.

Step away from the Chance, Summer. You absolutely do not deserve all his gorgeousness, especially when you're basically a scorned wife on the rebound. Grrr.

Wait, they cliffhangered Audra and Kyle? Why? We already know they're going to end up upstairs in bed together...unless the preview on Friday was a dream sequence. Ehhh.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TVForever said:

Whatever Diane did, up to and including, "SHE FAKED HER DEATH AND LEFT HER CHILD TO GRIEVE!!!!", all of that happened over 20 years ago (in show time, considering that Kyle is now a man in his late 20s/early 30s?)

Mentally or physically  ? 

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meh, I'm not sure he likes any of the actors, or if JG even likes his job.

Based on the hateful stories and characterizations he's writing, I don't think he even likes himself.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Based on the hateful stories and characterizations he's writing, I don't think he even likes himself.

Gee, I wonder if we can get JG to write a storyline where he offs himself, or banishes himself from the show, hmmmm?

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Huh, I'd forgotten Devon bought the penthouse for Hilary. But doesn't he actually own the whole building? Whatever, I liked the flashback of her and her beautiful hair.

Wait, they cliffhangered Audra and Kyle? Why? We already know they're going to end up upstairs in bed together...unless the preview on Friday was a dream sequence. Ehhh.

Seeing HoLarryCurly reminded me what a hard, nasty bitch she was. I never liked her and this flashback reminded me why. I really never need that character to come back again, and ditto Amanda.

We all know Kydra will end up bumping uglies at the Club, but what I'm amazed at is that for an athletic club that has a few rooms upstairs, they have any room availablity with what Tucker and Ashley in one room, Sally in another, Adam is living there too isn't he? Who else am I missing? Oh right, Daniel. There is the room Phyllthy was in, maybe that's vacant. I just hope Kid Pompadour remembers to put a raincoat on his twig because I dont think we need any more WTBD story lines, which means that is exactly what we're going to get, isn't it? We just aren't allowed to have nice things with this shit show, are we?

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Seeing HoLarryCurly reminded me what a hard, nasty bitch she was. I never liked her and this flashback reminded me why. I really never need that character to come back again, and ditto Amanda.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! 😉

an athletic club that has a few rooms upstairs

Per the external shots of it, the GCAC seems to have seven or eight floors of rooms. I'd guess there's six to eight rooms per floor. That seems like plenty for all those characters who apparently don't merit their own house/apartment/condo.

I think Elena lives there now that she's dumped Nate. And what about Billy? He's not at the Abbott manse nor at Chelsea's place so I guess he lives at the GCAC as well.

Today Chance mentioned he had an apartment near the police station. I wonder if he'll let Summer bunk at his place or if she'll have to check into the GCAC too.

That room Victoria and Nate have been using is the NE corporate suite, which means NE is footing the bill for their affair. Yikes.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Please don’t have Chance sleep with the dummy who is obstructing his investigation.  Don’t reward Summer for being an asshole.

Did I miss something with the Diane/Summer/Kyle flashbacks? Why not just show us what happened when it happened? That was entirely weird and tedious.

Tucker isn’t wrong about Ashley’s obsession with Diane. He is, however, wrong about Ashley being better than that. She’s not.

Today was pretty dull, though I do hate to complain about a Nick-free day. 

• Like 11
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Did I miss something with the Diane/Summer/Kyle flashbacks? Why not just show us what happened when it happened? That was entirely weird and tedious.

Don't you see, NinjaPenguins??  Diane is going to mess with the SpaceTime Continuum!  Her powers are just beginning to grow now that she's got access to the Teardrop of Tedium (or love, I can never remember) that Dina left behind.

Soon, in one scene, Kyle's bouffant will be huge, in the next, flat.  ButtBiscuit will be nasal vacumning the lost souls wandering Crimson Lights and next, he'll be giving Chelsea a Dutch rub.  Nikki's nose will be up in the air and then, poof!, it's be up Victor's .... umm ... business.

Nick will be playing pocket pool and then he'll be scratching his balls at the same time.  

The only constants left in Genoa City will be Phyllis braying, Dummer pouting and Victor in an endless loop of "my parents tossed me out of a moving car into an orphanage, you got that".  

Up will be down, Michael will be white haired one minute, brunette the next.  Sharon will be pouring coffee and then burning down the ranch.  Chance will be in a series of the same shirt and then in a series of speedos (it won't be all bad).  Devon will be talking out of one side of his mouth and then the other.  Abby's babbling will be different though sound the same.  No way out of the rabbit hole.

That damned Diane.

But then, then.....

Ian Mckellen Yes GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie200.gif?cid=0e375282vrf95wxgs20c7gqnvff8

Jaboat will finally be hers.

Yeah, the boat.  She never wanted that stupid company, just the boat.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Today was pretty dull, though I do hate to complain about a Nick-free day

That, and Tucker was on fire. I didn't care for him at the beginning but man has he grown on me! He's the most sarcastically wry Greek chorus, and he's perfect for that job. I'm not even sure that useless asshole JG even intended him to be this amusing because JG is a talentless hack. I just think the actor is fanfuckingtastic, and that's good for us!

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

That, and Tucker was on fire. I didn't care for him at the beginning but man has he grown on me! He's the most sarcastically wry Greek chorus, and he's perfect for that job. I'm not even sure that useless asshole JG even intended him to be this amusing because JG is a talentless hack. I just think the actor is fanfuckingtastic, and that's good for us!

He is so much better than Stephen Nichols. Was that the guy who played him last? I know he has his fans from Days (never watched it) but he was just so wooden. This version is way more  charismatic. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

He is so much better than Stephen Nichols. Was that the guy who played him last? I know he has his fans from Days (never watched it) but he was just so wooden. This version is way more  charismatic. 

Ah yes, wasn't Nichols 'patchman'? He was no fun at all!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Boes, that was a true masterpiece. How did we not see this before? Diane’s plot is like the onion Victor carries on his belt - layer upon layer, each one more pungent than the last. If only Diane could snap her fingers and turn JG’s scripts to dust.

7 hours ago, surfgirl said:

That, and Tucker was on fire.

I felt he spoke for me when he responded to Ashley’s deranged babbling about Jabot with “who cares?” 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Steve Nichols, as Patch, has more charisma than he knows what to do with. That said, I do LOVE TSJ's version of Tucker way more. He's hilarious. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Whatever may come, please JG don't waste Chance with Summer! 

I honestly don't know who they could pair him with, but I hate to see her get the one man on the show that I'd like to see in some hot scenes.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It’s like JG read my post about Chance gifting Dominic to Abby and Devon! It’s being done in such a delicate way too. Good job!

When Chance started the convo with Dom gets fussy with the traveling, I for sure thought he was going to totally give the kid to them.  He knows he's not the biological father.  He's dropping the kid off early because of work (and since he's the only cop on the force, I guess he's always on call).  We haven't seen any real bonding on screen.  He's pushing an empty stroller in more ways than one.  It would make more sense for him to give up his parental rights and let Darvon take over.  Then he wants them to move into the Mansion because it was Dom's first home (like he remembers it) and he's going to move out!  That makes even less sense.  I think Dom has been in Darvon's place longer than he was at the Mansion.  Isn't he going to miss that?

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I think this has to do with the writer's strike.  It adds more minutes to the show, first by explaining that something happened and then showing it.  Hope the strike is over soon!

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Guess today's episode's common theme was "Justifiable Homicide" featuring Phyllis and Sharon. The huge hole in the narrative was the elimination of Phyllis' responsibility and agency in bringing Velour Starke to GC in the 1st place, to terrorize and possibly murder the object of her psychotic obsessions, Diane. The scenes between Phyllis and Michael were some of the worst yet, they both seemed off and amateurish to me, with very little acting from either of them apparent. More like two buddies getting together and doing a script reading. Sharon and Nick giving their pathetic attempts at being bogus emotional support people to Sally and Adam. Sally seems to have gone all Goth (or did they cut the lighting directors too?) with pale skin and darker hair to either accentuate her grief, or alert us to the fact that the show no longer seems to employ any hairdressers. The budget has also either quit paying for Sharon's extensions, she is fighting traction baldness from wearing them for so long, or she's decided to go for a summer of, "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee." Only uplifting part was the pending incarceration of Summer, my only caveat to that is: Why is it taking so long?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, boes said:

Andy turned out just fine.

Andy found love with, and wanted to marry, Farren O'Connor, who, because of a bad case of amnesia, hadn't known that she was actually Michelle Sanderson with a husband and daughter, but when her husband was murdered by his housekeeper, and spurned lover, Andy moved to Chicago to marry her. Andy did make a short reappearance 15 years later with a story that he and Farren had divorced the year before, but moved on to parts unknown when the producers decided to write his character out of the storyline - - this, of course, means that Andy is out there somewhere in the Soap Opera ether, to be resurrected should the producers decide he's needed.

• Useful 2

How did Phyllis know where to find Michael?  Okay, so I guess (?) he was at the GCAC as a surprise for Lauren. (?) I assume they still live in the apartment. So how did Phyllis know to find him at the GCAC and which room he was in????? Guess they think we are too dumb to question that.
And her disguise has got to go!

Once again Nick doesn't go home to Christian. When he was "comforting" Sally she said he should go home to be there for Christian. He insists on staying with her until she falls asleep.
Next scene...in the bar.
What kills me is everyone says he is such a good father. He is never with the kid. Always in Sally's room or in a bar. BTW, why are they always hanging around in her room? Wouldn't there be more space and more to do at his house anyway?

I may have fallen asleep.for the rest of the snoozefest.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Trevor St John has turned out to be such a treasure for Y&R - did anyone else notice in yesterday's show, when Tucker orders a bottle of champagne for him and Ashley, how, rather than just shouting out for a bottle of their best, TSJ actually made eye contact with the day actor playing the bar tender and played it as an interaction between the two of them, thereby including the actor as a true character in that scene?

• Like 18
  • Love 5

I don't watch B&B but doesn't Sally have family? Like a sister she used to call when she first got to Genoa City? Or a grandma she face timed? She keeps saying she is all alone and has no one but...maybe give them a call. Have them visit.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

I was interested in seeing where the conversation between Sharon and Adam was going (are they looking to pair them up again?) but when Sharon said something like “when they asked you to choose between Sally and the baby, I was surprised you chose Sally!!!???” I just couldn’t.

I don’t know why this dumpster fire of a storyline is emotionally hitting me so hard for all the wrong reasons, but I need another long break.

I also hated that Phyllis is making me skip scenes with Michael and Summer is making me skip scenes with Chance.

And why is Nick still wearing the gross polo sewer shirt?? Aargh.  

• Like 10
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I was interested in seeing where the conversation between Sharon and Adam was going (are they looking to pair them up again?) but when Sharon said something like “when they asked you to choose between Sally and the baby, I was surprised you chose Sally!!!???” I just couldn’t.

I don’t know why this dumpster fire of a storyline is emotionally hitting me so hard for all the wrong reasons, but I need another long break.

I also hated that Phyllis is making me skip scenes with Michael and Summer is making me skip scenes with Chance.

And why is Nick still wearing the gross polo sewer shirt?? Aargh.  

Same here friend, same here.

That piece of crap, JG, just keeps throwing people together like tossing spaghetti at the wall to see what might stick. Sharon and Chance. Nick and Sharon. Adam and Sharon. Sally and Adam. Nick and Sally. Chance and Dummer. Kyle and Audra. Audra and Side-Part. What the hell is happening in the production meetings? Oh right, they're meeting where show runner JG discusses show issues with lone writer JG and head of production JG. Party of one meetings, one asshole speaking asshole to his other alter egos. 🙄 

• Applause 11
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Doesn't Jill own Chancellor Mansion? I don't see how decisions are being made about who gets to live there without her input.

Doesn't Esther live there? Is she going to be the baby's nanny?

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5

Doesn't Summer have any galpals she could talk to about her marriage woes instead of Chance? She's still trying to use him to get herself out of trouble. Ugh.

Geez, Nick, how can Sally miss you if you won't leave?

Phyllis has moved from casting herself as a helpless victim who had to kill Stark to protect herself, to claiming she's a hero for removing him everyone's life. WTAF. Next she'll be expecting a Nobel Peace Prize. 🙄

This is the second time today (in GC time) that Adam has gone to Sharon for free counseling. Given their history, she's not really objective and I don't know why she keeps allowing him to use her.

Speaking of therapy: Sally, sweetie, you need serious help. It's like you're stuck in a vortex of bad emotions, largely based on your huge misinterpretation of what happened with Ava and why. Nick is not the answer.

Summer referred to Christine as Phyllis' nemesis. No, Summer, Christine is another person your mommy thought it was okay to murder. People tend not to get over having someone they know try to end their life.

Maybe if Sally turned out all the lights she could get some sleep. What an odd way to stage that scene.

Michael and Chance, you're being made into stooges by Phylis and Summer because they don't want to accept the legal consequences of their actions. You can't let them get away with it!

Doesn't Esther live there?

No, Esther lives with Chloe and Kevin and their kids. She has a full-time job as C/W's C-suite receptionist so she's not trying to be a nanny for even her own grandkids.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Poor Michael, just trying to have sexy time in Genoa City’s communal hotel room when a simplex shows up and ruins everything. 

Phylis is such a piece of shit.  JG needs to stop. Phyllis is not the heroine in this story. She’s not the heroine on this show. She’s never been and no matter what he does she never will be. 

Chance needs to take off his clothes and arrest Summer. 

Watching Adam be the whipping boy isn’t fun. I was hoping that people were just acting like there was an actual choice to make due to Sally’s deranged grief and fear of those claws and everyone else would maybe say there really wasn’t a choice but no Sharon acts like there was a choice to make as well. Then asked if he kept Sally alive so he could have a chance with her, what the absolute fuck was that? 

I did enjoy Adam getting under Nick’s skin though. I wish he would have went further and asked him some more questions, like what color hair does Christian have, how many sons do you have, and name the daughter he has that shares her name with a season. Some real head scratchers. Also Nick needs to stop acting like he and Sally share some great love. Dude you’re banging your brother’s baby mama. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 7
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Poor Michael, just trying to have sexy time in Genoa City’s communal hotel room when a simplex shows up and ruins everything. 

Dead. Chance needs to take off all his clothes and arrest WhitneyWhit.

9 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

but no Sharon acts like there was a choice to make as well. Then asked if he kept Sally alive so he could have a chance with her, what the absolute fuck was that? 

JG doubling down on his hateful, willful ignorance of situations like Sally’s just to shit on Adam enrages me. Hey, dummy, women watch this show. I’m starting to wonder why I do, what with the dead cat, misogyny and ham-fisted efforts to paint Phyllis as anything less than a soulless felon. 

7 hours ago, boes said:

Absolutely nothing has changed from months ago.  Phyllis is still a rabid missle of Diane blame, Dummer is even dummer, Sharon's dimmer, Nick and Sally are still dead on arrival.  After all this nonsense and nothing has changed storywise

A masterful summation of JG’s writing style. Everything goes in circles, swirling around a porcelain opening until the level of suck manages to drag all the floaters into the sewer. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Andy found love with, and wanted to marry, Farren O'Connor, who, because of a bad case of amnesia, hadn't known that she was actually Michelle Sanderson with a husband and daughter, but when her husband was murdered by his housekeeper, and spurned lover, Andy moved to Chicago to marry her. Andy did make a short reappearance 15 years later with a story that he and Farren had divorced the year before, but moved on to parts unknown when the producers decided to write his character out of the storyline - - this, of course, means that Andy is out there somewhere in the Soap Opera ether, to be resurrected should the producers decide he's needed.

I appreciate your sharing your knowledge of the history  of the show but I gotta say, the show won’t even throw a bone to Paul, I don’t see them bringing back Andy.

It’s rather telling to me though, I’d rather discuss people from decades ago rather than what they showed us today.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Show is getting tiresome. Nothing is moving ahead except for the light speed Cameron story. I almost shit when Phyllis said she was still going to keep hiding. I thought we were finally going to wrap up this storyline. Tired of the triangle too. Its the same conversations every day.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, boes said:

So Grendel's mother shows up with her blue tooth grimace and springs her unholy self on an unsuspecting Michael with not a speck of remorse, still blaming Diane for everything.  She also thinks that putting everyone through it was just fine because she got to see the people who were mad at her groveling in grief was the right thing to do.  She admits, no, claims proudly that she's the one who came up with the plan to find the EMT and get him to commit perjury and she expects Michael to not only go along with it, but to get her off, all charges dismissed.

And he agrees to do it.  

Bluetooth is an unmitigated  price of shit and shame on Michael for going along.

I can only hope that  Michael changes his mind about representing her.

I hope the glare from those sun glasses makes her trip and fall down s remote staircase, leaving her unconscious , no one misses her and dies.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

What really gets me is they roll around on the white bed wit their fricking DIRTY SHOES!

Right? And I doubt the housekeeping staff changes all those linens every day since some of the people living there are extended stay guests. Nick's probably wearing the same shoes he had on in the sewer during the confrontation with Cameron. It's awful.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Julyolo said:

The scenes between Phyllis and Michael were some of the worst yet, they both seemed off and amateurish to me, with very little acting from either of them apparent.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Phyllis has moved from casting herself as a helpless victim who had to kill Stark to protect herself, to claiming she's a hero for removing him everyone's life. WTAF. Next she'll be expecting a Nobel Peace Prize. 🙄

Can you leave hotel room doors unlocked so any psychopathic killer can waltz in?  That whole scene reeked of amateur.

And then we get the rest of it...where Phylth wants Michael to go against all that is lawful to "save" her from the consequences she so soundly deserves.  Carson didn't see her kill Stark-he was long gone.  So he's going to testify that he saw VelourBoy hassle her into getting revenge on her nemesis?  Stark made her do it?!  She was in the middle of the CoolJazzLounge when the fake poisoning went down in front of at least twenty people.  She couldn't have screamed for help then?  

Then, after Michael tearfully promises to do everything he can to help her, she plays the I won't turn myself in until you get me completely exonerated card.  Ta! Ta!  Now I see where Dummer gets her plan with Chance.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Chance needs to take off all his clothes and arrest WhitneyWhit.

Can we just leave it there? Do we really need to see her in the same scene as a nekkid Chance?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 14
26 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Can we just leave it there? Do we really need to see her in the same scene as a nekkid Chance?

No we do not.

Phyllis is obviously going to get away with killing poor sweet Jeremy Stark who she lured to town in the first place!  He got a little ominous at the end there but overall he was a good guy. 

• LOL 13

Audra to Kyle: sex me up by telling me what a bad boy you are. And please do not think  that fluffing up your pompadour  is going to make me wet.

Kyle: I ate at a Mexican food truck instead of the company dining room

• LOL 9
On 6/26/2023 at 1:06 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

Well, Sally's room didn't have any electrical outlets, so.......

Probably but I’m sure the the operating room had a few outlets. Elena knew that Sally was pregnant but she just asked Sally questions to diagnose her condition instead of having ultrasound done.  An ultrasound would be protocol before calling Sally’s OB 😤.  The monkeys with a keyboard are not happy unless they are piling shit on Adam.  Sally is guilty by association. Sally gets the ultimate booby prize by having Banana Breath in her life.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Victor still hasn't gone home to bed. He's gonna be so cranky tomorrow. 🥱

Kyle trying to run some smooth game on Audra. I think his skills as a player have gotten rusty, ha ha.

Fashion don't, Diane. I thought that sparkly, stretchy fabric was finally going out of style.

Jack and Victoria should start a support group. They're both letting their sex lives direct their business decisions as CEOs of family-owned companies. (JG is really into running these parallel "compare & contrast" storylines now. Hmm.)

Victoria told Victor that Nate was an asset to NE. Sure, Jan. We all know what Nate is most important to, Victoria. Your libido.

Pro tip: don't google "sex in a helicopter." Oy, what has been seen cannot be unseen. 😱😱😱

I think Audra is good at manipulating people. She deftly maneuvered Kyle into feeling like he had to prove his messy bona fides to her. It was as if the wedding ring on his finger had become invisible.

Nate lying straight to Victor's face about his intentions at NE. He must have nuts the size of boulders in his pants.

Whatever, Ashley. I hope this big scheme you're getting ready to hatch is the one where Tucker takes over everything and laughs at you for thinking you had him under your thumb.

Jack saw Kyle following Audra upstairs after hesitating maybe ten seconds tops. Wonder why he wasn't honest with Diane about it? Chance needs to take off all his clothes and arrest Jack. Oh, wait...😏😈

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whatever, Ashley. I hope this big scheme you're getting ready to hatch is the one where Tucker takes over everything and laughs at you for thinking you had him under your thumb.

Yes, Yes Yes. More  Tucker {shirtless please?}.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

No we do not.

Phyllis is obviously going to get away with killing poor sweet Jeremy Stark who she lured to town in the first place!  He got a little ominous at the end there but overall he was a good guy. 

You know we had 2 Ashton Lockes and the Velour Starke, who were both identified as being badder than bad, bad Leroy Brown, and meaner than junkyard dogs, for months on our screens. We finally get a bonafide badass with Cameron, and he's rapidly dispatched with. IMO, he was one of the best actors they've had on set in several years. That made it pretty clear to me why his time on the Y&R was limited, with his skills, he can probably still land other gigs, unlike the rest of the cast. Well, Michael did do Broadway recently, but the rest of them could probably only work in a direct to video flick called "Sleepwalkers' Ranch."   

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I find it so disgusting that Kyle bragged about bagging the richest man in New York's wife and just as disgusting that it turned Audra on. At least they know they don't have to make believe they are in love to have sex. Looking forward to see where this leads.

• Like 10
  • Love 5