Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Maybe Patty didn't have plastic surgery this time.  Maybe she just went to the same store where Nick got his J.T. mask.     

Wow. The last piece of the puzzle. Okay, MWTs, we're done with this nonsense. What else you got?

The real Diane, (as in not Patty) was over Jack a long time ago and if she came back from the dead to haunt or boink anyone it would be Victor, who she was married to twice. Remember, Michael was Diane's lawyer and they became friends, but not lovers. When Michael is finished singing and dancing in Peru and returns to GC, will he be saying he thought he saw Diane Jenkins running naked through the rainforest? Will he be sucked into this dreck as well or don't these MWTs know that Michael and Diane were close? Same question re Grampire.

5 hours ago, boes said:

The actress onscreen right now is Susan Walters, who played Diane Jenkins for about 10 years, 2000 to about 2010.  The last one was Maura West who is currently on GH.

Prior to Susan Walters, Alex Donnelley originated the role in 1982 and played her into 2001. Many of us prefer OG Diane to these other two. All three actresses were good, so it is head scratching that the middle Diane, the Jan Brady of the Dianes, is the one they brought back. Maybe they're writing this drivel just to give Susan Walters something to do?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

If I hear someone talk about this ‘family business’ of Lily and Devon’s one more time I’m going to scream. It is NOT a family business because —wait for it — Lily does not OWN CI! She is the CEO /employee of someone else’s company. That means that when Devon joins the firm, he too will be an EMPLOYEE. Sure he’ll still be CEO of HW but he will no longer own the company. It will belong to Jill. If he decides to pack up his marbles and leave, he leaves empty handed unless Jill allows him to buy back the company. Or do he and Lily think they’re going to buy CI from Jill to create this family dynasty? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
23 minutes ago, roughing it said:

She certainly resembles her dad.  And I thought the unibrow was a no-go these days?

Genoa City is bringing it back, fashion capital that it is.

After all, it's the Milan of southern Wisconsin.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Hmm, this study contradicts Drinki's diagnosis. Maybe she just has the Heebie Jeebies?

Not drinking alcohol significantly increases the risk of developing multiple sclerosis (MS), especially if a person also is  a current or former smoker, according to a new study.

These findings add to the knowledge, discovered in multiple previous studies, that alcohol decreases the activity of the immune system. According to the researchers, this may account for the known connection between alcohol consumption and reduced MS risk — given that MS is characterized by an overactive immune system.

Marisa Wexler MS Marisa holds an MS in Cellular and Molecular Pathology from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied novel genetic drivers of ovarian cancer. She specializes in cancer biology, immunology, and genetics. Marisa began working with BioNews in 2018, and has written about science and health for SelfHacked and the Genetics Society of America.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

WTF Ashland 2.0 it’s not the fact it’s a small town (so Ashland 2.0 thinks GC is a small town) it’s the fact that Ashland 2.0 is at Society where people go because they want to be where everyone knows their name and they are glad they came.

Once again Olive’s high capacity for forgiveness is on display this time with Nostrils. Olive still hasn’t forgave Nostrils for his interference in exposing Ashland.  

So Rey the Chin is turning into another GC hypocrite. It’s ok for him to flirt big time with Chelsea and listen to her trouble’s while it’s not ok for Sharon to do the same for Adam.  Smiling or not, Chelsea, to me, always comes off fake.  Chelsea seems to be all in on Rey the Chin’s parenting advice. That’s like taking advice from a blind man advising you on what color fabrics Chelsea should use in designing her schmattas.  Talking about Ashland 2.0 playing on Olive’s sympathy, Chelsea is also doing a fantastic job playing on Rey the Chin’s sympathy.  

Adam has learned from the best in dealing out an “offer” and not a threat. As Adam was giving Ashland 2.0 an ultimatum, I could actually see his mustache growing and becoming darker.  But, is Victor going to be upset that Adam chimed in to confront Ashland 2.0 probably without his knowledge. Victor seemed to want Olive to work this out on her own without family interference. Speculation on my part is that the ultimate betrayal by Ashland 2.0 is that he didn’t actually divorce Tara. 

With all this self reflection maybe Olive should do a podcast. TIIC have gone and done it. They actually made me feel sorry for Olive by making her almost human. 

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Speculation on my part is that the ultimate betrayal by Ashland 2.0 is that he didn’t actually divorce Tara. 

Wow. That would be something. But how would little Hindenburg fit into this? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Oh I really liked the color of Victoria's dress today. Was surprised she went with such a daring look though, given how her life just blew up.

Great outfit on Sally too, in a solid burgundy. A rather conservative look for her I think, even with the slightly exposed midriff.

Is it my imagination or does Rey light up in a particularly special way around Chelsea? Seems like Chelz gets the 100-watt bulb version of him while Sharon has to make do with the 60-watt.

I also was surprised to see Victoria still wearing her wedding rings.😞

Dang, the cold look on Billy's face when Victoria was telling him how much Ashland had betrayed her. Is there going to be a "who slew the Locke Ness monster" murder mystery?

Adam! You are the last person who should be lowkey threatening to hurt somebody's kid, even indirectly. Better hope Billy doesn't hear about it. Or Chloe. 😐

So, Ashland's sale of Cyaxares was the first step in his plan to take over NE, or was that an assumption on Adam's part? Meh, smells like a bit of a retcon to me. Not unless Ashland already knew about Harrison being Kyle's kid, and he was planning to use it as a way to offload Tara. Then he'd be legally free to go after Victoria.

Of course Victor has to have his crack security team keeping a protective eye on Victoria.  Because she's weak and helpless and incapable of arranging her own bodyguards to keep Ashland away from her. FFS. Did Vikki revert back to an 8th grader overnight? 😒

Re the previews: gee, Show, you couldn't have left that one reappearance a surprise for us? (Us viewers in the US, anyway.) 🙄

how would little Hindenburg fit into this? 

Heh, way back when I had a theory Harrison is indeed Ashland's kid and Locke had all the DNA tests altered to put the paternity on Kyle. Like Adam said today, it moved little Hammerhead out of harm's way while his real daddy pulled the con of the century. After Ashland took over the Newman/Locke companies and moved them to the Cayman Islands or Eastern Europe, his coup de grâce would be to inform the Abbotts he'd be taking his son back now. Then Tara would show up and kill him! 🥳

• Love 11
20 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I'm not at all familiar with who Diane/Patty are,

Patty is part of one of the old families in GC, the Williams. Her brother Paul was on the show for a long time until they put him on recurring and the actor left. There was another brother who was a priest. Their parents were on back in the day. She was played by another actress when she was with the actor who first played Jack. 

Years later, Victor brought her back with a new face, and she was a nut. She triggered Colleen's death. Colleen was Traci Abbot and Brad Carlton's daughter. A sick Victor got her heart in organ donation. Traci was too good to him. So Patty impersonating Diane is not that farfetched. If Taylor has a cat, watch out. Patty loved cats.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Friday's episode was....... was it actually ON?

All I clearly remember is Adam and Sally, that the both looked really good, that Sally and Adam, toned down, are even better than when they're the center of attention, that Adam is looking better each day, these days, and that Sally doesn't need much more than herself to look even more beautiful.

I have vague memories of Chelz and Rey Rey being painfully coy and cloying, and of Victor, Nikki and Nick blathering something or other.  OH!!  I DO remember ButtBiscuit doing his deep and manly voice while conveying all the mature threat of a sentient expired Fleets Enema.

Show held my attention as if I had been watching a hamster on a wheel.

Give those writers a RAISE!

And please change the litter in the hamster cage.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I find the Newman's outrage over Lock's faking cancer a more than a little hypocritical. At least he hasn't faked his death (not yet) like Victor has done on several occasions, without remorse for the pain he caused his loved ones.  Both Victor and Nikki have faked illness in the past to achieve their ends as well, so their fake umbrage is a bit much. Victor was able to take over Jabot years ago by illegally obtaining inside information, so he isn't exactly a candidate for most ethical businessman.  I think he'd be full of admiration for Ashland's tactics if he was using them against anyone else.

Do I smell a future cat fight between Diane and Phyllis over Jack? If Show is going to have a love triangle, I'd much rather it be between some of the younger set, rather than 3 almost senior citizens.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Ok.... it might look like Diane is the one behind all this, that she's been the one sending the texts, she's the one with the agenda, 

but.......

I still think it's very possible that the mastermind behind it all is

giphy.gif

Mr. Kitty.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, boes said:

Ok.... it might look like Diane is the one behind all this, that she's been the one sending the texts, she's the one with the agenda, 

but.......

I still think it's very possible that the mastermind behind it all is

giphy.gif

Mr. Kitty.

So, Mr. Abbott, we meet again.

image.png.4aaf4f9e2814cc2ba256ababc3854a72.png

• LOL 19
5 hours ago, Stpauliegirl said:

I find the Newman's outrage over Lock's faking cancer a more than a little hypocritical. At least he hasn't faked his death (not yet) like Victor has done on several occasions, without remorse for the pain he caused his loved ones.  Both Victor and Nikki have faked illness in the past to achieve their ends as well, so their fake umbrage is a bit much. Victor was able to take over Jabot years ago by illegally obtaining inside information, so he isn't exactly a candidate for most ethical businessman.  I think he'd be full of admiration for Ashland's tactics if he was using them against anyone else.

Ashland 2.0’s fake illness is the most outrageous of all the fake illnesses on GC because he faked it as stage 4 cancer with only a few months to live. I find it even more repugnant since my wife, mother, two aunts, and an uncle died of cancer. 

I would imagine that hypocrites are the majority of the population and being hypocritical is the norm when it comes to politics. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2022 at 10:45 PM, boes said:

Nate and Elena have their own set!

Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office 

Lol But I agree with you. I hope that them moving next door to their exes will be the first of many narrative torpedoes to this forced circle jerk of unity from the Winters family. Are the writers afraid to have that family + Amanda/Nate/Elena compete with or hate each other? Because it's really glaring how Victoria can shit on Adam like it's her job and do it better than her actual job, have a tiff with Nick & her parents, & run the business her father is inherently territorial over while his controlling ass is still alive. The Abbotts get into it every now & again, usually thanks to NotBilly. Meanwhile, Neil(while he was alive), Devon, & Lily, et al are super hunky dory even though they've all done each other dirty at some point. 

Friday's episode was relatively ok save for the Rey and Chelsea. Newman hypocrisy is nothing new but it was always rather subliminal that you could still sort of take the Newman's side if they were your preference. Though Ashland has taken it to a new low & Victor isn't the type of person to allow looking like a hypocrite keep him from defending any of his heirs. Which is fair IMO. But I think the problem is, these days, the dialogue & the narrative is just so ass. Now the hypocrisy is too obvious. The Newmans look like even more self-righteous, unaware assholes than usual. They're starting to sound like the Forresters on B&B. How hard would it be for them to acknowledge that Ashland is their karma but they're still going to protect what's theirs?    

JT played Billy like a decent/interesting person Friday (no I'm not sick, I'll be back to dragging him soon enough lol). I had to keep checking to make sure I was watching Y&R and not The Twilight Zone. AH/Victoria also behaved much better so I felt less inclined to judge her for once. Despite previous hostility, they seemed to fall into empathy & understanding rather well. A rare sight indeed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Does Abby ever leave the house? I find the whole storyline so weird that none of the Abbotts and the Newman’s know of the issue with Dominick. They don’t visit or mention her at all. It’s like Abby, Chance and Dom are on a whole other show with an occasional visit from Devon & Amanda. They are basically in a time slot between Y&R and B&B. I’m not sure how the ratings are doing though. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

So it’s come down to this. An enigma wrapped around a dilemma stuffed into a conundrum with trying to figure out Olive and how she will deal with Ashland 2.0. Are we going to be served red herrings and loafs of bread until Easter or for my Jewish friends, bitter herbs and matzoh for two days, of Passover, before Easter. 

As an aside, there doesn’t seem to be any Jewish character currently on Y&R but in real life Eric Braeden is a big supporter of Israel and a champion promoting German/ Jewish relationships . In fact Eric played soccer for the Jewish American soccer club.  Eric has also won awards in track and field.  

Ashland 2.0 is making me sick to my stomach 🤮. He has turned into the typical woman abuser where he has no defense for his actions except denial and he’s being set up,  but his offense becomes my most offensive words an abuser can say is telling the woman that he loves her. Fuck Ashland 2.0 and the horse he rode in on.  Olive, to prove Ashland 2.0 ask him to give you permission to go to the technician who did the scan, the radiologist who read the scan, the oncologist who made the diagnosis, and the nurses who administer the chemo. That’s quite a few people that had to be paid off.  If Ashland 2.0 that finger at me like he does with everyone else, I would bit it off. 

I had to laugh when Chance 2.0 was playing blocks. He actually was playing for himself because there was no way that Bowie could see laying down in his bassinet.  

If Abby had her way, she would swaddle Chance 2.0 and never let him leave the house.  Being a detective means you investigate not lead a SWAT team. How much crime could their be in GC when Rey the Chin spends most of his time at CL or chatting up Chelsea 😜

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Does Abby ever leave the house? I find the whole storyline so weird that none of the Abbotts and the Newman’s know of the issue with Dominick. They don’t visit or mention her at all. It’s like Abby, Chance and Dom are on a whole other show with an occasional visit from Devon & Amanda. They are basically in a time slot between Y&R and B&B. I’m not sure how the ratings are doing though. 

This, in a nutshell, is why this storyline has been such a debacle. Maybe one of the worst ever.

Edited by Kemper
Punctuation
  • Love 13

Whatever Vicki thinks Pillsbury Ashland did, he sure took the curl outta that girl's hair! I found their interactions today as two abjectly apathetic actors just dialling them in. Oh, why single them out? Everyone on the show today exuded zero passion for me, the only animation was the baby laugh soundtrack.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Dom was giggling up a storm. What was so funny? Surely not Chance. 😒

Why didn't Victor just have his crack security team distract Victoria and then snatch up Ashland? While the Newmans were all hanging around in the office wringing their hands, Ashland could've been well on his way to parts unknown. In a crate.

I also didn't understand why Billy was standing there watching Victoria and Ashland argue. And then Nick showed up. Dumb and Dumber.

When Chance starts zoning out it reminds me of this special Desperado moment.

Victoria told Ashland she thought everything was going to work out. Ashland took it as good news but maybe "everything" doesn't include him, ha ha.

How does Abby know Chance isn't lying about Dr. Huffman recommending that he go back to work? Chance might just be using the doctor's name to convince Abby to let him do what he wants.

Another Newman family meeting in one of their offices. 🙄 They better lock the door in case Ashland comes butting in again.

Lol, Nikki was looking at Victoria like she'd just sprung a second head. I don't blame her. Victoria simply repeated that she loves Ashland and she plans to stay with him. 🤯 They better hope Victoria's lying and is running her own scam on Ashland.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

@Waldo13 no soaps have Jewish characters. The only one I know of was Nora on One Life to Live. They actually let her be openly Jewish and observe the holidays! I can’t recall any other Jewish characters. 

Ryan's Hope did, but that was 30 years, and more, ago.  Greenberg 's Deli and the Greenberg family were prominent characters, and one major storyline was the doomed romance between Catholic Pat Ryan and Jewish Nancy Feldman.  (I'm currently rewatching Ryan's Hope on YouTube).

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

With allies like ButtBiscuit, Victor and knuckleheaded Nick, Victoria should run screaming straight to the locked ward at Shady Pines.  Each of those men have had a substantial hand in messing up Victoria's sense of self, more thoroughly and for longer than Ashland has.  She's been complicit in allowing it to happen, for sure, but those three hear some major responsibility in hobbling her emotionally.

While I think Victor is at least as bad as ButtBiscuit, I still would enjoyed seeing him knee ButtBiscuit in the part of his body that controls his thinking.  Scenes like these that focus less on action or vacant smiling do Josh Morrow no favors, since him trying to look thoughtful are as much of fail as Victor trying to look compassionate or ButtBiscuit trying not to look like a discarded doodle.

Edited by boes
  • Love 12

I like Josh Morrow as Nick. He seems like he’s truly the one character who really wants what is best for Victoria and isn’t trying to bully her in to something she doesn’t want to do. I liked that he believed what Billy was telling him and also trying keep Victor at bay with Billy. Unfortunately, all she has is all these men trying to take over. She only has Nikki for a female sound board. She doesn’t have any girlfriends because frankly Victoria isn’t girlfriend material. I mean she doesn’t even really like her sister Abby that much. LOL!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Dom was giggling up a storm. What was so funny

For one thing, he couldn't even see what was going on since he was laying on his back. That kid should be at least sitting up or crawling at this point. They are delaying his development by keeping him in the crib all the time.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

For one thing, he couldn't even see what was going on since he was laying on his back. That kid should be at least sitting up or crawling at this point. They are delaying his development by keeping him in the crib all the time.

I wouldn't worry about his development. He's bound to be attending Walnut Grove this fall.

• LOL 16

She doesn’t have any girlfriends because frankly Victoria isn’t girlfriend material.

Lol, looks like there's an opening for Lily. After all, Victoria is Lily's CEO role model. They can swap stories about Billy.

• LOL 10

Olive reminds me of a Billy Joel song “My Life”. “Don’t get me wrong You can speak your mind but not on my time. I don’t care what you say anymore this is my life go ahead with your own life and leave me alone”. With Olive, she has to deal with Ashland 2.0 her way.  

Of course Abby hasn’t seen Ashland 2.0 because she hardly leaves the house 😉

I’m very curious as to why TIIC had Kevin find Michael than Victor’s security people. Michael does look like he was held some place because he his face was noticeably thinner.  I especially like Michael’s longer hair because we now have the same hair style, same salt and pepper hair color, and same salt and pepper beard.  

Today we found out that Ashland 2.0 is capable of murder. Which brings us back to the car crash and the very possible one way trip, for Olive, to Tuscany.  If I was Victor I would double Olive’s security and hire Olive a food taster.  Is Olive luring Ashland 2.0 for a one way trip to Tuscany?   

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 11

Today we found out that Ashland 2.0 is capable of murder. Which brings us back to the car crash and the very possible one way trip, for Olive, to Tuscany.  If I was Victor I would double Olive’s security and hire Olive a food taster.  Is Olive luring Ashland 2.0 for a one way trip to Tuscany?   

I hope so.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, MsMalin said:

He was probably giggling because he loves playing musical houses; never knowing which house he will wake up in or which set of parents will be entertaining him. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kemper said:

He was probably giggling because he loves playing musical houses; never knowing which house he will wake up in or which set of parents will be entertaining him. 

Poor kid is going to be very confused. "Neener neener! Dominic Bowie Phillip Balthazar Romano Abbott Newman Hamilton has two daddies and three mommies!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Abby. You are so out of touch. But then, neither the Newmans nor the Abbotts keep you read in on things. Like how your BIL is a massive con who faked his critical illness, and your uncle has a new grandaughter.

WTF kind of space age polymer was Lauren's top made out of? The static electricity coming off that thing could probably light a small campfire.

Hmm, I think Abby may have mispronounced "endives." So much for her fancy boarding school edjumacation. 🤔

Ashland, you should've done your homework better. The Baldwin/Fishers are some slippery mofos. They have decades of experience eluding the law, and others who try to take them down.

Ashland mispronounced endives too. Maybe he was trying not to embarrass Abby, lol.

Abby: Ashland, Chance and I really should use you and Victoria as shining examples of perfect spouses.
Ashland: geez, you really are as oblivious as Victoria says.
Abby: excuse me, what?
Ashland: um, of course Victoria and I would love to have dinner with you and Cache.
Abby: Chance. It's Chance, not Cash. You're such a joker!
Ashland: <sigh>

Michael, there's this amazing technology known as a cellphone. You could've simply called Victor in time you spent arguing with Lauren. Gah. 🙄

You don't make mistakes in business, Vikki? Hon, you made Ashland your co-CEO. 'Member that? Talk about letting the fox into the henhouse. 😐

Okay, I did like Lauren's cape. Fabulous.

Whoo, Kevin is big mad at Locke. Nick and Victor have both expressed mysterious plans to remove Locke if Victoria fails. Billy was shooting  daggers at him yesterday. Yep, looks like a whodunit is brewing. 🥳

Sure hope Victoria isn't really planning to go to Italy alone with Ashland. There's a greater than zero possibility he'll harm her so he can take total control of Newman/Locke. But OTOH, the Atlantic is a vast ocean. Maybe she can drop Ashland off mid-flight and suggest he swim the rest of the way. 😈

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Ahndeeve or end-ive?

They are two different vegetables, though closely related.  If Abby was referring to the delicacy also known as the Belgian endive, it's "Ahndeeve." If she was referring to some common-looking curly greens, it's "en-dive."

LapqiNd.jpg

Since she also mentioned having radicchio, which can resemble a red-tinged Belgian endive, I think she probably wanted to say "Ahndeeve." They're kissing cousins:

JavplX8.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

There it is. I think Victoria has actually snapped, and she's got PLANS for Ashland over in Tuscany. 

Be afraid, Ashland. Be very afraid,

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

So I thought that Mop was going to say that her Plan was to act like they need to get her family off their backs and the only way to do that is for Assland to relinquish his co-CEO position for the time being. Then as soon as it's signed BAM! Out the door you motherfucker! But nope, Mop probably has some wackadoodle plan that will see her getting adultnapped.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I’ve been 10 days behind and finally caught up. After being bored to tears for months by most of the storylines, I’m all in with Ashland vs Newmans and al. I like Nikki’s take and seeing Nick as the protective brother again. After they’ve annoyed me forever, I even enjoyed the Victoria and Billy conversation and got a kick out of Adam giving it to Ashland. 

How old would Harrison be? Would it be interesting to see him in GC?

I also like the character of Allie and whoever Susan Walters is portraying is peaking my interest.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

I think Julia Child pronounced it Ahndeeve!

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

That's the way I was taught to say it.

My mother pronounced it as "that's not iceberg lettuce.  Where's the iceberg lettuce?"

My father pronounced it as "Those aren't fries.  I asked for fries."

If someone said "raddichio", the response would have been " Bless you", in conjunction with a tissue being passed in that direction.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 19
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Abby. You are so out of touch. But then, neither the Newmans nor the Abbotts keep you read in on things. Like how your BIL is a massive con who faked his critical illness, and your uncle has a new grandaughter.

WTF kind of space age polymer was Lauren's top made out of? The static electricity coming off that thing could probably light a small campfire.

Hmm, I think Abby may have mispronounced "endives." So much for her fancy boarding school edjumacation. 🤔

Ashland, you should've done your homework better. The Baldwin/Fishers are some slippery mofos. They have decades of experience eluding the law, and others who try to take them down.

Ashland mispronounced endives too. Maybe he was trying not to embarrass Abby, lol.

Abby: Ashland, Chance and I really should use you and Victoria as shining examples of perfect spouses.
Ashland: geez, you really are as oblivious as Victoria says.
Abby: excuse me, what?
Ashland: um, of course Victoria and I would love to have dinner with you and Cache.
Abby: Chance. It's Chance, not Cash. You're such a joker!
Ashland: <sigh>

Michael, there's this amazing technology known as a cellphone. You could've simply called Victor in time you spent arguing with Lauren. Gah. 🙄

You don't make mistakes in business, Vikki? Hon, you made Ashland your co-CEO. 'Member that? Talk about letting the fox into the henhouse. 😐

Okay, I did like Lauren's cape. Fabulous.

Whoo, Kevin is big mad at Locke. Nick and Victor have both expressed mysterious plans to remove Locke if Victoria fails. Billy was shooting  daggers at him yesterday. Yep, looks like a whodunit is brewing. 🥳

Sure hope Victoria isn't really planning to go to Italy alone with Ashland. There's a greater than zero possibility he'll harm her so he can take total control of Newman/Locke. But OTOH, the Atlantic is a vast ocean. Maybe she can drop Ashland off mid-flight and suggest he swim the rest of the way. 😈

You too can dress like Lauren:

https://wornontv.net/278796/

• LOL 7