Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Announcing that on the verge of Frankie getting evicted is blatant manipulation.

I was already wondering if the break in feeds was enough to stop.  I've stopped watching in the final stretch before.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

The feed watchers and boards like this are the only ones to know about this new load of crap.  The feeds are about to shut down, probably on Monday or Tuesday. With everyone flipping back and forth, unspoiled watchers won't notice if Derrick and Frankie suddenly team up.  Is this AG's way of giving us the bird?????  BTW -Has anyone noticed that AG has the same initials as a certain singer who has a brother in the house?

ETA: They've certainly found one way of lighting up the boards! But I, for one, am about to turn the lights off on this crap.

Edited by Skycatcher

Oh wonderful... almost as bad as the conspiring to hand Dick the prize by forcing Eric to vote in favor of the Donatos.

So now the only hope is the 0.0000000000000001% chance that Derrick and Frankie somehow blow the cover, Cody catches a clue, wins veto and saves Victoria. Yeah, I could barely type that with a straight face.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 2

And why wasn't this announced back when Donny was still here when we would have actually wanted it to be a thing? This sucks. I guess they want a Derrick and Frankie final 2. Fortunately I can't see Caleb or Cody keeping him at this point

• Love 9

Well, I now 100% believe BB is fixed and that Frankie was guaranteed a F2 as a condition of being a part of the show. He has always acted like he was untouchable and now we know why. I'll finish out the season but I'm done with this show. The producers just insulted the audience in a huge way.

Fortunately I can't see Caleb or Cody keeping him at this point

Just wait. Derrick will work his magic.

• Love 5

Goddamnit! Just when I think it couldn't get worse, Derrick could very well keep Frankie around for the money. I'm so beyond pissed right now. I need Frankie to lose, Victoria to win and Derrick to go up just so one of them has to be voted out. And if they both miraculously survive if both are up, then this absolutely will be the worst season yet. Ok, maybe not as bad as last year, but it's in its own category of worst.

• Love 1

Is this official news? Or did Frankie or Derrick just mention it to the other?

Not sure, but I'm holding out a sliver of hope that either one is lying to the other, or there was a serious miscommunication/misunderstanding. Otherwise, well, it just doesn't seem possible that CBS would be that obvious in rigging the show.

• Love 1

They just mentioned it to each other. I could believe it if Frankie had told that to Derrick to save his own hide, but it sounds like they both were discussing it based on their individual DR sessions.

I don't know if this is true though. I really hope not.

I have been following this live feed discussion all season...love it.  I have never participated in a blog...but so pissed at most recent development had to jump in and  suggest we all blow up CBS Big Brother twitter.   Have to admit, dont know how to twitter, but gonna figure it out!

• Love 4

WickedWitch - Derrick came out of the DR and mentioned to Frankie, who'd been sniffling and crying since his own DR session.

I no longer care which one of these jamokes wins.  Rig Brother is done for me.  But I love these boards, so I guess I'll be following along here.

• Love 4

Wow. I'm actually shocked by this. UNBELIEVABLE. Imagine Cody, Caleb and Vic getting wind of this afterwards and realizing one of them got screwed out of 50k. This is complete horseshit. I'm surprised they've put themselves at risk (of becoming more of a joke, not legal risk) by being this obvious - but maybe it just doesn't impact general perceptions enough to worry about it. Sad.

ETA - I'm also gobsmacked they're letting that go out on the feeds...

Edited by lyric
  • Love 1

Caleb wins veto and noms remain the same.  Cody and Derrick vote. Caleb breaks the tie.  Frankie goes.  That can happen. Oh, wait. No it can't.  DR just gave the answers to Frankie. That is why there are tears of joy.  It is personal proof that he is loved, beyond all others!  They are rigging the game for me!!  

ETA, this is my opinion, not what really happened.  Just in case someone reads this quickly and thinks this is true!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

This is so stupid.  Why would I watch again next year if BB can just pull something like this off at the end and upset the whole game?  Seriously, you watch a whole season of game play, watch the moves, know the personalities, and then BAM, they step in with this kind of crap.  Or are they going to present this as yet another 'twist'?  I call BS!

• Love 6

This "TWIST" is dumber and more disgusting  than DOG SHIT squished between your toes when you're walking barefoot. How about showing some respect for those of us that have been watching..........Oh well, never mind says the toe to the dog shit.

Edited by dimo
  • Love 6

I went back and listened to their conversation three times. They both were called into the DR within minutes of each other. (Frankie first) They met up in the BR after Derrick came out of DR and hugged it out. I turned up my volume but they were whispering so I'm not sure I got it all. I'm pretty sure BOTH of them need to be F2 in order for the extra $50,000 to be awarded to the winner of BB16.

If Frankie wins the veto it would be a bit easier for Derrick and Frankie to eventually make it to F2 (no guarantees, though) IF Frankie does not win veto then Derrick must pull off his biggest manipulative move to date to keep Frankie in the house and to have Victoria voted off. This still would be a positive move for Derrick because he knows Victoria is an automatic vote for him in jury.

This will be very interesting.

Everybody is crying foul and I understand it...and agree. If this was the plan all along, then why wasn't it part of the Team America announcement to begin with?

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 1

Interesting.  On Jokers "Highlights" the poster said this was a new TA Mission, that they both get to F2.  Don't know how accurate this might be.  Also interesting is that there hasn't been an update on Jokers in the past half hour.  I would think it would be exploding over this news.

Oops, I take it back.  Derrick just speculated about the time of the POV comp.

from Jokers:

Fri 2:47 PM  BBT To clarify the conversation with Frankie / Derrick in the BR at 1:35
Per their conversation, they do not have to be in the f2 together for the winner to get the 50k bonus, IF the winner is a TA member, the winner gets an extra 50k.

Derrick pointed out that the only way to guarantee that the bonus is earned at all, is if they are both there.

Edited by Skycatcher

PLEASE Cody and Caleb, catch a clue and one of you win Veto at Final 4. The only thing worse to me than Frankie winning $500K+TA winnings to date is him winning $550K+TA winnings to date. Because unless Derrick throws everything and leaves it up to Frankie, I can't see him winning the jury vote by actively taking Frankie to the end thus betraying Cody at some point in the process.

Edit: Wait, now I'm confused. So now if either of them wins they automatically win an extra 50k? Why does Derrick care about the bonus if he doesn't win it? If that's true, then Frankie and Derrick automatically are eligible for a larger prize than the others because they won a popularity contest within the first couple weeks of the show. Wow.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 1

This actually doesn't surprise me at all. Derrick's end game is mind-numbing television -- three brainless puppet Stepford houseguests (tm someone brilliant, not me), all fighting over who gets to advance his game the furthest. From a TV perspective, I don't blame them for wanting a real contest: the master manipulator and the comp "beast."

Derrick doesn't have to go along with it either. Production is simply guessing (correctly, I believe) that his greed is greater than his loyalty. Finally, someone has found the flaw in Derrick's game.

This is the real Derrick's funeral: production has taken a chum bath, put on a carrot suit and sat out an HoH to keep their pet around (and will pay $50,000 to make it happen). Your 24 hours in solitary confinement starts now, Derrick. What are you going to do?

• Love 3

I went back and listened to their conversation three times. They both were called into the DR within minutes of each other. (Frankie first) They met up in the BR after Derrick came out of DR and hugged it out. I turned up my volume but they were whispering so I'm not sure I got it all. I'm pretty sure BOTH of them need to be F2 in order for the extra $50,000 to be awarded to the winner of BB16.

If Frankie wins the veto it would be a bit easier for Derrick and Frankie to eventually make it to F2 (no guarantees, though) IF Frankie does not win veto then Derrick must pull off his biggest manipulative move to date to keep Frankie in the house and to have Victoria voted off. This still would be a positive move for Derrick because he knows Victoria is an automatic vote for him in jury.

This will be very interesting.

Everybody is crying foul and I understand it...and agree. If this was the plan all along, then why wasn't it part of the Team America announcement to begin with?

This may hit a main stream media source.  The outrage will be deafening and not easy to push aside.  And the force may very well be led by Victoria's mother! 

The very unlikely event of Caleb winning the veto, this plan could be foiled.  

That update makes no sense...why would Frankie be so beside himself if they're told they don't both have to be there? Why would he be almost crying with joy instead of assuming Derrick would just cut him loose anyway? Something doesn't make sense here... Is it possible Derrick is bullshitting Frankie about keeping him?

Edited by lyric
  • Love 1

I cannot even believe that Frankie or Derrick has a chance to win that much extra money.......based on what "America" voted in the second week of the game! Can we please take our votes back. This just seems so terribly unfair. They need to ask "America" if we're ok with this "mission"....which I can tell you that "we" are not.

• Love 13

So let me get this straight.  The head bitch in charge wants the two guys who have already been making extra cash to go to the end together, so she offers the incentive of an extra $50K to the winner if it happens.  If any of the other houseguests somehow miraculously pull out the win, they don't get an extra $50K?  Wow, just wow!  Now, to rub it in our faces, because of the TA money they are paying out and the extra $50K for one of these turds to win, they probably won't spring for America's Player either.  Grodner has to know that Frankie is NOT well liked, but she insists on shoving the ugly little troll down our throats.  All I have to say is that fat fuck Grodner is just as disgusting as her special little snowflake Frankie.  Talk about blatant rigging! 

OK, I just read above that they don't have to go to the final two together; whichever goes will get the extra $50K as a bonus for being in TA.

I can't help but wonder if Frankie really did come in fourth for TA, or if Grodner rigged that too for her obvious favorite.  Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 3

Interesting.  On Jokers "Highlights" the poster said this was a new TA Mission, that they both get to F2.  Don't know how accurate this might be.  Also interesting is that there hasn't been an update on Jokers in the past half hour.  I would think it would be exploding over this news.

Oops, I take it back.  Derrick just speculated about the time of the POV comp.

from Jokers:

Fri 2:47 PM  BBT To clarify the conversation with Frankie / Derrick in the BR at 1:35

Per their conversation, they do not have to be in the f2 together for the winner to get the 50k bonus, IF the winner is a TA member, the winner gets an extra 50k.

Derrick pointed out that the only way to guarantee that the bonus is earned at all, is if they are both there.

If this is true that they don't both need to be in f2 to the bonus, then this makes sense to me why Derrick said they both need to be in F2 (I still think its terrible that BB would give them that money etc etc etc). But that is Derrick's game the whole time. Making it seem like they need each other there, making it seem like he will keep Frankie incase he does win POV. 

ETA: Now I really wish neither of them would win. But there isn't much of a point in wishing that, is there..

Edited by WiCkedWitCh
  • Love 3

I don't understand why TPTB are bothering to give one of Frankie or Derrick an extra $50k if one of them wins for being America's Player. They didn't do anything to deserve it. Every one of their missions that was actually challenging they failed.

However, if it's really that they have to be in the F2 and Derrick's cocky enough to think he could bring Frankie to the end and then loses, I'll laugh and laugh, because that's what he'll deserve.

• Love 3

That update makes no sense...why would Frankie be so beside himself if they're told they don't both have to be there? Why would he be almost crying with joy instead of assuming Derrick would just cut him loose anyway? Something doesn't make sense here...

I agree.  It has to be one or the other.   I suppose they could have hugged for joy upon learning that if either wins they get an extra 50k.  I can see that.  But that would not make Frankie cry tears of joy.  It is a more jumping up and down thing.  I swear DR gave them hints to solving the morph. Or just Frankie.  Frankies tears could only be coming from some knowledge that he is loved.  That is the only thing he cares about.  Getting extra $$ along with Derrick doesn't say that. 

• Love 2

I cannot even believe that Frankie or Derrick has a chance to win that much extra money.......based on what "America" voted in the second week of the game! Can we please take our votes back. This just seems so terribly unfair. They need to ask "America" if we're ok with this "mission"....which I can tell you that "we" are not.

Talk about an Overwhelming No!

This actually doesn't surprise me at all. Derrick's end game is mind-numbing television -- three brainless puppet Stepford houseguests (tm someone brilliant, not me), all fighting over who gets to advance his game the furthest. From a TV perspective, I don't blame them for wanting a real contest: the master manipulator and the comp "beast."

But it's only 1 or 2 episodes!  I don't really buy that.  It's not like there is some epic battle between the Final 4, it's two episodes total with several competitions, which I think are exciting no matter who the finals are.  I would be very interested to see who would win the final 3 comps between any combination of them.

This is so, so stupid.  If Frankie loses veto, and Derrick actually does push to save him, I really, really hope that one of them goes out of their control.  Cody could win Final 4 veto and vote out Frankie.  Or Caleb could win Final 3 HoH and vote out either one of them.  I hope they BOTH get screwed out of the money somehow.

This show is terrible, this season has been awful and this, THIS, is how you reward us for sticking through to the bitter end production?  Well fuck you very much.

• Love 8

That update makes no sense...why would Frankie be so beside himself if they're told they don't both have to be there? Why would he be almost crying with joy instead of assuming Derrick would just cut him loose anyway? Something doesn't make sense here... Is it possible Derrick is bullshitting Frankie about keeping him?

I just came on to state the same. Granted, I have not seen the conversation, but I'm thinking it's possible that Derrick is making this up in order to cover himself in case Frankie wins veto. Look at it this way:

• Frankie wins veto
  • Frankie convinces Caleb to put up Cody instead of Derrick
  • Victoria goes home, possibly via a tie with Caleb casting the deciding vote (Keeping D. in V's good graces)
  • Derrick can play in the next HOH. If he gets it, Frankie & Caleb go up. One goes home.
  • If Cody wins HOH, Frankie & Caleb go up, one goes home.
  • If Frankie wins HOH, he has to put up Caleb and Cody to keep the 50K bonus intact, keeping Derrick off the block.
  • If Cody or Frankie is HOH and Derrick goes up due to a veto, there's no way he gets voted out, as both will be loyal for different reasons.

If this is the case, and Frankie doesn't get to the bottom of it (which I doubut), then it's a genius move by Derrick. If it is true, I'm crying bull. I actually like Frankie and wouldn't mind seeing him win, but not like this. My head hurts.

I don't care if they get extra for winning, that is not the point, for me.

So the deal is if a TA member wins they get a bonus.  This does not interfere with the house plan to evict Frankie, if they can.  Why would Derrick save him if it means nothing to his game.  They want him out because he is a comp threat.  That still remains to be true. 

I went to the edge of the cliff here with that first piece of false info that they both had to be there.  It is nothing more than they get more cash if they win. Not a big deal and that should not alter the course to get Frankie out.  Keeping him is not an advantage to Derrick.  

• Love 3

But Sully......  Frankie was sniffling and close to tears before Derrick ever went into the DR. What did he get that moved him so much?

And this just doesn't make sense.  One of D or F was favored to win already.  Why up the ante? Why dangle an extra $50K.  Aren't they playing hard enough already?

• Love 4

Even if they get extra cash without the F2 contingency that still bothers me, since there's no special task needed for the bonus (make it to the end is everyone's goal... unless you're Victoria maybe). It also renders the Overwhelming NO moot since all they have to do is keep playing and they've made up for it. Derrick and Frankie may be playing hardest of everyone left, but that's independent of being selected for TA after two weeks. Why does Cody only get $500K for winning, purely because he wasn't chosen for Team America.

Which is why I still suspect the F2 contingency is true.

• Love 2
I hope they BOTH get screwed out of the money somehow.

I would take this, as well. The idea of a Team America player getting an extra $50,000 is bizarre if they don't both have to be there. That doesn't save Frankie. If anything, that only encourages Derrick leading lemmings off a cliff and watching them jump, tossing him extra cash on their way down, for the next few episodes.

However, Derrick is very mindful of not looking like he's going against Team America. If I thought Caleb or Cody would catch a clue and make a move against Derrick (that he'd actually have to lift a finger to quash), I'd be fine with keeping things as they are. But without Frankie, this plays out like one of those Law & Order episodes where the minions of a group all fight to sacrifice themselves for their leader. Derrick's Billy Flynn game is very effective. It's also extremely boring.

• Love 1

But Sully...... Frankie was sniffling and close to tears before Derrick ever went into the DR. What did he get that moved him so much?

And this just doesn't make sense. One of D or F was favored to win already. Why up the ante? Why dangle an extra $50K. Aren't they playing hard enough already?

And

Even if they get extra cash without the F2 contingency that still bothers me, since there's no special task needed for the bonus (make it to the end is everyone's goal... unless you're Victoria maybe). It also renders the Overwhelming NO moot since all they have to do is keep playing and they've made up for it. Derrick and Frankie may be playing hardest of everyone left, but that's independent of being selected for TA after two weeks. Why does Cody only get $500K for winning, purely because he wasn't chosen for Team America.

Which is why I still suspect the F2 contingency is true.

Exactly...none of this is adding up.

Gah! What am I doing here? I'm not even watching anymore...the show / feeds i can take or leave, but I'm addicted to this forum, apparently.

Edited by lyric
  • Love 5

Sounds like if the winner is a TA member, he gets the extra $50K. No need for them both to be in the F2 so no incentive for Derrick to want to keep Frankie other than those two seem to think America voted for this and must love them.

• Love 1

I agree. It has to be one or the other. I suppose they could have hugged for joy upon learning that if either wins they get an extra 50k. I can see that. But that would not make Frankie cry tears of joy. It is a more jumping up and down thing. I swear DR gave them hints to solving the morph. Or just Frankie. Frankies tears could only be coming from some knowledge that he is loved. That is the only thing he cares about. Getting extra $$ along with Derrick doesn't say that.

I think Franke's crying because he thinks this $50,000 means we voted to give them more money - i.e. we love them. They seem to be viewing it as an advance fan favorite prize. So now they STILL don't know that we hate them.

This latest TA mission is so weird. Isn't one person supposed to get the envelope and let the other TA member know what was in it? Why is the diary room talking to both of them?

I've thought this for a long time, but I think reality shows try to have a disliked person win. There must be some statistics that show audiences are more likely to tune in to make sure the villain loses than the are to see their favorite win. It's the only thing that makes sense because every year here we are...

• Love 3