Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Slider, I'm gonna send you a PM about BB Canada. I implore anyone who's bored with this season of BB US (which is probably everyone, yes?) to watch BB Canada season 2. It is just entertainment all around and if you like female players with brains, comp ability, and who take no shit from men, it's a must watch.

Earlier I was thinking that maybe on Thursday we'll get a miracle and Frankie will win HOH and then finally be not stupid and put up Derrick/Cody. Now, at first, I was thinking, hey, this might actually get Derrick evicted. The vote would come down to Caleb and I'm under the impression he'd be more loyal to Cody than Derrick. But then I realized that Frankie himself would want to keep Derrick and Derrick would probably bullshit Caleb just enough that Caleb would end up evicting Cody. There really is literally no way Derrick isn't making F2. Sigh.

At least we'll be rid of 2 of these jamokes on Thursday. I'm super down for TheRealT's daily evictions idea.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

From Jokers:

Nic saying they got an Eric Church and Zac Brown Band song for wake up this morning.  Upon return Frankie says he liked "Toes" but he thought it was Tim McGraw because that is the only male country artist he knows. Said he can't wait to get out and see what is going in the pop world. He says what is Justin up to? Has he been arrested again? Has he been behaving? Nic asks if he knows things about Justin personally. He says yes. He met him once at a concert.

As a matter of fact, Frankie, Justin was arrested again, on Friday in Canada.  I like how he personally knows things about Justin based on meeting him once at a concert.  And I don't think he really met him.  In a video he posted, it shows him sticking his hand up as Justin passed by and got a high five.  Of course, Frankie proceeded to jump around like the 12 year old girl he fancies himself to be. 

Nic also mentioned that he has the HOH camera and is taking pictures, even though Caleb is HOH.  Hell, he has taken over the HOH bed, so why should it be any different with the camera?  I wonder if, when he was picked for the show, they led him to believe that he would be the star of the show, thus him behaving as if everything, including eating all the have not food, is his god given right.  After all, when he was hosting the boxing comp, he wondered if Jeff might co-host with him and, when Derrick or one of the guys told him Jeff wouldn't do that, he said they'd change it for him.  His delusion is only rivaled by his self-importance..

• Love 9

I'm sure it was very easy to slightly imply that Frankie would be the star of the show. It bothers me every episode his the theme music slightly changes tempo when Frankie is shown, and that he is last. I bet that was intentional. I HATE his outfit, dance and duck face in his intro. I think the first episode I looked at my husband and said "no" the first time they showed him. Little did I know, it was actually overwhelming no.

I think Frankie has a still photo with JB so I believe they have spoken. JB is a total POS though so I could not care any less. Also him saying "yea, u know him" like he did after the *big reveal* is a stretch.

What types of comps will Frankie lose? I hope for those on Thursday. Everyone else has shown little aptitude for many things. Maybe a crapshoot is best.

• Love 6

Since it's pretty obvious that Derrick's (and therefore everyone because Derrick controls their moves) main target now is Christine, I have decided to root for her to get HOH/POV on Thursday. Even better if Victoria ends up getting evicted. Derrick would be so pressed! It pains me to root for Christine, but my only really interest now is seeing Derrick not get what he wants.

• Love 4

You know, I was going to say it would be exciting and hilarious if Victoria won HoH, but then I realized that she would just put up whoever Derrick told her to and it wouldn't be exciting or interesting or anything at all.  

• Love 1

Since it's pretty obvious that Derrick's (and therefore everyone because Derrick controls their moves) main target now is Christine, I have decided to root for her to get HOH/POV on Thursday. Even better if Victoria ends up getting evicted. Derrick would be so pressed! It pains me to root for Christine, but my only really interest now is seeing Derrick not get what he wants.

Thanks for this.  I have not read the feeds since sometime yesterday.  I do hope she wins HOH.   What a stupid target to have.  WTF?   So they are totally off getting Frankie out?  

It would be interesting to see what Derrick would do if Victoria won though. Obviously, he'd tell her to put up Christie, but who beside her? He can't do Frankie because there's a pretty solid chance Frankie could end up going or even win POV and know Derrick got him nommed. If he gets Cody up, Cody would be pissed. I guess he'd go with Caleb. And honestly, let's face it, Frankie and Cody would still just be his lemming even if they got nommed.

I am happy to be reading about Derrick stressing though. I think he's getting worried about Victoria going and Caleb/Cody being able to beat him in F2. I hope his (totally not even called for) paranoia causes him to fuck up and the rest of them finally wise up.

So they are totally off getting Frankie out?  

Derrick is, but I assume he's still Cody/Caleb's #1 target. Derrick's been working Caleb today though on it being Christine. I'm interested to see how Cody responds to Christine being the new target. But since he's systematically gotten rid of every person who was a vote for/with him in favor of people that are better for Derrick's game, he probably won't put up much of a fight.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Jokers.  What?  What? What?  Pure comedy. 

Frankie says Cody needs to feel secure with them. Derrick playing the loyalty card to Frankie "I'll be heartbroken if something
09/02/14 03:51 PM

like that happens... I'd be like ' you serious right now, you're a dummy. i'll go sit up there... cause at that point you wouldn't have my vote in the jury anyways... I'm all about loyalty and you f'd that up so... you want to cut me when it's F4, I get that, but.."

Caleb "i'll go to that jury house and crush you and make sure everyone flips on you"
Derr "And I wouldn't blame you for doing it...well I know all my jury votes are gone"
Caleb running with it...
Derr "that's why it's stupid for us to cross each other"

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Derrick wants Christine out because Derrick has never had any really meaningful strategy talks with Christine. He and Frankie have had several, although maybe they were both blowing smoke up each other's ass. But Christine is Derrick's biggest threat right now, and she can win comps, so it makes sense for him to target her.

Of course Caleb is in board, because Christine is a girl. Victoria would be on board because she doesn't like Christine, and Nicole also told Victoria to put up Christine, and Nicole and Derrick are the only two people Victoria talks game with.

Cody will go for Frankie. Hopefully. Of course, I said that the last two times he was HOH, and he wussed out, but I really believe he'd go for Frankie over Christine.

Frankie is a big question mark, but I think he would go for Cody, actually. Caleb did blab to Frankie that it was him/Cody/Derrick who went over whether to get him out this week. I do think Frankie thinks he has a good thing with Derrick, so I think Frankie would put up Cody/Christine, hoping for Christine to win veto to give him in an out to boot Frankie. Or maybe I'm just projecting, because I think that would be Frankie's best move.

Edited by Katesus7

Thanks Katesus.  I just read that about the signs over there.  Jokers posters deserve kudos for staying with this.  Standing ovation Jokers!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I'm interested to see how Cody responds to Christine being the new target. But since he's systematically gotten rid of every person who was a vote for/with him in favor of people that are better for Derrick's game, he probably won't put up much of a fight.

Quoting myself, but yea, Cody doesn't care. He'd just let his sidepiece get evicted without any kind of fight. Meanwhile Derrick spends like 17 hours a day snowing people into keeping Victoria. 

Derrick has literally no competition in any way from these people. Damn.

Right now Caleb is telling Tim to sign the divorce papers, that Cody/Christine are in love and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Derrick then says, "I love you Jana! I have my wedding ring on." LOL!

• Love 2

If I think about the alliance..and when they have to feast on their own, I don't see anyone who would target Derrick.  Frankie would target Cody, then Christina.  Cody would target Frankie.  Caleb would target Frankie/Christina.  Derrick just needs to let them get rid of each other and he is sitting pretty.  He can even sell keeping Victoria to his own alliance by her being such a suck of a competitor...saying it is easy to keep her around to have someone else to get out whenever we want.  Cody and Caleb would both eat that up with a spoon.

You know, if Christina was a tad more aware of her being the low hanging fruit in the alliance...this might be a completely different game.  I do think Christina thinks she has more protection than she really does because of her snugglefests with Cody.  If only she knew that he plans on going to the end with Derrick.  Ooops.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 3

From Jokers: "Derrick says they should make Bomb Squad signs and stuff when they get out (ed: LOL)" I love that even Joker's can't deal with these idiots anymore. Also, Derrick, stop embarrassing yourself!

I don't understand what they could be thinking?  What kinds of signs?  And shirts?   Who are these people they think are in the market for this.  It's not like people were running around in Chill Town gear at any point in history.  Most people are embarrassed to admit to their friends and family that they even watch this show! (I saw a funny discussion on Joker's to this effect a couple of days ago... a bunch of people saying no way would I ever tell anyone I like this show!)  I love Big Brother in a love/hate guilty pleasure way (mostly love, even with a horrid cast), but it's not like I tell people I like it.  It's not Lost.  I'll talk about Lost to co-workers to this day, but I'm a scientist and everyone is a nerd, so they give me a pass.

• Love 13

Standing ovation Jokers!

Yes! Hear, hear to all the posters who kept up with the most boringest boring live feeds ever.

And, I have to get on the BBCanada Train here. Last season (Season 2) was the most gratifying BB season I ever watched.

Edited by housecat
  • Love 2

Caleb "I can't believe how in love with Cody Christine is and she's married. Ya that's bad. It's like she's literally melded to him. Tim - sign the divorce papers"

Derr "ohhh"
Caleb "Just sign em go ahead, they're in love baby and their aint nothing nobody can do. Not even us house guests can separate them. I don't know what to do.. I can't get over your face" laughs at Derrick
Derr "Jana I love you. I have a ring on"
Caleb "You notice Victoria isn't walking around wearing one, playing pool, badminton.. like Cody was...did you notice he was walking around wearing it?"
Derr "speaking of which it's about 5 pm" shoutouts to Tenley, Jana

Cody wore Christine's wedding ring?

• Love 1

We were talking about the HoH tweets yesterday... Caleb's are posted.  Apparently someone taught him about hashtags, because Every. Single. One. ends with #beastmodecowboy #bb16  Oh and two of them additionally say beastmode cowboy in the sentence and a third says beastmode in the sentence.  Out of four tweets.

Bless his heart.

• Love 8

Good to know Caleb is taking applications for dates after he gets out of the house. What is poor girl Amber gonna think?  (Other than THANK GOD).  

And since I didn't know about these HoH tweets til just now..and I went and read them and I LOL'ed and Nicole's that she hashtagged #fruitloopdingus   Ahhh....I'm gonna miss that high pitched, kinda annoying girl!  

• Love 1

Apparently someone taught him about hashtags, because Every. Single. One. ends with #beastmodecowboy #bb16  Oh and two of them additionally say beastmode cowboy in the sentence and a third says beastmode in the sentence.  Out of four tweets.

Bless his heart.

Oh Caleb. Lord. You are FUNNY. At least he keeps on giving, unlike the rest of the boring cast. More tweets Caleb!! More stories Caleb!! Please do take us on a madcap spin around that adventurous wacky mind of yours.

• Love 4

Oh Caleb. Lord. You are FUNNY. At least he keeps on giving, unlike the rest of the boring cast. More tweets Caleb!! More stories Caleb!! Please do take us on a madcap spin around that adventurous wacky mind of yours.

I want Caleb and Derrick to play an epic game of 2 truths and a lie....can someone please get a MEGAPHONE and suggest it.  Thanks in advance.

• Love 4

When they all get home and "sober up"  reality hits them. It stuns. The house becomes a surreal experience..  Cody wakes from a disturbing dream where he rolls over and Christine is there next to him.  He screams.  Christine wakes and screams because it is Tim she sees. 

• Love 5

I was thinking this earlier even though I HATE Christine. The thing is, if she won HOH I'm sure Cody/Derrick could convince her to go after Frankie or Caleb instead of them or even Victoria. If Christine wins veto, they'll just get rid of Frankie instead (provided he's not HOH) since the boot order is pretty interchangeable for those two as far as Derrick is concerned. There's absolutely no way that Christine would have the guts to put Derrick and Cody up and Cody would go out if she did. I think Vic is in danger if Chris/Caleb/Frankie win HOH/Veto in the DE because the supposed plan is for Vic to go next and Derrick wouldn't have time to manipulate everyone into ousting Chris/Frankie instead. I think he's started working on Frankie and Caleb to get Christine out next already, though, so it probably won't be an issue.

Caleb shouts out to Channing Tatum, saying he'll crush him in dancing.

I could almost enjoy and root for Caleb if he hadn't shown himself to be such a psycho misogynist asshole with Amber. Unfortunately, he's not harmlessly kooky; he's dangerously delusional.

• Love 4

I don't think Derrick cares about Bomb Squad signs. He's blowing smoke up their asses. It might seem like he's coasting due to idiots, but the guy is massively playing the game IMO. It's just to boring to bother watching on CBS anymore.

• Love 3

http://news.yahoo.com/breaking-down-frankie-grande-became-most-hated-big-180400006.html

I'm not sure whether to celebrate the growing Grande-hate or be angry he's getting even more attention. Ugh. Indifference sounds like a better idea...

I saw this earlier this evening.  The comments are interesting--almost 100% dislike Frankie.  I wonder if Frankie will google himself when he gets out.  Ya think?  ;-)

• Love 2

I'm all about AndreaK today!

I think the first episode I looked at my husband and said "no" the first time they showed him. Little did I know, it was actually overwhelming no.

Still laughing at that.

Most people are embarrassed to admit to their friends and family that they even watch this show! (I saw a funny discussion on Joker's to this effect a couple of days ago... a bunch of people saying no way would I ever tell anyone I like this show!) 

Imagine telling people you met your husband, (of over 8 years!),  and best friend through a Big Brother website.   Majorly embarrassing. 

• Love 6

I am 44 years old and didn't know what a glory hole was until now.  Thanks a lot, Frankie.  How many different ways can you disgust me?  Apparently, there is no limit.

I would much rather watch what's happening in the Jury House right now than the BB House.  And that's saying a lot, because, Jocasta.

edited to correct my age from 46 to 44.  I got confused, because this season feels like it has aged me by at least two years.

From a ways back...  I'm a year away from your "true" age, and let me say you should see highlights of the unedited version of "Porky's."  Quite proud that I've never really seen the whole thing, but it's quite educational about glory holes.  :)

Unfortunately, I don't think I am--we had a little boy, not a girl. But that would have been very cool!

Congrats to you!  A little nostalgic since the oldest Burg started high school this year and the youngest is now a ten year old middle-schooler.   Looking back at three little Burgs four years apart?  What the hell were we thinking????  Mazel tov to you, regardless. Time flies, enjoy each stage, even the ones that make you question your sanity.  You'll look back on these days with fondness, I swear.  :)

ETA: Spelling, dammit!

Edited by msburg

And Twitter is just trolling him in the comments - LOL

I'm getting so much joy over how hard he and Frankie are getting dragged!  Also loving that Victoria is polling ahead of everyone that will be left after Thursday (barring something unforeseen) on Jokers.  That will kill Frankie.  And Christine.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 3

I think Victoria is crying because she thinks she's supposed to. I think she realized she's on a reality show & doesn't have a storyline. LOL!! I hope she gets HOH & gets one of the boys out. It would be hysterical. Derrick should get hazards pay having to listen to her but it's his own fault.

I presume we will get a lot of the jury on Wednesday because I can't think what else they have for the broadcast other than Cody the drunken dinosaur and the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Didn't they do the Ice Bucket Challenge while Donnie was still in the house ?  I'll be watching Wednesday for group shots where there is a mysterious void where Donny has been edited out of those group shots.  </snark>

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

You know, if Christina was a tad more aware of her being the low hanging fruit in the alliance...this might be a completely different game.  I do think Christina thinks she has more protection than she really does because of her snugglefests with Cody.  If only she knew that he plans on going to the end with Derrick.  Ooops.  

Donny TOLD her she is on the bottom of her big fat alliance.  She even seemed to consider his words.  Aaaaaannnnd, then she voted him out. 

I think Victoria is crying because she thinks she's supposed to. I think she realized she's on a reality show & doesn't have a storyline. LOL!! I hope she gets HOH & gets one of the boys out. It would be hysterical. Derrick should get hazards pay having to listen to her but it's his own fault.

I'm honestly not sure Victoria even understands how to play Big Brother.   Last night she told Derrick (through tears) that she would rather go home before him!  She told Derrick to stop making deals for her to stay, to which he of course answered that there are no deals to make - if she doesn't win [HOH/POV] she's out.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3