Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E07: Week 7 - Peru

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

Wow is Madison naive.  Peter has not shown himself to be any kind of a faith leader; she needs more of a Luke type who is more vocal and a leader (without the lying).  Peter will disappoint her in the end.  

Or a Sean.    He wasn’t my cup of tea, but the man was sincere.  

• Love 18

If there was any doubt in my mind that Peter was told to get rid of the drama queens, it left when he let Natasha go. When he got rid of Sydney and kept her, it really didn't make sense, because Natasha wasn't never on his radar.

• Love 1

I think he threw out the “I’m falling in love with you” just to cover up his crappy answer about his faith.  As usual, he barely had anything to say.  Seems like he was raised somewhat Christian but doesn’t say anything about whether he ever went to church, does he currently go to church etc?  And what delusion is he?  Christianity can mean a lot of different things. And she doesn’t push him on it at all either?   If it’s that important to her, why wouldn’t she ask more questions.  

Why string Natalie along for so long when he had other women her was somewhat interested in and was torn about sending home?   Why keep her longer than Sydney who he practically did the deed with in Costa Rica?  Makes no sense. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

There was a rumor that Natasha works in television production somewhere and was a producer plant used to amp up the drama between the ladies in the house. The way they extricated her from the show with zero emotion between her and Peter makes me believe that a little more.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

No surprise vanilla white bread wants vanilla white bread. Have any mixed raced couples come out of this show? My nefarious theory is that it’s all in an attempt to not appear to discriminate but it’s definitely disingenuous. 

Rachel and Bryan

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

No surprise vanilla white bread wants vanilla white bread. Have any mixed raced couples come out of this show? My nefarious theory is that it’s all in an attempt to not appear to discriminate but it’s definitely disingenuous. 

The only one I can think of is Sean Lowe.

Other than that, I can't think of any from Bach, Bachelorette or BIP. Certainly none with a black male or a black female. 

• Love 2

I have never heard so many likes strung in a row before i am mortified for Madison!! Wow. And her eyelashes. They look like Venus fly traps lol. Despite that I really like her :). See i used the word like !!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Wait, I thought Kelsey was the one with no parents and ate half a baked potato. But her mom is baking cookies for hometown.  I was letting Kelsey off the hook for her hysterics based on her tragic childhood. Who was the baked potato contestant?  I can’t keep these people straight.

• LOL 3

Do you think Kelsey has had Botox in her lips? She’s so overly made up looking. 

Just now, JenE4 said:

Wait, I thought Kelsey was the one with no parents and ate half a baked potato. But her mom is baking cookies for hometown.  I was letting Kelsey off the hook for her hysterics based on her tragic childhood. Who was the baked potato contestant?  I can’t keep these people straight.

Victoria  with the glasses who left last week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

That was the blonde Victoria.  Who somehow still managed to be “Miss Oklahoma” or something.  Not sure how you do that when you have no money.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That was Victoria P.  Although she ran the pageant circuit and they usually start that really young.  How did she have money to get into pageants?  They're usually pretty big money.

• Love 7

I can’t stand Kelseys over-processed face. If someone told me she was 40, I’d have no problem believing them. I guess her mom must know now about her communication with her dad. 

I watched the first three seasons and didn’t start watching again until Ari’s season so I’m not very familiar with the history. 

• Love 5

Kelley is just obnoxious.  Yes dear, we know you're a lawyer and the smartest one in the house.  You keep reminding us about that.  Constantly.

So why the hell do you want Petey the fly boy?  Seriously?  Maybe because worthwhile guys keep getting reminded that YOU are the only intelligent one around?  I want her to lose.  

• Love 17

Kelley thinks she has the upper hand because she is an attorney. I have some bad news for her; men don't care about a woman's profession as long as she is hot.  Given a choice, a guy would rather date a hot waitress than an ordinary looking attorney.  

• Love 12

Does Kelsey have a really "old" quality?  She seems "old".  Like I know I'm at least 10 years older than she is, no clue her actual age, but the way she acts and looks is a bit odd.  

I looooooooove how Kelly acts like she doesn't give a shit about anything.  It's sooooo funny.  A whole season of women like that would be hilarious.  I guess that's like half of the guys on The Bachelorette. 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Time to deploy my Tragic Backstory!

Her mom makes chocolate chip cookies and her parents don't get along?  LMAO.  I shouldn't laugh.  It just seemed kind of tame when 50% of marriages end in divorce.  : /

19 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I know about Sean Lowe and Catherine, and Rachel and Bryan. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Even with the Likes Madison seems pretty nice and she and Peter seem to get along, but if she is looking for someone to connect with on a deep spiritual level, Pete might be not her guy. It seems like she has put a lot of thought into her faith and its a big part of her life, while Peter is more "I think I have seen a church..." 

That's me 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

That was Victoria P.  Although she ran the pageant circuit and they usually start that really young.  How did she have money to get into pageants?  They're usually pretty big money.

Not to mention all that plastic surgery!

Kelly:

YOU'RE MAKING US WALK AWFULLY FAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I CANNNNN'T

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I wonder whether Peter brought this skewed view with him that emotional wreck = emotional intimacy. Or did a full season of Hannah Brown’s crying and meltdowns teach him that this is what “the process” entails? I mean, the fact that Hannah B ended up “forever alone” should have been the tip-off that there’s some room for improvement in “the process.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Why is getting his bandaid off the first thing he feels the need to tell them?!

Because he literally has nothing else to say.   He is just so bland.  I didn’t mind him on Hannah’s season but he just has nothing to say on here except “tell me more how much you like me”.  

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

25 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Rachel and Bryan

And Sean and Catherine.