Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E06: Week 6 - Chile

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

In Santiago, Chile, one woman reveals to Peter that she has never been in love; Peter and a group of the women star in their own telenovela; two feuding women square off one last time.

Airs February 5, 2020.

Damn....girl is giving articulate answers -and until answering the "how do you know your ready) she wasn't saying "like" every other word.  What a change. She is soo young though.  Is there anyone Peter doesn't feel "passion" with?  He gropes and sticks his tongue down everyones throat

So. Peter only thinks someone really likes him and is ready once they cry in front of him?  How pathetic

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 22

Hannah Ann and Madison are two of the most likable ones there for me, just for mostly staying out of the bullshit. Now they might be just getting good edits, but they clearly haven't been causing enough drama (other than "Champagne-gate") to be featured.

They are both so young, so maybe they are some of the only ones still impressed by Peter. However, I think they are already more mature than he is at 28. 

• Love 10
Just now, nutty1 said:

I am behind. Who had a real conversation?!

Hannah Anna Fofanna Banana and Peter.  I meant in the context of this show, so the bar is only an inch off the ground.

Ooh, I figured out who McEyebrows reminds me of - Marcia (Marsha?) Brady!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Damn....girl is giving articulate answers -and until answering the "how do you know your ready) she wasn't saying "like" every other word.  What a change. She is soo young though.  Is there anyone Peter doesn't feel "passion" with?  He gropes and sticks his tongue down everyones throat

So. Peter only thinks someone really likes him and is ready once they cry in front of him?  How pathetic

OMG.  All it took was for her to squeeze out a few tears and he was convinced.  

I laughed at his concern about her never having been in love before..... he should have thanked his lucky stars that she has nothing to compare him to.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Oh, and Peter says he doesn't want "superficialness."

Just in case anyone was confused by his love of girls with extensions, veneers, spray tans, etc. 

I also think part of the conversation was taken from the lyrics for "Shallow."

Edited by kazza
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Amazing...it only takes him sharing everyone else's germs with her for McKenna to feel better.  How can anyone want to stick their tongue down someones throat when that throat was just licked by 5 other girls?!?

• Love 12

Wait, what?

Was Victoria questioning Pete's decisions while also saying she thought he was making the right ones?

Except for not loving her, of course.

Edited by jette
I'm confused. But girl sure does rock her glasses, even if she makes no sense.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Madison actually appears to have a connection with Peter.  Psycho Kelsey has a connection, but her whole approach to me has been more like she is going after a prize.  HA looks like she's having a good time with Peter and likes him, but not all in

What's with the girls licking their lips and teeth so much...several of them do it, Mckenna, Victoria and Madison have all done it tonight.

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 5

(small voice) I'm only up to the Victoria P sendoff but so far I don't despise Peter this episode. The fluent Spanish is (dare I say) attractive, and at least he had the spine to send someone away. 

• Love 6

I'm fairly new to Bachelor...whats a Menick?

Victoria doesn't make eye contact with him.   She is not all that into him. After every kiss, she looks away quickly. She turns away from him a lot.  Oooh, the "it's not you, it's me."  I think she got a second date so soon because Peter had actually picked someone else for the Cedar Point date, but when TPTB finally locked in the Chase dude, they made him change to her.

I wasn't paying too much attention at first to the blonde victoria date, did he say he wasn't falling for her?  Or did she manipulate him to that conclusion?

• Love 2

Earlier in the afternoon, it seems that Victoria was concerned mostly about being in this bizarre situation...your "bf" is dating/kissing other women! He is making this into something else...unless I missed something.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

A telanovela?!? These people do NOT need even more over the top drama! 

This is the first episode I've actually enjoyed.  Kind of sad it took 6 for me to get here.  But I liked the soap opera.

• Love 10

Well, I think I finally get why this season is filled with sophomoric drama... Peter equates drama and being emotionally overwrought with twu wuv. He's about as deep as a puddle and I really liked him going in to this season.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

...I genuinely have no idea what Peter and Victoria are talking/crying about. What does it say about my IQ that this show has truly confused me? 

I agree!  What is the real issue? 

• Love 1