Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Run, Ali, Run

With the town of Rosewood trying to get back to normal, the PLLs - especially Ali - are far from okay after the latest "accident." Thinking it wasn't the right decision to come home after all, Ali starts to consider leaving for good. But Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer are determined to keep her safe in Rosewood and to figure out who and what is behind this latest incident. Meanwhile, Caleb also starts second-guessing his return, and Ezra dives into his research to help find answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf3-VCzatB8

Meanwhile, Caleb also starts second-guessing his return,

I've already second guessed it. If TB actually read the scripts for Ravenswood and still took the gig he deserves to be out of a job. I think Hannah has better chemistry with Travis. If only she'd stop being the worst date ever!

and Ezra dives into his research to help find answers.

When the show says that do they mean he installs new/more security cameras around town, tracking devices on everyone's car, and sleeps with a few more underage students because let's face it--Ezra does not do what normal writers do for research. 

• Love 2

I've already second guessed it. If TB actually read the scripts for Ravenswood and still took the gig he deserves to be out of a job. I think Hannah has better chemistry with Travis. If only she'd stop being the worst date ever!

When the show says that do they mean he installs new/more security cameras around town, tracking devices on everyone's car, and sleeps with a few more underage students because let's face it--Ezra does not do what normal writers do for research. 

I'm sure he will, just like the bs 'answers' he gave them with all his stalking last time.

So Ezra's "research" will be the same thing he's been doing for the past 2 years, spy stalking teenagers while they are being tortured and just sit there and watch it happen so he can be a famous author. Don't we all wish we could have a boyfriend like that? Says a serial killer pedophile. 

• Love 5
(edited)

So Ezra's "research" will be the same thing he's been doing for the past 2 years, spy stalking teenagers while they are being tortured and just sit there and watch it happen so he can be a famous author. Don't we all wish we could have a boyfriend like that? Says a serial killer pedophile. 

Pretty much because he did so well getting 'answers' before after all his stalking.

Edited by FAU

Oh dear god, having him get shot didn't make those of us who dislike/hate Ezra join his team so now they are trying to make him relevant to the actual plot of the show? Too late folks, if his years of monitoring every move his teenage girlfriend and her teenage girlfriends make didn't give him any hint they were in actual real danger all this time, I'm not sure what help his "research" is going to be. The manchild is utterly useless. This aught to be laughable.

As excited as I was to have Ali back in the mix, the disappointment of how it's been playing out makes me hope she does decide to leave town. Not that she will, but a girl can dream, at least until next weeks ep proves that Ali is back for good and Ezra Fitz is secretly Sherlock Holmes.

• Love 3

Oh dear god, having him get shot didn't make those of us who dislike/hate Ezra join his team so now they are trying to make him relevant to the actual plot of the show? Too late folks, if his years of monitoring every move his teenage girlfriend and her teenage girlfriends make didn't give him any hint they were in actual real danger all this time, I'm not sure what help his "research" is going to be. The manchild is utterly useless. This aught to be laughable.

As excited as I was to have Ali back in the mix, the disappointment of how it's been playing out makes me hope she does decide to leave town. Not that she will, but a girl can dream, at least until next weeks ep proves that Ali is back for good and Ezra Fitz is secretly Sherlock Holmes.

Even trying to make him relevant was backfiring, the whole A fakeout was a huge waste of time, his stalking offered nothing new/important as both suspects Shana and Mrs. D ended up dead, and him getting shot was a complete waste of time as well since he offered no real answers that would actually help.

So the cop out only made things even worse.

and him getting shot was a complete waste of time as well since he offered no real answers that would actually help.

Which will likely be the result of his "research" as well.

Which will likely be the result of his "research" as well.

Research is just more stalking that'll be glorified by the writers some more.

Oh god. Marlene trying to pass Ezra's actions off as good. Ugh!! Aria was better with Jason, or anyone except Ezra!! How can she sit there and forgive him for spying on her friends? Having cameras is NOT protecting her. But besides the annoying way they're trying to pull Ezra into the storyline even though he is a creeper...... I hope Toby is okay. I hope he didn't go inside the Cavanaugh house when it blew up!! Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, since barely anything happened to Aria, I guess he was protecting her. He just didn't give a crap about any of her friends or bother to tell her he had cameras watching them get tortured. I think he was only writing a book about Alison and her 3 friends.

The Aria vids were for his every single day, every word she says, every game she plays, every night she stays collection.

• Love 4

Well, since barely anything happened to Aria, I guess he was protecting her. He just didn't give a crap about any of her friends or bother to tell her he had cameras watching them get tortured. I think he was only writing a book about Alison and her 3 friends.

The Aria vids were for his every single day, every word she says, every game she plays, every night she stays collection.

lol it's so true how A barely bothered Aria. The only things A did to her was reveal the dad's affair and threaten to reveal Ezria . But I don't see how Ezra really did anything to help her. 

lol it's so true how A barely bothered Aria. The only things A did to her was reveal the dad's affair and threaten to reveal Ezria . But I don't see how Ezra really did anything to help her. 

That's because he didn't help her, all he did was stalk her and her friends for his creepy/selfish reasons because he has not helped in any way, getting shot to 'protect' some pointless secret that did nothing, stalking/spying on them gave them no important info.

Marlene thinks Ezra getting shot is some big redemption. I still hate him, and I always will. It's downright creepy what he did! Did I mention that he attacked Spencer in Ravenswood? Ian Harding himself said that he was the gas mask dude who fought w/ Spencer.

Hey, can I set cameras up in your house, stalk you and your best friends, and write a book about your lives because I love you and want to protect you?

• Love 3
(edited)

Some of my latest thinking about where I wish this would go with Ezria, since Ezria doesn't seem to be going away:  Since we first met Mrs. Fitzgerald, I've been wishing she had something to do with all this.  She's manipulative, controlling, incredibly rich, and seemed creepy enough for me to think that she's part of the reason that Ezra not only changed his name and became a tortured-poor-little-rich-boy writer (hello, F. Scott Fitzgerald), but also developed a thing for teenage girls. Ezra's little bro is a shady creeper, too--he lies, tries to make moves on his brother's gf, and is bad with money. That Ali used to hide out and Shana died in the Fitzgerald Theater gives me hope that we get more from the Fitzgerald clan and a kind of Freudian understanding of (a) Ezra's socially inappropriate tendencies, and (b) a more satisfying explanation for why he's been such a big part of the show in the first place. Dear writers, I hope you bring Mrs. Fitzgerald to town for a visit! 

But back to this preview: It totally reminded me how well this show can do suspense!  I mean, there is someone about to swing a shovel at Ali's head here.  Who the hell is that?!  And will we find out the answer before season 7?

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 1

I agree @M1977G that if Ezra won't go away they could at least do more with his twisted family. At one point last season I wondered if Mrs. Fitzgerald were the sister of Mrs Hastings or Mrs DiLaurentis or had more of a connection to Rosewood. Sadly it's more likely that she's just a device to create more sympathy for Ezra.

I agree @M1977G that if Ezra won't go away they could at least do more with his twisted family. At one point last season I wondered if Mrs. Fitzgerald were the sister of Mrs Hastings or Mrs DiLaurentis or had more of a connection to Rosewood. Sadly it's more likely that she's just a device to create more sympathy for Ezra.

That's probably the next worse thing about his character after his terrible relationship with Aria, all of his subplots are a huge waste of time and he gets the most out of the LIs.

What I learned from this episode is that Rosewood is worse then death.

Rosewood must be some kind of crime mecca because how else can a teenage girl get that some much cash and fake id?

This A is not very subtle.  First blowing up a house; now a rat in a locker/

Aria that's not a slip you just had with Ezra that is tripping over your feet onto the penis of the man who was stalking you for years but hey true love conquers all.

Hanna pick your love triangle over Ali angst every time.  

Emily just say no to Ali sex.  Trust me.  She is like heroin.  Might feel good in the short run but bitch will kill you,  

• Love 3
(edited)

Ezra and Aria made this episode awful. Ezra not telling the police any of this is more reasons why I think he is a stunted man child. Aria is finally a cast memeber of PLL because she's actually doing something now at least.

Emily is another one who was awful tonight. She's just like Aria when it comes to Ezra. Now that Ali is home Emily doesn't see anything but Ali. Hello dummy A is not stalking Ali only. The way she treated Hanna tonight and any other time where Spencer shows distrusts of Ali she hulks up.

How does Spencer have all the energy to deal with all the problems in her life? Her family is screwed up not to mention they are always being framed of killing someone. Her boyfriend's house exploded and she has Ali for a friend. Couldn't be me.

I was team Hanna on wanting Ali to leave. And next week I can't wait to see Caleb and Ali have a bitch off.

A+++ on Spencer (or should I say Trojan since she absalutely loathes Ezria.) going off on Aria for sleeping with her sexual predator.

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, at least Spencer recognized one screwed up relationship. Reminds me of the "You can leave someone if they are toxic" *Jenna calls* moment from last episode. 

Travis is a nice guy. It's too bad either Spencer or Aria couldn't have him. Granted, they wouldn't know what to do with a nice normal guy.

LOL at "I volunteer Spencer." Aria doesn't really want to sneeze without Spencer's permission. 

I like the Emily/Alison dynamics, but Emily is a bit too mama bear when it comes to Ali. Not the watching her part, but rather going after her friends. Yea, Hanna isn't the happiest that Ali is back. No one but Emily, Ali's father, A, and possibly Aria is. 

Good to see confirmation that we are finally at black widow. 

edit: Also..yes! Caleb v. Ali. I absolutely loved his dynamics with Mona..I expect it'll be at least as good. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Love 1

Ezra and Aria made this episode awful. Ezra not telling the police any of this is more reasons why I think he is a stunted man child. Aria is finally a cast memeber of PLL because she's actually doing something now at least.

Emily is another one who was awful tonight. She's just like Aria when it comes to Ezra. Now that Ali is home Emily doesn't see anything but Ali. Hello dummy A is not stalking Ali only. The way she treated Hanna tonight and any other time where Spencer shows distrusts of Ali she hulks up.

How does Spencer have all the energy to deal with all the problems in her life? Her family is screwed up not to mention they are always being framed of killing someone. Her boyfriend's house exploded and she has Ali for a friend. Couldn't be me.

It's no wonder she's the smart one of the group.

What an underwhelming episode as par the course this season. I know the girls are only teens but they've been at this A game a long time now so you'd think they'd know to....

A. Turn on more than 1 light when you are alone in the house.  (Btw, where did the dog go???)

B. Never wear scarves--they are strangulation devices in Rosewood before they are fashionable

C. When hiding in the bathroom, take all your personal belongings with you

As for the Rosewood PD, if you suspect Mr. Fritz is hiding a female by the animal print purse lying about, why not just ask to use the bathroom?  Surely the detective knew she was in there. 

Again this week, I repeat--Hanna is the worst date! Seriously, why couldn't she at least invite Travis in and order a pizza. And Spencer, left Caleb to comfort Toby in the hospital. Was that payback for the time he left her believe he was dead?

• Love 1
Emily is another one who was awful tonight. She's just like Aria when it comes to Ezra. Now that Ali is home Emily doesn't see anything but Ali.

I agree with you to a point about Emily but while Aria and Ezra are just awful for reasons top mamy to say mainly I have no understanding at all why Aria keeps going back to him.  I at least understand Emily and her tunnel vision when it comes to Ali at the moment.  Ali is and will always be her first love.  Her unrequited crush who is suddenly requiting it.  We all know (and to an extent Emily knows) that Ali is using her but when you have loved someone for this long and have lost them to death and whatnot there is no way you will be able to see the situation clearly f or the time being I can deal with Emily being blind to Ali and her obvious manipulation.

What an underwhelming episode as par the course this season. I know the girls are only teens but they've been at this A game a long time now so you'd think they'd know to....

A. Turn on more than 1 light when you are alone in the house.  (Btw, where did the dog go???)

B. Never wear scarves--they are strangulation devices in Rosewood before they are fashionable

Its a murder mystery if they did all that then nothing would happen and it wouldn't be a murder mystery.  And honestly I am enjoying the season.  I think having Ali as a main player as added to the show a great deal.  

• Love 1

A. Turn on more than 1 light when you are alone in the house.  (Btw, where did the dog go???)

As for the Rosewood PD, if you suspect Mr. Fritz is hiding a female by the animal print purse lying about, why not just ask to use the bathroom?  Surely the detective knew she was in there. 

Again this week, I repeat--Hannah is the worst date! Seriously, why couldn't she at least invite Travis in and order a pizza. And Spencer, left Caleb to comfort Toby in the hospital. Was that payback for the time he left her believe he was dead?

They never learn, in fact, they're probably even dumber than before.  Aria leaving her things, Emily being a total dumbass when it comes to Ali, etc.

• Love 1
(edited)

Again this week, I repeat--Hannah is the worst date! Seriously, why couldn't she at least invite Travis in and order a pizza. And Spencer, left Caleb to comfort Toby in the hospital. Was that payback for the time he left her believe he was dead?

Toby has always been a better boyfriend to Caleb than to Spencer. Caleb should have to do the comforting stuff. 

To be fair to Aria, she's used to the old rosewood cops. If she just stayed still, Wilden and Garrett would have thought she was a statue. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Love 4

I've never before noticed but that bigass window by Hanna's front door is not there when they shoot the exterior scenes. I only paid attention this time because they made such a big deal about looking out the window, only for it to not be there when Hanna walked outside.

I'm sure the dog will return from his magical mystery tour when he is needed. Hey, it's Ali's dog so it's probably exploring the sights and sounds of Rosewood as only a member of ALi's family could.

Pepe -- you were a good corpse-sniffing dog/convenient plot device, you will be missed.  But not really, as he was a terrible watchdog.

(edited)

Poor Spencer. Her family is falling apart, while remaining sketchy as hell, she has to deal with Alison being back, a new murder mystery, and she's the only one making any real progress in figuring this stuff out! She seriously needs to take a nice, long vacation (not in a psych ward, preferably). I actually cheered out loud when she told Aria that she was being ridiculous getting with Ezra again. Aria is driving me nuts with this Ezra crap. The only time I have ever given a crap about him was when we thought he was an evil mastermind! Now he's just a pathetic stalker who keeps obsessing over teenagers, and its really dragging Aria down.  

Emily isn't doing too much better with her never ending devotion to Ali, but I feel a lot more sympathy for Emily, for whatever reason. I guess I understand her feelings for Ali a lot more. A first crush is a big thing to get over, and Emily's track record with relationships has not been great, so I understand her being so quick to forgive Ali. Plus, while Ali is certainly manipulative, and I can never figure out how much she actually cares abut Emily, at least her lies ( to Emily at least) haven't run quite as deeply as Ezras, or been as stalkerish.

Or maybe its just because Ali was never Emily's freaking teacher, and is in the same age group. Seriously, at this point, I will forgive a lot for a trait as simple as "is age appropriate."

Oh, and as soon as Ali put on that scarf, I was all "and countdown to scarf strangulation in three...two...". Its the stylish way to prepare for murder!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4

Also, it would be nice..if Ezra would do something for the girls without hoping to screw his 16 year old student because of it. He has info that might help the girls. Help them. Without being a weirdo. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Rosewood must be some kind of crime mecca because how else can a teenage girl get that some much cash and fake id?

I always say that town's sign says Rosewood - Home of the Criminally Insane. 

I'm glad someone now thinks Ezzzzaria is gross and taking a bullet doesn't erase everything he did. I wonder if Troian fought to get to say that? I just wish Spencer had made Toby work to gain her trust her back. 

So Jenna and Toby's parents are alive. I figured they both killed them and stored them in the basement. And Caleb's still the best boyfriend to the group. I think I would've rather seen Caleb and the Cavanaugh/Marshall clan at the hospital than have to suffer Ezzzzaria talking about their relationship for the 10,000 time. 

I really hope Ali's playing all of them, that's what made her interesting. I don't like this new weepy Ali. Emily, Emily, Emily I hope you know how much trouble you got your ex Paige in. Mona's lives in a state of hyper-adrenalized reality that makes her omnipresent, Paige is going to get murdered, blown up, drowned, strangled or hit on the head with a blunt object or maybe all of the above. 

Someone needs to tell the Liars that they don't need to get up at 3 am to get ready for school because that's the only way I can believe they have that much time on their hands before school starts.

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 4
(edited)

Someone needs to tell the Liars that they don't need to get up at 3 am to get ready for school because that's the only way I can believe they have that much time on their hands before school starts.

My high school didn't start til nine. And I didn't have a first period class senior year so I didn't have to show up til 10:07. But I didn't have stalkers and/or people trying to kill me so I did the normal thing and slept in.

Edited by kariyaki

Or maybe its just because Ali was never Emily's freaking teacher, and is in the same age group. Seriously, at this point, I will forgive a lot for a trait as simple as "is age appropriate."

The teacher thing, yes.

But it's incredibly hard for me to feel the age thing with these particular pairings since Sasha/Shay have a 9-year age difference while Ian/Lucy have a 2-year age gap. And it's visible.

• Love 2

"Let's put all your research on A into the attic at my house even though my brother is dating the first A that harassed me and is around all the time snooping!"

Aria, this is why you and Ezra deserve each other.  You are an idiot, therefore you fall for his grossness.

• Love 5

I'm glad someone now thinks Ezzzzaria is gross and taking a bullet doesn't erase everything he did. I wonder if Troian fought to get to say that? I just wish Spencer had made Toby work to gain her trust her back.

There was no need to act that scene out.  ;).

I will never understand why any of these girls haven't moved out of Rosewood by now. When Ali wanted to leave, I was ready to drive her to the damn train station. All five of you, run far away. If you get an A text when you get to the new town, go and tell the police. Most police departments are competent.

And if I have to hear Aria whine one more time about her guilt of killing Shana. Hon, it was self-defense. If charges are pressed, Mama Hastings will be able to get you off real easily. 

I don't understand how any of these girls would be eligible to volunteer at Radley. They would be at the top of my "Do Not Even Let Them Enter These Doors" list. Though I do truly love some Radley shenanigans, so I'm excited for it.

• Love 1

Is the A club nailing their hoodies to their heads now? The hood didn't move during the attack on Ali or when Emily jumped them. Why didn't one of them go for the hood?

• Love 3

I loved Spencer and Hanna calling out Aria and Emily on their poor relationship choices. The writers are finally starting to show that they get the ick of these pairings. I half expected Aria to defend herself by pointing out that Spencer forgave Toby but no such luck.

Loved Hanna being ready to get rid of Ali. Actually I think all of them but Emily would have done the same.

I have some hope that this cop will start to put the pieces together. I want to see Ali in the hot seat.

I really hope A steals Ezra's "research" out of Aria's attic. Loved his explanation for Aria about the cameras - "Uh, I'm just protecting my research for the book I'm not going to write."

I always liked the Radley stuff so I'm interested to see where that goes.

So long Travis. Sorry Ravenswood got canceled.

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought it was a nice touch that Aria went and hid when the detective showed up.  After all, she's one of exactly two people who would object to a teenager being alone with her older teacher in his apartment (her partner being the other).  No one else on in town would care cause they're all busy trying to get with teenagers themselves.  

I did laugh at the show's little slip when Spencer was reminding Aria of Ezra's stalker actions.  She specifically mentioned that it had been YEARS that he'd been stalking them in the name of "research".  Sorry, show, that just confirmed that Aria was indeed a young teenager when Ezra, who has also been confirmed as solidly in his twenties (and therefore not 19 or something like some of their fans have tried to claim).  It also confirmed that Ali was an even younger teenager when she dated him, since she preceded Aria.  Try as you might, show, you can't get around the fact that Ezra's a pederast.  The most boring one who ever lived, yes, but a pederast all the same.

Edited by scarynikki12
  • Love 4

I did laugh at the show's little slip when Spencer was reminding Aria of Ezra's stalker actions.  She specifically mentioned that it had been YEARS that he'd been stalking them in the name of "research".

The show has never handled its own timeline well, though. We're still in Senior year, not even at the end of first term, after all. Time moves incredibly slooooowly in Rosewood. It couldn't have been more than a year at best (not that this is working in his favour either, mind you).

I have to say I find Alison to be looking much younger than Emily (age difference between the actors: 9 years) than Aria compared to Ezra (age difference: 2 years). 

Emily is also getting on my last nerve with this blind devotion to Ali. Didn't she JUST realise last season that Ali was a user and manipulative and a pretty awful person? But she shows up and poof, all back to first love trumps all? Spare me. Emily has always been reasonable and practical, not the kind of girl to let her feelings trump her concerns in relationships (goes for all her previous love interests), but now Alison's magical vagina has turned her into her love slave? 

At this point I really want a Ali/Jenna hate-sex hook up for the alpha status in the magical vagina department. Who will triumph? 

• Love 1

At this point I really want a Ali/Jenna hate-sex hook up for the alpha status in the magical vagina department. Who will triumph? 

My money's on Jenna, since Jenna's followers are willing to die for her, even her former rape victim runs when she calls. Her powers are stronger than Ali's. 

Emily is the weakest link, the Liars should be acting like Hanna, being happy to get Ali out of town and out of their lives. Having to deal with A and Ali would drive anyone insane. 

• Love 1
(edited)

How adorable is it that Rosewood still has a printed newspaper and Caleb reads it? Maybe hanging around Ravenswood and its olde tyme people and Remy's dad's newspaper made him appreciate a good old fashioned newspaper.

It was hilarious when Hanna said it was getting late so she should get to school and Caleb just sat there not saying a word. I'm a werewolf! I don't need school!

When did Ezra become the voice of reason? When Aria was once again waxing melodramatic about Shana and she said, "Shana wasn't A! I killed an innocent person!" and Ezra said, "Shana wasn't innocent," I just laughed. Since when did Ezra start referring to Alison as Ali?

Dear Ezra, you might be able to find Bethany Young's name in your notes if you put that shit on a computer like a normal person. Then instead of wasting time looking through all your creepy notebooks of perverted stalking, you would just have to use CTRL + F. I realize that your typewriter doesn't have that option, but welcome to the 90s.

Haha, so Hanna passed the black beanie of sadness to Spencer? That beige jumper made her look like either a street urchin or a lunch lady. Then there was Ali's powder blue blazer. Was she going on a job interview? Add to the weird wardrobe this week Emily's blue and black faux varsity jacket. Seriously, who the hell dressed the girls this week?

She specifically told Aria that her dad wouldn't say what he and Melissa talked about at the lake or why he lied about where they were, but did she think to ask why they needed to talk at the lake as opposed to, say, their own house or inside his car or somewhere a little closer?

Ali's paranoia is almost hilarious. The doorbell rings and she tells Hanna not to just open the door without looking to see who it is, as if A is going to be polite and ring Hanna's doorbell before she blows up her house or drives a car through the living room. So of course in the next scene, the FBI lady knocked on Ezra's door and he opened it without checking to see who it was. Ha!

I do not know how Aria thinks hiding boxes of Ezra's notes in her attic is a good idea. I guess I should give her credit for knowing that if they them in his storage unit, the cops or the FBI could look there if they had a warrant. But at least Ezra was calm and rational enough to know that they need a lot more than just suspicion to get a warrant.

Why on earth was Emily asking Paige to reveal who was in the official I Hate Ali Club in the locker room? Have they still not learned that there are other people who go to school there and are free to wander the halls eavesdropping? Even though they don't know Sydney is working with Jenna, they should remember that Mona is always lurking around listening to them.

Interesting that even after Hanna told Emily that she saw Emily and Ali holding hands, Emily refused to admit that anything happened between them.

The lame "special effects" when Paige found the rat and screamed were so cheesy.

Did the police ever explain how they identified the body in Ali's grave as Bethany?

With all that magical vagina power, Rosewood would explode! That would be like a supernova of magical vaginas!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

I woke up totally pissed off at Emily this morning. I get that Ali is her first love, she's been through her death and resurrection, and they've both been tortured by A, but I feel like this does not justify her behavior of "Ali before all others". Ali was a massive bitch to Emily and others before her "death" and whether Emily likes it or not, Ali lied to them for years about her death. When Emily goes after Spencer or Hanna it makes me hate her--these are her true friends, the ones who have been there, and loved and supported her unconditionally and without games, and she turns on them in a flash when her precious Ali is in trouble. Plus, now she's put Paige in danger by guilting her into confessing who Mona's army is. Emily sucks.

• Love 2
Ali's paranoia is almost hilarious. The doorbell rings and she tells Hanna not to just open the door without looking to see who it is, as if A is going to be polite and ring Hanna's doorbell before she blows up her house or drives a car through the living room.

I thought that too! A is not going to just stop over and ring the door bell! Seriously these girl get dumber instead of smarter. 

I don't know, I think it's always smart to see who is on the other side of the door before opening it. It didn't have to be A, it could've been the cops or yet another creepy older man looking to hook up with teenagers. 

I guess Ezra's back to acting like a 16 year old girl, his face when Aria told him their sleeping together didn't mean anything and couldn't happen again. I think the writers think that by making Ezra act more like a teenager than the actual teenage characters makes him less creepy, but that just makes him look mentally ill and creepy. 

• Love 9
(edited)
Then there was Ali's powder blue blazer. Was she going on a job interview? Add to the weird wardrobe this week Emily's blue and black faux varsity jacket. Seriously, who the hell dressed the girls this week?

You forgot to mention Aria's ensemble of wide belt plus these weird high waisted pants that looked like they came straight from the pages of Chico's.

And, YES to Ali's blazers.  She wore one last week, too! (With a HIDEOUS floral miniskirt)  I would like this development if I thought it was to have her creepily emulating her mother, but due to the other horrendous getups this week, I am afraid that it is just the costume designer, once again, totally fucking with us.

Did the police ever explain how they identified the body in Ali's grave as Bethany?

Right???  So, they "knew" it was Ali from dental records, but those were clearly tampered with, or there is some twin stuff happening?  In normal police investigations, they check missing persons lists first if there is no identification on the body.  

That drawing looked like it was torn in half, didn't it?  I wonder what's on the other half?

Edited by larapu2000