Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

A. "We lost money!" - as if that excuses the crime

This is Carlys main defense for why they should never have been charged for insider trader. Someone else occasionally mentions that the payoff isn't what matters, it's the sharing of the information in the first place, but of course it's the Carlys, so we get this cockamamie story we have.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This is Carlys main defense for why they should never have been charged for insider trader. Someone else occasionally mentions that the payoff isn't what matters, it's the sharing of the information in the first place, but of course it's the Carlys, so we get this cockamamie story we have.

someone here said it best. they are acting like they are Jean ValJean and this is a loaf of bread. it ain't. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I think I might need to buy a ticket for the barge, as the torturing of Nina has commenced. Sasha is better now so it is Nina's turn, I guess. It is amazing how open Willow's work schedule seems to be, being a new hire.I like Sasha and Cody.

I wish the lot of Portia, Curtis, Trina, Joss, Michael, Willow, etc, would just go away.

Doesn't Stella have any kind of office or private work space? So Felicia is telling her about a patient's finances right in the hall, in front of the elevators, in a loud voice. No patient confidentiality there! Then she and Stella sit down on a couch, again in the hall, to go over insurance forms?

I have said before that there are layers to Tracy. She may be ruthless in business but I think there is kindness to her. I also think there is a reason she is standing up for Sasha, beyond just being kind. I think Sasha is going to feel like she deserves to be fired, instead of realizing that Lucy and Maxie stabbed her in the back and are not her friends.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, susannah said:

I think I might need to buy a ticket for the barge, as the torturing of Nina has commenced.

welcome aboard. 
this week I have quiche and apple cinnamon rolls. Here on SS Barge - we mock the mockable and enjoy the empty calories. 

Honestly if it were possible, I'd buy Nina a ticket the barge too. I was so happy to hear that she gave Michael what for yesterday

Edited by Daisy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
50 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

A. "We lost money!" - as if that excuses the crime

That's quite literally my favorite excuse. I'm "poor" now and I wasn't squealing and cackling like a hyena about how much money I was going to make from buying so much stock and creating an artificial bubble. Also, I don't care about everyone else who lost money because I'm a selfish prick.

The Carlys are the worst thing on this show. Never responsible for their actions. They need to keep those kids far away from that horrible influence.

How nice of Nina to print a picture of the devil's spawn for Carly. I'm sure Carly will accept it gracelessly and sneer at her for breathing in her general direction.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

welcome aboard. 
this week I have quiche and apple cinnamon rolls. Here on SS Barge - we mock the mockable and enjoy the empty calories. 

Honestly if it were possible, I'd buy Nina a ticket the barge too. I was so happy to hear that she gave Michael what for yesterday

Thank you! How very kind. The apple cinnamon rolls sound delicious! I loved watching Nina rip into Michael, but like a true slimeball, he absorbed nothing. I think Nina should join us too. I move we mock the mockable mercilessly! Perhaps we should invite Michael, Molly and Gladys on and then push them overboard?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, susannah said:

Thank you! How very kind. The apple cinnamon rolls sound delicious! I loved watching Nina rip into Michael, but like a true slimeball, he absorbed nothing. I think Nina should join us too. I move we mock the mockable mercilessly! Perhaps we should invite Michael, Molly and Gladys on and then push them overboard?

during the whole Willow cancer storyline I kept screaming that Nina and Lisel needed to go to France and stuff themselves with brie and bread. but apparently Willow is close enough to Lisel to warrant a swiss endearment name so i guess they are close now.

why do we hate Molly?

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Because she's become a complete asshole in general about the surrogacy and is being unbelievable petty toward Kristina

Molly has gone past petty and is now in cruelville to Kristina. She treats K like she doesn't deserve to live, and her wet noodle of a husband and her "you're perfect" mother just allow it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Portia is such a Carly. She wants to get the doctor's license revoked who testified that Cyrus  is physically unable to beat up someone else. That's not a lie

And let's not forget Portia should not even have a license as she put a innocent patient's life in danger cuz she wanted him to be able to testify for her baby girl.

Also, why are Portia and Curtis dressed as cowboys to go eat sushi?   

Sonny to Dante: You and I have always had a special relationship. Um, really? Always? "Hey, remember that time I shot you in the chest ...good times!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

At first I thought Dante was giving Sonny a check as a wedding present, lol.

I'm legit surprised Michael allowed Willow to visit with Nina without him being there.

It cracked me up that Michael thought that the cold weather holidays wouldn't be a good time to go to a private tropical island. (I know that wasn't the real reason.)

I loved how Elizabeth kept making the pickup hour later every time she and Finn talked about the trip. Hee!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Sonny to Dante: You and I have always had a special relationship. Um, really? Always? "Hey, remember that time I shot you in the chest ...good times!"

I wonder if Hallmark has a card for that?

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, susannah said:

I wonder if Hallmark has a card for that?

I've seen a few Father's Day cards just for that:

Our relationship started off with a bang!

Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, but you do not give love a bad name, Dad!

My heart is full of love for you, Dad! (And a little shrapnel from your .38!) 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 15
7 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I've seen a few Father's Day cards just for that:

Our relationship started off with a bang!

Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, but you do not give love a bad name, Dad!

My heart is full of love for you, Dad! (And a little shrapnel from your .38!) 

For the WIN! 😄

• LOL 1

I liked Sonny and Dante, he's real #1 son.

Other son I wish would die. Nina better not give "I'm going to build Kelly's up on my own" the hotel back.  Nina say no.  Re Sonny.  

Omg Felicia rant over her mistake was loud and too much. 

• Like 5

When Dante told Sonny "I wouldn't be here without you" I was hoping for a joke about knocking up 15-yr-old Olivia in the Falconari's tv room, but alas, it was a plot point I barely remember.

Another day of "OMG, Drew DOESN"T DESERVE THIS."  No, writers, WE don't deserve this.  Ugh.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Willow is unable to read a room.  You could cut the tension with a knife when she walked in, then Nina is all but about to burst into tears, and...nothing.  Willow sees nothing wrong.

I would think Felicia's mistake lies with whomever (*whoever?) trained her last week.  I wish I could randomly write an $11000 cheque. 

* I can't figure out which one is grammatically correct.

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

When Tracy told Lucy and Maxie that she has empathy for Sasha I was half expecting Lucy and Maxie to do the Tracy laugh (HA!!!)

Glad Sasha is staying, Cody has somehow grown on me and I like their friendship.

Oma is back!!!!  Actually I’m glad to have Sasha AND Liesl here now because Nina will need more people in her corner when the Carlys find out about the SEC tip and start whining for her public execution for… reporting an actual crime.

• Like 11
8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

When Dante told Sonny "I wouldn't be here without you" I was hoping for a joke about knocking up 15-yr-old Olivia in the Falconari's tv room, but alas, it was a plot point I barely remember.

I thought that Dante should have said that he almost wasn't there because of him since Sonny shot him in the chest and almost killed him.

I hate that the relationship between the two is written well enough that I don't mind it at all. It's probably a good thing Dante came late into Sonny's life, otherwise we'd have another Michael. An entitled douche, severely lacking in manners and savoir vivre and a control freak to boot.

8 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Cuz Carly magically being gifted back her half of the MC that she lost when she leveraged it to buy Aurora stock wouldn’t look suspicious to the SEC at all

Nobody said the Carlys were a bright bunch. They're just an entitled one.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

If this was written like a show that actually cared about dramatic beats, they would have Michael not tell anyone about Nina and continue to blackmail her for months, only for Ned to get his memory back and spill the beans and then it's revealed Michael knew, thus causing the other Carlys to all hate him because he kept the truth from them. 

Have Willow realize he's totally commandeered her life and thinks he's allowed to decide what's good for her.  Have Carly go on and on about how she deserved the truth.  Have Drew be "disappointed" with the man Michael has become.  Have Joss cry that she "doesn't even know him at all!"

But, no, they'll all probably rally around poor Mikey for having the burden of such an awful truth on his shoulders.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

what i would have loved, when Michael was being all blackmaily, was for Nina to pick up the phone, put it on speaker, and tell Sonny, and Willow what she did and she felt what she did was right at the time. just to see Michael's face deflate faster than a failed souffle 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Daisy said:

what i would have loved, when Michael was being all blackmaily, was for Nina to pick up the phone, put it on speaker, and tell Sonny, and Willow what she did and she felt what she did was right at the time. just to see Michael's face deflate faster than a failed souffle 

Honestly, that’s what she should have done. It’s not like she has any real guarantee that Michael will keep it a secret even if she does everything he asks. I doubt he cares that much about mommy getting her hotel back and his stepford wife will ostracize Nina when the truth comes out anyway

• Like 6
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Omg Felicia rant over her mistake was loud and too much. 

That whole thing was so overdone. I'm surprised that after her training she was just set loose on patients; shouldn't she have had some sort of supervision for at least a few weeks? I also don't quite get the point of this whole kerfuffle. Felicia makes a dumb mistake, Stella cleans it up. And? We already know Stella is the best there is at being a patient advocate. She didn't give Felicia any helpful information on how to either avoid this in the future or fix it.

13 hours ago, ciarra said:

I would think Felicia's mistake lies with whomever (*whoever?) trained her last week.  I wish I could randomly write an $11000 cheque. 

* I can't figure out which one is grammatically correct.

It's "whoever."

Today's grammar lesson: As a copyeditor (not that my posts always reflect that, lol), a trick I use is to make the sentence a question, so "Who trained Felicia?" If the answer is "s/he did," then use "who." If the answer is "him/her," use "whom." It's not 100 percent foolproof, but it works for most common situations.

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

It's probably a good thing Dante came late into Sonny's life, otherwise we'd have another Michael. An entitled douche, severely lacking in manners and savoir vivre and a control freak to boot.

It's mildly interesting to me that Dante is one of the few people who can tell Sonny what he doesn't want to hear and Sonny usually accepts it. I think it's because Dante came into his life as an adult, and the usual parent-child dynamic isn't there. I also like that Dante can be a cop with Sonny (as much as the show allows) and Sonny is fairly good-humored about that, too.

It drives me nuts that the blackmail on this show is so stupid. Nina has a bit more to lose than most, but she knows it's going to come out sooner or later, so why not be the one to spill? At least that way she has the satisfaction of preventing Michael from doing it. That alone should be enough motivation.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

The scene with Nina blasting Michael with why she turned Carly in was pretty good, though awkwardly written at the end. Drew chose to go to Pentonville rather than keep fighting after his deal was overturned. That's not on Nina. It's on Carly for letting him take the fall for her arrogant stupidity.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

It's mildly interesting to me that Dante is one of the few people who can tell Sonny what he doesn't want to hear and Sonny usually accepts it. I think it's because Dante came into his life as an adult, and the usual parent-child dynamic isn't there. I also like that Dante can be a cop with Sonny (as much as the show allows) and Sonny is fairly good-humored about that, too.

I don’t know when it happened but I also enjoy the relationship between these two.  The can be honest with each other and it’s ok.  @dubbel zout I also thought Dante was giving Sonny a check 😂 

So Willow walks in on an obviously tense moment between her husband and her mother and her first reaction is to say “I can come back if it’s not a good time….”  Umm, excuse me but what?!  These are two of the closest people in her life and she’s not even curious??  That cult messed her up but good.

• Like 6

It's the end of October. Why is Finn tapping trees for the sap that they need to get through the winter? Trees get tapped in the spring.   Not to mention that you have to boi' down 2/3 of a quart of sap to get one tablespoon of syrup. Those will be watery pancakes the next morning.     

Colour me shocked that Joss knows the current research on handwritten notes and information retention. Maybe there is hope for her and med school yet.

JK is so sinister when Cyrus is being fake religious.

Given Spencer's greatuncles Victor and Cyrus, not to mention his father Nik, Trina might want to rethink her relationship with him. Certainly whether she wants to have a child with him.

If I were Esme, I would have eavesdropped too.

Is today triangle day? Adam is jealous of Dex, Esme admits to developing feelings for Spencer. At least the younger set is getting some action.

Yeah, I doubt that Austin will really kill Mason as much as I wish Mason gone.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

t's the end of October. Why is Finn tapping trees for the sap that they need to get through the winter? Trees get tapped in the spring.   Not to mention that you have to boi' down 2/3 of a quart of sap to get one tablespoon of syrup. Those will be watery pancakes the next morning

YES!

Also - the sap doesn't just flow easily into the buckets. Even if it came out of the trees as syrup (which is does not), it would take a long time collect enough for pancakes for 1, let alone 2.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

As soon as Mason was “I’m going to take you down with me” to Austin, I thought for sure the extra heapin helping of pain relief he was demanding earlier for, was going to be what Austin came back into the room to accommodate him with. 

He is choosing the ole pillow over the face method instead. Did anyone see who it was who was watching behind the semi closed blinds? I couldn’t tell. If it was TJ, then Austins antics will secretly be applauded by him and leave Jordan wondering if her son is a murderer, after the last conversation they had. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

He is choosing the ole pillow over the face method instead.

That happened sooner than I expected. Here's hoping the smothering is thorough and fatal.

TJ, even you should know that you can't prosecute someone based on a feeling. Not unless you're a Carly, and you aren't. Not yet.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Adam is jealous of Dex

Oh, Adam. You can do so much better. Though a triangle will not make Joss and Dex any more interesting, Show. That train has sailed!

12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Finn tapping trees for the sap that they need to get through the winter? Trees get tapped in the spring.

LOL. Nothing says "relaxing weekend" like trying to get sap going out of season. And why does Aidan need Vermont apples? He lives in upstate New York, where orchards are abundant. Come ON, Show. it's like you're anti-trying.

I liked Alexis giving Laura no-nonsense answers about Nik. Alexis can afford to be more clear-eyed, but it's nice she's not sugarcoating things to spare Laura's feelings.

How long before Trina needs a favor from Cyrus?

Esmé, you ask for a raise because you feel the work you're doing merits it, not because you're trying to move out of Grandma's.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

It's the end of October. Why is Finn tapping trees for the sap that they need to get through the winter? Trees get tapped in the spring.   Not to mention that you have to boi' down 2/3 of a quart of sap to get one tablespoon of syrup. Those will be watery pancakes the next morning.     

I rolled my eyes at the pancakes with sirop comment. Even fanfic writers do very basic research when they're writing so that they have some accuracy. The GH writing staff is lazy AF and dumb as a box of hairs. 

I think we all collectively figured out that Austin was going to kill Mason the second he threatened him. I didn't expect TJ to see it, though, although I wonder if he was going to Mason's room with the same intent.

The episode was boring.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

TJ, even you should know that you can't prosecute someone based on a feeling. Not unless you're a Carly, and you aren't. Not yet.

With how he treated Kristina, he's next door to one.

18 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I still want a new DNA test for Trina, because Curtis?  Not her dad.

"though she be but little she is fierce."

Although given how smart she is, I'm not sure that Portia is her mom either.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

So wet noodle TJ feels the injustice when it is HE who has been wronged, but stands by and says nothing when Molly treats Kristina cruelly, for no reason.

I agree that it seemed really premature for Felicia to be dealing with patients on her own. Also, I am not sure what department she is in, but I believe that those who work in billing are the ones who deal with the patient as to what procedures are covered or not, and would have that information displayed, explained and ready for signature. I've never heard of the info being conveyed by word of mouth, nor that the patient isn't foremost responsible for finding out what is covered in their policy and what isn't. I also have never heard of any employee having to pay for the charge after a mistake. Definitely Stella is being set up as Ms Perfect Advocate.

I agree a thousand times that Nina should have called Sonny while Willow and Michael were there, told them she did report a crime, told Willow that Michael was trying to use it to force her out of Willow's and the kids' lives forever, and told Michael to put that in his pipe and smoke it. I was really surprised that Michael didn't bodily force Willow from the office after wanting to "walk her to her car." Where is Dr M's trusty "syringe o' death" when we need it?

• Like 8
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Is Laura ever going to get around to telling Ava that Nicholas is alive?

To be fair, Ava didn’t exactly clue her in that she thought she killed Nikolas and they were divorced. Laura left town to find him under the assumption he’s alive. 

• Like 4

Who is the guy Joss was studying with, and why was he going to sneak back into her room after she left? He also seemed pretty set on staying back before they left. What is he up to? Of course Joss would leave her door open.

Just once, I wish people would catch the one lurking in the hallway and ask him why!

Trina screaming at people is reaching Carly level.  She was way too much compared to Portia's reaction to Cyrus.  

MBs son looks like gonna stalk or be obsessed with Joss. They laid today he has not that supportive parents. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, susannah said:

I agree a thousand times that Nina should have called Sonny while Willow and Michael were there, told them she did report a crime

And also add "I merely said the matter needed to be looked into.  If there was no crime, the investigation would've gone nowhere.  But there was a crime, Michael.  For someone so eager to have ME convicted, you should be familiar with the process."

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And also add "I merely said the matter needed to be looked into.  If there was no crime, the investigation would've gone nowhere.  But there was a crime, Michael.  For someone so eager to have ME convicted, you should be familiar with the process."

exactly. honestly Nina needs to start taking Tracy lessons. I think what hurts CW is that she plays weepy Nina so perfectly when she is getting beaten down [which is all the time] i feel the writing rarely gives her favours.  I feel i've been screaming this at YTbers and Redditors for like ever. It really doesn't matter why Nina called it in [since many people are screaming Nina deserves to suffer for "stealing Sonny away from Carly and hurting the family."] at the end of the day - the motivation doesn't matter. Nina was prepared to keep it quiet, but Carly basically rubbed it in that Nina was nothing to anyone that mattered. so why should she keep this secret?

I think the only way Sonny would have had any right to be mad at her is if he had told Nina [which he didn't], and then told Nina not to do anything [which she ultimately did]. and honestly same with Willow. and truthfully, i would take back... 5% of what i said about willow if when she heard it could actually see Nina's side in this.  Not one person involved in this storyline would have kept this quiet if it had been reversed. so I really don't get why Nina needed to keep this quiet. when no one treated her like a decent human being. 

Harmony said it [before she went cray cray] and Nina said it and I know most of us have said it but i really hope they start stressing the fact that Michael does not treat Willow with respect or with any agency of her own and tie that into the cult upbringing Willow had. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I laughed when Austin was pillow smothering Mason. And without even bothering to  properly shut the blinds. And like they would not be able to tell Mason had been smothered, and the guard saw Austin go in. The doctors in this hospital are not only organ-stealing and homicidal, but pretty damn stupid. And now I suppose otherwise medically scrupulous TJ will cover for a DOCTOR killing (or trying to kill) a patient! But hey, that's okay, cuz TJ is pretty sure Mason was mean to him!

The Fiz stuff was... sappy. But at least they are finally going to consumate this thing after what seems like decades.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I laughed when Austin was pillow smothering Mason.

Dude's a doctor, can't he figure out something more inventive than a pillow?  Pretty sure even the most novice coroner could figure out that Mason was smothered.  Bruising of the inside of the lip from being smashed against his teeth, for one thing.  Austin should have injected air into Mason or used one of the less-traceable drugs, since drugs don't seem to be accounted for at GH, see: Dr. Portia "wake up comatose guy" Robinson.

I don't know why Jordan said that Mason can't be prosecuted for kidnapping TJ, because there is no proof.  Legally, they are quite capable of proving other cases, i.e. murder without having a body, why makes this case so different?  Does Mason have to kidnap TJ in front of twelve witnesses or it didn't happen?

Adam + Joss = Study group.

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Michael is being so over the top that I really do think that he's in for a bit of a fall. Willow will not only begrudge him "protecting" her, but she'll also quite reasonably point out that he himself was trying to get his own father put away for life. 

I really hope Midwesterners don't watch GH for accuracy about the East Coast, because they're sure going to be in for a disappointment when they go syrup-collecting in the fall, or head down to Florida for its dramatic, cliffside beaches.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
6 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Michael is being so over the top that I really do think that he's in for a bit of a fall. Willow will not only begrudge him "protecting" her, but she'll also quite reasonably point out that he himself was trying to get his own father put away for life. 

I really hope Midwesterners don't watch GH for accuracy about the East Coast, because they're sure going to be in for a disappointment when they go syrup-collecting in the fall, or head down to Florida for its dramatic, cliffside beaches.

I sure hope that Willow sees the light before Michael ends up locking her up. I would love to see her stand up to Michael.  I live in the Pacific NW so have never seen any maple tapping. I googled it and it said that maple trees can be tapped in the fall if it has been cold enough, especially at night, but the sugar content and quality will be lower than spring tapping.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

yeah. it's better to go in the spring - but fall is acceptable. (but it takes forever to do it. it really isn't stick a tap and you'll have enough for pancakes)

Then don't you have to boil it forever and strain it and boil it some more, etc? Definitely not taking the bit of sap you get from the tree for the pancakes!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, susannah said:

Then don't you have to boil it forever and strain it and boil it some more, etc? Definitely not taking the bit of sap you get from the tree for the pancakes!

yup. it's a long drawn out process. there is a reason why pure maple syrup is expensive lol

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I think these writers were shaping a story where Michael's sick control of his own wife was going to lead somewhere.  But now the striking writers are back, so...no, it's not gonna happen.  They are going to change that up fast.  Nina will be be on her knees, Michael will be the hero who saved Willow from the monster, and every person in Port Charles will line up to kiss Carly's ass. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

I liked a lot of this week.  I love that Sasha is staying, and I am looking forward to her with Cody.  I really like them both.  I loved Austin smothering Mason with a pillow.  But I think TJ is going to stop him.  While I think it would be hilarious if TJ walked away like "who me?  i didn't see nothing", I don't feel that it's in character for him.  

Cynthia is amazing, and kept me glued even though that meant I had to suffer through Michael's bullying and blackmail.  MB's son is a real cutie!  

I did keep wondering though, is this show ever gonna wake up about LW?  Maybe she was a leading lady 10  years ago, I really can't even remember.  But here are some current facts; LW has ZERO chem with men on GH.  There is not one man on GH that she has an ounce of chem with.  All of her relationships are unbelievable as sexual.  She had zero sexual or romantic chem with MB since I've been watching them.  They had to break up Carson because it was like watching Ma and Pa climb the stairs to the marital bed.  They insist on making her their leading lady, but a leading lady MUST have SEXUAL chemistry with multiple men.  She has zero with any man.  It's a huge, glaring issue.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, susannah said:

Yes! You should only have a couple of inches in the pan at one time, so it's a whole falderal to make sure you don't let the sap boil away completely or start to scorch. Definitely interferes with hitting the sheets :) 

• LOL 5