Type keyword(s) to search

Who's The Worst NOW? (The Other Way, S1)

• Start Topic

You gave up everything to be here, now vote.    POLL OPEN

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was tough. I picked Jenny because I think she knew all along that Sumbitch was married. In retrospect, I would vote for Laura.

Picked Sumbitch because he lied to either Jenny, his wife, or both. 

Evilyn is, indeed, evil, but she never pretended that she was interested in anything other than Cucky's money. She also made it clear that she had no interest in what he wanted: marriage/children. Loved her comment on the Tell All that six months wasn't enough time to arrange a wedding.

There should be another question: Which couple do you think is the biggest fake?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I think we needed more categories, like which couple is fakest, which do you loathe most...

Anyoldhoo, I picked Pole as the Worst American because even though he sounded more even keeled last night (perhaps he's on meds?), his behavior has been emotionally abusive throughout, and he uses his physical presence to scare Krinni, IMO. He's the worst of the Worst.

Worst Love of of my Life, I chose Aladin because I feel like he put up an excellent front - to the point that we were for the most part incredulously believing his game of really loving Laura. But in the end he's showing his true colors and as much of a fuck up as Laura is, I do believe he cut ties when he realized the money ran out on her side. There is NO way a dude that looks like him would choose Laura 'just because' he fell in love with her. No, he fell in love with her pension and maybe the possibility of coming stateside at some point, though I think the money was the key factor.

I HATED Tiffany and Ronald as a couple and cannot figure out why she married him in the first place as he's a hot mess. It's like she wanted another kid and as soon as she got one, she found an easy way to jettison the baby daddy out of her life. There is no way Ronald will get a spousal visa unless it's because he's a white South African. If he was black he'd have no chance. There, I said it.

I loathed Deavan and Joonie at first, but who knew Deavan would grow a pair and stand up to Joonie's lying BS? I was so happy to hear she'd packed up the baby and moved home, but I'm beyond baffled as to why she would pack up baby and Feral and move over there after finding out he lied AGAIN?! It's a pattern he won't stop, so why leave her parent's lovely home with a comfortable living arrangement and built in responsible baby sitters to boot (for the record, while Joonie's parents were fine, I wouldn't trust them with a baby or little kid, they seemed clueless and let's be real, they didn't exactly do a fine parenting job with their own lazy ass grifting son.

• Love 6

I voted for Laura, but Droopy Dawg Jenny is just as bad.  They’re all pretty awful, Deaven has turned out to be the person I dislike least!  

ScumMeat is in a league of his own when it comes to the worst in the foreign category.  Aladin and Jihoon are the least hated for me, Ronnie is runner up to ScumMeat, and EvilOne is at least entertaining at times with her blatant gold digging.  I feel sorry for Karine.

Deaven and Jihoon are the only two that don’t want me make to throw things at the television very often and I really enjoyed the Korean wedding so they win my vote.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

I loathed Deavan and Joonie at first, but who knew Deavan would grow a pair and stand up to Joonie's lying BS? I was so happy to hear she'd packed up the baby and moved home, but I'm beyond baffled as to why she would pack up baby and Feral and move over there after finding out he lied AGAIN?! It's a pattern he won't stop, so why leave her parent's lovely home with a comfortable living arrangement and built in responsible baby sitters to boot (for the record, while Joonie's parents were fine, I wouldn't trust them with a baby or little kid, they seemed clueless and let's be real, they didn't exactly do a fine parenting job with their own lazy ass grifting son.

I believe it's likely Jihoon's parents are overwhelmed with Deaven and her plus two. What we see of their hospitality may not be the full story. The parents, and probably Jihoon too, might act passive-aggressive to encourage Deaven to leave, including smiling-insulting her in Korean to her face, not to mention the feral daughter.

Sharing a small apartment with this gang sounds really exasperating and exhausting. And I'm not sure Deaven's rolling up her sleeves to help with cooking and cleaning. Or learning their language. 

Edited by Rt66vintage
  • Love 3

I voted for Paul, but  I could make an excellent argument for all of them but Deavan.  I went with Paul because he is a bully to Karine and because of his history of stalking.  I think he is the most dangerous person on this show.  Tiff is a close second, because she subjected Daniel to this mess of a show and had him emotionally connect with someone who probably won't remain in his life much longer.  Also she is full of herself. 

I voted for Sumit because he is a serial liar.  If he is truly married and he went on this show to embarrass his family and cause his wife to file for divorce, he is also despicable.

I voted for Deavan and Jihoon, because they were the ones I wanted to slap the least.

• Love 3

Tiffany in a walk! What a self righteous, priggish, overweening hag. She acts so superior, based on nothing. Where does she get the notion that she's some kind of relationship guru? She's a dimwit who married an addict and then abandoned her marriage. Jesus Christ I wanted to throttle her. 

Sumit. The Worst. The End. 

• Love 9

I gave the worst to Jenny because I can’t stand her and think she’s FoS. They’re not on an Indian program; I believe she dragged him to 90 Day to tell their stupid love story. He has no backbone and probably went along with it. It would be easier than watching this idiot’s face melt one more time. I believe she knew all along and feels an arranged marriage isn’t a real marriage so she has the right to go through this charade. It was between her and Tiffany and Tiffany is just so incredibly stupid that I gave the edge to Jenny who I believe is a manipulative showboat, a drama queen and an ass.  She’s too old to be this foolish.

Tiffany gets an honorable mention for being a crappy mother and being The Most Obnoxious on the Tell Nothing. 

I gave the worst love to Evelin. She  sneaks, she lies, she cheats, she’s nasty and she has no problem wiping out all of pie head’s money. She has not one redeeming trait. The others I think are less irksome and less dangerous .  

Deavan and Jihoon grew on me, didn’t repulse me and made at least some sense as far as why they were attracted to each other.  

Now you can see why I never do well on these tests.  

• LOL 4

I chose Laura as worst American, because I believe she lied and lied to get into her marriage, and is now playing the victim.

Worst overseas love is Sumit, no question. 

That said, I enjoyed Jenny and Sumit the most.  For some reason I believe they're truly in love.

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany in a walk! What a self righteous, priggish, overweening hag. She acts so superior, based on nothing. Where does she get the notion that she's some kind of relationship guru? She's a dimwit who married an addict and then abandoned her marriage. Jesus Christ I wanted to throttle her. 

Come sit with me.  I hate Tiffany.  Like a lot.  So full of herself, so right about Every! Little! Thing!  Said it before, say it again:  You did not cause it, you can't control it, you can't cure it.  And stop with the huge maxi dresses in God awful prints.  They do nothing for you!

Per Jenny:  Like someone said in another thread:  She needs a 5150 hold.  She is 14. emotionally, and needs help to function.  She thinks she is going back to be reunited with Sumit???

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5

All great arguments! I honored Tiffany because she brought her son AND another baby into a shit show. I don't like her NONE! Very pretty. But she still pulls up the bottom.

Summit for hiding a fucking wife. At least.

The last question I was mad about and I giggled when I saw we HAD to choose so I went will Jihoon and Deheaven or whatever. Yeah, she pulled a Tiff but I do think they could actually work out. Probably here though. He is a very immature guy. It's gonna take a minute.

It depends on what your definition of "the worst" is.  If you are talking dumb as a brick idiot, then Corey and Jenny head the list for the Americans.  But if you're talking obnoxious, then yeah, Tiffany is at the top.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Maybe I'm just cold but her lectures about "love" were horrid.

Her body language was screaming in pain when she was being candid about her relationship with Mah Dear Ronald. But when you love someone, you persevere! You're married after all!

I believe in boundaries and limits. Love is conditional.

• Love 2

Yowza, that was a "flip a coin" moment trying to decide Tiffany and Laura.  They're almost equally vile.  

In the end, I went with Laura just because...well, out of control batshit crazy and accusing someone of being gay and posting pictures of an obviously fake black eye is about as down and dirty as a person can get.  Tiffany's a self-righteous and talks out of both sides of her ass, and her acting as warden is irritating, but her smugness will ultimately bite her in her ample ass.  Evelin might be a blood sucking monetary vampire, but at least she was up front with her shit.  Corey's just too pussy-matized to accept it.  

I chose SumBitch for obvious reasons.  No matter what feelings he may or may not have for sad sack Jenny, those are negated in my mind by the fact he let her sell all of her shit and move over there expecting to marry him and he knew that was never going to happen.  My sympathies to the real Mrs. SumBitch for having an arranged marriage to this piece of shit.  

I went with Deavin and Jihoon for my "favorite" couple just because in spite of their idiocy, there were some light and seemingly real moments in their story (the proposal, the ceremony with him piggybacking her, and a few others).  They seemed to be the least camera aware of the bunch, and as a result I came off enjoying their lighter moments.  

I really hope we don't get another round of most of these couples though.  If I never see Tiffany, Ronald, Laura, Corey, Evelin, Jenny, or SumBitch on my TV screen again, I'll be just fine with that.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yowza, that was a "flip a coin" moment trying to decide Tiffany and Laura.  They're almost equally vile.  

In the end, I went with Laura just because...well, out of control batshit crazy and accusing someone of being gay and posting pictures of an obviously fake black eye is about as down and dirty as a person can get.  Tiffany's a self-righteous and talks out of both sides of her ass, and her acting as warden is irritating, but her smugness will ultimately bite her in her ample ass.  Evelin might be a blood sucking monetary vampire, but at least she was up front with her shit.  Corey's just too pussy-matized to accept it.  

I chose SumBitch for obvious reasons.  No matter what feelings he may or may not have for sad sack Jenny, those are negated in my mind by the fact he let her sell all of her shit and move over there expecting to marry him and he knew that was never going to happen.  My sympathies to the real Mrs. SumBitch for having an arranged marriage to this piece of shit.  

I went with Deavin and Jihoon for my "favorite" couple just because in spite of their idiocy, there were some light and seemingly real moments in their story (the proposal, the ceremony with him piggybacking her, and a few others).  They seemed to be the least camera aware of the bunch, and as a result I came off enjoying their lighter moments.  

I really hope we don't get another round of most of these couples though.  If I never see Tiffany, Ronald, Laura, Corey, Evelin, Jenny, or SumBitch on my TV screen again, I'll be just fine with that.  

I was torn between Linebacker and Lying Liar who Lies as well. Now that you brought up all those points, I want to revote and choose Laura. I had forgotten about the "black eye", fake pregnancy, and homosexual comments about Aladdin. If the word "disrespect" had a picture next to it in the dictionary, it would be a picture of Laura's fat old wrinkly (bright red most of the time for whatever reason) face.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I was torn between Linebacker and Lying Liar who Lies as well. Now that you brought up all those points, I want to revote and choose Laura. I had forgotten about the "black eye", fake pregnancy, and homosexual comments about Aladdin. If the word "disrespect" had a picture next to it in the dictionary, it would be a picture of Laura's fat old wrinkly (bright red most of the time for whatever reason) face.

Ugh, and then she had the audacity to try to claim someone had hacked her account and posted that, that is wasn't her (snort).  

Which, even if true (snort), does fuck all to explain why she even had such a picture at all.  She was just called out on her fake bullshit and tried to weasel out of it.  

I'm still hoping there's a lot of tea Aladin has to spill now that the tell nothing has aired.  😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2